Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

How Do You Handle A Gf That Embarasses You In Public? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Handle A Gf That Embarasses You In Public? (3318 Views)

How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? / Is It Ideal To Go Back To Your Ex Bf/gf That Left You For Some Other Boy/girl? / He Broke Up With His Gf That Cheated On Him With A Car Gift! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Handle A Gf That Embarasses You In Public? by Landofmystery: 12:18am On Apr 06, 2011
Practical approach pls
Re: How Do You Handle A Gf That Embarasses You In Public? by kandiikane(m): 12:21am On Apr 06, 2011
Do not take her out with you in public if she complains about it explain to her your reasons
Re: How Do You Handle A Gf That Embarasses You In Public? by Mcleo007(m): 12:23am On Apr 06, 2011
Act like she doesnt exist! She'd learn to comport herself henceforth. Women hate it when they're being snubbed in public.
Re: How Do You Handle A Gf That Embarasses You In Public? by ragdollz: 12:25am On Apr 06, 2011
Just what kind of embarrassment are we talking about here? Fighting you in public, speaking/dressing incorrectly, or flirting with men grin? If it's any of the above just ignore her grin. Never retaliate in public, but take her home and give her a good talking to. A nice spanking will not go amiss either grin
Re: How Do You Handle A Gf That Embarasses You In Public? by Pweety4me(f): 12:30am On Apr 06, 2011
^SMH@9ice spanking cheesy
Re: How Do You Handle A Gf That Embarasses You In Public? by ragdollz: 12:34am On Apr 06, 2011
Pweety4me:

^SMH@9ice spanking cheesy

grin It has been known to work wonders for some cheesy
Re: How Do You Handle A Gf That Embarasses You In Public? by 190: 12:37am On Apr 06, 2011
ragdollz:

Just what kind of embarrassment are we talking about here? Fighting you in public, speaking/dressing incorrectly, or flirting with men grin? If it's any of the above just ignore her grin. Never retaliate in public, but take her home and give her a good talking to. A nice spanking will not go amiss either grin
shocked shocked shocked
Re: How Do You Handle A Gf That Embarasses You In Public? by Pweety4me(f): 12:39am On Apr 06, 2011
ragdollz:

grin It has been known to work wonders for some cheesy
A form of abuse i think *blinks* smiley
Re: How Do You Handle A Gf That Embarasses You In Public? by Pweety4me(f): 12:39am On Apr 06, 2011
190 u don pay ur internet bill tongue
Re: How Do You Handle A Gf That Embarasses You In Public? by Mynd44: 12:41am On Apr 06, 2011
And what if the original problem is that she fights and she ends up spanking u instead. My opinion if u can't stand the heat stay the hell out of the kitchen so if she is like that learn to live with her or don't live with her at all
Re: How Do You Handle A Gf That Embarasses You In Public? by Nobody: 12:42am On Apr 06, 2011
i WISH my partner would cheesy cheesy
Re: How Do You Handle A Gf That Embarasses You In Public? by deniyor: 12:49am On Apr 06, 2011
Spanking a lady is physical abuse and should not be condoned or encouraged.
How did she embarrass you OP?
Re: How Do You Handle A Gf That Embarasses You In Public? by 190: 1:09am On Apr 06, 2011
Pweety4me:

190 u don pay your internet bill tongue

You need to grow the phuck up!!
Re: How Do You Handle A Gf That Embarasses You In Public? by Pweety4me(f): 1:19am On Apr 06, 2011
190:

You need to grow the phuck up!!
shocked

190 me? what or who gave you the odacity to speak to me like that?plse tell me!
Re: How Do You Handle A Gf That Embarasses You In Public? by Nobody: 1:20am On Apr 06, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: How Do You Handle A Gf That Embarasses You In Public? by Pweety4me(f): 1:21am On Apr 06, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

undecided undecided
yes 'wifey' y the screw face?
Re: How Do You Handle A Gf That Embarasses You In Public? by Pweety4me(f): 1:22am On Apr 06, 2011
190 has grown wings! cheesy
Re: How Do You Handle A Gf That Embarasses You In Public? by ragdollz: 1:23am On Apr 06, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

i WISH my partner would  cheesy cheesy

ugh. Ghetto AND a Hot little cu=nt tongue, pls carry your disgusting S&M fantasies to the sexuality section ok! Yuck!!
Re: How Do You Handle A Gf That Embarasses You In Public? by 190: 1:53am On Apr 06, 2011
Pweety4me:

190 has grown wings! cheesy

Sighs, undecided
Re: How Do You Handle A Gf That Embarasses You In Public? by BABE3: 2:06am On Apr 06, 2011
190, what happened to you,? you're acting/typing all calm! smiley
Re: How Do You Handle A Gf That Embarasses You In Public? by Phate07(m): 2:19am On Apr 06, 2011

I would so embarass her in the bedroom, then she will know who is the boss.
Re: How Do You Handle A Gf That Embarasses You In Public? by Pweety4me(f): 2:22am On Apr 06, 2011
190:

Sighs, undecided
cheesy
Re: How Do You Handle A Gf That Embarasses You In Public? by Nobody: 2:31am On Apr 06, 2011
Pen1s starvation can cure such stupidity
Re: How Do You Handle A Gf That Embarasses You In Public? by MrsChima(f): 2:34am On Apr 06, 2011
Phate07:

I would so embarass her in the bedroom, then she will know who is the boss.

Please do not make me laugh.
Re: How Do You Handle A Gf That Embarasses You In Public? by Pweety4me(f): 2:34am On Apr 06, 2011
@REALITY Damn chnge your profile pic jeeez. . . angry
Re: How Do You Handle A Gf That Embarasses You In Public? by ragdollz: 2:42am On Apr 06, 2011
Pweety4me:

@REALITY Damn chnge your profile pic jeeez. . . angry

Never mind, he must be a satanist grin
Re: How Do You Handle A Gf That Embarasses You In Public? by Phate07(m): 2:50am On Apr 06, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Please do not make me laugh.

you can attest to that, my prowess in bed is unrivalled. tongue
Re: How Do You Handle A Gf That Embarasses You In Public? by Nobody: 2:56am On Apr 06, 2011
@ pretty4me you don't like the pic? baby I love snakes. Atleast u v seen what I look like before now.

@ragdollz what do I owe you lately? I'm sending that cobra to come hug you goodnight on my behalf.
Re: How Do You Handle A Gf That Embarasses You In Public? by Pweety4me(f): 3:00am On Apr 06, 2011
REALITY i don't like it plse.
Re: How Do You Handle A Gf That Embarasses You In Public? by ragdollz: 3:00am On Apr 06, 2011
REALITY101:

@ pretty4me you don't like the pic?  baby I love snakes. Atleast u v seen what I look like before now.

@ragdollz what do I owe you lately? I'm sending that cobra to come hug you goodnight on my behalf.  

Lol, owe me?? I never knew you existed till you forced yourself on me. Anyway, I'll be selecting who and who not to reply to in the nearest future. Till then, you can take your snake and shove it up your back entrance!!!
Re: How Do You Handle A Gf That Embarasses You In Public? by 190: 3:03am On Apr 06, 2011
what was this post bout again,

why do people keep rallying their problems and coming online

dont u have friends u can talk to or sometin instead of bullshiiting and comin online

talking pure fuckery and bullshiiit bout how 2 handle a lady,

rubbish undecided
Re: How Do You Handle A Gf That Embarasses You In Public? by Nobody: 3:18am On Apr 06, 2011
Seriously @ ragdollz lol did I hear u say I forced my self into you? How rapping you or finger works. Funny indeed I never knew u exist on this forum until I few dias ago when I saw you fighting with everything/beings that comes your way. Can u please past a link to the thread where I stalk you or something. Piece of sh1t

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Am I Wrong In Telling Her This? / How Many Nairalander Had A Date With Each Another And They Saw Each Other? / The Love Circle!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.