Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,706 members, 7,837,594 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Stop It. An App To Help Stop The Anti Social Media Bill - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stop It. An App To Help Stop The Anti Social Media Bill (224 Views)

85% Of Very Active Nairalanders Are Anti Social / Masturbation: I Learnt To Stop The Hard Way. / I Masturbate And I Wish I Can Stop It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stop It. An App To Help Stop The Anti Social Media Bill by IntrovertedGuru(m): 2:14pm On Nov 23, 2019
Hello Nairalanders, the proposed Anti Social Media Bill has reached/passed the second reading at the National Assembly. What this means is that if it passes the third reading and the president assents to it, it'd become law. The I'll is unconstitutional and we won't allow it to become a law.

I have created a simple Android application with the contact details of all Nigerian Senators with clickable buttons for calling them directly and sending them and and emails from the app.

Don't just fold your hands and do nothing about this. Talk to the senator representing your constituency and let them know your thoughts about the proposed bill.

The app is pre loaded with a sample message and email that can be sent directly to the contact details of the senators.

Here is a download link for the app

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-03N5vcvca0UWK0orvTigXss5hiV8Ofz/view?usp=drivesdk

Please be professional while using the app as I'd not be held accountable for the misuse if the app.

(1) (Reply)

How A Prostitute Changed My Life And That Of My Friends / Melodyinter Dating.... Where You Can Connect To The World / World Export Conference-wec

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.