Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! (77625 Views)

My Boyfriend Had Sex With His Dying Female Friend As A 'final Wish' / "My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos) / Lady Drags Fiance On The Floor In Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 12:09pm On Nov 23, 2019
What is the meaning of eventually had sex cool

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by IfeanyiOpara5698(m): 12:09pm On Nov 23, 2019
First and foremost the deed has been done. Secondly, you never knew he was your fiances' friend. Thirdly, you had issues with your relationship when you bleeped him.

My advice is: Move on With your life. Don't act guilty before him else he will blackmail you for the rest of your life life and even keep sexing you to keep the secret. Open up to your man. If he's man enough, he will forgive you.

Don't enter marriage with that secret.

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by Dinho20(m): 12:10pm On Nov 23, 2019
THE TRUTH ABOUT MARRIAGE AND SEX:

SEX IS MEANT FOR MARRIED COUPLES ONLY.
MARRIAGE IS ORDAINED AND APPROVED BY GOD(THE CREATOR OF HEAVEN AND EARTH).

WHEN YOU ARE FULLY MARRIED, YOU HAVE RIGHT TO HAVE SEX WITH YOUR PARTNER ANY TIME, ANY HOUR, AND ANY DAY YOU WANT, IT'S APPROVED BY GOD.

BUT, WHEN YOU ARE NOT MARRIED, YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO HAVE SEX WITH ANYONE, IT'S A SIN UNTO GOD, AND YOU ARE BRINGING/PLACING AN INDELIBLE CURSE UPON YOUR HEAD.

TO BE FOREWARNED IS TO BE FOREARMED...!!!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by Truthful1: 12:10pm On Nov 23, 2019
Just pick his call and tell him that you're engaged. Simple.
Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by lovchalice(f): 12:10pm On Nov 23, 2019
DaddyNimo:
girls tell me something, how do you Bleep people you don't have feelings for? you're a hoe simple. I wish I know your guy to tell him a hoe he's about to Wed..
she was heartbroken then. Don't judge her. She did it on rebound. Abeg

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by sylve11: 12:10pm On Nov 23, 2019
@ op, serious matter. just few weeks of seperation? shocked cool

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by dotedote: 12:11pm On Nov 23, 2019
It's more dangerous not picking his calls.

If I were you, I'd call him today to have a straight chat with him.

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by Nobody: 12:11pm On Nov 23, 2019
Lady : Story story.

People : story!!!

Lady : Once upon a time,

People : time time!!!

Lady : I had sex with my fiance's friend.

People :Yes!!!

Lady :So I seriously need advice because i regretted it.

People : did you reach orgasm?

Lady : I said I need a serious advice.

People : lightning strike you there, when you de do Janglover, you no call us, now, you need advice,,, advice ko, advance ni mitcheeeeew

2 Likes

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by mavinc4u(f): 12:12pm On Nov 23, 2019
This one is very serious. She has no feelings yet she threw her legs left and right to be serviced grin. Little girls of these days. You just have to pick the guy's call to hear his nonsense then after that, just tell your fiance what transpired between you both so that your union will start base on trust otherwise, he will never trust you again if he eventually finds out which definitely the secret will reveal itself sooner or later as nothing is hidden under the sun for long.

4 Likes

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by cicikhemy(f): 12:12pm On Nov 23, 2019
Riele:
Aunty .

You shouldn't be feeling guilty in any way .

Don't tell your fiancee and if you try coming into an agreement with the "friend" , he might try to frame you up . Just saying !

The past is in the past anyways .

They'll come here calling you names like hoe etc

Never mind them , you aren't a saint and they too aren't one .
GOD Bless you for those kind words,love should be shown even when correcting others for their foolish act cause no one is perfect

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by buzorcharles(m): 12:12pm On Nov 23, 2019
u are lose. just weeks and u are bleeping another guy. why go back to ur ex? cos u know u 2 will be back again. and u played along very well when the friend came to greet u and ur fiance. I no pity u oo. cos u are a player u will play ur way out.
Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by Dinho20(m): 12:13pm On Nov 23, 2019
WHAT IS LOVE?
PART ONE:

THE BIBLE ACCORDING TO 1 JOHN 4:7 SAYS, BELOVED, LET US LOVE ONE ANOTHER: FOR LOVE IS OF GOD; AND EVERY ONE THAT LOVETH IS BORN OF GOD, AND KNOWETH GOD.

LOVING ONE ANOTHER IS AS SIMPLE AS THINKING NOT ABOUT OURSELVES AND WHAT WE NEED, AND INSTEAD FOCUSING ON SOMEONE ELSE, THEIR WANTS AND NEEDS.

LOVE MEANS BEING KIND TO SOMEONE OR YOUR NEIGHBOUR. LOVE ALSO INCLUDE; VISITING MOTHERLESS BABIES HOME, LESS PRIVILEGE PEOPLE, ETC. BE KIND BY HELPING FINANCIALLY, CLOTHING, AND/OR FOOD ITEMS, ETC.
FOR INSTANCE, EVERYBODY WANTS TO LOOK ADORABLE WHEN GOING OUT, SO THAT PEOPLE WILL ADMIRE THEM. WHEN YOU SEE THAT YOUR NEIGHBOUR CANNOT AFFORD AS YOU DO, HELP/MAKE THEM LOOK ADMIRABLE, WITH THIS KINDNESS YOU HAVE SHOWN LOVE, NOT THE OTHER WAY ROUND.

7 Likes

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by rolams(m): 12:13pm On Nov 23, 2019
Pls, pick his call, listen to want he want to say. Let him know you once broke up with your man before you meet him and you called off the relationship when the matter got resolved.

You don't know the mind of the friend. Don't kill yourself on what might not be a problem. The friend may also be fearing you not to confess to your fiance too.

Note: listen to him first before saying anything

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by Dinho20(m): 12:13pm On Nov 23, 2019
WHAT IS LOVE? PART TWO:

NOWADAYS, PEOPLE HAVE MISINTERPRETED, MISUNDERSTOOD AND SEE LOVE AS FLIRTING, SEXUAL INTERCOURSE OUTSIDE MARRIAGE, AND SENSUALITY. THESE THINGS ARE SIN UNTO GOD AND HUMANITY: I SEE IT AS "ALTAR STUPIDITY".

MANY PEOPLE HAVE CONTRACTED HIV/AIDS IGNORANTLY DUE TO THIS SO CALLED LOVE LIFE/AFFAIRS. SOME SAY, THEY WANT TO ENJOY LIFE WHILE THEY ARE STILL YOUNG.

REMEMBER, "SEX" IS MEANT FOR MARRIED COUPLES ONLY. IF YOU ARE NOT MARRIED YET, NEVER TRY IT, IT'S SIN AGAINST GOD. IT IS BETTER TO GET MARRIED THAN FLIRTING AROUND. ONE ADAGE SAYS; WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by 77up(m): 12:13pm On Nov 23, 2019
DaddyNimo:
girls tell me something, how do you Bleep people you don't have feelings for? you're a hoe simple. I wish I know your guy to tell him a hoe he's about to Wed..
Thats Olosho trade mark for you grin
Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by ainas247: 12:13pm On Nov 23, 2019
angry Let me tell you the truth..
If you dont tell your guy now, you would turn to sex-slave to that your
guy's friend for the rest of your life.

one day one day that guy would tell your bf when quarrel
start between them and you will lose everything.

If I am your Guy
I will forgive you but that is the END between us.
because you cant be trusted.

How can you bleep another guy in space of weeks.. shocked shocked shocked
really

It is well..

I just pray the innocent your boy friend would not enter this trap

my mind is telling me that you will bleep the guy again with the
promise of not telling your boy friend

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by grandstar(m): 12:14pm On Nov 23, 2019
Lucyliz:
Please I am really scared and confused right now. I need serious advice.

It happened when I and my boyfriend broke up due to some misunderstandings, we were not engaged then.

We broke up and didn't contact each other for weeks. Then I traveled to Ogun state at my grandma's place for somethings. I met this guy and we got along well. We go on outings, had fun and eventually had sex. After that it dawned on me and I regret it. I ignored him for some days and later came to my grandma's place to look for me.

We talked and he told me he want us to start a relationship. I declined and told him I have no feelings for him.

After a week I left Ogun state and came back to Lagos.

Afterwards I got back together with my ex and now we are engaged. We haven't picked a wedding date yet but we planned it to be next year.

Fast forward to last Month, my fiance told me he needed to rent an apartment for one of his friends coming to lag to stay permanently.
He got the apartment and the guy came to lag..
I didn't get to meet him until after a week...
I was in a mall with my fiance and he called him telling him he need to go out since he was bored. He came to the mall and behold it was this same guy I met in Ogun State. I knew I was doomed .... I got really scared and nervous at the same time cuz my bf never mentioned or showed me his pics before...

He was only looking at me without saying anything except to my fiance... I was even scared of leaving their midst cuz I was scared he would tell my fiance....

Later that week he called me with a different line and told me it was him. I ended the call immediately on hearing his name....

I can't tell my fiance what happened btw us or he would never forgive me...

The guy has been calling but am not picking his calls am scared of what he might say...

I told my friend abt it and she asked me to have an agreement with the guy never to tell my fiance but am really scared about everything and confused....

But then I remember have seen his face on my fiance phone before but didn't pay attention cuz he was on lowcut there...

Have been acting funny around my fiance especially when the guy is there and he is starting to suspect something is going on...pls help me...

I can't lose my fiance and I don't want the wedding called off...

Pls kindly advice but I can't tell my fiance cuz he often tells me he can't have a taste of what his friends have tasted...

I can't stop thinking and crying...

Pls help me I beg u all

When we hide a problem, it simply becomes worse. I have a friend who is illiterate. He's in his 40's. He doesn't want people to know it and because of that, he has done nothing concrete about it. He is ashamed that if people find him studying with his teacher, they'll laugh at him.

You are presently in such a dilenma. The guy was calling, why didn't you pick? You have no clue as to what he wants to say. What if it was to say he won't tell your fiance and that there's nothing to fear? Has he told your beau yet? No!

Next time he calls, have a chat with him. If his objective is to keep mum, so be it. If his objective is to report it, plead with him but never give in to blackmail. If he's blackmailing you, play along with it and record the conversion and expose it to your husband (I see the wedding already and you having the dance with your husband with orishirishi for the guests).

If you plan to inform your fiance (even without the blackmail), kneel in front of him first and tell him there's something important you want to inform him, that he shouldn't be upset and angry with you. Plead with him and then inform him. Let him know you only slept with his friend once and you regretted it afterward and ended the affair. He might be angry and upset at first because he loves you but eventually he'll see reason especially if you send emissaries to him if need be.

You need to tell him before the wedding if not, he will never trust you. I am gulity of watching the Maury show on YouTube. I love Paternity Court also and a lot of times, you find out that doubts about paternity originates from a lack of trust. By not telling him now and then finds out, he may find out later and it will not be in your best interest.

So, when is the day, I am waiting for my Jollof grin

2 Likes

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by lovchalice(f): 12:14pm On Nov 23, 2019
I will give you candid advice without sentiments. Act normal in front of your fiance, don't tell him anything. You did it in a vulnerable period. Don't condemn yourself. If he finds out from his friend you can then accept and apologise and still tell him that shows why it's not good to have a break in relationships
Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by Juniorangel(m): 12:14pm On Nov 23, 2019
That break up she initiated for no reason ask ubunja

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by Samuels90: 12:15pm On Nov 23, 2019
Mood11:
We should help you to unsex? angry

Did you not do eeeeh aaaah when he was chuking you undecided

You claim to be in love but small quarrel you rush go collect pritck for neighbouring state undecided

grin grin Wicked guy....
OP, Discuss with the friend on the phone, whatever he says u will know what to do.. It's a tough one tho, guys can share this food, not their wives food. Good luck!
Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by fabuloz1(m): 12:15pm On Nov 23, 2019
In my own personal opinion, I would suggest you pick his call, get to hear what he has to say first... If he blackmails you, then you will have to tell your fiance exactly how things happened, even if you guys would break up, fine.. This is to save you the stress of being uncomfortable after marriage. Someone better would come your way and you will be happy and fine about your life. Don't be desperate for marriage, arrange your life now to avoid regret later. Your happiness is paramount here!! Good luck
Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by moonraker(m): 12:15pm On Nov 23, 2019
SOME African ladies with fish brain.... angry angry angry
Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by nnaeyes6: 12:16pm On Nov 23, 2019
Yoruba and FUCKASIBE
Anyway, the solution to this is to tell ur boyfriend turned fiance. If he loves u he should go ahead with the wedding and if not he should get lost.

Another thing is that u should try and pick the guys call. Maybe he has a solution for this. However, him coming back to look for u means that he has falling in love with the doggy style u gave him. I like that style too o.

Tell u guy
See the guy in open space abi place.

If ur guy says "my guy bleeped u and so I won't marry u" just see it as ur honor. U sha bleeped two friends. U are a hero because men take honour in poking two friends.
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by jaxxy(m): 12:16pm On Nov 23, 2019
midnighter:

The nzuzo will hold until the fiance and his friend have one crazy quarrel and the guy wont even know what is coming out of his mouth...

The truth is that its better to tell him now and potentially scatter the wedding than be waiting on tenterhooks for the rest of your life, wondering if your secret will be revealed...

I am just sorry for her gan...this life is crazy...all the way from Ogun state...mehn...

If she tells the bf it will ruin not only her relationship bt the bfs frndship with his frnd. If they can completely put it behind them and move on that wud be perfect for everyone. No contact or discussion.

Bt the frnd will have to stop being close to her bf and give the couple sm space. It’s just a sad coincidence. There is no way u can say it and it will turn out good cos it’s his frnd. Damn
Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by Dinho20(m): 12:17pm On Nov 23, 2019
DO YOU KNOW THAT YOU MISS A
LOT IF YOU DON'T HAVE SEX AS A
BACHELOR OR
SPINSTER?

THINGS YOU MISS FOR NOT
HAVING SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE.

A lot of people might have told
you that you miss a lot for not
having "sex", the answer is a
capital “YES”. You miss a lot and
would continue missing them:

1. You miss contracting HIV
2. You miss unwanted
pregnancy.
3. You miss being an unwanted a
teen mother or father.
4. You miss having Sexually
Transmitted yokes and bondages.
5. You miss having an unwanted
child.
6. You miss being a school
dropout.
7. You miss having a broken
home.
8. You miss making God and
your parents sad and
disappointed.
9. You miss barrenness due to
abortions (if you are a lady).
10. You miss having destroyed
career prospects.
11. You miss risking cervical
cancer.
12. You miss getting worried
because you may get pregnant
after sex.
13. You miss being "used" and
dumped.
14. You miss being depressed all the time.
15. You miss throwing your
virginity in the mud.
16. You miss getting serious
"broken heart".
17. You miss fornication
18. You miss the punishment of
the grave.
19. You miss weakening your
veins at the early stage.
20. You miss selling your dignity
in just 5mins for a useless
pleasure.
and finally
21. You miss being thrown into
Hell fire

Have you seen that you really
miss a lot by not
having premarital sex?
My fellow Brothers and Sisters in
Faith your life is worth more
than five minutes enjoyment that
can destroy your life in the
Present and future
reserve your body not just for
your future husband or wife but
for God sake It is worth missing yet Rewardable!.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by hadaydhollarpo(m): 12:17pm On Nov 23, 2019
Mood11:
We should help you to unsex? angry

Did you not do eeeeh aaaah when he was chuking you undecided

You claim to be in love but small quarrel you rush go collect pritck for neighbouring state undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by olugabbie(m): 12:17pm On Nov 23, 2019
Please don't let your fiance's friend blackmail you for any reason. If he tries to blackmail you. Just open up to your fiance & take responsibility for your action.

Secondly, i think you should open up to your fiance. It is better for you to tell him about the event than for someone else to do that for you.

Lastly, dont mind all the kids insulting you on this platform. They are who they are-KIDS!

2 Likes

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 23, 2019
Lucyliz:

It happened when I and my boyfriend broke up due to some misunderstandings, we were not engaged then.

We broke up and didn't contact each other for weeks. Then I traveled to Ogun state at my grandma's place for somethings. I met this guy and we got along well. We go on outings, had fun and eventually had sex. After that it dawned on me and I regret it. I ignored him for some days and later came to my grandma's place to look for me.

We talked and he told me he want us to start a relationship. I declined and told him I have no feelings for him.

Afterwards I got back together with my ex and now we are engaged. We haven't picked a wedding date yet but we planned it to be next year.

Fast forward to last Month, my fiance told me he needed to rent an apartment for one of his friends coming to lag to stay permanently.
I was in a mall with my fiance and he called him telling him he need to go out since he was bored. He came to the mall and behold it was this same guy I met in Ogun State. I knew I was doomed .... I got really scared and nervous at the same time cuz my bf never mentioned or showed me his pics before...

He was only looking at me without saying anything except to my fiance... I was even scared of leaving their midst cuz I was scared he would tell my fiance....

Later that week he called me with a different line and told me it was him. I ended the call immediately on hearing his name....

The guy has been calling but am not picking his calls am scared of what he might say...

I told my friend abt it and she asked me to have an agreement with the guy never to tell my fiance but am really scared about everything and confused....

But then I remember have seen his face on my fiance phone before but didn't pay attention cuz he was on lowcut there...

Have been acting funny around my fiance especially when the guy is there and he is starting to suspect something is going on...pls help me...

Pls kindly advice but I can't tell my fiance cuz he often tells me he can't have a taste of what his friends have tasted...

Pls help me I beg u all

You see.....when I say this premarital sex of a thing has its implications and should be stopped some animals will be attacking and calling me all sort of names. This is one of the implications.
My dear, you can't have your cakeand eat it.
Now you have to pay for it with a lifetime opportunity just because of 5 mins sex. Like seriously can't you guys be chaste! If you had kept yourself, by now you won't be having hyper cos that what it will tend to if this relationship fail and you and I know it is very difficult to find someone we truly love once you lose the one you had.

Simple chastity, we can not keep. Hmmm.

What do you want to hear from us. Whatever we say here can not change how your guy will react when he finds out and to make matters worse, the other guy is not willing to let go for him to have started calling you afresh. He's bent on letting the cat out if you dont know.

My 1 cent to you is , stop opening legs for any time dick and Harry that comes your way. You're not a testrun machine.

The did is done. Hold and prepare your heart for the worst or the best.

3 Likes

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by fabuloz1(m): 12:18pm On Nov 23, 2019
grandstar:

When we hide a problem, it simply becomes worse. I have a friend who is illiterate. He's in his 40's. He doesn't want people to know it and because of that, he has done nothing concrete about it. He is ashamed that if people find him studying with his teacher, they'll laugh at him.

You are presently in such a dilenma. The guy was calling, why didn't you pick? You have no clue as to what he wants to say. What if it was to say he won't tell your fiance and that there's nothing to fear? Has he told your beau yet? No!

Next time he calls, have a chat with him. If his objective is to keep mum, so be it. If his objective is to report it, plead with him but never give in to blackmail. If he's blackmailing you, play along with it and record the conversion and expose it to your husband (I see the wedding already and you having the dance with your husband with orishirishi for the guests).

If you plan to inform your fiance (even without the blackmail), kneel in front of him first and tell him there's something important you want to inform him, that he shouldn't be upset and angry with you. Plead with him and then inform him. Let him know you only slept with his friend once and you regretted it afterward and ended the affair. He might be angry and upset at first because he loves you but eventually he'll see reason especially if you send emissaries to him if need be.

You need to tell him before the wedding if not, he will never trust you. I am gulity of watching the Maury show on YouTube. I love Paternity Court also and a lot of times, you find out that doubts about paternity originates from a lack of trust. By not telling him now and then finds out, he may find out later and it will not be in your best interest.

My dear, heed to this advice! He has said it all sad
grandstar:

My dear, heed to this advice! He has said it all
Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by Nobody: 12:18pm On Nov 23, 2019
Ceenelly:
the word love have suffered in most people mouth, one thing about this generation is That after a breakup the highest people stay single is just one day the next day another relationship have started, you better explain to your bf in a manner he would understand, cos no agreement that you will involve with the other guy that will not back fire.
Asin eh, @the bolded. It is so shocking how easy people just move on after break up from those they claim to love. After a few days, she has jumped to another man's preeek. Na wao

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by midnighter(f): 12:18pm On Nov 23, 2019
lovchalice:
I will give you candid advice without sentiments. Act normal in front of your fiance, don't tell him anything. You did it in a vulnerable period. Don't condemn yourself. If he finds out from his friend you can then accept and apologise and still tell him that shows why it's not good to have a break in relationships

Ha! grin you must be a lawyer. In fact a barrister with LLM...see how you just turned the whole thing like you were turning ewa
Re: I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! by Kylekent59: 12:20pm On Nov 23, 2019
Lucyliz:

Pls help me I beg u all

That friend that advised you to have an agreement with him is a devil.

This is one of the characteristics of "fish brain"

Fish brain is the type of brain that doesn't reason about what would happen later after approval, but only to satisfy the moment.

What am I saying here, the moment you made that agreement or you opt for that agreement, your trouble and problems escalate .

Haven't you thought about the implications of the agreement? it means he would keep blackmailing you for the rest of your life, whenever he wants sex, he gets, if your refuse, he threatens to tell your fiance about it.

The best advise is to clear your conscience once and for all by telling him the truth.

You have two choices here;

1. To be free

2. To live in fear and regret.

It is left for you to choose, even the bible says," the truth shall set you free"

Tell your fiance about it, he won't kill you, he would forgive you and trust you the more.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House / Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady / 13 Advantages Of Virginity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.