Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,147 members, 7,849,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:30 AM

What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 (89311 Views)

Allen Onyema: In Three Days, All Airlines In Nigeria Will Shut Down / Is Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Really Dead? / Diepreye Solomon Peter Alamieyeseigha Road Under Reconstruction By Julius Berger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by Ishilove: 4:02pm On Nov 24, 2019
hammerD:

naptu2, use ur moniker, dont display coward tendency with me. I already have that perception of u.
^^

Naptu2

1 Like

Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by zone51: 4:04pm On Nov 24, 2019
ryanol2:

Afonjas firing on all cylinders. This was a man that rescued Nigerians from South Africa, of which 50-70% of them were Yorubas. SMH

Don't be distracted, that act might looks good but there's was intention which probably part of it is this happening now. Now he's gonna get/be looking for public sympathy because of that rescue act. cool
Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by hustla(m): 4:04pm On Nov 24, 2019
ryanol2:

Afonjas firing on all cylinders. This was a man that rescued Nigerians from South Africa, of which 50-70% of them were Yorubas. SMH

Igbos/Biafrans, read replies to my post and see what afonjas are saying; calling this same man that rescued them criminal, thief, fraudster, same thing they called Innoson during his trial, only for the court to rule in his favor. In fact the court said GTB is the criminal/thief and should pay Innoson his money!

LOL go FBI HQ go talk this nonsense
Slave mentality kee you there

3 Likes

Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by Ishilove: 4:05pm On Nov 24, 2019
Jakpon:
Thank you Nwannem. Chukwu gozie gi. The US Justice Department thinks they can marginalise Igbos but they have forgotten that it is we Igbos that developed America
*chuckle*

3 Likes

Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by Ishilove: 4:07pm On Nov 24, 2019
Jakpon:
Yes you are right. Donald Trump is from the North that is why he is using the FBI not marginalise we Igbos
LMAAAOOOO!!

4 Likes

Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by webngnews: 4:07pm On Nov 24, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by TundeBricklayer: 4:08pm On Nov 24, 2019
Kennyswagzz:
why hasn't US charge him for fraud?
Adenuga, a controversial businessman who has acted for long as a financial front for former military dictator, Ibrahim Babangida, publicly showed off his presence and freedom last week. He attended a packed event at Eko Hotel in Lagos where he launched fiber optic cable from London. Numerous public officials, including the Senate President, David Mark, and the governors of Lagos and Ogun states attended the event.
The EFCC recently made a fan-fare of declaring Adenuga wanted following revelations that that he and his wife, Titi Adenuga, had received bribes from Siemens officials. After ignoring a series of invitations to appear before the EFCC in the guise of attending the World Cup in South Africa, Mr. Adenuga sneaked out of the country, leading the EFCC to declare him wanted.

“I can confirm that Chief is back in town, he is not hiding, and nobody from the EFCC has come to his door yet,” said a source close to Mr. Adenuga who is the proprietor of Glo, a Nigerian telecommunications company.

Like Adenuga, former Governor Ahmed Adamu Muazu of Bauchi has also been gallivanting publicly despite the EFCC’s ostensible search for him. The anti-corruption agency has alleged that Mr. Muazu embezzled millions of dollars belonging to Bauchi State during his tenure as governor. After hiding abroad for some time, Mr. Muazu returned to Nigeria last month without any harassment by the EFCC.

In fact, some newspapers reported that the former governor had been cleared of all corruption charges. Prompted by those reports, the EFCC last week issued a refutation. “We wish to state emphatically that ex-Governor Adamu Muazu is still being investigated and as such could not have been cleared of graft allegations against him,” the EFCC stated. The agency added, “The former governor who until recently has been out of the country is still expected to honour an invitation to interview a team of operatives investigating the case against him.”

But two weeks after issuing the statement, the EFCC has neither arrested nor arraigned Muazu for financial fraud.

The third high profile fugitive being ignored by the EFCC is Dele Oye, an Abuja-based lawyer, identified as the main front used by the former CEO of Oceanic Bank, Cecilia Ibru, to steal over N192 billion in bank assets.

Mr. Oye fled Nigeria soon after Mrs. Ibru’s arrest, and the EFCC promptly declared him wanted. However, since returning to Nigeria two months ago, Mr. Oye is yet to be tried for fraud even as the EFCC has bargained with Mrs. Ibru to forfeit some of the stolen assets and to serve a six-month jail term that many critics have described as softer than a slap on the wrist.

In an attempt to evade spending any time in jail, Mrs. Ibru’s doctors have signed papers alleging that she is too sick to be incarcerated. She is currently “hospitalized” and plans to spend the entire jail term in the cozy wards of her doctor’s office.

Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by Ishilove: 4:09pm On Nov 24, 2019
Jakpon:
Nnamdi Kanu is a Prophet. He knows those afonja very well. Donald Trump is an afonja that is why he is using the FBI and CIA to witch hunt our son. They have gotten that 99% of the mansions in America is owned by we Igbos
Buhahahaha!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by 1stKing: 4:10pm On Nov 24, 2019
Yebosola:

Taba reni to mumi,to jepojeta wa ni Southwest, to nperiwa nibi ,Epe lonpelepe,asasi lopa alasasi,igbe rara.... grin grin Una go cry tire,bring it on,nobody has custodian of madness,if u like shout Tinubu from roof top,whether Tinubu is the one that exchange Una destiny for kerosene, u better remove log from Una eyes first.
I can't believe I took my time to read this loud

Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by Emilokoiyawon: 4:11pm On Nov 24, 2019
ryanol2:

Igbos/Biafrans, read replies to my post and see what afonjas are saying; calling this same man that rescued them criminal, thief, fraudster, same thing they called Innoson during his trial, only for the court to rule in his favor. In fact the court said GTB is the criminal/thief and should pay Innoson his money!

Diepreye Jackson Dikibo is an Ijaw man. He is accusing Kuku and Onyema for diverting money meant for Niger-Delta Youths. No need for you to divert attention by pointing finger to Yorubas. Dikibo has been vindicated by the US Justice Department. Shame on you and all those who defend corruption in the name of tribe.

12 Likes

Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by Emilokoiyawon: 4:14pm On Nov 24, 2019
hammerD:

Stop recycling toilet paper from 2012 to try and marr somebody image becos they are Igbo, u tribalist.

I wanted u to see just how senseless this trash u posted actually is.

I bet wen u were posting it, u felt u have found a smoking gun, some kind of evidence and conviction.

Somebody had to tell u, that it is all in ur head.

Maybe u should take your pills.

I think you should direct your grievances to Diepreye Jackson Dikibo. Diepreye is the Ijaw man who is accusing Onyema of diverting millions of dollars of Niger Delta people's money into his own pocket. Deal with it.

4 Likes

Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by Emilokoiyawon: 4:17pm On Nov 24, 2019
hammerD:
FROM THE MINUTE JOE IGBOKWE OPENED HIS MOUTH, I KNEW THE AFONJA IN BUHARI GOVERNMENT HAVE STARTED THEIR ATTACK.

FUNNY ENOUGH, THE MAJORITY OF PEOPLE THAT BORDEED HIS FREE FLIGHT FROM SOUTH AFRICA TO NIGERIA WHERE YORUBA FROM OGUN STATE.

ONE THING NNAMDI KANU HAVE ALWAYS SAID AND IS RIGHT IS THAT NO MATTER WAT AN IGBO MAN DOES FOR NIGERIA, HE WILL NEVER GO UNPUNISHED FOR IT, WHETHER GOOD OR BAD.

FROM THIS TRASH NAPTU POSTED, U CAN SEE WHERE THE ATTCK IS COMING FROM.

THE SAME OLD YORUBAS THAT ARE FOLLOWING AWOLOWO PATH TO MOUNT ECONOMIC ATTACK AGAINST THE IGBO.

THIS STARTED IN THE 1960s WITH REFSUINING TO ALLOW IGBO ACCESS TO THEIR BANK ACCOUNTS.

So let me get this straight: you are saying that a thief is not a thief as long as he has done something good in the past?

7 Likes

Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by Emilokoiyawon: 4:19pm On Nov 24, 2019
hammerD:
WE SAW WAT THEY DID TO INNOSON, NOT TOO LONG AGO AND THE WAY IT TOOK THE COMBINED EFFORT OF NDIIGBO TO COME TO INNOSON RESCUE.

THEY HAVE STARTED AGAIN ON AIR PEACE.

THIS IS ECONOMIC WARFARE AND I HOPE NDIIGBO ARE UNDERSTANDING WAT IS HAPPENING.

So Diepreye Jackson Dikibo an Ijaw man is now a Yoruba man? The US department of Justice is now controlled by Yoruba people? I used to think Igbos have sense. shocked

4 Likes

Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by Emilokoiyawon: 4:21pm On Nov 24, 2019
hammerD:
[s][/s]

HAVE U INVESTIGATED TINUBU?

DO U KNOW HOW MANY THINGS ONLY TINUBU OWNS?

ARIK.
TVC? ETC

WHERE IS THE MONEY COMING FROM?

I believe Tinubu was investigated by US authorities (and he came out well). Now Onyema is been investigated by US authorities. Onyema is not been investigated by Yorubas or Buhari but by US. Get it?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by Emilokoiyawon: 4:23pm On Nov 24, 2019
ryanol2:

My brother keep preaching and exposing these two-face afonjas. Nnamdi Kanu is set to speak on this attack on Igbo race this evening. A lot of Igbos have no clue what is going on.

My brother I agree with you. We know that Yoruba people have been controlling the US Justice Department since 1887

9 Likes

Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by Unrated900(m): 4:25pm On Nov 24, 2019
ryanol2:

Don’t be a tribalistic person it’s not good please

Write a post that people would learn from and not adding sentiment to your tales

Besides who told you 50/70% rescued in SA are Yorubas

Who do drugs and fraud most,every body knows it’s we the south east people

So don’t bring Ethnic clash to this

Am not yoruba

I won’t let u insult other tribes please

One Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by Emilokoiyawon: 4:25pm On Nov 24, 2019
hammerD:
[s][/s]

Y DONT U USE YOUR MONIKER?

ALLEN ONYEMA IS NOT A POLITICAL FIGURE LIKE TINUBU WHO LOOTS LAGOS TREASURY.

ALLEN IS A BUSINESS MAN.

ALLEGATIONS WILL SURELY COME BUT PROVING THEM IS WHERE WE SEPARATE SLANDER FROM CONVICTION.

THIS TRASH, U POSTED HERE, EXPOSES YORUBA AS THE PEOPLE BEHIND THESE ATTACK AND THEY WILL FAIL, JUST AS THEY HAVE HISTORIACLLY ALWAYS FAILED ON THEIR ECONOMIC WAR AGAINST THE IGBOS.

WATEVA U DO, WE WILL STILL COME OUT ON TOP.

When the facts are not on your side, attack a bogeyman to distract attention. Onyema's guilt or innocent will be determined by a competent US court. All these useless tribalistic noise you are making has no value.

4 Likes

Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by Emilokoiyawon: 4:26pm On Nov 24, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

You don't expect them to see any crime other than their political enemies and competitors

They want certain people to have monopoly of every thing in this country!!!

You heard El-rufai bragging the other day of how the North are the richest despite many not educated

You wonder why they are so insecure

I mean the sky is wide enough for birds to fly without touching one another!!!

Tribalism has eaten deep into your brain.

2 Likes

Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by sliqboy: 4:26pm On Nov 24, 2019
Please tell him abeg

hammerD:

Stop recycling toilet paper from 2012 to try and marr somebody image becos they are Igbo, u tribalist.

I wanted u to see just how senseless this trash u posted actually is.

I bet wen u were posting it, u felt u have found a smoking gun, some kind of evidence and conviction.

Somebody had to tell u, that it is all in ur head.

Maybe u should take your pills.
Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by Kennyswagzz: 4:26pm On Nov 24, 2019
TundeBricklayer:

Adenuga, a controversial businessman who has acted for long as a financial front for former military dictator, Ibrahim Babangida, publicly showed off his presence and freedom last week. He attended a packed event at Eko Hotel in Lagos where he launched fiber optic cable from London. Numerous public officials, including the Senate President, David Mark, and the governors of Lagos and Ogun states attended the event.
The EFCC recently made a fan-fare of declaring Adenuga wanted following revelations that that he and his wife, Titi Adenuga, had received bribes from Siemens officials. After ignoring a series of invitations to appear before the EFCC in the guise of attending the World Cup in South Africa, Mr. Adenuga sneaked out of the country, leading the EFCC to declare him wanted.

“I can confirm that Chief is back in town, he is not hiding, and nobody from the EFCC has come to his door yet,” said a source close to Mr. Adenuga who is the proprietor of Glo, a Nigerian telecommunications company.

Like Adenuga, former Governor Ahmed Adamu Muazu of Bauchi has also been gallivanting publicly despite the EFCC’s ostensible search for him. The anti-corruption agency has alleged that Mr. Muazu embezzled millions of dollars belonging to Bauchi State during his tenure as governor. After hiding abroad for some time, Mr. Muazu returned to Nigeria last month without any harassment by the EFCC.

In fact, some newspapers reported that the former governor had been cleared of all corruption charges. Prompted by those reports, the EFCC last week issued a refutation. “We wish to state emphatically that ex-Governor Adamu Muazu is still being investigated and as such could not have been cleared of graft allegations against him,” the EFCC stated. The agency added, “The former governor who until recently has been out of the country is still expected to honour an invitation to interview a team of operatives investigating the case against him.”

But two weeks after issuing the statement, the EFCC has neither arrested nor arraigned Muazu for financial fraud.

The third high profile fugitive being ignored by the EFCC is Dele Oye, an Abuja-based lawyer, identified as the main front used by the former CEO of Oceanic Bank, Cecilia Ibru, to steal over N192 billion in bank assets.

Mr. Oye fled Nigeria soon after Mrs. Ibru’s arrest, and the EFCC promptly declared him wanted. However, since returning to Nigeria two months ago, Mr. Oye is yet to be tried for fraud even as the EFCC has bargained with Mrs. Ibru to forfeit some of the stolen assets and to serve a six-month jail term that many critics have described as softer than a slap on the wrist.

In an attempt to evade spending any time in jail, Mrs. Ibru’s doctors have signed papers alleging that she is too sick to be incarcerated. She is currently “hospitalized” and plans to spend the entire jail term in the cozy wards of her doctor’s office.
2010? Are you mad or what??

1 Like

Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by Ishilove: 4:26pm On Nov 24, 2019
This Onyema scandal has further reiterated what is becoming more glaring by the day- 85% of social media users have serious reading and comprehension challenges. I am seeing Tinubu, Igbo, Afonja et al flying around and I'm like "WTF has that got to do with the FBI and the US Department of Justice?" embarassed undecided

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by Emilokoiyawon: 4:27pm On Nov 24, 2019
Mightyhaiz:
Most if not all Nigerian billionaires made it from far more sordid means.. I wonder why these ppl are hellbent on pulling this good guy down...

Yes o! I wonder why Donald Trump hates Igbos this much grin grin grin grin
Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by Emilokoiyawon: 4:28pm On Nov 24, 2019
hammerD:

THE YORUBA MUSLIM FOLLOW SULTAN OF SOKOTO AND ARE UNDER HIM.

YORUBA ARE NOT FREE, OYO IS ON A KNIFE EDGE OF FALLING UNDER AN EMIR, ONCE IGBO LEAVE NIGERIA.

THESE SAME YORUBA MUSLIMS ARE THE PEOPLE CAUSING TROUBLE UP AND DOWN.

THEY SOLD LAGOS TO DANGOTE.

You suffer from two major diseases of the mind. Tribalism and religious bigotry.

2 Likes

Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by Emilokoiyawon: 4:29pm On Nov 24, 2019
Yebosola:

Always Afonja!!! Won fi seyin in?? Afonja is now the writer of the 2014 article, e don red,Haters will die young of hatred oh grin

These are Nnamdi Kanu disciples. Like their master they are completely bereft of sense.

3 Likes

Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by Ishilove: 4:29pm On Nov 24, 2019
Truth234:

If someone spins this whole thing in that direction, Onyema will be in a far worse situation than he is now (politicise it).

Joe Biden, pictured with him and his business associate Kuku, is running for US president presently and his son, Robert Hunter Biden's role in Burisma, a Ukraine gas company, is a subject of an investigation in Ukraine and at the center of the ongoing Trump impeachment in the US. Because Trump had pushed President Zelensky of Ukraine to investigate Hunter in hope that his party would use the information to attack his father and gain an edge during the presidential campaign.

However, it backfired as some unhappy Whitehouse staff leaked the details and said Trump intentionally held back Ukraine's yearly support fund in exchange for what he wanted. In the USA that is election meddling, similar to what parliament is accusing Russia of doing during Trump's first election. Hence, why Democrats are going all out for impeachment.

Now, here is how it would hurt Onyema and even Joe Biden, this picture carries more weight at this moment than even Naptu2 that posted it realised. Onyema, an indicted money launder/fraud, seen with Trump's two main opposition Joe Biden and Obama. The story would be spined by Trump's team in such a way that Trump's ongoing impeachment would suffer a huge setback, exactly what he did with Wikileak info that brought Hillary Clinton down.

This would then force the entire Democrat to call for an urgent and thorough investigation of Onyema indictment as they would need it to clear their association with him. This is where it would get messy, these giants don't care whose heads on the chopping board, but in this case, it would be Onyema as they would push for his extradition to debunk his association with Joe Biden.

In fact, this picture is a blessing for Trump than a lot of people think and could put Onyema in a far dangerous position for rescue. I wish him well. Ishilove
Don't mess with Uncle Sam

2 Likes

Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by Emilokoiyawon: 4:30pm On Nov 24, 2019
hammerD:

LEAVE THE NORTH OUT OF THIS, DONT HIDE BEHIND NORTH TO THROW STONE.

WE ARE LOOKING DIRECTLY AT YORUBAS AND SAYING IT OPENLY, DAT WE ARE LOOKING AT U DIRECTLY.

IT IS YORUBA AND NOT THE INNOCENT HAUSA OR THEIR FULANI FOREIGNERS.

You are right. Yorubas controlling the US Justice Department. In fact Donald Trump is a Yoruba man.

6 Likes

Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by Emilokoiyawon: 4:32pm On Nov 24, 2019
hammerD:

TWO REASON YORUAB GO TO GOVERNEMENT.

1) LOOT THE TREASURY WITH RECKLESS ABANDONMENT, AS WAS THE CASE UNDER OBJ.

2) SABOTAGE IGBO SOURCE OF LIVELIHOOD.

NIGERIA DEVELOPMENT DOES NOT EVEN COME INTO THE EQUATION.

THAT IS Y OBJ RULED NIGERIA FOR EIGHT YEARS WITH NO NOTABLE INFRASTRUCTURE DEVELOPMENT.

SEE HOW GEJ BUILT RAILWAY, AIRPORTS, BRIDGES.

MANY OF GEJ PROJECT ARE WAT BUHARI IS CONCLUDING.

Yes. You are right. Yorubas are the reason Nigerian is underdeveloped. This is why Lagos is the most undeveloped state in Nigeria. And Ebony is the most developed state.

4 Likes

Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by TundeBricklayer: 4:33pm On Nov 24, 2019
Kennyswagzz:
2010? Are you mad or what??
How By showing you evidence grin
Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 24, 2019
Ishilove:
This Onyema scandal has further reiterated what is coming glaring by the day- 85% of social media users have serious reading and comprehension challenges. I am seeing Tinubu, Igbo, Afonja et al flying around and I'm like "WTF has that got to do with the FBI and the US Department of Justice?" embarassed undecided

Olodo rabata

This is a conspiracy by jealous haters who have their eyes on air peace. They want to force onyeama to step down as ceo of air peace so Tinubu can take it over.

It is a Yoruba guy In air peace that really executed the flagged transaction while forging onyeama's signature.

Once onyeama steps aside, air peace will be the national carrier. The newly ordered boeing 747s will be leased to the presidential fleet at a handsome rate, alphabeta style.

The afonjas win again

The craziest thing is some fool will take this snark and run with it.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by Emilokoiyawon: 4:35pm On Nov 24, 2019
clarocuzioo:
Ndi uchu, enemies of progress. Trying every thing they can to bring down Allen Onyeama. He did what they couldn't do, and they won't allow him be.

He floated a National carrier and by extention, and International carrier, creating thousands of jobs, lifting stranded Nigerians from South Africa when the government and president abandoned them to their faith, now they want to bring him down, they forgot one thing, whom God has blessed, no man can curse.

So Diepreye Jackson Dikibo an Ijaw man is now a Yoruba man? The US department of Justice is now controlled by Yoruba people? I used to think Igbos have sense

3 Likes

Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by Emilokoiyawon: 4:36pm On Nov 24, 2019
hammerD:

U CLEARLY DONT KNOW WHO I AM AND WAT I AM CAPABLE OF OF.

IF U DO, WELL...

You sound like Nnamdi Kanu. Loud. Senseless. Careless. And above all useless.

5 Likes

Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by Ishilove: 4:37pm On Nov 24, 2019
ornicus:

Olodo rabata

This is a conspiracy by jealous haters who have their eyes on air peace. They want to force onyeama to step down as ceo of air peace so Tinubu can take it over.

It is a Yoruba guy In air peace that really executed the flagged transaction while forging onyeama's signature.

Once onyeama steps aside, air peace will be the national carrier. The newly ordered boeing 747s will be leased to the presidential fleet at a handsome rate, alphabeta style.
I hear it's Tinubu that wrote a petition against Onyema to EFCC and cc'd the FBI

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Sydney Ogudoro: NSCDC Official Who Shot Ndubuisi Emenike Dead / The House Where Andrew Yakubu Hid Over N3bn And Its Surrounding (Photos) / Buhari And Osinbajo Taking Breakfast Tea With N35 Milo (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.