Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Taxify Driver Killed And His Car Stolen In Lagos (graphic Photo) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Taxify Driver Killed And His Car Stolen In Lagos (graphic Photo) (65740 Views)

My Brother Was Kidnapped And Killed, His Car Stolen - Man / Cultist Kills Taxify Driver, Dumps His Body In Edo River / Olumide Ayeni's Corpse, Killed By Damilola Ayeni, His Wife In Lagos (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taxify Driver Killed And His Car Stolen In Lagos (graphic Photo) by Raalsalghul: 3:15pm On Nov 25, 2019
BadBradley:
yes, you're right. I never liked corrola. Too boxy and small and without any luxury. Just a mass market unit.

But how's big toto an insult? grin

You are right about the car.

Very generic piece of shit.

1 Like

Re: Taxify Driver Killed And His Car Stolen In Lagos (graphic Photo) by Raalsalghul: 3:18pm On Nov 25, 2019
Nostradamus:
volkswagen passat cc 2013

2014 Honda accord

Lexus es350 2008-2011

Mercedes Benz cls550

Lexus ls250/350,if funds available,lexus ls460

Lexus rx330/350

There are loads of cars Nigerians can get instead of the highly endangered Toyota coroSlla we love to rush like hot Amala cool

These are pricey now.

One reason folks go for the corolla is the affordability.

1 Like

Re: Taxify Driver Killed And His Car Stolen In Lagos (graphic Photo) by Raalsalghul: 3:23pm On Nov 25, 2019
BadBradley:
you're here to keep her company? So the high points of your pathetic existence is keeping a lose girl company online who struts from forum to forum year after year selling her unmarketable wears company? Whoever exchange your destiny with a babalawo's sacrificial goat?

You're what we call the perfect definition of idiocy laced with foolhardiness.

You qualify for the dumbest, shameless mutt that ever graces the internet.... You think by coming after me you will keep your hope alive of getting into her busy, rumpled bed?

You're a brain-damaged sex-farmished cururo with the game plan of a horrny rooster.

Going after a sewage pit and public castaway tool makes you nairaland most embarrassing organic clown.

If you would reply me again, I will tell you why nairaland remains your only hope of scoring with a girl whose morality is as low as your selfworth.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Taxify Driver Killed And His Car Stolen In Lagos (graphic Photo) by blank(f): 3:54pm On Nov 25, 2019
fippycbk:

I would have loved to send you a story. This story is similar to the movie, we need to talk about Kevin.

The syoru6of the man whose wife almost killed their son and was happy with it?
Re: Taxify Driver Killed And His Car Stolen In Lagos (graphic Photo) by fippycbk(m): 5:02pm On Nov 25, 2019
blank:

The syoru6of the man whose wife almost killed their son and was happy with it?

Yap. I read that story and I was shook. I really felt for the boy though but only the parents know how hard they'd tried to fix him .
Re: Taxify Driver Killed And His Car Stolen In Lagos (graphic Photo) by Kingkzee(m): 6:22pm On Nov 25, 2019
Hey

Re: Taxify Driver Killed And His Car Stolen In Lagos (graphic Photo) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 8:06pm On Nov 25, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Well, I think it's more affordable and economical.
that's what you think till you use one.... Used both n the Mercedes C180 and C230 to me based on personal experience is better for my pocket and not thief magnet. There's this common misconception that mercs are very expensive to maintain and are fuel guzzlers. People forget that that the market is now competitive and Mercedes wants people to buy their vehicles. Apart from being fuel economical, their parts don't need replacement as often as you would on a Toyota. There's alot of reasons why I'd pick a cclass over a corolla but let's leave it here. Besides, would you rather do a Benz and have rest of mind or would you prefer to do a corolla and be scared of being jumped cos ur car is hot cake?
Re: Taxify Driver Killed And His Car Stolen In Lagos (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Nov 25, 2019
INDUSTRIALFAN:
that's what you think till you use one.... Used both n the Mercedes C180 and C230 to me based on personal experience is better for my pocket and not thief magnet. There's this common misconception that mercs are very expensive to maintain and are fuel guzzlers. People forget that that the market is now competitive and Mercedes wants people to buy their vehicles. Apart from being fuel economical, their parts don't need replacement as often as you would on a Toyota. There's alot of reasons why I'd pick a cclass over a corolla but let's leave it here. Besides, would you rather do a Benz and have rest of mind or would you prefer to do a corolla and be scared of being jumped cos ur car is hot cake?
I'd actually do a Benz if I can afford. Not a fan of Benz until I saw one that took my breath away. I think people opt for corolla cos it's cheaper. Benz are simply luxurious

1 Like

Re: Taxify Driver Killed And His Car Stolen In Lagos (graphic Photo) by backnbeta(f): 9:56pm On Nov 25, 2019
PotatoSalad:
Nigeria. Why are black people just wicked?
Why? cry
To think that whoever did this was once a child; innocent and pure of heart

One can only wonder when and why the cookies crumbled undecided
Re: Taxify Driver Killed And His Car Stolen In Lagos (graphic Photo) by anonymuz(m): 11:36pm On Nov 25, 2019
wallezee:
But you don’t fear countries like the United States where crimes like this is, is a norm every single day? The only problem with Nigeria when it comes to incidents like this, is simply the inability of the police to carry out an investigation and arrest the culprits.
you are very correct. Nigeria securities lack proper investigation.
Re: Taxify Driver Killed And His Car Stolen In Lagos (graphic Photo) by Brightest04(m): 9:25am On Nov 26, 2019
Why is there so much wickedness in this country many guys doesn't want to work...but lay around to destroy the hope of those ready to work.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

SARS Killed Julia Imaga & Boyfriend, Oh Dollar, Thinking He's Yahoo Boy - Lady / Zimbabwean Man Catches Daughter Having Sex With Neighbour In His House / Lady Pours Hot Oil On Boyfriend For "Impregnating Another Girl". (Graphic pics)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.