Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Taxify Driver Killed And His Car Stolen In Lagos (graphic Photo) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Taxify Driver Killed And His Car Stolen In Lagos (graphic Photo) (65740 Views)

My Brother Was Kidnapped And Killed, His Car Stolen - Man / Cultist Kills Taxify Driver, Dumps His Body In Edo River / Olumide Ayeni's Corpse, Killed By Damilola Ayeni, His Wife In Lagos (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taxify Driver Killed And His Car Stolen In Lagos (graphic Photo) by laytoshtwo: 8:00pm On Nov 24, 2019
undecided undecided Why carry the car and go now
Re: Taxify Driver Killed And His Car Stolen In Lagos (graphic Photo) by pocohantas(f): 8:02pm On Nov 24, 2019
Ifesinachi22:
How Is Corolla an evil car

Don't mind me. Didn't mean that literally.
Re: Taxify Driver Killed And His Car Stolen In Lagos (graphic Photo) by fippycbk(m): 8:02pm On Nov 24, 2019
PotatoSalad:
Nigeria. Why are black people just wicked?
Why? cry
To think that whoever did this was once a child; innocent and pure of heart

Not all children are born innocent though. Some are horrible from day 1.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taxify Driver Killed And His Car Stolen In Lagos (graphic Photo) by Champagnegold: 8:05pm On Nov 24, 2019
All Nigerian criminals are cowards after collecting the car why killing him even if u think he identify you facially. are u that foolish to kill an almless person. you are brave go show what you gat in Maiduiguri.....

Useless boys
Re: Taxify Driver Killed And His Car Stolen In Lagos (graphic Photo) by Bluffly: 8:07pm On Nov 24, 2019
Very myopic and idiotic guys. These are the ones been referred to by Trump all they want is to eat and Bleep hence they are greedy. They can't think and get a genuine source of living.
Law must catch up with them
Re: Taxify Driver Killed And His Car Stolen In Lagos (graphic Photo) by mysteryman2014: 8:12pm On Nov 24, 2019
He was supposed to finish hire purchase by December and the car becomes his own and he gets killed.

Does that mean anything?
Re: Taxify Driver Killed And His Car Stolen In Lagos (graphic Photo) by Dmanky(m): 8:12pm On Nov 24, 2019
The man or people that killed this young man, will Never find peace, they will die X10 miserably.

RIP to Gabriel Wisdom!!!

1 Like

Re: Taxify Driver Killed And His Car Stolen In Lagos (graphic Photo) by eltata(m): 8:14pm On Nov 24, 2019
oglalasioux:
About to finish paying next month and killed this month. Something like jealousy from the seller is smelling.
Seem you don't understand how taxify/Uber works, how can the seller order for a ride with him?.... Is does the seller control the taxify networks
Re: Taxify Driver Killed And His Car Stolen In Lagos (graphic Photo) by rayobaba(m): 8:15pm On Nov 24, 2019
Iamcute:

And i was hoping to get one before the year runs out o? Please why is it an endangered car?
yes. But dt doesn't stop u buying it. It's kinda cheap to maintain, won't trouble u, fuel economy, parts are everywhere, it won't take you a week to resell if u wish etc. Just dt wen driving at nite. If u didn't scratch any car and a car pretends u scratch him/her don't wait. DONT STOP.
Re: Taxify Driver Killed And His Car Stolen In Lagos (graphic Photo) by Nostradamus: 8:16pm On Nov 24, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Which will u drive? Pick up?
volkswagen passat cc 2013

2014 Honda accord

Lexus es350 2008-2011

Mercedes Benz cls550

Lexus ls250/350,if funds available,lexus ls460

Lexus rx330/350

There are loads of cars Nigerians can get instead of the highly endangered Toyota coroSlla we love to rush like hot Amala cool

1 Like

Re: Taxify Driver Killed And His Car Stolen In Lagos (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 24, 2019
mctfopt:

Does this make sense to you? Stop reasoning like the typical Nigerian police. Why will the owner of the car want him dead now that he is about to finish payment? The best line of inquiry will be to check his call logs for that day. Everyone that called him that day is a suspect. Their daily activities checked and phone location data can always be verified from the network log.
Absolutely! Good detective work. Nigerian police Don't have this kinda Skills.
Re: Taxify Driver Killed And His Car Stolen In Lagos (graphic Photo) by decrownprince(m): 8:18pm On Nov 24, 2019
mctfopt:

Does this make sense to you? Stop reasoning like the typical Nigerian police. Why will the owner of the car want him dead now that he is about to finish payment? The best line of inquiry will be to check his call logs for that day. Everyone that called him that day is a suspect. Their daily activities checked and phone location data can always be verified from the network log.
The owner of the car may want him dead so that he can collect the car and give it to another person and make more profit. Dont forget the original paper of the car is still with the owner. I dont know how the app work, but the driver was contacted thru it. Moreover the person may use a different sims card to call.
Re: Taxify Driver Killed And His Car Stolen In Lagos (graphic Photo) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 8:20pm On Nov 24, 2019
So saddening news, man's wickedness to fellow man. No peace for the wicked. R.I.P
Re: Taxify Driver Killed And His Car Stolen In Lagos (graphic Photo) by Nostradamus: 8:23pm On Nov 24, 2019
Victorex001:

Spot on. Don’t mind the slowpoke.
that guy is no slowpoke!!

The owner of the car might be the culprit.i agree the police should also include the owner in their investigation!!

Anyways,the police know how to go about it.
Re: Taxify Driver Killed And His Car Stolen In Lagos (graphic Photo) by dizzzzy14: 8:24pm On Nov 24, 2019
Every taxify car or Uber should have a tracker. There are red zone. Ajah, Surulere, yaba, some areas are to be rejected at night. This is so painful.
Re: Taxify Driver Killed And His Car Stolen In Lagos (graphic Photo) by Dearlord(m): 8:32pm On Nov 24, 2019
What is happening in this recent time of our era reminds me 1966 catch the ghost mission
Re: Taxify Driver Killed And His Car Stolen In Lagos (graphic Photo) by BadBradley: 8:38pm On Nov 24, 2019
pocohantas:

So, which is causing you sleepless nights?

My big NYASH or my complexion? Because ever since you saw this my nyash, you have been angry. Why na?

Yes I said I earn 500k per annum. Can't remember saying I have ass though.

Biko, a young man just lost his life, lets focus on that. When I have time, remind me to create a thread. I will post all my pictures that I have ever posted on NL and I would not delete them. So that you can stop going about NL blabbing about semi-nudes. Regards.

fade away, you're a fake even by social media standards.

Your complexion has an eczema hue and your ass is inappropriately aligned to your thin laps. You're what we call an improper fraction! Your complexion is marred by PH inbalance and skin blemishes.

But the worst part of your online life is that you trek from thread to thread trying to corrupt little teen girls to tow your line of social gracelessness.

But don't you think these online taxi platforms need to use GPS and other sophisticated tracking devices including realtime onboard cameras for their taxi business?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taxify Driver Killed And His Car Stolen In Lagos (graphic Photo) by Thegamingorca(m): 8:51pm On Nov 24, 2019
pocohantas:

So, which is causing you sleepless nights?

My big NYASH or my complexion? Because ever since you saw this my nyash, you have been angry. Why na?

Yes I said I earn 500k per annum. Can't remember saying I have ass though.

Biko, a young man just lost his life, lets focus on that. When I have time, remind me to create a thread. I will post all my pictures that I have ever posted on NL and I would not delete them. So that you can stop going about NL blabbing about semi-nudes. Regards.

Nah so dem dey blackmail women up and down just to make them bend.
In your own case he wants to be known as the guy that broke feminist kwinpoco.

All these alphas
Re: Taxify Driver Killed And His Car Stolen In Lagos (graphic Photo) by Thegamingorca(m): 8:53pm On Nov 24, 2019
BadBradley:
fade away, you're a fake even by social media standards.

Your complexion has an eczema hue and your ass is inappropriately aligned to your thin laps. You're what we call an improper fraction! Your complexion is marred by PH inbalance and skin blemishes.

But the worst part of your online life is that you trek from thread to thread trying to corrupt little teen girls to tow your line of social gracelessness.

But don't you think these online taxi platforms need to use GPS and other sophisticated tracking devices including realtime onboard cameras for their taxi business?

You and who call an improper fraction. Continue to spout nonsense.
Re: Taxify Driver Killed And His Car Stolen In Lagos (graphic Photo) by raphy(m): 8:57pm On Nov 24, 2019
Amuatulu:
First suspect "Owner of the car"

you seems.to have a detective brain like me.

the owner of the car can hire killers to follow.him at night and track him down.so he wont be able to finish pauing for the car.
people wicked o.

just imagine he may have a wife and children and wicked people don't want him to make it.

watch the company u keep and the crowf you bring.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taxify Driver Killed And His Car Stolen In Lagos (graphic Photo) by BadBradley: 9:04pm On Nov 24, 2019
Thegamingorca:

You and who call an improper fraction. Continue to spout nonsense.
after quoting her 4 times and getting no head response you finally quote me?

Why ?

For the spotlight?
Or you're just a gameless pussy-quester cum captain save-a-desperate-hoe-with-no-grandeur?

You seem like the timid type who squat online like a lounge-lizard trying to impress insecure girls.

Hope you won't end up marrying an older woman to look after your lazy, unmotivated life.

Try impressing your parents not a commonplace commodity like pocohantas

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Taxify Driver Killed And His Car Stolen In Lagos (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 24, 2019
decrownprince:
The owner of the car may want him dead so that he can collect the car and give it to another person and make more profit. Dont forget the original paper of the car is still with the owner. I dont know how the app work, but the driver was contacted thru it. Moreover the person may use a different sims card to call.

You dont know how the app works but youre here sprewing your ignorance as if you were called to disgrace yourself and family on nairaland. What will it cause you to just type RIP to wisdom if you must comment or keep your calm while you learn from others ..
Re: Taxify Driver Killed And His Car Stolen In Lagos (graphic Photo) by phermzy1: 9:12pm On Nov 24, 2019
GOD BLESS THE DEAD MAN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taxify Driver Killed And His Car Stolen In Lagos (graphic Photo) by pocohantas(f): 9:13pm On Nov 24, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Nah so dem dey blackmail women up and down just to make them bend.
In your own case he wants to be known as the guy that broke feminist kwinpoco.

All these alphas

No mind am. That is how they blackmail people. Seni-nude pictures indeed.
Re: Taxify Driver Killed And His Car Stolen In Lagos (graphic Photo) by Thegamingorca(m): 9:13pm On Nov 24, 2019
BadBradley:
after quoting her 4 times and getting no head response you finally quote me?

Why ?

For the spotlight?
Or you're just a gameless pussy-quester cum captain save-a-desperate-hoe-with-no-grandeur?

You seem like the timid type who squat online like a lounge-lizard trying to impress insecure girls.

Hope you won't end up marrying an older woman to look after your lazy, unmotivated life.

Try impressing your parents not a commonplace commodity like pocohantas

She's far from anything insecure.
I'm no captain save a LovePeddler but I'm here to keep her company.

Your game is up.

You really have nothing to threaten her with...quit while you are still strutting like a fool on the borderline divide between an idiot and someone dim.

Your occasional additions of the deceased taxi driver didn't feature in your post to me. Did you forget out of rage or did you get bored?

Oh and she's really not commonplace. She's unlike any girl you'll ever see
Re: Taxify Driver Killed And His Car Stolen In Lagos (graphic Photo) by izzou(m): 9:26pm On Nov 24, 2019
pocohantas:

No mind am. That is how they blackmail people. Seni-nude pictures indeed.

Your semi sextape may be coming out this week cheesy
Re: Taxify Driver Killed And His Car Stolen In Lagos (graphic Photo) by lloyds(m): 9:28pm On Nov 24, 2019
Edyice:
That's why I can't do uber , I have been considering it but now

No way

Bro, what will happen will happen. . Where u drive UBER or not... Just pray God show mercy.

1 Like

Re: Taxify Driver Killed And His Car Stolen In Lagos (graphic Photo) by davidkingsley59(m): 9:29pm On Nov 24, 2019
They say "hard work pays everywhere" but evil men in Nigeria say "hustle kills." May his soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: Taxify Driver Killed And His Car Stolen In Lagos (graphic Photo) by nom44311: 9:31pm On Nov 24, 2019
mctfopt:

By stretch, the owner of the car is a logically part of the suspect pool..
Re: Taxify Driver Killed And His Car Stolen In Lagos (graphic Photo) by arrestdarrester: 9:34pm On Nov 24, 2019
Hire purchase? Arrest the owner of the car
Re: Taxify Driver Killed And His Car Stolen In Lagos (graphic Photo) by Edyice: 9:38pm On Nov 24, 2019
lloyds:

Bro, what will happen will happen. . Where u drive UBER or not... Just pray God show mercy.

Yes prayer is good and what will be will be but people committing this act are always going Scot free especially here in Nigeria ..

Poor security services in the country , going out at night for uber jobs is suicide.
Re: Taxify Driver Killed And His Car Stolen In Lagos (graphic Photo) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 9:38pm On Nov 24, 2019
Hmmmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

SARS Killed Julia Imaga & Boyfriend, Oh Dollar, Thinking He's Yahoo Boy - Lady / Zimbabwean Man Catches Daughter Having Sex With Neighbour In His House / Lady Pours Hot Oil On Boyfriend For "Impregnating Another Girl". (Graphic pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.