Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 (89208 Views)

Allen Onyema: In Three Days, All Airlines In Nigeria Will Shut Down / Is Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Really Dead? / Diepreye Solomon Peter Alamieyeseigha Road Under Reconstruction By Julius Berger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by higgs: 9:15pm On Nov 24, 2019
I hope this case doesn't take Air Peace down.The only functioning indigenous airline.....
Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by Ishilove: 9:23pm On Nov 24, 2019
izzou:

Why do you think Nigeria is still where it is, and getting worse?

I wish I born in the 40s or latest, 60s. At least, it's wasn't this shameful and disappointing being a Nigerian

God have mercy upon my unborn children
Brotherly, I'm tired
Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by meccuno: 9:28pm On Nov 24, 2019
Kennyswagzz:
green GOAT grincheesy
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by GMbuharii: 9:37pm On Nov 24, 2019
Kennyswagzz:
Edo wannabe

1 Share

Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by Kennyswagzz: 9:44pm On Nov 24, 2019
meccuno:
grin
TFOH
Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by Kennyswagzz: 9:45pm On Nov 24, 2019
[quote author=GMbuharii post=84334447][/quote]Flatheaded criminalgrin
Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by Kennyswagz1(m): 10:00pm On Nov 24, 2019
Josh44s:

Since you took your time to read through my thrash. Thank you. Nigeria can and will never be Islamized. You people think the people of South East are fools, since RUGA plans didn’t workout. Witch hunting is y’all backup plans. The North will forever remain poor and living hell for all of you. Hate speech kill una there!
how can Nigeria be islamized? Una well at all.
Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by johntolu: 10:14pm On Nov 24, 2019
unbitchable:

Olodo, Awolowo was never convicted by any law court. if he was an ex convict he wouldn't have been allowed by law to contest for an election in 1979.

Point of correction, my Brother.
Baba Ikenne, of Blessed Memory, was actually charged and convicted for treasonable and felony crime by the Balewa government in 1963 but was given state pardon by the government of General Yakubu Gowon in 1967.
Isedale Oodua a gbe wa, o, Aase!
Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by Cappoditutti: 10:21pm On Nov 24, 2019
Read it again

Smalldick123:
Na wa o!
BUHARI WHY
Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by johntolu: 10:22pm On Nov 24, 2019
BlackBaron:
Assuming this story was true, the sad thing is America would now confiscate money meant for Niger Delta youths training as its viewed as proceeds of crime.

Sad embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by Smalldick123(m): 10:35pm On Nov 24, 2019
Cappoditutti:
Read it again

Wetin i won read?
Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by Paentera(m): 10:45pm On Nov 24, 2019
franchasng:
Then you pathetic, ingrates of Yoruba land should allow the US Government do their job.....shut your dirty leaking mouths up and watch them do their job. If they find him wanting and prosecute him, no problem....just shut your damn ewedu smelling mouth angry angry angry

E dey pain you o...e dey pain you...e dey pain you...e dey pain youuuuuuuuuuuu
Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by kbit09: 11:57pm On Nov 24, 2019
OldBeer:
Rabbish.

Onyema is a Jew.

Jews control America.

Jews will save him from America.

#Istandwithonyema

I wonder where you left your brain. I literally don't respond to comments but i had to make an exception in your case.

I'm not in support of whatever the situation is around this man, just as someone said if only our politicians steal and invest within, nigeria would be a better place.

Even of its logic u trying to express, OLDBEER...hmm! D name says it all sha... if its jews that control america, isn't it same jews that are trying to knot him down. Pls use the brain God gave you okay.
Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by Yebosola(m): 5:26am On Nov 25, 2019
IGBOSON1:

Any naive Igbo that lets down his guard thinking he’s loved by the Yoruba and Fulani (like Allen Onyema), whatever they see as a consequence is solely on their heads!

It’s clear as daylight that the majority of Nigerians laughing at Onyema; happy at the indictment; suggesting the federal gov’t seize his airline; abusing all Ndigbo as a consequence of the indictment; creating thread after thread to keep the story fresh and on the front burner; and worst of all, digging up old tales by a Kuku against Onyema in a bid to try and support the US indictment and give it ‘credibility’ like the OP just did.....it’s clear the people doing all this are mainly Yoruba and core-northern-muslims! So let’s not pretend that Ndigbo are just being paranoid and crying wolf where none exists!

I’ve not read the indictment or what the Yoruba OP posted on this thread which (either by omission or commission) would help the US authorities make their case, but one has to wonder at the propriety of digging out this old story to post on this forum if you claim your intentions are entirely noble!

Presently, we can’t say one way or the other how this will go, but i think people have the right to question if this is actually one cohesive and genuine nation we’re in when a section of the country are seemingly happy and excited over the accusations levelled against their ‘fellow compatriot’ by a foreign body, and are going out of their way to already label him guilty as charged; rain abuses on his ethnicity; and fall over themselves to present the foreign body with what they think may aid their bid to secure a conviction!

You try wella, celebrating your kinsman who cornered the future of ur unborn generations by been sentimental and abetting thiefry, u are laughing to your heart desire when Tinubu was been disparaged on this same forum over drug related issues, and u believe what is good for goose is not good for the gander?? Is our son mantra, una go cry tire, money is una second name.

3 Likes

Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by Yebosola(m): 5:35am On Nov 25, 2019
Kennyswagzz:
bro if I was buhari, I swear this people will get their biafra in the next hour..
Nonsenseangryangry

All nah wash, will they go? Are u believing irritants IPOB? They are mostly touts, who is who in Igbo land are cosmopolitans in nature, not agberos followers of fraudster THE DILECTOR

2 Likes

Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by niel63(m): 6:00am On Nov 25, 2019
Nigeria problem no be here. This whole thing will continue to be rotational UNTIL we eventually have ONE mad president who will take a stand on justice of the masses by HIMSELF.

What's the fight against yoruba, igbo, and hausa when we all know we all love ourselves and NEED ourselves. It's just the spite of a few that does more damage and we don't know this.

To understand Nigeria, please start reading the Newspapper from the 70's then you'd see the recycling and repetition of what's happening in today's world and Nigeria..

It's is global delimma of economic, political, geographical crisis.

The real question is, who is benefitting from all these crisis, and in relation to the aforementioned delimmas, do you genuinely think this will end soon? Given the way we handle and overlook these situations. All of us na Online warriors, nobody wants to be caught pants down.

1 Like

Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by Kennyswagz1(m): 6:22am On Nov 25, 2019
Yebosola:

All nah wash, will they go? Are u believing irritants IPOB? They are mostly touts, who is who in Igbo land are cosmopolitans in nature, not agberos followers of fraudster THE DILECTOR
they will go by force
Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by Kennyswagz1(m): 6:28am On Nov 25, 2019
niel63:
Nigeria problem no be here. This whole thing will continue to be rotational UNTIL we eventually have ONE mad president who will take a stand on justice of the masses by HIMSELF.

What's the fight against yoruba, igbo, and hausa when we all know we all love ourselves and NEED ourselves. It's just the spite of a few that does more damage and we don't know this.

To understand Nigeria, please start reading the Newspapper from the 70's then you'd see the recycling and repetition of what's happening in today's world and Nigeria..

It's is global delimma of economic, political, geographical crisis.

The real question is, who is benefitting from all these crisis, and in relation to the aforementioned delimmas, do you genuinely think this will end soon? Given the way we handle and overlook these situations. All of us na Online warriors, nobody wants to be caught pants down.
there is nothing like one Nigeria we should stop deceiving ourselves..
Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by Nobody: 7:08am On Nov 25, 2019
Mutemenot:
Whether good or bad, we like Airpeace. The only serious indigenous airline. If our politicians steals and invest wisely here, we won't be at this poor state .... so let us leave Airpeace alone

You are the typical African... why do u think like this .. do you know that what they did can reenact the emergence of the militant or war sef. Money the government promised them went to someone account... if there is no get delta again, it's BUHARI that u will be blaming

1 Like

Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by Freshmaxi: 10:06am On Nov 25, 2019
Rubbish... I wonder what Yoruba's are doing here...face your problems and leave others....lazy people with myopic mind...the heart of average Yoruba man if full of evil and hatred to Igbo's.......
Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by Kennyswagzz: 10:10am On Dec 03, 2019
Freshmaxi:
Rubbish... I wonder what Yoruba's are doing here...face your problems and leave others....lazy people with myopic mind...the heart of average Yoruba man if full of evil and hatred to Igbo's.......
on a Yoruba owned forum?gringrin are you igbos cursed..
Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by naptu2: 12:17am On Sep 08, 2020
US DOJ Says Kingsley Kuku Used Stolen Billions From Amnesty To Fund Air Peace 

https://www.nairaland.com/6103950/us-doj-says-kingsley-kuku

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Photos: Famous Cows Owned By Buhari / Shiites Kill Usman Umar Belel, Deputy Commissioner Of Police (Photo) / IGP Ibrahim Idris' Transmission Video Was Doctored - Police Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.