Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,604 members, 7,823,623 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Would You Date A Girl With Natural Hair? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Date A Girl With Natural Hair? (3334 Views)

Girl With Torn Undies Gets Severly Mocked By Trolls [PICS] / Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? / Guys! Can You Date A Girl With A Body Like This? Yes/no (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Date A Girl With Natural Hair? by tayolumi(f): 9:18pm On Nov 20, 2010
This is mainly for the men on this forum. I'm doing this survey for a blog about natural hair. With natural hair I don't just mean relaxed hair w/out weave but the kinky, not chemically straighthened hair.
I hope some of you can take their time to answer these questions honestly. You don't have to answer them all sha,  Ladies are also welcome to give their response!

1. If you had 2 exact same looking girls in front of you, would you rather date the girl with straight hair or the one with natural hair and why?

2. If your significant other were to go natural, would the texture of her hair affect your opinions on whether she should remain natural or not?(tightly coiled afro vs. curly hanging down hair)

3. Do you like or dislike when your significant other changes her hair style often (i.e. wigs, weaves, braids, flat ironed, wash & go)?

4. Do you think your companion should consider your opinion when making decisions about her hair? Why do you think women care about a man’s opinion when it relates to hair?

5. Who is your favorite natural celebrity?

Thanks in advance! grin

This is what I mean by natural!

Re: Would You Date A Girl With Natural Hair? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 20, 2010
its better to create a link that could be ticked ,they are too long,Nigerians in cybercafe are paying per hour.But the hair does not matter most times ,it is the intimidating features.
Re: Would You Date A Girl With Natural Hair? by Yorisb: 9:30pm On Nov 20, 2010
olas2u:

its better to create a link that could be ticked ,they are too long,Nigerians in cybercafe are paying per hour.But the hair does not matter most times ,it is the intimidating features.

LWKMD

Are u one of 'em grin
Re: Would You Date A Girl With Natural Hair? by 190: 9:33pm On Nov 20, 2010
Now these are my kind of girls,

These are the kind of girls that give a man sleepless nite

These are 100% complete Irish/welsh/english brito Girls,

These are real women!! angry angry angry
Re: Would You Date A Girl With Natural Hair? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 20, 2010
well if you say so,I will not deny my roots am Nigerian ,what affects them over there affects me when i get back there ,but its okay ,the questionaire is long .
Re: Would You Date A Girl With Natural Hair? by Yorisb: 9:40pm On Nov 20, 2010
^^No sweat Dude, It was only a harmless JK. Enjoy! wink

@OP

Erm, the one on the left puleeesssssss angry
tongue
Re: Would You Date A Girl With Natural Hair? by tayolumi(f): 9:40pm On Nov 20, 2010
The topic is not mainly referred to this girls but just for ya'll to have a clue of what I mean! Guys sometimes can act really dump, !

Anyway the ones who don't have to go to cyber cafés and have internet at home can take their time to answer the questions
btw I'm mainly interested in your opinions, not all questions must be answered
Re: Would You Date A Girl With Natural Hair? by tayolumi(f): 9:42pm On Nov 20, 2010
I shortened the questions to 5, Hope you're happy now and maybe you can take your time to answer them. Thanks.

Btw if ya'll don't mind you could send me some more info of yourself so it can be uploaded on the blog. Just if you don't mind sha
Re: Would You Date A Girl With Natural Hair? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 20, 2010
okay i hear you am dump,i will laugh last after i come back to view the answers.
Re: Would You Date A Girl With Natural Hair? by kay177(m): 9:43pm On Nov 20, 2010
Sorry I don waka comot no vex  undecided undecided
Re: Would You Date A Girl With Natural Hair? by slap1(m): 10:17pm On Nov 20, 2010
I like my girls natural so, yes! I was actually attracted to a course-mate because she always packed her natural hair with a rubber-band. I love 'em simple . , . Artificial is a no-no for me.
Re: Would You Date A Girl With Natural Hair? by no1madman(m): 10:22pm On Nov 20, 2010
[img]http://1.bp..com/_XVP0MrP2pDI/TKo4BPPYknI/AAAAAAAAHfo/7JjSGg23UHc/s1600/tumblr_l9l9n7ypsy1qccbpdo1_500.jpg[/img]
[color=#990000][b]1. If you had 2 exact same looking girls in front of you, would you rather date the girl with straight hair or the one with natural hair and why?

[quote][/quote]
These ones nor be natural hairs.
Re: Would You Date A Girl With Natural Hair? by tayolumi(f): 10:28pm On Nov 20, 2010
The one on the left is -.-
Re: Would You Date A Girl With Natural Hair? by slap1(m): 10:30pm On Nov 20, 2010
Those shoes will have my neighbour's dogs spoiling for a fight.
Re: Would You Date A Girl With Natural Hair? by tayolumi(f): 10:37pm On Nov 20, 2010
Have changed the pics so you know what I mean

Is there no single guy out there willing to take the survey?? ya'll could have answered the questions instead of commenting on the shoes or complaining about the few time you have in a cybercafe,
Re: Would You Date A Girl With Natural Hair? by cold(m): 11:11pm On Nov 20, 2010
Natural hair all the way.Those wigs are hideous,jheeze!
Re: Would You Date A Girl With Natural Hair? by Dsense(m): 11:18pm On Nov 20, 2010
OP,
Natural haiir doesn't flow these days.
Re: Would You Date A Girl With Natural Hair? by 190: 11:58pm On Nov 20, 2010
UK girls for you!! grin grin
Re: Would You Date A Girl With Natural Hair? by Nobody: 10:36am On Nov 21, 2010
tayolumi:

This is mainly for the men on this forum. I'm doing this survey for a blog about natural hair. With natural hair I don't just mean relaxed hair w/out weave but the kinky, not chemically straighthened hair.
I hope some of you can take their time to answer these questions honestly. You don't have to answer them all sha,  Ladies are also welcome to give their response!

[b]1. If you had 2 exact same looking girls in front of you, would you rather date the girl with straight hair or the one with natural hair and why?
natural hair all the way! recently had a reawakening about black, Nigerian girls going all artificial and fake 99% of the time. i'm totally hating it now. Nappy headz rule! why go for the fake (black girls with fake hair) when you can have the original (oyibo or mixed race)

2. If your significant other were to go natural, would the texture of her hair affect your opinions on whether she should remain natural or not?(tightly coiled afro vs. curly hanging down hair)
would always support my chick being natural over 90% of the time

3. Do you like or dislike when your significant other changes her hair style often (i.e. wigs, weaves, braids, flat ironed, wash & go)?
yeah i totally hate the fakeness movement from one artificial to another.

4. Do you think your companion should consider your opinion when making decisions about her hair? Why do you think women care about a man’s opinion when it relates to hair?
cos most women want to please their men especially the subservient type. personally im single at the moment but if i was to hook up it would definitely be with a girl that was pro-natural and proud and looked cute even without makeup. i know in reality that practically limits my choices in Naija but oyibo/mix race always dey.

5. Who is your favorite natural celebrity?[/b]
pure black not mixed? not too sure at the moment cos artificial/fake hair tends to hold sway. i blame it on the power of the media and their definition of beauty

Thanks in advance! grin

This is what I mean by natural!
thank u too
Re: Would You Date A Girl With Natural Hair? by iice(f): 11:12am On Nov 21, 2010
I was watching scott pilgrim recently. Guy's gf changed hair color from purple to blue within a week. He took it as a sign she was fickle, impulsive and not serious.

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Handle A Gf That Embarasses You In Public? / An Interesting Conversation Between A Ph Boy And A Calabar Babe. Lol: / How Much Do Know About The Female Body..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.