Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

Us$ 1 000 000 Offered For Bride Price After Seeing Her Pictures On Facebook! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Us$ 1 000 000 Offered For Bride Price After Seeing Her Pictures On Facebook! (864 Views)

Should He Go Ahead And Marry Her After Seeing This? / Lmao!!!...this Lady Calls Out Guys Who Always Send Her Pictures Of Their Manhood / What Will U Do If U Have Already Held This Babes Hand To Toast Her (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Us$ 1 000 000 Offered For Bride Price After Seeing Her Pictures On Facebook! by mito: 7:54pm On Nov 21, 2010
Ladies,

The facts: you are from a good family, very beautiful, well-educated, well-traveled and have good home training.

If you don't have dowry in your culture, and a guy from a rich and well-known west-African family, friend with one of your sister's friends, after seeing your pictures on Facebook, contacted your sister  to propose US$ 1 000 000 as bride price to marry you, how would you react?

Why some men think they can buy a woman?

I discussed this matter with some Cameroonian women. They said there's nothing wrong with his proposal because it has happened before.  furthermore, a brother to one of these Cameroonian women proposed himself to conduct the negotiations since he believes that if he offered a million he can go at least 2 times higher. Is this common in your own country?
Re: Us$ 1 000 000 Offered For Bride Price After Seeing Her Pictures On Facebook! by Osama10(m): 7:59pm On Nov 21, 2010
So just seeing a girl's picture on facebook will make you marry her and dole out that amount of money.
Re: Us$ 1 000 000 Offered For Bride Price After Seeing Her Pictures On Facebook! by Dyt(f): 8:05pm On Nov 21, 2010
hmmm dats lyk a whole lot of moni
Re: Us$ 1 000 000 Offered For Bride Price After Seeing Her Pictures On Facebook! by Mygoldie(f): 8:13pm On Nov 21, 2010
mito:

Ladies,

If you don't have dowry in your culture, and a guy from a rich and well-known west-African family, after seeing your pictures on Facebook, contacted your sister  to propose US$ 1 000 000 as bride price to marry you, how would you react?

Why some men think they can buy a woman? I discussed this matter with some Cameroonian women they said there's nothing wrong with his proposal. Is this common in your own country?

i dont see it as a good idea,cos it sounds like the woman is for sale.
Re: Us$ 1 000 000 Offered For Bride Price After Seeing Her Pictures On Facebook! by koolchicco: 8:16pm On Nov 21, 2010
Osama10:

So just seeing a girl's picture on facebook will make you marry her and dole out that amount of money.

U can ask say that again
Re: Us$ 1 000 000 Offered For Bride Price After Seeing Her Pictures On Facebook! by sleekch1c(f): 8:18pm On Nov 21, 2010
dats cock and bull! cheesy
Re: Us$ 1 000 000 Offered For Bride Price After Seeing Her Pictures On Facebook! by mojounited(m): 10:34pm On Nov 21, 2010
sleekch1c:

dats cock and bull! cheesy
^^Haba! But you said you needed someone with an eight [8] figure account na. . .this is more than that figure sef when converted to =N= cheesy. Should we hola @ d guy but i'll need my own share o wink

sleekch1c:

do u have an 8-figure account?then i have fallen for u, lol,remember am a bad-azz diamond digger tongue tongue
Re: Us$ 1 000 000 Offered For Bride Price After Seeing Her Pictures On Facebook! by Dsense(m): 10:57pm On Nov 21, 2010
OP.
Source please!!!
Re: Us$ 1 000 000 Offered For Bride Price After Seeing Her Pictures On Facebook! by omega25red(m): 11:02pm On Nov 21, 2010
the guy must either be a cannibal or some sort of slave trader. How do you propose to someone you dont even know? whta ever happened to getting to know a persons personality the way the talk and all that good stuff. if you are a woman and you get that kind of offer you better run for you life because something definately stinks in lagos (just might be your corpse)
Re: Us$ 1 000 000 Offered For Bride Price After Seeing Her Pictures On Facebook! by sleekch1c(f): 11:15pm On Nov 21, 2010
mojounited:

^^Haba! But you said you needed someone with an eight [8] figure account na. . .this is more than that figure sef when converted to =N= cheesy. Should we hola @ d guy but i'll need my own share o wink

i was only teasing mr-cock,that offer is totally bizzarre undecided
Re: Us$ 1 000 000 Offered For Bride Price After Seeing Her Pictures On Facebook! by mito: 11:26pm On Nov 21, 2010
omega25red:

the guy must either be a cannibal or some sort of slave trader. How do you propose to someone you dont even know? whta ever happened to getting to know a persons personality the way the talk and all that good stuff. if you are a woman and you get that kind of offer you better run for  you life because something definately stinks in lagos (just might be your corpse)

Some people told me that in some traditional societies in Africa, the parents still arrange their children marriage. In that case, they don't get to know each other beforehand. Moreover, they said this situation is similar except that it's the guy himself who made the offer since his parents are living in Africa and nothing is official yet. In addition, they also advised to ask the young man to give a substantial part of the amount of money before he gets to be introduced to the young lady in oder to judge his seriousness and sincerity.
Re: Us$ 1 000 000 Offered For Bride Price After Seeing Her Pictures On Facebook! by freecocoa(f): 11:40pm On Nov 21, 2010
Poster i don't believe this story(no oofeinse)how can someone be willing to spend that much on a girl he's never met?does he print money?
Re: Us$ 1 000 000 Offered For Bride Price After Seeing Her Pictures On Facebook! by dbigrod(m): 11:54pm On Nov 21, 2010
No woman of these days is worth dat.
Re: Us$ 1 000 000 Offered For Bride Price After Seeing Her Pictures On Facebook! by Osama10(m): 11:58pm On Nov 21, 2010
d bigrod:

No woman of these days is worth dat.

So how much does the highest worth now?
Re: Us$ 1 000 000 Offered For Bride Price After Seeing Her Pictures On Facebook! by Ymodulus: 3:08am On Nov 22, 2010
Osama10:

o boy i tire too o. Is he aware that most girls dont use their true pix on facebookee.

(1) (Reply)

But Why Ladies? / Fake Prophet / Is A Must For Your Bf/gf To Say I Love You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.