Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,317 members, 7,822,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? (54808 Views)

Married Women Reveal Shocking Reasons Why They Take Off Their Wedding Ring / 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response / Mistake Married Women Make (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by Princeofasia: 10:22pm On Nov 25, 2019
i only Bleep married women, its more of a fetish. nothing turns me on more than fucking her and her husband calling her and she replying while i pound her from behind.

11 Likes

Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by OcMichaels(m): 10:23pm On Nov 25, 2019
Danzakidakura:
hahahaha, my sugarcane is for special person not for public use. Thanks for the offer.

Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by Respect55(m): 10:23pm On Nov 25, 2019
Most of them still do o.
Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by Kubernetes: 10:23pm On Nov 25, 2019
Married women from the western and southern parts play away game.
Why?

2 Likes

Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by AuwalYusuf812(m): 10:24pm On Nov 25, 2019
dollytino4real:
anything woman do n.a. crime or sin but wen men do n.a. enjoyment
for where you hear' that
Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by NaijaDonCast(m): 10:25pm On Nov 25, 2019
mezarddinny:
see stupid thinking from someone who claims to get reciprocated when flirting. There are various reasons a woman may decide not to wear her ring.
you can always prove a point without vulgarity
Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by OcMichaels(m): 10:25pm On Nov 25, 2019
Princeofasia:
i only Bleep married women, its more of a fetish. nothing turns me on more than fucking her and her husband calling her and she replying while i pound her from behind.

WTF....one day monkey go enter market e no comeback....

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by PHOTSEE(m): 10:26pm On Nov 25, 2019
Sirvingeo:
It is totally wrong for a woman to do such
WHY
Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by Geenius(m): 10:27pm On Nov 25, 2019
Ashawopapa001:
I once asked a beautiful lady of her number after flirting with her and she reciprocated, she declined saying she's married with kids. I then told her I don't mind since I didn't believe she's married. She started ranting and trying to insult me.....
That's when I schooled her, "you ain't wearing a wedding ring and expect to be treated with respect reserved for married women, go home wear your ring you feminist if not I will spank that ass ASAP
Correct guy ������

1 Like

Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by AuwalYusuf812(m): 10:28pm On Nov 25, 2019
dollytino4real:
i like making friends with every human whether married or single
Na ur type are no need?
Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by millionboi2: 10:28pm On Nov 25, 2019
Princeofasia:
huh u may not stay long here little boy

3 Likes

Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by chical: 10:29pm On Nov 25, 2019
Ashawopapa001:
I once asked a beautiful lady of her number after flirting with her and she reciprocated, she declined saying she's married with kids. I then told her I don't mind since I didn't believe she's married. She started ranting and trying to insult me.....
That's when I schooled her, "you ain't wearing a wedding ring and expect to be treated with respect reserved for married women, go home wear your ring you feminist if not I will spank that ass ASAP
That's foolish... She mustn't wear a ring before you know she is married

7 Likes

Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by Kilamiti: 10:32pm On Nov 25, 2019
Married men, do you still ask for the numbers of single ladies and why?

1 Like

Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by stanliwiser: 10:32pm On Nov 25, 2019
FineUsername:

I gave a lady lift on Friday; I asked for her number and she oblige.

I just noticed that she's married; I politely told her that we should keep distance.

Keep wondering why she gave me her contact though.

Me too will like to read comments.
The kind oil she wan rig commot for your head ehn grin
Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by stanliwiser: 10:35pm On Nov 25, 2019
mezarddinny:
see stupid thinking from someone who claims to get reciprocated when flirting. There are various reasons a woman may decide not to wear her ring.
I hear, abeg go front

1 Like

Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by stanliwiser: 10:37pm On Nov 25, 2019
millionboi2:
huh u may not stay long here little boy
he is clearly trolling, nothing more, pound kor, pounded yam ni.

2 Likes

Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by EgunMogaji2: 10:43pm On Nov 25, 2019
Danzakidakura:
Aunty if you want to shear number because men do same pls shear with me i need your number let yan

All this “shearing” grin
Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Nov 25, 2019
Ashawopapa001:
[s]I once asked a beautiful lady of her number after flirting with her and she reciprocated, she declined saying she's married with kids. I then told her I don't mind since I didn't believe she's married. She started ranting and trying to insult me.....
That's when I schooled her, "you ain't wearing a wedding ring and expect to be treated with respect reserved for married women, go home wear your ring you feminist if not I will spank that ass ASAP[/s]

Typical tasty afonja and chasing married women. Learn from Igbo men and leave married women alone!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by VillagePipu: 10:46pm On Nov 25, 2019
catoluy:

Typical tasty afonja and chasing married women. Learn from Igbo men and leave married women alone!

Ekwueme impregnated a married woman TWICE!

3 Likes

Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by Danzakidakura(m): 10:48pm On Nov 25, 2019
EgunMogaji2:

All this “shearing” grin
i will soon change your name from Mogaji to Mogajiya, if you dont stop my mention.
Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by Kbs468(m): 10:48pm On Nov 25, 2019
ahnie:
Strictly business related deals...

Nothing more!

Are you superbly superlative subtle sure?

Because sometimes later later on, Soft spot Cinderella feelings could be triggered subconsciously oooo

tongue
Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by davidtemi(m): 10:49pm On Nov 25, 2019
People saying for business am sure there's still more to it.

I am a banker, i av a lot of married women contact on my phone (for business) but it later changed to sometin else.

Though I am married anyways, but as a single guy having women contact I won't buy that idea seriously.

#myopinion

2 Likes

Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by ALPHABASE: 10:49pm On Nov 25, 2019
ahnie:

Nothing more!
NA SO
Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by EgunMogaji2: 10:51pm On Nov 25, 2019
Danzakidakura:
i will soon change your name from Mogaji to Mogajiya, if you dont stop my mention.

Consider yourself mentioned. Again.

I’m bored so I have time for an etussle wink
Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Nov 25, 2019
ahnie:

Nothing more!

Hmmmmmmmm ahnie ahnie
Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by Lordjb: 10:53pm On Nov 25, 2019
dollytino4real:
i like my womanhood 100%
I like my manhood 100% grin

1 Like

Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by Dididrumz(m): 10:54pm On Nov 25, 2019
dollytino4real:
but if i give u go chop clean mouth! pretentious guy

Seems like a really playful lady.....

1 Like

Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by Amanda4life: 10:56pm On Nov 25, 2019
Danzakidakura:
Aunty if you want to shear number because men do same pls shear with me i need your number let yan

Mchew
Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by Jaymoney5000(m): 10:56pm On Nov 25, 2019
Ashawopapa001:

Question.: Must a married woman put on a wedding ring? What if it's a deeper Life woman?? grin grin grin shocked shocked
Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by homirefacuny(m): 10:58pm On Nov 25, 2019
dollytino4real:
anything woman do n.a. crime or sin but wen men do n.a. enjoyment

This does not answer the question of the OP na grin
Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by homirefacuny(m): 11:00pm On Nov 25, 2019
[quote author=LarryBee1k post=84326750][/quote]

Mad o grin
Re: Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? by Canberra55: 11:01pm On Nov 25, 2019
Respect55:
Most of them still do o.

My niggar. 55

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Single Life And Married Life, Which One Is More Enjoyable? / Should I Go Home? Am I Making The Right Choice? I'm 22 / Door-To-Door Sperm Delivery: Married UK Man Who Travels Offering Sperm Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.