Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

In Love With A Younger Man. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Love With A Younger Man. (3308 Views)

Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? / Naija Girls, Would You Date A Younger Guy? / Ladies: Would You Marry a Younger Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Love With A Younger Man. by bolafex(f): 7:32pm On Nov 21, 2010
am in love with a guy who is way younger than i am;before i met him, i had thought i was  done with dating as a result of past hurt.i however found myself drawn to him.av tried on several occasions to end the relationship but i couldnt.what do i do?
Re: In Love With A Younger Man. by Brownteeth(m): 7:37pm On Nov 21, 2010
Whats wrong if the guy is younger than you are? Africans are really yet to advance.
Re: In Love With A Younger Man. by Mygoldie(f): 7:45pm On Nov 21, 2010
@OP if you don't want to get hurt for the hundreth time,it is better you stay off younger guys, for ur own good.
Re: In Love With A Younger Man. by Osama10(m): 7:55pm On Nov 21, 2010
Mygoldie:

@OP if you don't want to get hurt for the hundreth time,it is better you stay off younger guys, for your own good.

shocked shocked shocked
Re: In Love With A Younger Man. by CyberG: 12:48am On Nov 22, 2010
Mygoldie:

@OP if you don't want to get hurt for the hundreth time,it is better you stay off younger guys, for your own good.

Goldie. . .are you talking from experience? Please elaborate why you think it is bad.
Re: In Love With A Younger Man. by freecocoa(f): 1:15am On Nov 22, 2010
Op,Love's got nada to do wiv age,but i hope he's not young enough to be your son o?cos that type of love no follow at all.
Re: In Love With A Younger Man. by mathewOAU: 11:06am On Nov 22, 2010
Well you never stated how young. Its important you know that if you date a guy far younger than you, it might get rosy at the starts, but with time you may get to regret it. Lets get talking.
Re: In Love With A Younger Man. by olax44(m): 11:48pm On Nov 22, 2010
i don't  see anything wrong in dating older ladies so far there's mutual understanding. is never by age! at present, am dating a lady far older than me,she respects me and i respect her too.i can do anything to make her happy.
Re: In Love With A Younger Man. by Coolabbie: 12:00am On Nov 23, 2010
Well if ur partner doesnt hv a problem wit it,i dont see why u shud.
Re: In Love With A Younger Man. by MrsEve1: 12:01am On Nov 23, 2010
I am in love with an older guy, embarassed
Re: In Love With A Younger Man. by olax44(m): 12:02am On Nov 23, 2010
@brownteeth- nice talk.  @mathewOAU -what give u the impression that she will regret?                               What some people find hard to realize is that some people look ten yrs younger than their age. what are we saying? is it by that number or the appearance?
Re: In Love With A Younger Man. by richardame(m): 12:20am On Nov 23, 2010
Why not go for married men? grin
Re: In Love With A Younger Man. by MrsEve1: 12:26am On Nov 23, 2010
Are you married Richard?
Re: In Love With A Younger Man. by Dsense(m): 12:57am On Nov 23, 2010
Coolabbie:

Well if your partner doesnt hv a problem wit it,i dont see why u shud.
angry
Mygoldie:

undecided undecided lipsrsealed
Re: In Love With A Younger Man. by MrsEve1: 2:06am On Nov 23, 2010
I see you have a problem with poster wanting a younger man@Dsense
Re: In Love With A Younger Man. by Ficco(m): 2:16am On Nov 23, 2010
Poster give us the age range so we can advise u properly, do u mean young as in teenager or what?
Re: In Love With A Younger Man. by jasman1: 4:50am On Nov 23, 2010
HOW YOUNG? I DATED A LADY ABOUT 10YRS OLDER THAN I WAS. IT DEPENDS ON WHAT YOU"RE LOOKING FOR. THE IDEA OF DOING WITH AN OLDER LADY IS JUST WHAT HE'S LOOKING FOR. NOT SURPRISE YOU'VE BEEN HURT SO MANY TIMES, YOU CANN'T THINK STRAIGHT. GOOG LUCK
Re: In Love With A Younger Man. by Nobody: 5:55am On Nov 23, 2010
reali i dnt see anythn wrong wiv ds at all. it only becomes unreasonably wen d gap is too much,lets say like five yrs n above or wen d lady is d man n d 'boy' is d woman, simple. buh left to me,nothing do am, me sef dey do am, gbam
Re: In Love With A Younger Man. by GNS202(m): 6:20am On Nov 23, 2010
The truth is, the young man is only rendering you service. You re suger mummy. grin grin grin How old re u self? 35.
Re: In Love With A Younger Man. by olax44(m): 6:37am On Nov 23, 2010
@GNS202- aba, u dey vex? the guy could truly love her.
Re: In Love With A Younger Man. by amdman: 9:25am On Nov 23, 2010
Modified
Re: In Love With A Younger Man. by GNS202(m): 10:09am On Nov 23, 2010
@ amdman, you re 28 and your wife 31.

Your wife virgin @ 31, You re a Muntula of the highest order!! shocked
Re: In Love With A Younger Man. by amdman: 11:10am On Nov 23, 2010
GNS202:

@

Na you know o!!

Not every guy is a randy he-goat. Premarital sex was a no-no for us.
Re: In Love With A Younger Man. by GNS202(m): 12:47pm On Nov 23, 2010
@ amdman, Don't you think is high time u regain freedom.
u ve been imprisoned for too long.
muntula of d highest order.
if u eva complain she is old eh.
tongue tongue tongue
Re: In Love With A Younger Man. by platoma: 1:11pm On Nov 23, 2010
@ POSTER

I'll say NO CRIME IN DATING A YOUNGER GUY. If he truely loves u.
Re: In Love With A Younger Man. by bolafex(f): 1:53pm On Nov 23, 2010
This is getting more interesting by the minute;GNS202,have you ever been in love as in in love?Do you bliv that love at times is no respecter of color and some other factors we hold dear?To answer your question FICCO,the guy in question is not a teenager,so its not as if am cradle-snatching;he is a grown man.But honestly,all the contributions are helping in no small measure and am grateful.
Re: In Love With A Younger Man. by deltalife(m): 4:40pm On Nov 23, 2010
It's normal, right now a lady that is way Older claims she is in love with me and has actually done a lot to prove her interest but I found it Difficult to believe, So if the Guy believes you fine you can have him while you await the BoBo the will settle down with you.
Re: In Love With A Younger Man. by xandy84: 1:24am On Nov 24, 2010
amdman:

I am 28 and she is 31. Our marriage is one month old today, and I can tell you that age has nothing to do with it. I was 16 and she 19 when we met. I popped the question when I was 19 and she 22, and we stuck through the years through thick and thin.

My parents and siblings (got ten of them with 8 older than me) all knew she was older, but they also knew ours is a match made in heaven, and so could do nothing about it.

My wife is way more respectful than most younger ladies that I have known. And more mature all round. And you know what, though I always knew she was a virgin, I confirmed her so on our wedding night!

Can you beat that? A virgin at 31!

can you give me your wife"s number? or does she has a younger sister cos she has what i look for in a woman, abeg please

So I will choose her over and over and over again, above these 'much used' younger ladies.
Re: In Love With A Younger Man. by Carolece(f): 5:17am On Nov 24, 2010
bolafex:

am in love with a guy who is way younger than i am;before i met him, i had thought i was done with dating as a result of past hurt.i however found myself drawn to him.av tried on several occasions to end the relationship but i couldnt.what do i do?
Kill him. Chop his head off and make a good pot of soup. lipsrsealed
Re: In Love With A Younger Man. by bolafex(f): 3:24pm On Nov 24, 2010
Kill him and chop his head off?Really carolece,thanks but no thanks.U dont understand-that would be killing love and of course its not an option!
Re: In Love With A Younger Man. by jasman1: 4:51pm On Nov 24, 2010
I HOPE THE SE-X'S IS GOOD BECAUSE THATS ALL YOU'RE GETTING. SOME WOMEN ARE JUST NOT 4 MARRIAGE, I"M SORRY. THEY"RE JUST GOOD FOR FUN. ARE YOU REALLY HOPING FOR MORE THAN THAT? I'M NOT KIDDING
Re: In Love With A Younger Man. by Youngpo413: 10:46am On Dec 11, 2014
jasman1:
I HOPE THE SE-X'S IS GOOD BECAUSE THATS ALL YOU'RE GETTING. SOME WOMEN ARE JUST NOT 4 MARRIAGE, I"M SORRY. THEY"RE JUST GOOD FOR FUN. ARE YOU REALLY HOPING FOR MORE THAN THAT? I'M NOT KIDDING
lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am Deeply In Love With A Guy Who Hasn't Asked Me Out. Do You Think I Need Help? / What Exactly Do Men Gain From Women? / Do Such Girls Really EXIST?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.