Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:22 AM

"Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." (84436 Views)

Apart From Sex,women Don't Have Anything To Offer / Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex / No Man Should Beg Or Pay Any Woman For Sex. Women Should Do The Begging & Paying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by lavylilly: 12:57pm On Nov 22, 2019
Greetings to you all.

I have a disturbing thought I'd like to share. Recently, i stumbled on a video which had a caption "Apart from sex, women have nothing to offer in a relationship."

I totally disagree with this.

I am not disagreeing as a feminist. I am disagreeing as a sane woman.

In as much as a lot of women folks are guilty of the caption charged against them, i think the male folks should also be blamed as an encouraging factor to this.

Gentleman, apart from calling her to come over to your place for the weekend, have her wash your clothes, keep your house clean and have massive sex. Have you tried to engage her in an intellectual/an intelligent discourse?

Apart from drilling that hole, have you tried to drill and extract her God given potentials from her?

Have you tried to discuss your dreams and aspirations with her and see how she fits in by suggesting ideas that would contribute positively to your dreams?

Apart from taking her to the club and have countless sit outs, have you ever taken her for seminars and workshops?

These are questions a lot of male folks are guilty of.

It takes two to tangle. Until you give her room to show you her potentials, you will never see her showcasing it.

The reason why she gives you just sex is because that is the only thing you require all the time from her ever since you both met.

Require more than sex, and then you will see her come out in her fullness.

(c) Precious Pearls

306 Likes 21 Shares

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Nobody: 1:17pm On Nov 22, 2019
90% of Nigeria girls are not interested in such conversation, people that dont even know basic stuff as the governor of there state down to knowing what's just going on around. They derive pleasure in watching soap opera's, having unproductive discussion and using emotional way to get money from guys. I can go on and on listing. Nigerian girls have a very long way to go.

1088 Likes 106 Shares

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by rtdCivilservant: 1:20pm On Nov 22, 2019
lavylilly:
Greetings to you all.

I have a disturbing thought I'd like to share. Recently, i stumbled on a video which had a caption "Apart from sex, women have nothing to offer in a relationship."

In as much as a lot of women folks are guilty of the caption charged against them, i think the male folks should also be blamed as an encouraging factor to this.

Gentleman, apart from calling her to come over to your place for the weekend, have her wash your clothes, keep your house clean and have massive sex. Have you tried to engage her in an intellectual/an intelligent discourse?

Apart from drilling that hole, have you tried to drill and extract her God given potentials from her?

Have you tried to discuss your dreams and aspirations with her and see how she fits in by suggesting ideas that would contribute positively to your dreams?

Apart from taking her to the club and have countless sit outs, have you ever taken her for seminars and workshops?

These are questions a lot of male folks are guilty of.

It takes two to tangle. Until you give her room to show you her potentials, you will never see her showcasing it.

The reason why she gives you just sex is because that is the only thing you require all the time from her ever since you both met.

(c) Precious Pearls
So are u now saying women are Zombies that they give in to whatever the men ask from them? They give sex just because the men ask? Are u saying Women are this stupid? God forbid my sweet mother can never be as foolish as u described.

340 Likes 25 Shares

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by planetx13: 1:24pm On Nov 22, 2019
The main question is how many of them can even give the sex well.... Nigerian women are very boring when it comes to matters of the other room

Ciao

289 Likes 16 Shares

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 22, 2019
You just don't want to come to terms with the reality MISS POSTER.
Nigerian ladies ve nothing to offer in a relationship!!!! Period.
Infact most ladies this days have no difference with those ladies at the brothels, they date you, give you sex and extort money from you, an average Nigerian lady has many boyfriends and she bleeps and extort money from them all.

438 Likes 23 Shares

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 22, 2019
rtdCivilservant:

So are u now saying women are Zombies that they give in to whatever the men ask from them? They give sex just because the men ask? Are u saying Women are this stupid? God forbid my sweet mother can never be as foolish as u described.
So a woman who claim to love a man cannot advise him at will, correct him when he's trailing a wrong part by always asking for sex?
Even zombies ve a mind of their own.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 22, 2019
My girlfriend is from cape town South Africa and she’s a leading miner boss meaning she’s got a very high degree and works in an office she’s been my backbone financially Whenever I’m down and morally

The most loving human I ever met

I’ve met Nigerian girls in the past they’re a disgrace to their womanhood

All these naija girls chanting marlian up an Dan will never be serious

Better goan fix your lives and quit challenging my comment

Ever wondered why y’all remain unmarried

Well your next response to this post might just be the reason

*spits* angry

*modified*

476 Likes 30 Shares

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 22, 2019
lavylilly:
Greetings to you all.

In as much as a lot of women folks are guilty of the caption charged against them,

(c) Precious Pearls

Need i remind you of a saying which as becum an actual fact; " you can't give what you don't av''.
In r/ships, is not until you start giving her aptitude test b4 yu knw she is intelligent/smart or industrious ... from mere gist you can detect if she is intelligent. another fact about intellect beings is dey can't resist sharing n learning , so even if d guy refuse to bring up topic that as do with his dreams & aspiration d babe will ask
most naija babe have nothing upstair aside been materialistic, its so easy to knw dem, cos they will never ask d guy abt is dreams & goal ,all they knw hw 2 ask is, hello av u sent it !
Bottomline an intellectual babe won't even wait 4 her man to run an aptitude test on her b4 she start showcasin her potentials

297 Likes 20 Shares

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Nobody: 2:06pm On Nov 22, 2019
Are you minding them? Men attract ladies of their type,if your woman offer only sex in relationship then it obvious u also dnt offer nothing else aside sex!! Birds of the same feathers flock together!! Rubbish!!!

115 Likes 11 Shares

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by blinking001(m): 2:13pm On Nov 22, 2019
Loud it

3 Likes

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by MJBOLT: 2:18pm On Nov 22, 2019
lillyval is back grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by ddippset(m): 8:49pm On Nov 22, 2019
grin
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by lordkrys(m): 8:49pm On Nov 22, 2019
HMM

After much thought I think I am still going to stick with the bolded

8 Likes

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 8:50pm On Nov 22, 2019
dating a naija girl is the worst thing that can ever befall a man .
I thought God created ladies to be a man's helper but now it's otherwise.
Naija girls have proven to be a source of misery to men.
instead of them to help and stick with u they will rather tie u down and heap their burden on your head as they now see relationship as a means of occupation.
these hoes called women have nothing to offer in a man's life.
they cannot even keep up with intellectual discussions, bringing up creative ideas, innovative matters. they only know how to trend nonsense on Twitter Instagram uploading pictures on Facebook.
useless creatures.
I have already given up on them, best thing is to go pay for a service of a lady, engage on a contract with her and after she delivers a child to me I pay her off.
girls are not really worth the headache.
useless liabilities.

256 Likes 16 Shares

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by CallMeDrino: 8:50pm On Nov 22, 2019
grin

I run open this thread thinking that it is a thread opened by a women basher

Was really hoping to see Pocohontas (if I'm correct) attack the OP but local man is disappointed

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Muhylonaire(m): 8:50pm On Nov 22, 2019
Ok... We have heard this before, can you please say something else.

Let's kuku settle this, if you have heard this countless time hit the LIKE button... If you are seeing this for the first time, Oya SHARE button.

118 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Lilshorecords(m): 8:50pm On Nov 22, 2019
Truly

2 Likes

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by ufotty2001: 8:50pm On Nov 22, 2019
. I agree with you 100%

9 Likes

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Sweetcollins: 8:50pm On Nov 22, 2019
Just like the guy above rightly said, so many so called slay girls don't even know what is Honda or Toyota , so how can you ask for her help in choice making....sometimes I pity them. They are just there!!
Many I said, NOT ALL I no wan dodge stones

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Donbosco46: 8:50pm On Nov 22, 2019
Gospel truth

4 Likes

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Jossyroyal1: 8:51pm On Nov 22, 2019
undecided

You have a point OP

When people generalises, it only shows how lowly and unintelligent they are in terms of reasoning. How can a sane mind say “Women have nothing to offer in a relationship other than sex” just because of the hate for the opposite sex?
By such generalization, you have stupidly included your mom, aunties, sisters and other female folks in your life into the bracket of sexual objects.

Go to most homes, you will realise it's women that's shouldering financial, moral responsibilities, and overseeing the well being of the family except you think relationship is limited to boyfriend and girlfriend. Marriage is a relationship also. There are bulk of women out there achieving great stuffs that everybody in your generation combine cannot achieve now or in generations to come.

Well, congratulations to all those who said women has nothing to offer than sex. Except your sisters, mom, aunties are hermaphrodites

127 Likes 9 Shares

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by RPirez: 8:51pm On Nov 22, 2019
90% of Nigerian ladies... To an extent, I agree.. grin

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 22, 2019
Just about 10% of women have the mental abilities to offer emotional support to a man in a relationship. And these women have some manly qualities in them. They are the good home cleaners, good cooks, good gardeners among women.

They are also working class women generally combining homekeeping, and white collar jobs seamlessly. This class of women will push their husbands to success, where ever he comes short.

But 90% of Nigerian women fall on the opposite divide, these ones will drain your strength if you mistakenly enter relationship with them, they lack capacitive reasoning, lack problem solving skills, will ask about everything, or destroy everything on their way from breaking a drinking glass, to throwing a soup pot on the floor, to mishandling things.

Then comes the beggarly behavior, or crying when she is hungry. Recharge card, she begs, make hair, she begs, nagging, she is there. They don't believe they can do anything by themselves, even cleaning the house is a very big problem. These types kill their husbands before their time.

93 Likes 9 Shares

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Sukueponmalu: 8:51pm On Nov 22, 2019
Even though I don’t agree with that “women don’t have anything to offer apart from sex” thing.
I totally disagree with your assertion about engaging women in a intellectual/an intelligent discourse. These kind of discussions are boring to the average woman.
Trust me, I have tried it so many times.

159 Likes 12 Shares

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 22, 2019
cry
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by Miracle4Sure: 8:51pm On Nov 22, 2019
Hmmm
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by ursullalinda(f): 8:51pm On Nov 22, 2019
Sorry OP I didn't bother reading thought is the usual alpha male and their ranting....u don't have to preach to pple on how to handle their spouse ....as u make ur bed ......so u will lie on it......for those quoting me.....calm down life is too short

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by NOL2dworld(m): 8:52pm On Nov 22, 2019
Okay
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by adesegun121(m): 8:52pm On Nov 22, 2019
Hmmm
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by egwekwe: 8:52pm On Nov 22, 2019
G
Re: "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." by LZAA: 8:52pm On Nov 22, 2019
No no no no
This is a fat lie
Women(minus the slayqueens anyway) offer much more than sex
There's friendship,advice heck even financial help
This is so off point i had to comment
Never generalize

21 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra / Married Banker Dies In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp With Lover In Hotel / Damilola Adegbite Buys New Range Rover (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.