Stats: 3,165,444 members, 7,861,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:34 AM

Why You Should Consider Marrying Asian Ladies. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Should Consider Marrying Asian Ladies. (8885 Views)

Reasons Why Every Guy Must Consider Marrying A Materialistic Woman ! / Don’t Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women (for Men) / MEN: Please Don’t Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women (true Facts) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Why You Should Consider Marrying Asian Ladies. by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 23, 2019
mimimile93:
wat I meant was, for months I've been wit an Asian girl and she doesn't ask. I only give at will. Sometimes she reject it. But how many naija ladies can date a guy for just one week without telling d guy the problms of her life? Naija women see relationship as an escape route from poverty that is why one needs a fat pocket to date a naija girl

Every woman will see it as some sort of escape route. You'll hear about her problems too when the time is right. Naija girls just don't have time to waste time, and there might be better prospects than you out there. I don't know your relationship situation but it sounds like your enjoying the good times. When you conquer the bad times with her (7 yrs +) then I might take your comparison seriously. Until then... You try.
Re: Why You Should Consider Marrying Asian Ladies. by mimimile93: 10:00pm On Nov 23, 2019
Dimples0303:

Every woman will see it as some sort of escape route. You'll hear about her problems too when the time is right. Naija girls just don't have time to waste time, and there might be better prospects than you out there. I don't know your relationship situation but it sounds like your enjoying the good times. When you conquer the bad times with her (7 yrs +) then I might take your comparison seriously. Until then... You try.
Not every woman sees relatonship as escape route. But every naija girl sees. For me, there's no good or bad times. U are a naija girl so I difintly dont expect u to suport my motion.

Re: Why You Should Consider Marrying Asian Ladies. by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 23, 2019
mimimile93:
Not every woman sees relatonship as escape route. But every naija girl sees. For me, there's no good or bad times. U are a naija girl so I difintly dont expect u to suport my motion.

Okay smiley
Re: Why You Should Consider Marrying Asian Ladies. by mimimile93: 10:04pm On Nov 23, 2019
Dimples0303:

Everyone goes through what you're going through, there's no need to explain yourself to anyone. But there's also no need for comparison and put downs. If you want an Asian woman, no one is holding you back. Good luck in life smiley
I neither praising or shaming. I just call em how I see em. I am not going through anything.
Re: Why You Should Consider Marrying Asian Ladies. by mimimile93: 10:10pm On Nov 23, 2019
Dimples0303:

Yes I wil hear about her prblms. But what am sure of is, her prblms can neva b like dat of naija girl. Imagine a naija girl asking a guy money for pads. Are these hoes broke like dis?
Re: Why You Should Consider Marrying Asian Ladies. by Nobody: 10:12pm On Nov 23, 2019
mimimile93:
Yes I wil hear about her prblms. But what am sure of is, her prblms can neva b like dat of naija girl. Imagine a naija girl asking a guy money for pads. Are these hoes broke like dis?

Dude grin
Re: Why You Should Consider Marrying Asian Ladies. by mimimile93: 10:20pm On Nov 23, 2019
Dimples0303:

Okay smiley
y'all need to change. It's not good that all fingers are pointing at you girls. I am still waiting for a day I will open a thread and read good things about naija women. I love naija women but I dont compromise..
Re: Why You Should Consider Marrying Asian Ladies. by onyeawka80(m): 10:21pm On Nov 23, 2019
mimimile93:
A hoe is on this thread trying to rubish d Asian ladies. Pot calling snow black. Enjoy ur babe bro
Thanks so much bro...
Re: Why You Should Consider Marrying Asian Ladies. by iLegendd(m): 10:26pm On Nov 23, 2019
Approved.

Re: Why You Should Consider Marrying Asian Ladies. by mimimile93: 10:33pm On Nov 23, 2019
Dimples0303:

Dude grin
Let me list some things a girl shouldn't ask a guy for. 1. Airtime. 2. Money for pads, hair, clothes, cream toiletries etc. A girl shouldn't go into a relationship if she doesn't have any source of income. Relationship needs money to stand. And it shouldn't be money from one angle
Re: Why You Should Consider Marrying Asian Ladies. by Hisduchess(f): 10:34pm On Nov 23, 2019
mimimile93:
Yes, there are hoes in Thailand but those hoes don't hide in the guisure of wife or girlfriends like naija girls do. All naija girls are whores but can't differenciate them since some are at brothels and most are living with men as wivies/gfs. Thai own is the opposite.

You are still wailing over your heart that was broken by a Nigerian girl abi girls,desist from calling all Nigerian women whores cos that means that ur sisters are whores too.for over 2yrs that I've known this ur moniker it's often from one form of wailing about Nigerian women to another.go marry anyone you want to marry but stop disrespecting Nigerian women by your yeye NL rants.there are good and bad women everywhere.stop this dumb generalisation and grow up.

Re: Why You Should Consider Marrying Asian Ladies. by mimimile93: 10:37pm On Nov 23, 2019
Dimples0303:

Dude grin
Let me ask u dis. How would u feel everytime a man would b askin u for almost evrytin.?
Re: Why You Should Consider Marrying Asian Ladies. by mimimile93: 10:41pm On Nov 23, 2019
Hisduchess:

You are still wailing over your heart that was broken by a Nigerian girl abi girls,desist from calling all Nigerian women whores cos that means that ur sisters are whores too.for over 2yrs that I've known this ur moniker it's often from one form of wailing about Nigerian women to another.go marry anyone you want to marry but stop disrespecting Nigerian women by your yeye NL rants.there are good and bad women everywhere.stop this dumb generalisation and grow up.
I call square, square and circle, circle. So if you act like a bittch, I call u bittch.

Re: Why You Should Consider Marrying Asian Ladies. by mimimile93: 10:45pm On Nov 23, 2019
Hisduchess:

u don't beg for respect. U command it.
Re: Why You Should Consider Marrying Asian Ladies. by midnighter(f): 10:54pm On Nov 23, 2019
Dimples0303:

Either way... They don't generally respect the darker tuned brothers. If they do then you'll have a hard time convincing their families. I'm trying, like you, to not generalise.

Bangladeshi, Indian and Pakistani are a no-go area except If the family is open-minded. They can even kill and bury their own child or pour acid on them.

Sorry for your cousin. Maybe they should have run away when the family said no
Re: Why You Should Consider Marrying Asian Ladies. by midnighter(f): 11:01pm On Nov 23, 2019
Biingoo:
But I heard the rate of prostitution is very high in Thailand.... Is Thailand not Asia

Yeah they have a big sex tourism trade but not all of them are into it.
Re: Why You Should Consider Marrying Asian Ladies. by 1Sharon(f): 11:05pm On Nov 23, 2019
When you say " Asian" what country? undecided

You want someone easy to control.

The chinese are not family-oriented, they don't care for their own

Re: Why You Should Consider Marrying Asian Ladies. by mimimile93: 11:19pm On Nov 23, 2019
1Sharon:
When you say " Asian" what country? undecided

You want someone easy to control.

The chinese are not family-oriented, they don't care for their own
If I want someone easy to control, I'd go for naija lady. Why becos naija ladies either have a brain of ostrch or no brain. And anytin without a brain is easier to control. Not a lady with a high IQ.

Re: Why You Should Consider Marrying Asian Ladies. by 1Sharon(f): 11:27pm On Nov 23, 2019
mimimile93:
If I want someone easy to control, I'd go for naija lady. Why becos naija ladies either have a brain of ostrch or no brain. And anytin without a brain is easier to control. Not a lady with a high IQ.

You're lying and you know it. So naija ladies are easier to control? So they don't fight back and argue?

Be looking for doormat
Re: Why You Should Consider Marrying Asian Ladies. by mimimile93: 11:33pm On Nov 23, 2019
1Sharon:

You're lying and you know it. So naija ladies are easier to control? So they don't fight back and argue?

Be looking for doormat
Wen u say easy to control wat do u mean? Becos u can't control an intelligent girl who knws her left from riht. Is only those dat wateva u shoved into their throat they swallow. Naija girls are the latter
Re: Why You Should Consider Marrying Asian Ladies. by mimimile93: 11:37pm On Nov 23, 2019
1Sharon:

Be looking for doormat
u can meet a naija girl today, Bleep her today. Tell her u own CHELSA she wil beliv and open hr dirty pusy 4 u. Becos she has no brain to tink. So it's easier to control her. But can u try dat wit an Asian girl? Hell nah!
Re: Why You Should Consider Marrying Asian Ladies. by 1Sharon(f): 11:48pm On Nov 23, 2019
mimimile93:
u can meet a naija girl today, Bleep her today. Tell her u own CHELSA she wil beliv and open hr dirty pusy 4 u. Becos she has no brain to tink. So it's easier to control her. But can u try dat wit an Asian girl? Hell nah!

So you're saying asians don't have casual sex?

Do asian girls fight back and argue?
Re: Why You Should Consider Marrying Asian Ladies. by Pusyiter(m): 12:01am On Nov 24, 2019
It is not just Nigerian babes, African guls are one and same.
They feel it takes money to keep a relationship whereas, it is understanding that keeps relationship going.
Dated Whites and blacks and observed they are totally different in approach and understanding of what relationship should be.
While a black Girl believes on the gimme this/that in the relationship, the White believes in the make me kind of your Girl.
Re: Why You Should Consider Marrying Asian Ladies. by oyatz(m): 2:20am On Nov 24, 2019
You need to understand the effects of culture on relationship.

In most African culture, women are to be taken care of by the male gender. Women aren't expected to be giving men gifts (it's an imported European idea).

However, because of poor economic power, most Nigerian ladies now depend on men/BF for survival.

mimimile93:
Buyin me gift is never a reasoning for dating her. I dated her b4 d gift. How many of naija girls can cough out a milion naira to buy a man a gift? Apart from boxers and singlets.

Re: Why You Should Consider Marrying Asian Ladies. by EasternPrince: 2:54am On Nov 24, 2019
1Sharon:

Keep quiet
Re: Why You Should Consider Marrying Asian Ladies. by ProtectMyMoney: 4:11am On Nov 24, 2019
mimimile93:
3. MORALITY.

These women (most of them) still have morals. You rarely see Asian woman do shitts.

Thailand that houses most sex tourists is in which part of the world?

Re: Why You Should Consider Marrying Asian Ladies. by rex444(m): 4:27am On Nov 24, 2019
your number one is totally out of context .....I broke up with my Korean ex on this issue......she never saw reasons with me that family was everything and I wasn't willing to live with someone who doesn't see my family as hers
Re: Why You Should Consider Marrying Asian Ladies. by Nobody: 6:20am On Nov 24, 2019
You even forget the important part, those girls toto sweet die, i get one philipina babe she too sweet, na so she go dey shout ibelikmo ibelikmo sigipa sigipa tongue

Re: Why You Should Consider Marrying Asian Ladies. by mimimile93: 6:31am On Nov 24, 2019
1Sharon:

u still don't get my point. I meant to say dat naija girls are d easiest to brainwash.
Re: Why You Should Consider Marrying Asian Ladies. by mimimile93: 6:34am On Nov 24, 2019
Pusyiter:
It is not just Nigerian babes, African guls are one and same.
They feel it takes money to keep a relationship whereas, it is understanding that keeps relationship going.
Dated Whites and blacks and observed they are totally different in approach and understanding of what relationship should be.
While a black Girl believes on the gimme this/that in the relationship, the White believes in the make me kind of your Girl.
Very true.

Re: Why You Should Consider Marrying Asian Ladies. by mimimile93: 6:39am On Nov 24, 2019
oyatz:

In most African culture, women are to be taken care of by the male gender. Women aren't expected to be giving men gifts (it's an imported European idea).

However, because of poor economic power, most Nigerian ladies now depend on men/BF for survival.

Is it also culture for naija girls to LovePeddler around? Is it culture for naija girls to wear bombshorts? Y do we like copying d darkside of d white but cant copy their bright side?
Re: Why You Should Consider Marrying Asian Ladies. by mimimile93: 6:41am On Nov 24, 2019
oyatz:

The men d are feedin dem, are they not also under d same economy

Can You Marry A Pregnant Woman? / Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? / I Have Been Fvcking For 1hour Now, Still I Haven't Cum