Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,913 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Recommendations For Shipping From Nigeria To Canada - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Recommendations For Shipping From Nigeria To Canada (2442 Views)

Before You Travel To Canada: The Dangers Therein / What Is The Best And Cheapest State In Nigeria To Start Up Life? / Ogbonnaya Kanu: First Nigerian Biker To Ride From Lagos, Nigeria To Austria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recommendations For Shipping From Nigeria To Canada by bvc(m): 7:41pm On Nov 23, 2019
Hello friends,

Please i need recommendations for a reliable shipping company that ships from Nigeria to Canada. I want to ship cartons of books.

Thanks in advance

1 Like

Re: Recommendations For Shipping From Nigeria To Canada by Starcargo(m): 9:21pm On Nov 23, 2019
Please advice me the nearest international airport in Canada ? Also, the expectations of the kg ? You can call or whapps me on this number 08026743190
Re: Recommendations For Shipping From Nigeria To Canada by holluville: 10:08pm On Nov 23, 2019
Try Nipost.. I use them often to ship food stuffs to Ontario and it gets there in two-three weeks..
Re: Recommendations For Shipping From Nigeria To Canada by bvc(m): 11:11am On Nov 24, 2019
Starcargo:
Please advice me the nearest international airport in Canada ? Also, the expectations of the kg ? You can call or whapps me on this number 08026743190

I sent you a message on WhatsApp
Re: Recommendations For Shipping From Nigeria To Canada by bvc(m): 11:12am On Nov 24, 2019
holluville:
Try Nipost.. I use them often to ship food stuffs to Ontario and it gets there in two-three weeks..

Thanks so much, i will definitely contact them ASAP
Re: Recommendations For Shipping From Nigeria To Canada by Starcargo(m): 6:46am On Nov 06, 2020
bvc:

I sent you a message on WhatsApp

We are Shipping Now. Contact us today and get a free quote for your shipping needs. We can pick and deliver your cargo from anywhere in the world. Contact Us Now. 24/7 Customer Service. Call and Whapps number +2348026743190
Re: Recommendations For Shipping From Nigeria To Canada by Starcargo(m): 6:48am On Nov 06, 2020
bvc:

Thanks so much, i will definitely contact them ASAP

We are Shipping Now. Contact us today and get a free quote for your shipping needs. We can pick and deliver your cargo from anywhere in the world. Contact Us Now. 24/7 Customer Service. Call and whapps number +2348026743190
Re: Recommendations For Shipping From Nigeria To Canada by Starcargo(m): 6:56am On Nov 06, 2020
holluville:

We are Shipping Now. Contact us today and get a free quote for your shipping needs. We can pick and deliver your cargo from anywhere in the world. Contact Us Now. 24/7 Customer Service.

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Christmas Decoration On Zenith Street V.I [PHOTO] / 16 Photos That Look Fake, But They’re Totally Real / Innovate1 - The Hurdles Of Renewing Your Passport Outside The Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.