Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,529 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

My Boyfriend Caught Me Cheating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Caught Me Cheating (2598 Views)

Ex-boyfriend Caught At Married Woman’s House, Pretending To Be A Relative / He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend / How My Fiancé Caught Me Cheating last night. Photos!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Caught Me Cheating by Nobody: 12:06am On Nov 22, 2019
Popular relationship adviser, Joro Olomofin shared the story of a lady who cheated on her boyfriend but deeply regrets her actions.

According to her, the boyfriend didn’t scold or hit her but however, has been silent on the matter and this has got the lady worried.

In her words;

“I’m in dire need of an advice. My boyfriend caught me cheating awhile back with multiple guys. I’m not proud of it so please don’t judge me.

“The night he found out, he only asked if it wasn’t because of money or distance because we are in different States but I could not offer an explanation. I could only kneel and apologize. He just went to bed afterwards. No shouting, insults, or scolding. None at all. He just went to bed.

“The problem is that it’s been more than a month and he has not even spoken about it since that night. Not even indirectly. This is not normal. He was so unusually calm that night and a part of me is scared. The reaction I was expecting that night was different.

“Everything went back to normal just like that. We still talk and gist like nothing of the sort happened. There is always an uneasiness I feel after each phonecall like he is taking me for a ride.

“I really feel bad about what happened and don’t want to lose him.

“I really don’t know what to do? Do you think...

Read more >> https://www.alphanewsonline.com/boyfriend-caught-cheating/

Re: My Boyfriend Caught Me Cheating by Fizzymike1(m): 12:16am On Nov 22, 2019
Hahahaha that guy knows how to treat a bitch like you well. I tell guys this things if you catch ur girl cheating keep quiet enjoy your maximum share of the Congo and get out. But madam just know you are no longer in his life plan.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Caught Me Cheating by NiCurious: 12:21am On Nov 22, 2019
Maybe he never expected more of her in the first place. Resignation. He just wanted to know which particular reasons she cheated. But we are not enlightened as to why the girl cheated with multiple men...she doesn't address that...in fact she says "really feeling bad about what happened..." as if she had no agency in the cheating.
Has he forgiven her? Up to her to ask him, not us. Have his own standards and expectations of the relationship changed as well? Ask him that, too.
Incomplete information, and I'm not sure I have patience to hear the rest of it. angry

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Caught Me Cheating by Forward77(m): 12:23am On Nov 22, 2019
That guy is a good guy.
My kind of guy?
The guy is done dating the lady and now she’s dating herself.
Sorry!

8 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Caught Me Cheating by cenaman(m): 4:16am On Nov 22, 2019
That guy i a real nigerrrr. maybe he has seen his heart desire else where hence the action. grin grin
Re: My Boyfriend Caught Me Cheating by Richdad50(m): 5:21am On Nov 22, 2019
shocked
Re: My Boyfriend Caught Me Cheating by Nobody: 5:36am On Nov 22, 2019
TEACHER:student,define babcork. STUDENT:A process whereby a barbie swallows co*rk in front of camera. TEACHER:FU*CK,u got d words outa my mouth.
Re: My Boyfriend Caught Me Cheating by Hubsolar: 7:05am On Nov 22, 2019
Dear joro you can stop sending your self messages now, there's no one looking
Re: My Boyfriend Caught Me Cheating by player007(m): 7:10am On Nov 22, 2019
Mashido:
Popular relationship adviser, Joro Olomofin shared the story of a lady who cheated on her boyfriend but deeply regrets her actions.

According to her, the boyfriend didn’t scold or hit her but however, has been silent on the matter and this has got the lady worried.

In her words;

“I’m in dire need of an advice. My boyfriend caught me cheating awhile back with multiple guys. I’m not proud of it so please don’t judge me.

“The night he found out, he only asked if it wasn’t because of money or distance because we are in different States but I could not offer an explanation. I could only kneel and apologize. He just went to bed afterwards. No shouting, insults, or scolding. None at all. He just went to bed.

“The problem is that it’s been more than a month and he has not even spoken about it since that night. Not even indirectly. This is not normal. He was so unusually calm that night and a part of me is scared. The reaction I was expecting that night was different.

“Everything went back to normal just like that. We still talk and gist like nothing of the sort happened. There is always an uneasiness I feel after each phonecall like he is taking me for a ride.

“I really feel bad about what happened and don’t want to lose him.

“I really don’t know what to do? Do you think...

Read more >> https://www.alphanewsonline.com/boyfriend-caught-cheating/
You should have thought about the consequences of your action.
Guess what......You have lost him already.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Caught Me Cheating by nan1: 7:42am On Nov 22, 2019
Nonsense olosho they are never satisfied
Re: My Boyfriend Caught Me Cheating by SherUnlock: 9:33am On Nov 22, 2019
grin
Re: My Boyfriend Caught Me Cheating by Fountainofyouth(f): 10:49am On Nov 22, 2019
Exactly what I can do grin

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Caught Me Cheating by Cuccitini(m): 11:13am On Nov 22, 2019
Dat wat real guyz do though

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Who Is This Trending Hot Guy? / I She Just Playing Hard To Get,or Is There Something Else? / Wud U Still Wnt 2 Make It 2 Heaven If U Found Out Sex Is Allowed In Hell?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.