Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,784 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:52 PM

Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? (8852 Views)

You Will Have Your Man Forever If You Do This. His Real Need. / WHICH Name Will You Or Do U Normally Call Your Partner Apart From His Real Name. / Man Refusing To Tell Future Bride His Real Age (2) (3) (4)

Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by SeunPlus(f): 1:11pm On Nov 17, 2012
I ask this question
because it happened to
me. There's this guy, a
Nairalander though
which happens to be
my BF (I won't mention
his name but if he
doesn't reply this
thread i will say it), he
introduced me to
Nairaland as one of the
best Nigerian forums
not too long ago, but i
pretended not to show
interest without he
knowing thatI've
been following his
post on Nairaland,
and what i see him
posting is a flirt word to
ladies on the forum.
Now my question, does
this say about his
person offline? Please i
need advice.

Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 17, 2012
Dere could be little traces to his real personality......

But then, never judge a book by its cover!

Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by Afam4eva(m): 1:13pm On Nov 17, 2012
Seun, so you had to embarrass me like this?

Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by ULSHERLAN(m): 1:18pm On Nov 17, 2012
afam4eva: Seun, so you had to embarrass me like this?
Yimu
@op well it all depends
Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by Goldieluks: 1:20pm On Nov 17, 2012
Imanuelle: Dere could be little traces to his real personality......

But then, never judge a book by its cover!

True talk.
Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by Teejayphillip(m): 1:26pm On Nov 17, 2012
Nt really... Sumtimes U ear sum shockin news,n U wanna put ursef in the shoe or seek reasonable advice 4rm pple...

Its nt necessarily means most tins pple post are real fact or tins abt dem.. Daz my own point of view oo
Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by fairygeh(f): 1:26pm On Nov 17, 2012
It depends.Some people come online hiding behind a pc to say and boast of what they can never do while some people are just themselves and real.so its a two way thing.

Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by omotola1(m): 1:29pm On Nov 17, 2012
fairygeh: It depends.Some people come online hiding behind a pc to say and boast of what they can never do while some people are just themselves and real.so its a two way thing.
On ponit!
Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by 190: 1:31pm On Nov 17, 2012
I hope that person isn't 190 cheesy cheesy
Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by fairygeh(f): 1:32pm On Nov 17, 2012
omotola1:
On ponit!
oshey grin tongue
Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Nov 17, 2012
My answer-It does not and it does.It depends on the context/thread u are in.Personally, i try to be the real me,buh some threads will require that u tell a lie or pretend to be what u are not just to prove a point.
Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by Omolola1(f): 1:53pm On Nov 17, 2012
You never can tell. .no matter how a person tries to cover his real self, you'd still find/see tiny bits of it

Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by Mynd44: 1:55pm On Nov 17, 2012
Hmmm.

I just wanna know who the BF is.
Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by cdamsel(f): 2:04pm On Nov 17, 2012
Goldieluks:

True talk.
na d same goldie way go MIA b dis abi another? grin
Mynd_44: Hmmm.

Me & u both

Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by Mynd44: 2:08pm On Nov 17, 2012
Seun+:
I ask this question because it happened to me. There's this guy, a Nairalander though which happens to be my BF (I won't mention his name but if he doesn't reply this thread i will say it), he introduced me to Nairaland as one of the best Nigerian forums not too long ago, but i pretended not to show interest without he knowing that I've been following his post on Nairaland , and what i see him posting is a flirt word to ladies on the forum. Now my question, does this say about his person offline? Please i need advice.
See the bolded? There is only one person the OP is following.

Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by omega25red(m): 2:10pm On Nov 17, 2012
Stop spying on your man. Further more its human nature to flirt. I can promise you that maybe only two times in the history have NL has anyone Hooke up on here. Everyone just talk
Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by candieangel12(f): 2:10pm On Nov 17, 2012
Mynd_44:
Mynd_44 the greatest detective of all time. The Nigerian Sherlock Holmes grin

Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by freecocoa(f): 2:10pm On Nov 17, 2012
Then my boyfriend should have broken up with me a long time ago.
I can't even remember how many guys I playfully flirt with on here undecided.
Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by Mynd44: 2:13pm On Nov 17, 2012
omega25red: Stop spying on your man. Further more its human nature to flirt. I can promise you that maybe only two times in the history have NL has anyone Hooke up on here. Everyone just talk
You obviously have not been to the romance section chatroom. Hook up is the agenda there
Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by Mynd44: 2:13pm On Nov 17, 2012
candieangel12:
Mynd_44 the greatest detective of all time. The Nigerian Sherlock Holmes grin
Wetin I do?
Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Nov 17, 2012
I'm a hopeless flirt but I'm a faithful lover. Who we are at different times is just our state of mind at that time. Ni one will know that I'm quite a shy person. Doesn't I'm nit nasty though. So, yeH.....its possible to be two different persons.

Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by candieangel12(f): 2:14pm On Nov 17, 2012
Mynd_44:
Wetin I do?
Na u figure out that the OP dey follow only 1 person, which is Eze Promoe

Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 17, 2012
Where is Eze Promoe ?

Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 17, 2012
Seun+:
I ask this question because it happened to me. There's this guy, a Nairalander though which happens to be my BF (I won't mention his name but if he doesn't reply this thread i will say it), he introduced me to Nairaland as one of the best Nigerian forums not too long ago, but i pretended not to show interest without he knowing that I've been following his post on Nairaland, and what i see him posting is a flirt word to ladies on the forum. Now my question, does this say about his person offline? Please i need advice.

He is just fooling around, nuthung to it. I'm sure he knows u read his posts.
Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by Mynd44: 2:17pm On Nov 17, 2012
candieangel12:
Na u figure out that the OP dey follow only 1 person, which is Eze Promoe
Lmao

Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by Mynd44: 2:18pm On Nov 17, 2012
hornipipe: Where is Eze Promoe ?
Flirting as usual

Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Nov 17, 2012
Who cares undecided
Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by fairygeh(f): 2:20pm On Nov 17, 2012
Mynd_44: Hmmm.

Aproko
Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by cdamsel(f): 2:21pm On Nov 17, 2012
Mynd_44:
You obviously have not been to the romance section chatroom. Hook up is the agenda there
don't 4get d diary section ohhhh,dey look 4ward 2 it every weekend grin
Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by Mynd44: 2:23pm On Nov 17, 2012
cdamsel: don't 4get d diary section ohhhh,dey look 4ward 2 it every weekend grin
Lmao.
Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by Omolola1(f): 2:32pm On Nov 17, 2012
Mynd_44:

Mynd the great investigator!!! grin

Now, we know its Eze Promoe. .show thyself ooo!

OP,
Don't give urself hypertension, ur guy is just moving with the flow, I suggest you do same!!!
Re: Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? by Mynd44: 2:40pm On Nov 17, 2012
Omolola1:

Mynd the great investigator!!! grin

Now, we know its Eze Promoe. .show thyself ooo!

OP,
Don't give urself hypertension, ur guy is just moving with the flow, I suggest you do same!!!

Career Woman Or House Wife: Which Is Better? / What Is So Special About Igbo Girls?? / If You Want Peace In Your Life, Then Never Do This To Any Girl. (Pictures)