Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,823 members, 7,824,439 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

How My Fiancé Caught Me Cheating last night. Photos!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How My Fiancé Caught Me Cheating last night. Photos!!! (8440 Views)

He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend / How Ladies Give My Fiancé 'Green Light' In My Presence, Not Minding My Ring / My Fiancé Disregards Me, How Do I Handle This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Fiancé Caught Me Cheating last night. Photos!!! by Nobody: 11:58am On Feb 24, 2020
So last night I invited two girls to chill at my place. (Biggest mistake ever) After all the chills and feels I sent one of the girls to go get us food to eat at “the place” and as well get more booze. (Another biggest mistake) cry

The girl I sent bears the same name as my fiancé. “Let’s call her “Linda”. My fiancé’s name is Linda while one of the girls bears Linda too. So I saved the girls number as “Linda 2”.

After she left I tried to call her phone to tell her to get Red Label if she can’t get American Honey But she was not picking up. So i went to shower and told the other lady to keep watch of my phone that eventually she calls back, she should tell her why I had called.

Music was blaring, I didn’t even know or hear when the whole thing happened.

I came back to the living room then this foolish girl told me that someone called and she thought it was her friend that went to buy us stuffs but she wasn’t sounding like her. She said she was already saying stuffs before she discovered the callers voice was different angry angry

I checked my call logs and it was my fiancé “Linda” and not”Linda 2”.

I asked this foolish girl what was their conversation she said she picked and jokingly told her how I pounced on her immediately she left to get stuffs that I was even asking for more. angry angry

Which kind of thing is this?.

I never get mind call my fiancé back since last night. cry cry

7 Likes

Re: How My Fiancé Caught Me Cheating last night. Photos!!! by dawnomike(m): 12:01pm On Feb 24, 2020
This what i term been completely finished... like you are really done with the relationship. Just fogerit!!! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Fiancé Caught Me Cheating last night. Photos!!! by ylaa(f): 12:09pm On Feb 24, 2020
stupidity:
So last night I invited two girls to chill at my place. (Biggest mistake ever) After all the chills and feels I sent one of the girls to go get us food to eat at “the place” and as well get more booze. (Another biggest mistake) cry

The girl I sent bears the same name as my fiancé. “Let’s call her “Linda”. My fiancé’s name is Linda while one of the girls bears Linda too. So I saved the girls number as “Linda 2”.

After she left I tried to call her phone to tell her to get Red Label if she can’t get American Honey But she was not picking up. So i went to shower and told the other lady to keep watch of my phone that eventually she calls back, she should tell her why I had called.

I came back to the living room then this foolish girl told me that someone called and she thought it was her friend that went to buy us stuffs but she wasn’t sounding like her. She said she was already saying stuffs before she discovered the callers voice was different angry angry

I asked this foolish girl what was their conversation she said she picked and jokingly told her how I pounced on her immediately she left to get stuffs that I was even asking for more. angry angry

Which kind of thing is this for Christ sake.

If I call you M U M U now, Dem go say I no get respect.
U better call and explain yaself. U get fiancé, u dey mess around with two ladies not even one. C ya head like tortoise wey wear cap.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Fiancé Caught Me Cheating last night. Photos!!! by Skmoda360(m): 12:12pm On Feb 24, 2020
ylaa:

U better call and explain yaself. U get fiancé, u dey mess around with two ladies not even one. C ya head like tortoise wey wear cap.

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin call his name please

1 Like

Re: How My Fiancé Caught Me Cheating last night. Photos!!! by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 12:16pm On Feb 24, 2020
stupidity:

Were you planning to have three some with the ladies?
Re: How My Fiancé Caught Me Cheating last night. Photos!!! by ylaa(f): 12:16pm On Feb 24, 2020
Ok.

quote author=Skmoda360 post=86913860]

[/quote]
Re: How My Fiancé Caught Me Cheating last night. Photos!!! by proclinician: 12:25pm On Feb 24, 2020
ylaa:

How the hell do you pronounce ur name.

1 Like

Re: How My Fiancé Caught Me Cheating last night. Photos!!! by Foodqueen(f): 12:34pm On Feb 24, 2020
Re: How My Fiancé Caught Me Cheating last night. Photos!!! by infogenius(m): 12:54pm On Feb 24, 2020
Nice stupid Joke.
Re: How My Fiancé Caught Me Cheating last night. Photos!!! by Bola146(f): 12:59pm On Feb 24, 2020
ylaa:

sad sad This is one of the reasons I'm afraid of " marriage" So men are just dogs no matter how you are sincere to him undecided

4 Likes

Re: How My Fiancé Caught Me Cheating last night. Photos!!! by Skmoda360(m): 1:23pm On Feb 24, 2020
Bola146:

sad sad This is one of the reasons I'm afraid of " marriage" So men are just dogs no matter how you are sincere to him undecided
Don't be afraid ok just marry who you are sure he is really in love with you and you love back not this una money love oooo...cuz na only money naija girls sabi with some few exceptions
Re: How My Fiancé Caught Me Cheating last night. Photos!!! by QwarkdFerengi(m): 1:53pm On Feb 24, 2020
Why leave your phone with a female? They always mess things up.

Re: How My Fiancé Caught Me Cheating last night. Photos!!! by Stephenmoka4(m): 2:04pm On Feb 24, 2020
Tell her you were hanging out with your friends, a name sake of hers. Tell her in person, you can say she's one of your old friends and you guys laugh and goof around
Re: How My Fiancé Caught Me Cheating last night. Photos!!! by Nobody: 2:13pm On Feb 24, 2020
Ok
Re: How My Fiancé Caught Me Cheating last night. Photos!!! by Yeecar(m): 2:15pm On Feb 24, 2020
stupidity:

Sorry sir you are the only FOOLISH person here,no offence.

1 Like

Re: How My Fiancé Caught Me Cheating last night. Photos!!! by punisha: 2:21pm On Feb 24, 2020
grin

At least this particular story came as comic relief.
Please what exactly do u want us to do? Follow u and go and beg her that u will reduce cheating or beg her to take ur silly asss back?
See just keep on running from Linda 1....the rate women are stabbing men these days is on d increase. May u not be next.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Fiancé Caught Me Cheating last night. Photos!!! by fredopareto(m): 2:46pm On Feb 24, 2020
Simple..tell her u misplace ur fone..lobatan
Re: How My Fiancé Caught Me Cheating last night. Photos!!! by IgiveFreebies: 3:36pm On Feb 24, 2020
Bola146:

Can we honorably call you b1tch now since your father is a dog who impregnated a bigger b1tch who now vomited a dumb b1tch in your form?
Jodida hija de una puta puta

1 Like

Re: How My Fiancé Caught Me Cheating last night. Photos!!! by MDBrand: 3:53pm On Feb 24, 2020
This guy post nonsense everytime
Re: How My Fiancé Caught Me Cheating last night. Photos!!! by Bola146(f): 4:04pm On Feb 24, 2020
IgiveFreebies:

Can we honorably call you b1tch now since your father is a dog who impregnated a bigger b1tch who now vomited a dumb b1tch in your form?
Jodida hija de una puta puta

Your name is bingo, your family name is dog
Re: How My Fiancé Caught Me Cheating last night. Photos!!! by Kingrexyl(m): 4:17pm On Feb 24, 2020
stupidity:

This guy with his fake stories
Re: How My Fiancé Caught Me Cheating last night. Photos!!! by foxxydude: 5:39pm On Feb 24, 2020
You couldn't take your phone with you to the bathroom

Re: How My Fiancé Caught Me Cheating last night. Photos!!! by hakeemhakeem(m): 6:16pm On Feb 24, 2020
Tell her a guy called you with her phone while she will be saying a lady picked your call then you both agree that it network issues

2 Likes

Re: How My Fiancé Caught Me Cheating last night. Photos!!! by Nobody: 8:15pm On Feb 24, 2020
You pounced on her like a cat
Re: How My Fiancé Caught Me Cheating last night. Photos!!! by Somzee(f): 8:19pm On Feb 24, 2020
hakeemhakeem:
Tell her a guy called you with her phone while she will be saying a lady picked your call then you both agree that it network issues

So lame angry
Re: How My Fiancé Caught Me Cheating last night. Photos!!! by emkz: 8:45pm On Feb 24, 2020
So you wanted to fück or had fücked a "foolish" girl?

Your penis obviously has no locus standi when it comes to fücking.
Re: How My Fiancé Caught Me Cheating last night. Photos!!! by farem: 9:06pm On Feb 24, 2020
stupidity:

Which kind of thing is this for Christ sake

You are so lost that mentioning God's name is nothing to you.
Re: How My Fiancé Caught Me Cheating last night. Photos!!! by SavageResponse(m): 9:21pm On Feb 24, 2020
That's your own cup of tea!
Re: How My Fiancé Caught Me Cheating last night. Photos!!! by famep(m): 11:16pm On Feb 24, 2020
Skmoda360:

jumanji
Re: How My Fiancé Caught Me Cheating last night. Photos!!! by rex444(m): 1:31am On Feb 25, 2020
ylaa:

hehehehe abeg how tortoise wey wear cap dey look like

2 Likes

Re: How My Fiancé Caught Me Cheating last night. Photos!!! by rex444(m): 1:33am On Feb 25, 2020
Bola146:

if men are dogs, why marry bingo? look for better Alsatian breed or rott
Re: How My Fiancé Caught Me Cheating last night. Photos!!! by MurphyTheory99(m): 1:54am On Feb 25, 2020
Bola146:

bla bla bla. I was waiting for this statement. Don't marry o. Do you even know if it fake news?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Family Background And Relationships / (PICS) Feel the Sweetness of this Romantic Lovers, Selected among my pals.. / Yay Or Nay? Bridesmaids Flashing Their Butts In Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.