Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,749 members, 7,820,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! (77622 Views)

My Boyfriend Had Sex With His Dying Female Friend As A 'final Wish' / "My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos) / Lady Drags Fiance On The Floor In Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by PAQ(m): 5:16pm On Nov 23, 2019
There is this saying "A shoulder to lean on becomes a d*ck to ride on" women r very vulnerable when going thru quarels. U fell for it, but unfortunately for u what happened in vegas didnt stay there.

Ignore it and let the past be d past. You cant unfcuk d guy so live your life and prepare for the worst.
Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by sophy17(m): 5:16pm On Nov 23, 2019
Hangulsaram:

What was a mistake, Please how do you guys define that word mistake?
Simply it was a past and beside she and the boyfriend separated at that period unless she is lying.
@ Op, pick his call and know what he has to say. If he talks about having relationship with you whether open or secret, then run away from the guy and also make sure you let your fiancée know about it to avoid story and the fulture.
I know your fear could be that you lied to your fiance that no one ever shine ur condo during that period that you guys seperated and now how can you tell him that you did then.

And yet you are asking what was a mistake
Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by LilMissFavvy(f): 5:20pm On Nov 23, 2019
Ok....... So you are trying to say that there is nothing wrong for a man or woman to move out of a relationship, then jump in quick succession into the bed of a stranger. I see. Noted!
Hangulsaram:

What was a mistake, Please how do you guys define that word mistake?
Simply it was a past and beside she and the boyfriend separated at that period unless she is lying.
@ Op, pick his call and know what he has to say. If he talks about having relationship with you whether open or secret, then run away from the guy and also make sure you let your fiancée know about it to avoid story and the fulture.
I know your fear could be that you lied to your fiance that no one ever shine ur condo during that period that you guys seperated and now how can you tell him that you did then.
Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by Nobody: 5:22pm On Nov 23, 2019
Focus on your fiance!
If you're truly over that fling, just focus on your fiance . And never have any discussion of any sort with that fling in the absence of your fiance...ever!
The rest will sort itself.
Thank me later

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by Donpenny(m): 5:23pm On Nov 23, 2019
Thunder fire ur pussy their for cheating on that innocent guy
Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by PrincessGift(f): 5:23pm On Nov 23, 2019
Nothing atiku no go see for supreme court undecided undecided undecided undecided lipsrsealed undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided local woman is flabbergasted

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by abimic(m): 5:27pm On Nov 23, 2019
You're only reaping the fruit of your labour, no big deal, if he calls off the wedding plans, fine, at least you told him what he would still know in the end. I can't take it if i were in his shoes, pre marital sex is a sin, and if you're gonna commit it, never lose guard because those negative thoughts that try over power the positive thoughts won't rest until they win. You're mature enough to be responsible for your actions, deal with it. Never hide anything from your partner, especially a past that is reappearing, it might lead to blackmail if not careful managed.
Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by sinceraconcept(m): 5:30pm On Nov 23, 2019
Riele:
Aunty .

You shouldn't be feeling guilty in any way .

Don't tell your fiancee and if you try coming into an agreement with the "friend" , he might try to frame you up . Just saying !

The past is in the past anyways .

They'll come here calling you names like hoe etc

Never mind them , you aren't a saint and they too aren't one .
Which past is in the past? This is the most silly statement ever that makes guys marry prostitutes. So, Mia Khalifa's past is gone like that? A girl with Std/Hiv's past is her past till she gives a guy STDs. Hoes would play around, Bleep different guys and look for a foolish nice guy to retire with.
If Evans get out of prison, can you marry him since that's his past? I

2 Likes

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by Adeevah(m): 5:32pm On Nov 23, 2019
I advise that you ignore the two of them. Forget the relationship.

If you come out clean you will regret it
If you conceal this atrocity you will regret it
So, just jaaaapaaa
Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by Sweeetheart(m): 5:35pm On Nov 23, 2019
for how long did you and you guy have misunderstanding and your pussy started scratching you?

you're such unloyal dog. how do guys that married non virgin lady feel and comfortable? please I can't evolve my feelings around non virgin lady.

it will never work, even if you lied to me that you're virgin and I go to know you're no on wedding eve or honeymoon, if your parent don't rush to pick you up, you will end in hospital

disloyalty among all these wayward clowns. nonsense
Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by Hangulsaram: 5:38pm On Nov 23, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Ok....... So you are trying to say that there is nothing wrong for a man or woman to move out of a relationship, then jump in quick succession into the bed of a stranger. I see. Noted!
No that’s not what I’m saying, what I am saying is that she should face the consequence of her action, she did n’t do it by mistake. Yes she felt she own herself and since they broke up already she can do what she like it’s her life without considering the fact they they could be back together again and I’m sure when they came back together she was asked if she ever did such and she denied it.
Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by HumorSexNmiLFs: 5:39pm On Nov 23, 2019
I want hot steaming lovemaking with a sweet sumptuous succulent milf. I am a nympho ,slim, 5.8", 65kg. 9 inches monstrous Veiny dick. I am at least 7/10 on a scale of being good looking. I am very good with cunnilingus and I can create wonders with my tool. Ladies 35 above, pls DM if you need a huge dickk throbbing and thrusting deep inside your pussy. Picture proof and evidence solidly available.
Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by Hangulsaram: 5:41pm On Nov 23, 2019
sophy17:

And yet you are asking what was a mistake
Yes I am asking, she is responsible and an adult who felt she broke up with her boyfriend and has the right to do what she like with anyone and when they came back together I’m sure she was ask if she was seeing anyone during that period and she denied it.
Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by LilMissFavvy(f): 5:43pm On Nov 23, 2019
Hmm..........k.
Hangulsaram:

No that’s not what I’m saying, what I am saying is that she should face the consequence of her action, she did n’t do it by mistake. Yes she felt she own herself and since they broke up already she can do what she like it’s her life without considering the fact they they could be back together again and I’m sure when they came back together she was asked if she ever did such and she denied it.
Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by bonnyhope: 5:53pm On Nov 23, 2019
Lucyliz:
Please I am really scared and confused right now. I need serious advice.

It happened when I and my boyfriend broke up due to some misunderstandings, we were not engaged then.

We broke up and didn't contact each other for weeks. Then I traveled to Ogun state at my grandma's place for somethings. I met this guy and we got along well. We go on outings, had fun and eventually had sex. After that it dawned on me and I regret it. I ignored him for some days and later came to my grandma's place to look for me.

We talked and he told me he want us to start a relationship. I declined and told him I have no feelings for him.

After a week I left Ogun state and came back to Lagos.

Afterwards I got back together with my ex and now we are engaged. We haven't picked a wedding date yet but we planned it to be next year.

Fast forward to last Month, my fiance told me he needed to rent an apartment for one of his friends coming to lag to stay permanently.
He got the apartment and the guy came to lag..
I didn't get to meet him until after a week...
I was in a mall with my fiance and he called him telling him he need to go out since he was bored. He came to the mall and behold it was this same guy I met in Ogun State. I knew I was doomed .... I got really scared and nervous at the same time cuz my bf never mentioned or showed me his pics before...

He was only looking at me without saying anything except to my fiance... I was even scared of leaving their midst cuz I was scared he would tell my fiance....

Later that week he called me with a different line and told me it was him. I ended the call immediately on hearing his name....

I can't tell my fiance what happened btw us or he would never forgive me...

The guy has been calling but am not picking his calls am scared of what he might say...

I told my friend abt it and she asked me to have an agreement with the guy never to tell my fiance but am really scared about everything and confused....

But then I remember have seen his face on my fiance phone before but didn't pay attention cuz he was on lowcut there...

Have been acting funny around my fiance especially when the guy is there and he is starting to suspect something is going on...pls help me...

I can't lose my fiance and I don't want the wedding called off...

Pls kindly advice but I can't tell my fiance cuz he often tells me he can't have a taste of what his friends have tasted...

I can't stop thinking and crying...

Pls help me I beg u all

Loose girls everywhere

You don't have feelings for him but you had sex with him.

That is a definition of olosho

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by capitalzero: 6:01pm On Nov 23, 2019
Lucyliz:

It happened when I and my boyfriend broke up due to some misunderstandings, we were not engaged then.

We broke up and didn't contact each other for weeks. Then I traveled to Ogun state at my grandma's place for somethings. I met this guy and we got along well. We go on outings, had fun and eventually had sex. After that it dawned on me and I regret it. I ignored him for some days and later came to my grandma's place to look for me.

We talked and he told me he want us to start a relationship. I declined and told him I have no feelings for him.

Afterwards I got back together with my ex and now we are engaged. We haven't picked a wedding date yet but we planned it to be next year.

Fast forward to last Month, my fiance told me he needed to rent an apartment for one of his friends coming to lag to stay permanently.
I was in a mall with my fiance and he called him telling him he need to go out since he was bored. He came to the mall and behold it was this same guy I met in Ogun State. I knew I was doomed .... I got really scared and nervous at the same time cuz my bf never mentioned or showed me his pics before...

He was only looking at me without saying anything except to my fiance... I was even scared of leaving their midst cuz I was scared he would tell my fiance....

Later that week he called me with a different line and told me it was him. I ended the call immediately on hearing his name....

The guy has been calling but am not picking his calls am scared of what he might say...

I told my friend abt it and she asked me to have an agreement with the guy never to tell my fiance but am really scared about everything and confused....

But then I remember have seen his face on my fiance phone before but didn't pay attention cuz he was on lowcut there...

Have been acting funny around my fiance especially when the guy is there and he is starting to suspect something is going on...pls help me...

Pls kindly advice but I can't tell my fiance cuz he often tells me he can't have a taste of what his friends have tasted...

Pls help me I beg u all

ashewo. nonsense
Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by Hangulsaram: 6:01pm On Nov 23, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Hmm..........k.
Why Hmm? You dp is beautiful by the way.
Can we connect?
Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by capitalzero: 6:06pm On Nov 23, 2019
IneedOT:
When you and your husband have misunderstanding, you're the type that will rush out of the marriage and mount another dick without wasting time, your type won't make the move to settle things with your lover, it's called ego, I wish your guy can see who you are and cut off from you, he deserves a better lady

that is what will happen eventually. i forsee a broken home unless op is truly repent and open up. if the guy still wants her, good.
Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by LilMissFavvy(f): 6:07pm On Nov 23, 2019
Thanks for the compliment.
Hangulsaram:

Why Hmm? You dp is beautiful by the way.
Can we connect?

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by Hangulsaram: 6:13pm On Nov 23, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Thanks for the compliment.
Welcome, but u did n’t respond to my question
Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by coolflame7: 6:23pm On Nov 23, 2019
Lucyliz:

Pls help me I beg u all

break it down to your fiance tell him everything exactly the way it is
Tell him the guy has been calling you since he came too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by ZooOga: 6:23pm On Nov 23, 2019
We broke up and didn't contact each other for weeks. Then I traveled to Ogun state at my grandma's place for somethings. I met this guy and we got along well. We go on outings, had fun and eventually had sex.

Only weeks and the legs came open for anoda guy. i see why ppl keep saying fear (some) women.

prospective nollywood writers are killin da game dis week on NL FP. grin

i'd rather read these than scroll thru endless fp threads about bleaching models and dubai oloshos. wink
Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by Ortintin: 6:32pm On Nov 23, 2019
You are not worthy to have anything you can let go.
You have to call off the marriage yourself and if your fiance ask the matter tell him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by Enemyofpeace: 6:49pm On Nov 23, 2019
You see your life? Ashewo onisekuse wey no get no for mouth
Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by OdefaGirl(f): 7:01pm On Nov 23, 2019
IneedOT:
When you and your husband have misunderstanding, you're the type that will rush out of the marriage and mount another dick without wasting time, your type won't make the move to settle things with your lover, it's called ego, I wish your guy can see who you are and cut off from you, he deserves a better lady

So because you don't know this guy and you don't know his story, that automatically makes him a good man that deserves better?? Really cool
Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 23, 2019
Only 1 viable solution : You need to cut BOTH men out of your life. Another man will come along.

You made a one night stand mistake and i'm sure you've learnt from it and become a better person.

Otherwise,you'll be under constant fear of your secret spilling out sometime in the future.
Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by nkezecheckport: 7:21pm On Nov 23, 2019
Tell your fiance
And if he deserves you he will forgive you but it would be worse if his friend tells him first or you get married then he tells him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by godwon01(m): 7:22pm On Nov 23, 2019
I don't believe the story. Appeared like a set up to me. All this coincident can only happened on Bollywood movie.
Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by booksrite001: 7:42pm On Nov 23, 2019
The worst thing which no one is saying is that the guy might have told her fiance.
Believe me, he'll just explain he met her at Ogun and they Bleep and he never knew they were dating cus he would have whined him about asked when their relationship started.

The best thing is for her to inform her fiance, cry, beg for forgiveness since it appears they never had a real breakup during the time.

She should also state the reasons she decided to let him know. Honestly, remorse, etc. And tell him she knows he won't forgive her.

And then walk away from her fiance (maybe drop the ring) , hoping for the best but prepared for the worst.

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by israelmao(m): 7:49pm On Nov 23, 2019
Unfaithfulness in relationship hurts if you are caught or someone your partner could trust tells him how his partner is unfaithful especially if it's a serious relationship that will eventually lead to marriage.If we follow and abide by biblical standard in all that we do we would not have to regret any cause of our actions but many times we think we're smarter than God so we bypass or abandon divine set rules and follow our hearts.Your finace's friend might be mature not to spill the beans but you will forever remain unfaithful in his eyes and mind.
Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by mavinc4u(f): 7:54pm On Nov 23, 2019
pocohantas:

People fûck for a 1001 reasons, Sis. Love is just one of them...

But how she for take throw the leg na?
Abi na to hang one for burglary proof, then put the other on his back? grin

grin my dear, her case was not love, she said she had no feelings for him yet she threw her legs sideways. grin
Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by Mac12(f): 8:02pm On Nov 23, 2019
Sis, you want my sincere advice? Tell your fiance the truth. You are scared of losing him right? Well you will still lose him because the truth can not be hidden forever. If he's Yours, he'll get mad, scream, might even leave you but he will surely come back. Start your marriage with a clear conscience.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House / Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady / 13 Advantages Of Virginity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.