Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Egodi Uchendu: UNN ‘Witchcraft’ Conference Will Hold, Christians Can’t Stop It - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Egodi Uchendu: UNN ‘Witchcraft’ Conference Will Hold, Christians Can’t Stop It (58661 Views)

UNN Stops An Academic Conference On Witchcraft (Photos) / UNN To Host Conference On Witchcraft / Esther Eyiuche Uchendu Wins 2018 Young Scientist Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Egodi Uchendu: UNN ‘Witchcraft’ Conference Will Hold, Christians Can’t Stop It by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 24, 2019
Sunnycliff:
Make Una take am to FCT where there will be no religious bias. The centre of both Muslim and Christians

So I can attend. I'm beginning to calculate tfare to enugu from abuja like this
Re: Egodi Uchendu: UNN ‘Witchcraft’ Conference Will Hold, Christians Can’t Stop It by 2LESS(m): 9:54am On Nov 24, 2019
sonnie10:
Although it’s an academic event but the reality is that real practioners would attend. What happens in such gathering is that actual rituals are not done because not everyone there is initiated. Usually, basic information is passed and especially since that is not an ideal environment, more like talking about the theory aspect and leaving the practical aspects for practioners.
However, members of certain covens who are present would share invitations and introduction of prospective individuals would take place on the side, must likely without the knowledge of the organizers. Witch craft initiation is always by referrals.
Things might become a little murky if rival groups start acting up especially those who are contesting for supremacy in whatever matter.

In all, don’t except to see flying brooms and boiling cauldrons of spiders and toads because such open event does allow for proper incantations and lacks the materials to enhance the fusion of underworld with the physical.

I am just scared of what is not scared of you. See the way you dissected the whole thing. After you na you ooo.
Re: Egodi Uchendu: UNN ‘Witchcraft’ Conference Will Hold, Christians Can’t Stop It by NoRetreat(m): 10:02am On Nov 24, 2019
maynation:
If you are going to attend, let's gather here please.

----------------
On a serious note, this conference is on witchcraft and not a gathering of witches and wizards. The people standing against its materialization shouldn't even be Christians nor Muslims but witches and wizards themselves. Because apparently a lot of their secretes will be revealed and they won't be happy about this.
you are absolutely correct. How sure are we that those that stand against them are not witches and wizards who does not want their secrets in the open.
Re: Egodi Uchendu: UNN ‘Witchcraft’ Conference Will Hold, Christians Can’t Stop It by Agugbadin: 10:06am On Nov 24, 2019
God said suffer not the witch to live
Re: Egodi Uchendu: UNN ‘Witchcraft’ Conference Will Hold, Christians Can’t Stop It by flinton(m): 10:06am On Nov 24, 2019
I will love to attend
Re: Egodi Uchendu: UNN ‘Witchcraft’ Conference Will Hold, Christians Can’t Stop It by 2LESS(m): 10:10am On Nov 24, 2019
I was thinking that this conference on witchcraft will be a perfect opportunity for our so called men of God to understudy the witchcraft's modus operandi and use it to cabosh against them.

Alas, they are displaying their weakness, greed and hypocrisy. What happened to the part of the scripture that says "I shall trample upon scorpions and fierce snakes and nothing shall happen to me'? Let us not forget that most of these G.O's are using witchcraft powers to perform miracles or rather magics in there Churches.

In conclusion, they are only scared of the competition of retaining their members. Mrs Egondu and her army of witchcrafts and wizards are about to expose our pastorprenuers.

3 Likes

Re: Egodi Uchendu: UNN ‘Witchcraft’ Conference Will Hold, Christians Can’t Stop It by Princeofasia: 10:14am On Nov 24, 2019
I AM ACTUALLY a practicing witch and we don't fly in the night as acclaimed. yall need to be informed
Re: Egodi Uchendu: UNN ‘Witchcraft’ Conference Will Hold, Christians Can’t Stop It by Femeto: 10:18am On Nov 24, 2019
Me I wld attend I want to know how dey operate.
Re: Egodi Uchendu: UNN ‘Witchcraft’ Conference Will Hold, Christians Can’t Stop It by farem: 10:26am On Nov 24, 2019
chizzyglow:

What ever it is everyone has the freedom and right to practice a religion

A good person does not shift goal post. The mark of a reasonable and truthful person is that they know what they say and don't just beat about the bush.
Re: Egodi Uchendu: UNN ‘Witchcraft’ Conference Will Hold, Christians Can’t Stop It by lucianohase(m): 10:27am On Nov 24, 2019
If na for ABU or any higher institution in the far Northern part of Nigeria that such conference is destined to be held, this lecturer and all those planning such event won't leave to tell the stories of what would happen. Their families would have ran away from Nigeria by now.
Re: Egodi Uchendu: UNN ‘Witchcraft’ Conference Will Hold, Christians Can’t Stop It by Princeofasia: 10:36am On Nov 24, 2019
Lampard2525:

Tell me more please. How do you guys do it?
well real withcraft is not the benin kind of with you all know.
Re: Egodi Uchendu: UNN ‘Witchcraft’ Conference Will Hold, Christians Can’t Stop It by TerdooDue: 10:43am On Nov 24, 2019
Emancipated yourselves from mental slavery guys... Those commenting from religious perspective should please open their minds... It is a pity you all are fixated on the word "WITCHCRAFT". OPEN YOUR EYES AND FUCKING READ, THEN THINK HARD AND DEEP... it'll save your lives one day.

2 Likes

Re: Egodi Uchendu: UNN ‘Witchcraft’ Conference Will Hold, Christians Can’t Stop It by kettykings: 10:48am On Nov 24, 2019
itsme01:
grin

its about time Nigerians understudy witches and wizard rather than deny their existence

as for the Christian hypocrites, wike already declared Rivers state a christian state, why not migrate there and let people be and enjoy their nature

Enugu is a Christian state, the witches should take the conference to their state , why hold it in a Christian state, they should ask the federal government for a state
Re: Egodi Uchendu: UNN ‘Witchcraft’ Conference Will Hold, Christians Can’t Stop It by itsme01: 10:50am On Nov 24, 2019
kettykings:

Enugu is a Christian state, the witches should take the conference to their state , why hold it in a Christian state, they should ask the federal government for a state

Enugu is a secular state according to its constituition

even dunce should know this

3 Likes

Re: Egodi Uchendu: UNN ‘Witchcraft’ Conference Will Hold, Christians Can’t Stop It by Nobody: 10:51am On Nov 24, 2019
Putin007:
pls, is ur gf coming ?

Yes.
Re: Egodi Uchendu: UNN ‘Witchcraft’ Conference Will Hold, Christians Can’t Stop It by TerdooDue: 10:56am On Nov 24, 2019
kettykings:

How is Enugu a Christian state please?
Re: Egodi Uchendu: UNN ‘Witchcraft’ Conference Will Hold, Christians Can’t Stop It by cosmos1440: 10:57am On Nov 24, 2019
Witchcraft Conference ... Kwa ?
No wander there is so much hatred among these igbos.

Re: Egodi Uchendu: UNN ‘Witchcraft’ Conference Will Hold, Christians Can’t Stop It by kettykings: 11:00am On Nov 24, 2019
TerdooDue:

How is Enugu a Christian state please?

I actually meant a Christian dominated state
Re: Egodi Uchendu: UNN ‘Witchcraft’ Conference Will Hold, Christians Can’t Stop It by Advancedman(m): 11:01am On Nov 24, 2019
Mynd44:
Witches and Wizards have

1. Freedom of religion
2. Freedom of speech
3. Freedom of movement
4. Freedom of association.

All you snowflake Christians should go sit somewhere and allow people do their stuff. Isnt that the Love Jesus preached?

Gather to roast by fire
Re: Egodi Uchendu: UNN ‘Witchcraft’ Conference Will Hold, Christians Can’t Stop It by Gerrardpanty(m): 11:15am On Nov 24, 2019
Fake christians & the rest are the witches!
Re: Egodi Uchendu: UNN ‘Witchcraft’ Conference Will Hold, Christians Can’t Stop It by Angelfrost(m): 11:29am On Nov 24, 2019
netpro:
Everyone should have the right to divergent views, as long as it within the purview of the law.

We can be too judgemental and sanctimonious at times.

I see nothing bad in an academic discussions on the topic.

I'm all for it... But, we both know they can never hold such a conference in any university in the far North.
Re: Egodi Uchendu: UNN ‘Witchcraft’ Conference Will Hold, Christians Can’t Stop It by Bahamas95(m): 11:35am On Nov 24, 2019
itsme01:

if you are attending i am too, fine witch needs a man to protect her
Witches don't need protection, you need more of that protection.

Re: Egodi Uchendu: UNN ‘Witchcraft’ Conference Will Hold, Christians Can’t Stop It by Nobody: 11:59am On Nov 24, 2019
They want to block biz for dem pastors

Without binding of witches and witches, what again grin
Re: Egodi Uchendu: UNN ‘Witchcraft’ Conference Will Hold, Christians Can’t Stop It by Nobody: 12:01pm On Nov 24, 2019
maynation:

I'm not attending as a witch, I am attending to learn to avoid witches and wizards like you. undecided

grin grin grin grin grin kai, I love Nairaland, never a dull moment grin grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Egodi Uchendu: UNN ‘Witchcraft’ Conference Will Hold, Christians Can’t Stop It by Nobody: 12:04pm On Nov 24, 2019
Mynd44:

No but I am pretty sure if a Christian conference was stopped in Bauchi, Chritians will be livid

I so much respect this statement. Lots of christians are big hypocrites

2 Likes

Re: Egodi Uchendu: UNN ‘Witchcraft’ Conference Will Hold, Christians Can’t Stop It by Taiwojon(m): 12:15pm On Nov 24, 2019
it will not hold
Re: Egodi Uchendu: UNN ‘Witchcraft’ Conference Will Hold, Christians Can’t Stop It by netpro(m): 12:34pm On Nov 24, 2019
Angelfrost:

I'm all for it... But, we both know they can never hold such a conference in any university in the far North.

Is witchcraft a trade of the North? Are you in competition with the north? I just want to know the reason for the comparison.
Re: Egodi Uchendu: UNN ‘Witchcraft’ Conference Will Hold, Christians Can’t Stop It by Bobrisky1: 12:39pm On Nov 24, 2019
[s]
itsme01:

Enugu is a secular state according to its constituition

even dunce should know this
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Chisom Chukwuneke Is Dead. Got 7 A1s In WASSCE (Obituary, Photos) / Tuition Fees For New (100L) Covenant University Students 2017/2018 / ADDY: This Word Has Been Trending online For Sometime Now, See The Meaning Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.