Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Buhari And Osinbajo At The Senior Executive Course Of NIPSS, Kuru - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And Osinbajo At The Senior Executive Course Of NIPSS, Kuru (29254 Views)

Tinubu Sacks Ahmed Kuru As AMCON CEO, Names Gbenga Alade As Replacement / Buhari seeks Senate’s confirmation of NIPSS DG, NCC’s Executive Director / Aisha Ahmad, Ahmed Kuru May Replace Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo At The Senior Executive Course Of NIPSS, Kuru by seyithug(m): 5:21pm On Nov 22, 2019
Sukueponmalu:
Current President , and Next president come 2023

You mean this picture ?
You're right. The President and Vice President wear a lot of white attires.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo At The Senior Executive Course Of NIPSS, Kuru by diegwu02: 5:23pm On Nov 22, 2019
Ijaya123:
This is the type of pictures that is the source of heathache and pain in the lives of hatred-filled wailing zombies.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo At The Senior Executive Course Of NIPSS, Kuru by RexTramadol1: 5:26pm On Nov 22, 2019
Where's Osinbajo's wedding ring?

That's all that concerns me
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo At The Senior Executive Course Of NIPSS, Kuru by Nyamiri: 5:28pm On Nov 22, 2019
Myhusband:
to what end is this showbiz?

What's the business of criminals, thieves and looters with this political showbiz?

Nothing is going smoothly in my life and you're showing the picture of two leaders whom their leadership skills has retrogressed my life far backwards

Sorry o
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo At The Senior Executive Course Of NIPSS, Kuru by realoscar84(m): 5:47pm On Nov 22, 2019
Pls what's the meaning of this tag worn by virtually all top government officials. I'm confused. Somebody explain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo At The Senior Executive Course Of NIPSS, Kuru by vixpal: 5:49pm On Nov 22, 2019
realoscar84:
Pls what's the meaning of this tag worn by virtually all top government officials. I'm confused. Somebody explain
Armed Forces Remembrance Emblem

3 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo At The Senior Executive Course Of NIPSS, Kuru by FemolasticA: 5:53pm On Nov 22, 2019
Lol..... I love this two!
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo At The Senior Executive Course Of NIPSS, Kuru by Tarabye: 6:13pm On Nov 22, 2019

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo At The Senior Executive Course Of NIPSS, Kuru by Amdoyin(m): 6:23pm On Nov 22, 2019
Officialgarri:
Special recognition must be given to the presidential camera man.

Look at how President Buhari and the Next President Osinbanjo—come 2023— look so good
I sincerely love your comment. �

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo At The Senior Executive Course Of NIPSS, Kuru by realoscar84(m): 6:36pm On Nov 22, 2019
I thought as much. Thanks bro

vixpal:

Armed Forces Remembrance Emblem
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo At The Senior Executive Course Of NIPSS, Kuru by RTSC: 6:37pm On Nov 22, 2019
Officialgarri:

Look at how President Buhari and the Next President Osinbanjo—come 2023— look so good
It is free to dream.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo At The Senior Executive Course Of NIPSS, Kuru by nickxtra(m): 6:45pm On Nov 22, 2019
EBMedia:
Pictures of Vice President Yemi Osinbanjo and President Muhammadu Buhari attending Senior Executives Course of National Institute for Policy and Strategic Studies (NIPSS), Kuru in Plateau State was captured by IgbereTV.

The vice president shared the pictures on Twitter. He wrote:

The President and I at the Presidential Parley with participants of the Senior Executives Course of @NIPSSKuru

https://twitter.com/ProfOsinbajo/status/1197896339482390530?s=19

http://igberetvnews.com/1155563/photos-buhari-osinbanjo-senior-executive-course-nipss-kuru/
Must Abba Kyari be with President BUHARI every time. I think he should be at the Villa always to tend to villa issues
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo At The Senior Executive Course Of NIPSS, Kuru by id4sho(m): 6:58pm On Nov 22, 2019
EBMedia:
Pictures of Vice President Yemi Osinbanjo and President Muhammadu Buhari attending Senior Executives Course of National Institute for Policy and Strategic Studies (NIPSS), Kuru in Plateau State was captured by IgbereTV.

The vice president shared the pictures on Twitter. He wrote:

The President and I at the Presidential Parley with participants of the Senior Executives Course of @NIPSSKuru

https://twitter.com/ProfOsinbajo/status/1197896339482390530?s=19

http://igberetvnews.com/1155563/photos-buhari-osinbanjo-senior-executive-course-nipss-kuru/
Fake location, they visited PMB in the villa.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo At The Senior Executive Course Of NIPSS, Kuru by exponent50real(m): 7:36pm On Nov 22, 2019
well done sir
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo At The Senior Executive Course Of NIPSS, Kuru by Dikegodspower(m): 8:00pm On Nov 22, 2019
buhari is an eye service man I swear
he just did eye service for the personal assistant to Abba kyari on political affairs ,and he is here celebrating
onye eriri,erigo ya ,,hoha
our sw brothers can even lick your kpekus for power
nawa o
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo At The Senior Executive Course Of NIPSS, Kuru by Legendguru: 9:34pm On Nov 22, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo At The Senior Executive Course Of NIPSS, Kuru by Bern1992(m): 10:28pm On Nov 22, 2019
AlusiIyi:
[s][/s]
Buhari is a criminal terrorist

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo At The Senior Executive Course Of NIPSS, Kuru by Pharaoh4rin(m): 12:16pm On Nov 23, 2019
Officialgarri:

This is their first picture I'd ever liked. It looks real
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo At The Senior Executive Course Of NIPSS, Kuru by Pharaoh4rin(m): 12:20pm On Nov 23, 2019
Sukueponmalu:
Current President , and Next president come 2023

You mean this picture ?

Osibanjo is wearing John Foster shoe. I don't have a clue as to d designer Buhari is wearing.
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo At The Senior Executive Course Of NIPSS, Kuru by Pharaoh4rin(m): 12:21pm On Nov 23, 2019
daddytime:
Very trashy reportage by the lazy illiterate bloggers as usual.

Buhari and Osibanjo go NIPSS for executive course in Kudu, Plateau State, but the picture wey accompany your reportage, na picture of the hallway for Villa.

West wing of d Aso villa
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo At The Senior Executive Course Of NIPSS, Kuru by orisa37: 12:36pm On Nov 23, 2019
Good luck is almost a Professor of LOW & HIGHER ANIMALS PSYCHOLOGY. He has just joined them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oyinlola: How Obasanjo Truncated Tinubu’s Ambition To Become Buhari’s VP / Prince Ned Nwoko Picks Form For Delta North Senatorial Race (Photos) / Anybody Close To Me Knows That I Don't Like Money- Rotimi Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.