Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,728 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

85% Of Very Active Nairalanders Are Anti Social - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 85% Of Very Active Nairalanders Are Anti Social (1146 Views)

How To Deal With A Neighbor's Very Active Sexual Life / A Psychologist Needs The Opinions Of Romance Active Nairalanders / 85% Of Girls Wearing This Skirt Have STD (pix Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

85% Of Very Active Nairalanders Are Anti Social by zexy2030(m): 3:33pm On Aug 22, 2021
Except for those(15%) who are here for businesses, learning skills or connecting with opportunities.

But majorly the romance landers are majorly trolls, kids and low self esteemed individuals. Arranging to meet them in reality might be so impossible.

This I have noticed.

If you are not selling any products or connecting for business, or here for sampled advice, you are in that category, I talked about.

Never take any relationship here seriously, in short avoid meeting up any here. The consequence could be fatal.

2 Likes

Re: 85% Of Very Active Nairalanders Are Anti Social by zexy2030(m): 3:35pm On Aug 22, 2021
Kindly site examples

I have noticed some, but won't mention them.
Re: 85% Of Very Active Nairalanders Are Anti Social by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 22, 2021
zexy2030:
Kindly site examples

I have noticed some, but won't mention them.
You forgot to switch to your alternate account?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 85% Of Very Active Nairalanders Are Anti Social by Commentor: 3:39pm On Aug 22, 2021
Activist001:

grin
Re: 85% Of Very Active Nairalanders Are Anti Social by iamtardey: 3:40pm On Aug 22, 2021
embarassed embarassed
Re: 85% Of Very Active Nairalanders Are Anti Social by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 22, 2021
Avoid taking relationship from here serious? Not true o!
Re: 85% Of Very Active Nairalanders Are Anti Social by zexy2030(m): 3:43pm On Aug 22, 2021
Activist001:

I have only one account, ogbeni.
Re: 85% Of Very Active Nairalanders Are Anti Social by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 22, 2021
Lol grin grin grin
Nairaland FBI cool

1 Like

Re: 85% Of Very Active Nairalanders Are Anti Social by Nobody: 3:48pm On Aug 22, 2021
Activist001:
Me sef weak ooh

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 85% Of Very Active Nairalanders Are Anti Social by fati2001(m): 3:56pm On Aug 22, 2021
zexy2030:
Except for those(15%) who are here for businesses, learning skills or connecting with opportunities.

But major by the romance landers are majorly trolls, kids and low self esteemed individuals. Arranging to meet them in reality might be so impossible.

This I have noticed.

If you are not selling any products or connecting for business, or here for sampled advice, you are in that category, I talked about.

Never take any relationship here seriously, in short avoid meeting up any here. The consequence could be fatal.

pot calling kettle black.

5 Likes

Re: 85% Of Very Active Nairalanders Are Anti Social by BirtherOfKings(f): 4:02pm On Aug 22, 2021
grin grin grin cheesy this is so wrong
Relationships has been successful here
Though I haven't seen any my heart agree to

2 Likes

Re: 85% Of Very Active Nairalanders Are Anti Social by WoundedLamb: 4:31pm On Aug 22, 2021
Activist001:

Hehe... you guys are not nice. Funny thing is, those who have multiple accounts on here are more likely to be the lonely and/or anti-social ones.

3 Likes

Re: 85% Of Very Active Nairalanders Are Anti Social by Pumpumking: 5:11pm On Aug 22, 2021
Megatron77:
Me sef weak ooh

angry

1 Like

Re: 85% Of Very Active Nairalanders Are Anti Social by zexy2030(m): 5:36pm On Aug 22, 2021
fati2001:

pot calling kettle black.
Fatimah be kiaful
Re: 85% Of Very Active Nairalanders Are Anti Social by zexy2030(m): 5:38pm On Aug 22, 2021
Beebah2000:
Lol grin grin grin
Nairaland FBI cool
Habibah, watching you.
Re: 85% Of Very Active Nairalanders Are Anti Social by zexy2030(m): 5:40pm On Aug 22, 2021
BirtherOfKings:
grin grin grin cheesy this is so wrong
Relationships has been successful here
Though I haven't seen any my heart agree to
What! Why do we read heart break stories everyday?

I know this is your alternate account hrhphilomena
Re: 85% Of Very Active Nairalanders Are Anti Social by BigDan69: 5:46pm On Aug 22, 2021
How did u get the statistics? Na wa, just come online to type rubbish

2 Likes

Re: 85% Of Very Active Nairalanders Are Anti Social by MJBOLT: 5:58pm On Aug 22, 2021
Small argument you don run give am blow for eye

Activist001:

3 Likes

Re: 85% Of Very Active Nairalanders Are Anti Social by DONFRANSKID(m): 6:04pm On Aug 22, 2021
You are the main kid here
Probably still leaving with your parents

3 Likes

Re: 85% Of Very Active Nairalanders Are Anti Social by BirtherOfKings(f): 6:16pm On Aug 22, 2021
zexy2030:

What! Why do we read heart break stories everyday?

I know this is your alternate account hrhphilomena
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin respect yourself this man, did I reject your advances dat u are out for me like dis?

1 Like

Re: 85% Of Very Active Nairalanders Are Anti Social by siofra(f): 6:27pm On Aug 22, 2021
I'm a very nice, kind and civilised person in real life.
But these men on nairaland can bring out the worst in you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 85% Of Very Active Nairalanders Are Anti Social by Gudbadguy: 6:47pm On Aug 22, 2021
Activist001:

grin grin God don catch am

2 Likes

Re: 85% Of Very Active Nairalanders Are Anti Social by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 22, 2021
Gudbadguy:

grin grin God don catch am
Him think say him dey wise. Very mumu man! grin

3 Likes

Re: 85% Of Very Active Nairalanders Are Anti Social by Greatzeus(m): 6:55pm On Aug 22, 2021
siofra:
I'm a very nice, kind and civilised person in real life.
But these men on nairaland can bring out the worst in you.
Hmmm I understand you.
After being a guess for so long,I joined Nairaland in 2015 at the peak of the aftermath of the election,hate speech, tribalism, religious intolerance,it was so strange and wrong to me,so I used to quote those errants to correct them,but they do lash at me. I realized that responding to them is making me act like them,so I decided to wash my hands of politics on nairaland.
Now if anyone likes let spread all the hatred in the world,I don't care.

1 Like

Re: 85% Of Very Active Nairalanders Are Anti Social by Caramia2020(m): 6:56pm On Aug 22, 2021
Smiling, u even av to book an appointment with someone just to chat up, bcoz u wish to show how social u are, lol. Anyway I believed individual differences should be respected, bcoz we av introvert n extrovert n I respect dem d way de are but u don't av to rush to conclusion.

2 Likes

Re: 85% Of Very Active Nairalanders Are Anti Social by Caramia2020(m): 7:04pm On Aug 22, 2021
Greatzeus:

Hmmm I understand you.
After being a guess for so long,I joined Nairaland in 2015 at the peak of the aftermath of the election,hate speech, tribalism, religious intolerance,it was so strange and wrong to me,so I used to quote those errants to correct them,but they do lash at me. I realized that responding to them is making me act like them,so I decided to wash my hands of politics on nairaland.
Now if anyone likes let spread all the hatred in the world,I don't care.
D best thing to do is to ignore dem bcoz some are over fed by their parents.

2 Likes

Re: 85% Of Very Active Nairalanders Are Anti Social by Greatzeus(m): 7:14pm On Aug 22, 2021
From my own side,my experience with nairalanders offline has been good. I have two nairalanders at computer village I meet when I have any issues or need to buy a gadget. I solicited the help of one to buy a mini laptop for my 8 years old niece,when she broke the screen,I called him and he helped me fixed it for a good price. In fact I left and told him I will send his money,and he said ok,and I sent the money when I had the chance, we're cool like that.
I have also went from Ikeja to Ajah,to meet a female nairalander who needed movies and series. I actually entered her room,sent about 300gb worth of movies and series to her,she sent me my money and I left peacefully wink
Though she cheated me, because she didn't pay my transport,only money agreed sum for the movies but I didn't mind just cos she's a nairander.
I bought my PS3 from a nairalander also,till date no issues of any kind.
I was supposed to meet another nairalander last two weeks for PS3 games installation but he later cancelled for something urgent I think.

4 Likes

Re: 85% Of Very Active Nairalanders Are Anti Social by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 22, 2021
zexy2030:

Habibah, watching you.
I know smiley
Incase u get any update about me, please let me know.

1 Like

Re: 85% Of Very Active Nairalanders Are Anti Social by Nonexisting1: 7:30pm On Aug 22, 2021
I have met a nairalander in a flight from Lagos to Abuja and we are cool till this day. He stayed in my house for 3days when he came for work related seminar in Owerri.

3 Likes

Re: 85% Of Very Active Nairalanders Are Anti Social by Cindy222(f): 7:36pm On Aug 22, 2021
Greatzeus:
From my own side,my experience with nairalanders offline has been good. I have two nairalanders at computer village I meet when I have any issues or need to buy a gadget. I solicited the help of one to buy a mini laptop for my 8 years old niece,when she broke the screen,I called him and he helped me fixed it for a good price. In fact I left and told him I will send his money,and he said ok,and I sent the money when I had the chance, we're cool like that.
I have also went from Ikeja to Ajah,to meet a female nairalander who needed movies and series. I actually entered her room,sent about 300gb worth of movies and series to her,she sent me my money and I left peacefully wink
Though she cheated me, because she didn't pay my transport,only money agreed sum for the movies but I didn't mind just cos she's a nairander.
I bought my PS3 from a nairalander also,till date no issues of any kind.
I was supposed to meet another nairalander last two weeks for PS3 games installation but he later cancelled for something urgent I think.

300gb worth of movies.....WOWZY shocked.....

I wish I was her right now,I need movies o.

I have also met really cool,interesting,insightful,
and really wonderful people here,but the fact remains that normal people on nairaland are really few grin grin

1 Like

Re: 85% Of Very Active Nairalanders Are Anti Social by Greatzeus(m): 7:43pm On Aug 22, 2021
Cindy222:

300gb worth of movies.....WOWZY shocked.....

I wish I was her right now,I need movies o.

I have also met really cool,interesting,insightful,
and really wonderful people here,but the fact remains that normal people on nairaland are really few grin grin
At bolded so true

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Prevent My Breast From Sagging After Breastfeeding? / Why Is Seun Still Asking For YIM? / When A Girl Says "She's Nt Ready For A Relationship", But She’s Liked You, Shou?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.