Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,146 members, 7,829,097 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 (89205 Views)

Allen Onyema: In Three Days, All Airlines In Nigeria Will Shut Down / Is Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Really Dead? / Diepreye Solomon Peter Alamieyeseigha Road Under Reconstruction By Julius Berger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by Yebosola(m): 11:36am On Nov 24, 2019
hammerD:
[s][/s]

USE UR MONIKER COWARD, STOP HIDING BEHIND MANY FACES.

I KNOW TWO FACE IS YOUR NATURE, BUT EVEN ONLINE ON A FACELESS SITE, U ARE STILL HIDING BEHIND MANY FACES.

I AM WHO I AM,(EMI NI TI ONJE EMI NI,OMO MI MASE BERU) I will never hid under any moniker.

1 Like

Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by legitnow: 11:36am On Nov 24, 2019
seunmsg:
The apple doesn’t fall too far away from the tree. Allen Onyema is a front for fraudulent politicians. It is just sad that some cretins are trying to tribalise the matter as usual. Dude is a fraudulent business front for looters of public fund. Sadly for him, his sins have found him out. He should go to US and face the music.

Charity begins at home.

Wen u finsih investigating Tinubu, move to OBJ, the Otedola and then Adenuga.

It takes one to know no one, and u sure have plenty in SW to be looking elsewhere, ur hands is full.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by realstars: 11:37am On Nov 24, 2019
House of commotions

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by Nobody: 11:37am On Nov 24, 2019
embarassed
Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by unbitchable(m): 11:38am On Nov 24, 2019
Busted!... Allen Oyeama just wait for your handcuffs.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by itsme01: 11:39am On Nov 24, 2019
this thing pain them well welll, now they want to smuggle yorubas into the narative

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 24, 2019
ryanol2:

Afonjas firing on all cylinders. This was a man that rescued Nigerians from South Africa, of which 50-70% of them were Yorubas. SMH

I guess it is the Yorubas that issued a warrant for his arrest in the US.

It is the Yorubas that are the prosecuting attorneys and state investigators.

Slap yourself bro and try to JumpStart your brain.

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by unbitchable(m): 11:41am On Nov 24, 2019
legitnow:

Charity begins at home.

It takes one to know no one, and u sure have plenty in SW to be looking elsewhere, ur hands is full.
Ibos are fond of defending criminality. several ibo political leaders have pending corruption cases with the EFCC but you will never see Yoruba taunting them with their cases because they are inconsequential to the Yoruba, whereas ibos are damn obsessed with anything yoruba.

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by orisa37: 11:42am On Nov 24, 2019
I'M SUCH A FOOL IN YORUBA LAND.
Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by Yebosola(m): 11:42am On Nov 24, 2019
seunmsg:
The apple doesn’t fall too far away from the tree. Allen Onyema is a front for fraudulent politicians. It is just sad that some cretins are trying to tribalise the matter as usual. Dude is a fraudulent business front for looters of public fund. Sadly for him, his sins have found him out. He should go to US and face the music.

Gbam! Gbamer!! Gbamest!!! EOD

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by cliqtips: 11:43am On Nov 24, 2019
lol... you are one of those that dont want this country to grow and be delivered from those looting and doing wrong.

This should have nothing to do with tribe. Or are you benefiting or did you benefit from his money and even if you did or do.

ryanol2:

Afonjas firing on all cylinders. This was a man that rescued Nigerians from South Africa, of which 50-70% of them were Yorubas. SMH

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by Nobody: 11:43am On Nov 24, 2019
hammerD:
[s][/s]

Y DONT U USE YOUR MONIKER?

ALLEN ONYEMA IS NOT A POLITICAL FIGURE LIKE TINUBU WHO LOOTS LAGOS TREASURY.

ALLEN IS A BUSINESS MAN.

ALLEGATIONS WILL SURELY COME BUT PROVING THEM IS WHERE WE SEPARATE SLANDER FROM CONVICTION.

THIS TRASH, U POSTED HERE, EXPOSES YORUBA AS THE PEOPLE BEHIND THESE ATTACK AND THEY WILL FAIL, JUST AS THEY HAVE HISTORIACLLY ALWAYS FAILED ON THEIR ECONOMIC WAR AGAINST THE IGBOS.

WATEVA U DO, WE WILL STILL COME OUT ON TOP.

Yes Allen is a business man who defrauded the amnesty program of millions of dollars through shell organisations he created. I am sure in your dictionary that is not a looter.

You are making yourself look idiotic today.

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by Peacemaker5129(f): 11:43am On Nov 24, 2019
ryanol2:

he rescued ipob

5 Likes

Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by Throwback: 11:44am On Nov 24, 2019
What I learnt from this thread is not about the source of wealth of Allen Onyeama.

What I learnt is the morbid hatred that Igbos have for the very Yorubas who accommodate them as economic refugees.

I learnt about ingrates who live in fear of the Yorubas.

When your enemy lives in fear of you when you do not even know he exist, unless he confesses his fears to you as done on this thread, you can only show him mercy and comfort him that you will not totally destroy him.

47 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 24, 2019
Jakpon:
AMERICA IS NO MANS LAND !!

Yes no mans land yet they deport those who infringe on their laws and still practice racism since they have NATIVE AMERICANS. Smh some of you reason from your anus

1 Like

Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by legitnow: 11:45am On Nov 24, 2019
Throwback:
What I learnt from this thread is not about the source of wealth of Allen Onyeama.

What I learnt is the morbid hatred that Igbo's have for the very Yorubas who accommodate them as economic refugees.

I learnt about ingrates who live in fear of the Yorubas.

When your enemy lives in fear of you when you do not even know he exist, unless he confesses his fears to you as done on this thread, you can only show him mercy and comfort him that you will not totally destroy him.

Igbo dont even hate Yoruba.

Many are too busy to realise the Yoruba hate them.

Igbo are still learning, so wait, let them finish learning from Yorubas first.

7 Likes

Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by yusufu16: 11:46am On Nov 24, 2019
I have always known this mans money is not clean

How can an airline founded less than 6 years be buying airplanes like car

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by Yebosola(m): 11:46am On Nov 24, 2019
legitnow:

Charity begins at home.

Afise loro Eyin people yi. Y don't you people face the issue at hand?? In the alternative write FBI on Tinubu case,or no ink in your pen??

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by Angelfrost(m): 11:46am On Nov 24, 2019
hammerD:
[s][/s]

HAVE U INVESTIGATED TINUBU?

DO U KNOW HOW MANY THINGS ONLY TINUBU OWNS?

ARIK.
TVC? ETC

WHERE IS THE MONEY COMING FROM?

Sigh... What part of FBI investigation is confusing to you lots??!...

Even close associates of the person under investigation are not this disgruntled. Why do we need to give everything an ethnic coloration??!

Please, FBI is not a respecter of any tribe... Besides, a crime is a crime regardless of the offender, or his philanthropic background.

In all, why don't you all sheath your useless ethnic swords, and allow proper investigations run their courses.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by Jokerman(m): 11:46am On Nov 24, 2019
Jakpon:
Thank you Nwannem. Chukwu gozie gi. The US Justice Department thinks they can marginalise Igbos but they have forgotten that it is we Igbos that developed America

Lol grin... I heard its you guys that even developed the CIA

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by orisa37: 11:47am On Nov 24, 2019
orisa37:
I'M SUCH A FOOL IN YORUBA LAND.

THOSE CALLING FOR FULL AUTONOMY OF POLICING RESOURCING AND ELECTIONEERING CONTROL FOR THE 36 CONSTITUTIONAL STATES NOW ARE THE ONLY LOVERS OF NIGERIA.

1 Like

Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by Autotech312(m): 11:48am On Nov 24, 2019
ryanol2:

What has Afonja got to do with this? Why not use your head for once. Is the spokesman an Afonja man.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by naijaguy123456(m): 11:48am On Nov 24, 2019
He’s a thief and all the money were stolen money simple. He will be jailed and Airpeace will go down simple.
ryanol2:

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by Paulo3ree(m): 11:48am On Nov 24, 2019
ryanol2:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 24, 2019
Mightyhaiz:
Most if not all Nigerian billionaires made it from far more sordid means.. I wonder why these ppl are hellbent on pulling this good guy down...

He failed the first law of the 48 laws of power (NEVER OUTSHINE THE MASTER)
when he intervened for Nigerians during xenophobic attack in S.A.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by bigpicture001: 11:49am On Nov 24, 2019
....in all the pieces av read so far...I dont see how onyeama is fraud...he played his politics rightly, got contracts, executed them and took hims gains.shared the aggreed percentage to the accounts of those that gave him contract in their US acctounts finish...

He didnt work with the govt. Doesnt hv access to govt. Funds...he sought a contract nd got it finished!

1 Like

Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by patrickmuf(m): 11:49am On Nov 24, 2019
Whilst I don't have all the details surrounding this trending topic, I am certain there was a lot of corruption in that amnesty scheme. A lot of folks know it's true, so many persons who were not ex-militants got scholarship and benefitted from the scheme to the detriment of those it was exclusively meant for.

As far as Nigeria is concerned, there's little or no way you'll be involved in a scheme like these and not have dirt on you...Allen should search himself and if he's guilty, he should forfeit the money via a plea bargain and continue his business but if he is certain he didn't do no wrong, let him press further charges against them.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by aspiring44: 11:49am On Nov 24, 2019
Wiseandtrue:
I wouldn't know much about Onyema but one thing is certain, of recent, there has been so many attacks on the South!!!

From burning business places such as markets to unbridled, uncovering of crimes particularly to the South!!!

This usually attracts so much attention such that the EFCC, DSS will suddenly become overzealous

While crimes with overwhelming evidences even here in Nigeria are deliberately overlooked and ignored by these same agencies who claimed to be fighting crimes without bias!!!

Many of you are already familiar with many of these cases

Something is not right! Something is fishy, I hope this is not another conspiracy by this government, just like the one we all witness in 2015

I rest my case!!!

You are quite right . let them slug it out at the court.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Hanan Buhari Graduates With First Class From UK University (Photo) / Photos: Famous Cows Owned By Buhari / Shiites Kill Usman Umar Belel, Deputy Commissioner Of Police (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.