Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,705 members, 7,862,212 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:28 AM

Their Smelly Pussy Is Why I Prefer Masturbation - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Their Smelly Pussy Is Why I Prefer Masturbation (6436 Views)

SMELLY PUSSY; Girls Don’t Do It For FAMILY / Smelly Pussy Is A Dirty Girl's Way Of Chasing Away Suitors [Picture] / Man Embarrasses Girlfriend Over 'Smelly Private Part'. Nigerians Say He's Rude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Their Smelly Pussy Is Why I Prefer Masturbation by Chef2000: 9:04pm On Nov 23, 2019
midnighter:

Lol stay there and think...the smell must still enter your mosquito net and knock you out this night
I reject with aboki perfume. cheesy
Re: Their Smelly Pussy Is Why I Prefer Masturbation by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 23, 2019
angelusbrut:

She ought to have done that,but you too dey in a hurry to do the do cool
That sex ruined my birthday that year grin
Re: Their Smelly Pussy Is Why I Prefer Masturbation by obinna58(m): 9:15pm On Nov 23, 2019
Topestbilly:
Not all of them.... there's this lady i wanted to chop and clean mouth but on getting down there, no single smell i thought i was having catarrh but No! this lady is so so clean cos as we continue making out she gets cleaner and i have another one like that too... but have also met the ones that changes the smell of your room immediately they enter. i find out that the 2 clean ladies are very clean generally not down there alone but in every aspect of their being and the smelly are opposite, so unkept...
So true

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Here Is Why Women Ask Where You Got Their Number From(graphic) / "I'm Not Her Boyfriend But She Wants Me To Be Faithful To Her" / Why Are Indians Like This....who Are They Deceiving?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.