Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,363 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Taxify Driver Killed And His Car Stolen In Lagos (graphic Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Taxify Driver Killed And His Car Stolen In Lagos (graphic Photo) (65737 Views)

My Brother Was Kidnapped And Killed, His Car Stolen - Man / Cultist Kills Taxify Driver, Dumps His Body In Edo River / Olumide Ayeni's Corpse, Killed By Damilola Ayeni, His Wife In Lagos (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taxify Driver Killed And His Car Stolen In Lagos (graphic Photo) by majamajic(m): 5:13pm On Nov 24, 2019
taxify that i know will not do anything about this , always on deaf ears

but I heard taxify drivers will not go online on Monday in protest

imagine some one signing up with names like Mr, sm, mc , dj

meanwhile the drivers must send the original copy of his driver license and full name and while riders can give any information

this is about 5th driver this year alone, and they did nothing

govt should act about this slavery job , they came from Estonia to be in using our people any how , Uber is far far better than them

until riders do sign up with IDs , this will continue to happen

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taxify Driver Killed And His Car Stolen In Lagos (graphic Photo) by Mcuzy(m): 5:15pm On Nov 24, 2019
[quot author=PotatoSalad post=84326130]Nigeria. Why are people just wicked?
Why? cry
To think that whoever did this was once a child; innocent and pure of heart

[/quote][s]
PotatoSalad:
Nigeria. Why are people just wicked?
Why? cry

[/s]
PotatoSalad:
Nigeria. Why are black people just wicked?
Why? cry

Re: Taxify Driver Killed And His Car Stolen In Lagos (graphic Photo) by GeneralPula: 5:15pm On Nov 24, 2019
[s]
Amuatulu:
First suspect "Owner of the car"
[/s]

You mustn’t be a police! You’ll just be judging badly! sad
Re: Taxify Driver Killed And His Car Stolen In Lagos (graphic Photo) by cooltola(m): 5:16pm On Nov 24, 2019
Heartless, it is time for some drivers to get armed. And had some extra security feature in the cars like some taxi do oversea.

1 Like

Re: Taxify Driver Killed And His Car Stolen In Lagos (graphic Photo) by PotatoSalad(m): 5:17pm On Nov 24, 2019
Mcuzy:
[quot author=PotatoSalad post=84326130]Nigeria. Why are people just wicked?
Why? cry

[s]Nigeria. Why are people just wicked?
Why? cry

[/s]Nigeria. Why are black people just wicked?
Why? cry

U inhale lithium battery fumes?

1 Like

Re: Taxify Driver Killed And His Car Stolen In Lagos (graphic Photo) by Cutehector(m): 5:20pm On Nov 24, 2019
angry
Re: Taxify Driver Killed And His Car Stolen In Lagos (graphic Photo) by Koralords: 5:21pm On Nov 24, 2019
Some people are dumb ,they would be caught very soon with call log and gsm location the culprit can easily be identified

1 Like

Re: Taxify Driver Killed And His Car Stolen In Lagos (graphic Photo) by JuanDeDios: 5:21pm On Nov 24, 2019
mctfopt:

Does this make sense to you? Stop reasoning like the typical Nigerian police. Why will the owner of the car want him dead now that he is about to finish payment? The best line of inquiry will be to check his call logs for that day. Everyone that called him that day is a suspect. Their daily activities checked and phone location data can always be verified from the network log.
An autopsy establishing his time of death ought to narrow it down.

Unfortunately, though, many of these drivers do "offline" even though they're warned against it, especially by Uber. Criminally minded people usually opt for this - "come and pick 3 of us to Lekki tomorrow at so and so time and we will pay you so and so amount."
Re: Taxify Driver Killed And His Car Stolen In Lagos (graphic Photo) by phillippians(m): 5:21pm On Nov 24, 2019
justmi1:
because the car would become his which the owner may not be happy about, "the car owner" is a suspect, and only a suspect ofcourse until proven otherwise.
Just that in Nigeria a suspect actually sounds like the convict.
Your right! The car owner should be investigated, people are bad! Nigerians are just after their own gain, selfishness everywhere. People are supposed to be loved and material things used, now materials things are loved while people are being used.

2 Likes

Re: Taxify Driver Killed And His Car Stolen In Lagos (graphic Photo) by drey076(m): 5:22pm On Nov 24, 2019
Amuatulu:
you might be right.
Re: Taxify Driver Killed And His Car Stolen In Lagos (graphic Photo) by Godhatesodomy: 5:27pm On Nov 24, 2019
Wow
Re: Taxify Driver Killed And His Car Stolen In Lagos (graphic Photo) by sylve11: 5:28pm On Nov 24, 2019
Amuatulu:

Na so. cool
Re: Taxify Driver Killed And His Car Stolen In Lagos (graphic Photo) by aimuan(m): 5:29pm On Nov 24, 2019
anonymuz:
Nigeria a country i fear more than the so called hell
people die every where. There are more killers in America than all African countries combined,why not condemn the act and leave Nigeria out of out?

1 Like

Re: Taxify Driver Killed And His Car Stolen In Lagos (graphic Photo) by badoh(m): 5:29pm On Nov 24, 2019
My suggestion. I think people ordering for uber should be made to register with their BVN for ease of identification. Once the driver get to their location of pick up, he should confirm if the face matches with that of BVN and send data to a central server. Anyone without BVN should not be allowed to order for BVN. Uber drivers should also not be greedy to carry random passengers on the way

4 Likes

Re: Taxify Driver Killed And His Car Stolen In Lagos (graphic Photo) by EvangelistMFM(m): 5:32pm On Nov 24, 2019
I remember vividly in July 2018 when I was wrongly accused of stealing a riders bag and almost killed by Sars,taxify didn't even take up the case..They don't care about the safety of the drivers..That is why I had to quit..The job is so risky in this part of the world especially Nigeria...

The family of this innocent driver must as a matter of urgency take up this matter with taxify..They must account for this

1 Like

Re: Taxify Driver Killed And His Car Stolen In Lagos (graphic Photo) by Victorex001(m): 5:34pm On Nov 24, 2019
mctfopt:

Does this make sense to you? Stop reasoning like the typical Nigerian police. Why will the owner of the car want him dead now that he is about to finish payment? The best line of inquiry will be to check his call logs for that day. Everyone that called him that day is a suspect. Their daily activities checked and phone location data can always be verified from the network log.

Spot on. Don’t mind the slowpoke.
Re: Taxify Driver Killed And His Car Stolen In Lagos (graphic Photo) by planetx: 5:34pm On Nov 24, 2019
Re: Taxify Driver Killed And His Car Stolen In Lagos (graphic Photo) by Victorex001(m): 5:35pm On Nov 24, 2019
Jobio1:
Car owner first suspect

Thinking like a typical drunk Nigerian police. Smh.

What does the owner of the car got to do with this? What happened to checking call logs, and trip history?? Smh.

3 Likes

Re: Taxify Driver Killed And His Car Stolen In Lagos (graphic Photo) by 369digital: 5:36pm On Nov 24, 2019
What a cruel and wicked world
Re: Taxify Driver Killed And His Car Stolen In Lagos (graphic Photo) by TorukMakto: 5:42pm On Nov 24, 2019
Nigeria is a terrorist country,

Which kind country be this kwanu

4 Shares

Re: Taxify Driver Killed And His Car Stolen In Lagos (graphic Photo) by Btruth: 5:42pm On Nov 24, 2019
Amuatulu:
hummm......suspect no 1.
Re: Taxify Driver Killed And His Car Stolen In Lagos (graphic Photo) by Iamcute(m): 5:49pm On Nov 24, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Peeps driving Toyota corolla gats be careful cos that car is hot now. Endangered car
And i was hoping to get one before the year runs out o? Please why is it an endangered car?
Re: Taxify Driver Killed And His Car Stolen In Lagos (graphic Photo) by Royalbloodline: 5:56pm On Nov 24, 2019
Amuatulu:

Very wrong bro
Re: Taxify Driver Killed And His Car Stolen In Lagos (graphic Photo) by Royalbloodline: 5:57pm On Nov 24, 2019
Victorex001:

Thinking like a typical drunk Nigerian police. Smh.

What does the owner of the car got to do with this? What happened to checking call logs, and trip history?? Smh.

Exactly! U spoke my mind
Re: Taxify Driver Killed And His Car Stolen In Lagos (graphic Photo) by Royalbloodline: 5:59pm On Nov 24, 2019
badoh:
My suggestion. I think people ordering for uber should be made to register with their BVN for ease of identification. Once the driver get to their location of pick up, he should confirm if the face matches with that of BVN and send data to a central server. Anyone without BVN should not be allowed to order for BVN. Uber drivers should also not be greedy to carry random passengers on the way

Not a bad idea. Although I feel some people may have issues having all their movements monitored and tracable
Re: Taxify Driver Killed And His Car Stolen In Lagos (graphic Photo) by Mcuzy(m): 6:00pm On Nov 24, 2019
PotatoSalad:

U inhale lithium battery fumes?
Maybe.... , its good u should try it sometime

I'm just saying people are wicked naturally , they are not necessarily blacks.
Re: Taxify Driver Killed And His Car Stolen In Lagos (graphic Photo) by Samfloxin(m): 6:00pm On Nov 24, 2019
Amuatulu:
It is possible...one man that gave out Keke on hire purchase to my church member suddenly took it from him just about one month to the completion of the agreed amount. It took the intervention of some people before he gave it back to the man to complete the pay and assume the ownership as agreed.
Re: Taxify Driver Killed And His Car Stolen In Lagos (graphic Photo) by OdefaGirl(f): 6:01pm On Nov 24, 2019
That's sad, he was just hustling legally.... not a lazy youth! But why are we doing this to ourselves?
... He so looks like the dark version of Ike BbNaija
Re: Taxify Driver Killed And His Car Stolen In Lagos (graphic Photo) by solecare: 6:01pm On Nov 24, 2019
badoh:
Or use their ATM cards
Re: Taxify Driver Killed And His Car Stolen In Lagos (graphic Photo) by seborrhic: 6:01pm On Nov 24, 2019
This friend is not helping his friend at all.
Why alert the suspects that the call logs of the victim is being looked into.
How does he even think the police CID will just sit idly on a murder case.
He also foolishly believes taxify have not reported the matter and are helping the police in all ways they can.
Any little thing they run to social media.
In civilised climes this friend would even be arrested for jeopardizing investigations into the matter.
Rubbish social media post.
Re: Taxify Driver Killed And His Car Stolen In Lagos (graphic Photo) by DMerciful(m): 6:03pm On Nov 24, 2019
The owner is certainly a suspect. There's a motive!
mctfopt:

1 Like

Re: Taxify Driver Killed And His Car Stolen In Lagos (graphic Photo) by XaintJoel20: 6:06pm On Nov 24, 2019
mctfopt:

He was right.
The car owner is a prime suspect.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Looting At Akobo COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse, Oyo (Video) / SARS Killed Julia Imaga & Boyfriend, Oh Dollar, Thinking He's Yahoo Boy - Lady / Zimbabwean Man Catches Daughter Having Sex With Neighbour In His House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.