Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,052 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Taxify Driver Killed And His Car Stolen In Lagos (graphic Photo) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Taxify Driver Killed And His Car Stolen In Lagos (graphic Photo) (65735 Views)

My Brother Was Kidnapped And Killed, His Car Stolen - Man / Cultist Kills Taxify Driver, Dumps His Body In Edo River / Olumide Ayeni's Corpse, Killed By Damilola Ayeni, His Wife In Lagos (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taxify Driver Killed And His Car Stolen In Lagos (graphic Photo) by pocohantas(f): 9:43pm On Nov 24, 2019
izzou:

Your semi sextape may be coming out this week cheesy

I wonder which school they will attach to mine.
Lmao!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taxify Driver Killed And His Car Stolen In Lagos (graphic Photo) by BadBradley: 9:51pm On Nov 24, 2019
Thegamingorca:

She's far from anything insecure.
I'm no captain save a LovePeddler but I'm here to keep her company.

Your game is up.

You really have nothing to threaten her with...quit while you are still strutting like a fool on the borderline divide between an idiot and someone dim.

Your occasional additions of the deceased taxi driver didn't feature in your post to me. Did you forget out of rage or did you get bored?

Oh and she's really not commonplace. She's unlike any girl you'll ever see
you're here to keep her company? So the high points of your pathetic existence is keeping a lose girl company online who struts from forum to forum year after year selling her unmarketable wears company? Whoever exchange your destiny with a babalawo's sacrificial goat?

You're what we call the perfect definition of idiocy laced with foolhardiness.

You qualify for the dumbest, shameless mutt that ever graces the internet.... You think by coming after me you will keep your hope alive of getting into her busy, rumpled bed?

You're a brain-damaged sex-farmished cururo with the game plan of a horrny rooster.

Going after a sewage pit and public castaway tool makes you nairaland most embarrassing organic clown.

If you would reply me again, I will tell you why nairaland remains your only hope of scoring with a girl whose morality is as low as your selfworth.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taxify Driver Killed And His Car Stolen In Lagos (graphic Photo) by Thegamingorca(m): 10:06pm On Nov 24, 2019
BadBradley:
you're here to keep her company? So the high points of your pathetic existence is keeping a lose girl company online who struts from forum to forum year after year selling her unmarketable wears company? Whoever exchange your destiny with a babalawo's sacrificial goat?

You're what we call the perfect definition of idiocy laced with foolhardiness.

You qualify for the dumbest, shameless mutt that ever graces the internet.... You think by coming after me you will keep your hope alive of getting into her busy, rumpled bed?

You're a brain-damaged sex-farmished cururo with a the game plan of a Hot rooster.

Going after a sewage pit and public castaway tool makes you nairaland most embarrassing organic clown.

If you would reply me again, u will tell you why nairaland remains your only hope of scoring with a girl whose morality is a low as your selfworth.

Someone you know nothing of...it must pain you to not be able to fit in her pants despite your attempts to slut shame her with every opportunity that passes up.

i see Your life is entirely woven around creating a guess into what makes her tick or how to get into her bed.

She's totally worth it of course no doubt but you'll never get within a fingernail of her. Infact, you are not only wasting your time with this blackmail but you are just being stupid.

Take it from someone who obviously feels sorry for you to have stoop this low to conquer someone you are obsessed with.

She's like the brightest star in the night sky. So full of radiant life and humor than you can possibly imagine. In other words, your gimmicks are not only misplaced but are like you throwing pebbles to a tank.

You are just perhaps one percent of her night's entertainment grin nah make that 0.02 percent...I need to stop being generous. That's how useless your rants and alpha male tactics look to her right now lol
Re: Taxify Driver Killed And His Car Stolen In Lagos (graphic Photo) by BadBradley: 10:11pm On Nov 24, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Someone you know nothing of...it must pain you to not be able to fit in her pants despite your attempts to slut shame her with every opportunity that passes up.

i see Your life is entirely woven around creating a guess into what makes her tick or how to get into her bed.

She's totally worth it of course no doubt but you'll never get within a fingernail of her. Infact, you are not only wasting your time with this blackmail but you are just being stupid.

Take it from someone who obviously feels sorry for you to have stoop this low to conquer someone you are obsessed with.

She's like the brightest star in the night sky. So full of radiant life and humor than you can possibly imagine. In other words, your gimmicks are not only misplaced but are like you throwing pebbles to a tank.

You are just perhaps one percent of her night's entertainment grin
you have been thoroughly disgraced and embarrassed in the sexuality section where you foolishly and insecurely shared your loose life.

This pathetic damage control can't help you as you're enstamped as nairaland's repugnant castaway.

You're a LovePeddler-magnet at best and straddling the intersection between emotional malady and full-blown sexuality crisis at worse.

If you'd be truthful you will admit your actual life is as dry as harmattan leaf.

Are you still spending your actual life keeping a girl company online or you're the disgraced hoe self-serving yourself?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taxify Driver Killed And His Car Stolen In Lagos (graphic Photo) by Thegamingorca(m): 10:19pm On Nov 24, 2019
BadBradley:
you have been thoroughly disgraced and embarrassed in the sexuality section where you foolishly and insecurely shared your loose life.

This pathetic damage control can't help you as you're enstamped as nairaland's repugnant castaway.

You're a LovePeddler-magnet as best and straddling the intersection between emotional malady and full-blown sexuality crisis at worse.

If you'd be truthful you will admit your actual life is as dry as harmattan leaf.

Are you still spending your actual life keeping a go company online or you're the disgraced hoe self-serving yourself?

I'm glad your attention has now turned to me. Let's see what little you think you can dig up from me.

Well so far it looks like you are still failing. You claim to be inspector gadget but I see you keep throwing caution to the wind and make assumptions.

What do you mean by this pathetic damage control can't help me? Do you know me? Lol!

A LovePeddler magnet?! Is that supposed to be a compliment or an insult to someone like me?

If i was truthful you won't be here keeping me company grin
Re: Taxify Driver Killed And His Car Stolen In Lagos (graphic Photo) by BadBradley: 10:24pm On Nov 24, 2019
Thegamingorca:

I'm glad your attention has now turned to me. Let's see what little you think you can dig up from me.

Well so far it looks like you are still failing. You claim to be inspector gadget but I see you keep throwing caution to the wind and make assumptions.

What do you mean by this pathetic damage control can't help me? Do you know me? Lol!

A LovePeddler magnet?! Is that supposed to be a compliment or an insult to someone like me?

If i was truthful you won't be here keeping me company grin

I see your little life orbits around the internet when the actual world has passed you by.

You're the same inexorable stalker who called the same girl a dumb feminist....seems you've been losing your self-respect and dignity trying to impress this girl and she keeps rejectimg you like the plague?

And now you think ceaselessly quoting anyone who scalps her will win you a hoe's affection...it's going to fail. So tell us what you're going to do next?

Lick her sanitary pads to impress her?

You're an exemplification of honour-less! The male hormones responsible for shame and pride in you is as dead as your future.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taxify Driver Killed And His Car Stolen In Lagos (graphic Photo) by maasoap(m): 10:24pm On Nov 24, 2019
excel101:
You have not made any contribution leading to the arrest of the criminals, but rather you are rubbishing someone else ideas. if the police starts its investigation, for your info They'll start it from the hire purchasing company.

That would be wasting of money, manpower, time and other resources. If this is a society where the rights of citizens is respected, the police have no business going after the company or person who gave the car out on hire purchase at this moment. Their investigation can only lead to that person or organisation.
Re: Taxify Driver Killed And His Car Stolen In Lagos (graphic Photo) by J2381: 10:25pm On Nov 24, 2019
And they say whenever I'm being trolled my friends always come to my rescue, but hey, what do we have here. grin cheesy
Re: Taxify Driver Killed And His Car Stolen In Lagos (graphic Photo) by Opiletool(m): 10:25pm On Nov 24, 2019
mctfopt:

Car owner won't be happy after making money off the dude? Damn. The way some of us reason is tragic.

Dude get the logic and stop condemning that idea. In a saner country, the owner of that car would be the first suspect. Reason is, he might greedily want to still hold on to the car despite the fact that this dude will soon complete the payment and become the owner. The owner might send assassin to him, collect the car, repaint it or sell it and use the money to buy another car.
Re: Taxify Driver Killed And His Car Stolen In Lagos (graphic Photo) by Thegamingorca(m): 10:36pm On Nov 24, 2019
BadBradley:

I see your little life orbits around the internet when the actual world has passed you by.

You're the same inexorable stalker who called the same girl a dumb feminist....seems you've been losing your self-respect and dignity trying to impress this girl and she keeps rejectimg you like the plague?

And now you think ceaselessly quoting anyone who scalps her will win you a hoe's affection...it's going to fail. So tell us what you're going to do next?

Lick her sanitary pads to impress her?

You're an exemplification of honour-less! The male hormones responsible for shame and pride in you is as dead as your future.

More assumptions and hate. I call her a lot of names from dumb feminist to itibolibo to kwin poco. cheesy They have this appeal to them as opposed to what she wants me to address her as. She's cool

She has such an amazing presence and sense of humor both here and other places. You just can never go wrong with her.

Her sanitary pads are to be treasured. That girl is a star.

You have no idea the level of pride I possess. Infact I take great pride in haven someone like her on this forum to bless Nigerians.
Re: Taxify Driver Killed And His Car Stolen In Lagos (graphic Photo) by BadBradley: 10:41pm On Nov 24, 2019
Thegamingorca:

More assumptions and hate. I call her a lot of names from dumb feminist to itibolibo to kwin poco. cheesy They have this appeal to them as opposed to what she wants me to address her as. She's cool

She has such an amazing presence and sense of humor both here and other places. You just can never go wrong with her.

You have no idea the level of pride I possess. Infact I take great pride in haven someone like her on this forum to bless Nigerians.
more assumptions you say? And yet in the same breath you admit to calling her dumb?

You're a tormented sponger and a repulsive dimwit... thought you were worth the jostling. Didn't know the only weapon you came with is an overflow of emotions and sentimentality.

I have to pause now and ask you to show me your pussy...you're a dripping wet cuntt!

Maybe you even have gender identity crisis or you're just a snowflake.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taxify Driver Killed And His Car Stolen In Lagos (graphic Photo) by Thegamingorca(m): 10:47pm On Nov 24, 2019
BadBradley:
more assumptions you say? And yet in the same breath you admit to calling her dumb?

You're a tormented sponger and a repulsive dimwit... thought you were with the jostling. Didn't know you're the only weapon you came with is an overflow of emotions and sentimentality.

I have to pause now and ask you to show me your pussy...you're a dripping wet cuntt!

You are confused !

I guess this is easy for me cos you really know nothing of people you are trying to stalk. She doesn't feel sad at all when you call her "dumb feminist." Cos clearly she's not dim, and it's just what you alpha male lot like to resort to on nairaland after shooting your shots and failing horribly.

I love bringing that up with her cos it's comical grin cheesy at your folds expense
Re: Taxify Driver Killed And His Car Stolen In Lagos (graphic Photo) by Omoapena(m): 10:51pm On Nov 24, 2019
Jengem:
Probably sars or scid that killed this guy

He has everything they hate

A car and dreadlocks

Buhari please call your criminal gangs to order

SARS or scid killed him and went away with his car

Say something else bro
Re: Taxify Driver Killed And His Car Stolen In Lagos (graphic Photo) by Omoapena(m): 10:55pm On Nov 24, 2019
mctfopt:

Car owner won't be happy after making money off the dude? Damn. The way some of us reason is tragic.

Aren’t you in Nigeria
Re: Taxify Driver Killed And His Car Stolen In Lagos (graphic Photo) by Thegamingorca(m): 10:56pm On Nov 24, 2019
J2381:
And they say whenever I'm being trolled my friends always come to my rescue, but hey, what do we have here. grin cheesy

Your friends come to the rescue ke. They are not nice ppl oh.

She can actually handle this fool on her own but instead of watch her waste precious time on him ild rather have fun filled evening with his frustrations.
Re: Taxify Driver Killed And His Car Stolen In Lagos (graphic Photo) by Thegamingorca(m): 10:57pm On Nov 24, 2019
It seems he has grown tired or has gone back to the drawing board to look for material
Re: Taxify Driver Killed And His Car Stolen In Lagos (graphic Photo) by J2381: 10:58pm On Nov 24, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Your friends come to the rescue ke. She can actually handle this fool on her own but instead of watch her waste precious time on him ild rather have fun with his frustrations.
Abeg shut up and get lost. I don't know who appointed you her PA or personal secretary.

Shift go one side Abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Taxify Driver Killed And His Car Stolen In Lagos (graphic Photo) by Thegamingorca(m): 11:01pm On Nov 24, 2019
J2381:
Abeg shut up and get lost. I don't know who appointed you her PA or personal secretary.

Shift go one side Abeg.

Why it come dey pain you? grin

I love being her PA. Atleast i get free recharge cards and get to sniff her pads every now and then cheesy shey nah you been dey like and share all hin posts.

Weyrey boy.
Re: Taxify Driver Killed And His Car Stolen In Lagos (graphic Photo) by Pinkyposh(f): 11:03pm On Nov 24, 2019
Oh death why so cruel, why take this young man away at his prime
What happens to your mum and your sister you left behind?
You shouldn't have fought back, you should have let them go with the car,
Your life is worth more than the car
Wizzy as fondly called rest not until your killers are brought to book
Will forever miss you and your quarrel
Re: Taxify Driver Killed And His Car Stolen In Lagos (graphic Photo) by Omoapena(m): 11:04pm On Nov 24, 2019
Iamcute:

And i was hoping to get one before the year runs out o? Please why is it an endangered car?

The car is highly economical for an average Nigerian and it parts is easily accessible anywhere.

If your house isn’t gated, pls don’t go for it or if your area has many street boys pls don’t consider the car cuz the rate at which they vandalize that car is very high.

1 Like

Re: Taxify Driver Killed And His Car Stolen In Lagos (graphic Photo) by BadBradley: 11:09pm On Nov 24, 2019
Thegamingorca:

You're a tormented sponger and a repulsive dimwit... thought you were with the jostling. Didn't know you're the only weapon you came with is an overflow of emotions and sentimentality.

I have to pause now and ask you to show me yoqqur pussy...you're a dripping wet cuntt!

[code][/code]f fF B
Re: Taxify Driver Killed And His Car Stolen In Lagos (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 11:10pm On Nov 24, 2019
Thegamingorca:

I love being her PA. Atleast i get free recharge cards and get to sniff her pads every now and then cheesy shey nah you been dey like and share all hin posts.

Weyrey boy.

These are the kind of nutcases I was talking about.
Re: Taxify Driver Killed And His Car Stolen In Lagos (graphic Photo) by pocohantas(f): 11:11pm On Nov 24, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Weyrey boy.

Na him na. Who else will be so stupid?

Useless old men that can't move on.
grin grin
Re: Taxify Driver Killed And His Car Stolen In Lagos (graphic Photo) by J2381: 11:11pm On Nov 24, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Weyrey boy.
atleast you've admitted you're a loser and have absolutely nothing going on for you.

Embrace your truth and try to find your shame since you obviously don't know what shame is.

Degenerate loser. Get lost and stay lost Abeg. Ain't gat time for losers. tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taxify Driver Killed And His Car Stolen In Lagos (graphic Photo) by BadBradley: 11:14pm On Nov 24, 2019
Thegamingorca:

You are confused !

I guess this is easy for me cos you really know nothing of people you are trying to stalk. She doesn't feel sad at all when you call her "dumb feminist." Cos clearly she's not dim, and it's just what you alpha male lot like to resort to on nairaland after shooting your shots and failing horribly.

I love bringing that up with her cos it's comical grin cheesy at your folds expense
alpha male? That word just gave you way as the same dumb bitch who has been looking for her life's calling on nairaland.

Pity your plight...you need all the help you an get.

3 Likes

Re: Taxify Driver Killed And His Car Stolen In Lagos (graphic Photo) by Thegamingorca(m): 11:15pm On Nov 24, 2019
BadBradley:

I have to pause now and ask you to show me yoqqur pussy...you're a dripping wet cuntt!

[code][/code]f fF B
Is this some kinda double post?

Looks cool
Re: Taxify Driver Killed And His Car Stolen In Lagos (graphic Photo) by Thegamingorca(m): 11:16pm On Nov 24, 2019
ornicus:

These are the kind of nutcases I was talking about.

Lol
Re: Taxify Driver Killed And His Car Stolen In Lagos (graphic Photo) by Jengem: 11:17pm On Nov 24, 2019
Omoapena:

SARS or scid killed him and went away with his car

Say something else bro

Sars could want to make it look like a robbery
Re: Taxify Driver Killed And His Car Stolen In Lagos (graphic Photo) by Thegamingorca(m): 11:18pm On Nov 24, 2019
pocohantas:

Na him na. Who else will be so stupid?

Useless old men that can't move on.
grin grin

grin grin Joseph1832 the afrosamurai
Re: Taxify Driver Killed And His Car Stolen In Lagos (graphic Photo) by Thegamingorca(m): 11:21pm On Nov 24, 2019
BadBradley:
alpha male? That word just gave you way as the same dumb bitch who has been looking for her life's calling on nairaland.

Pity your plight...you need a the help you an get.

You've now resorted to trying to give me advice. Where is the machocho laced with venomous words aimed at hurting netizens. Or have you already lost drive? It's been only 2mins.
Are you a 2mins man?
Re: Taxify Driver Killed And His Car Stolen In Lagos (graphic Photo) by Pinkyposh(f): 11:28pm On Nov 24, 2019
decrownprince:
The owner of the car may want him dead so that he can collect the car and give it to another person and make more profit. Dont forget the original paper of the car is still with the owner. I dont know how the app work, but the driver was contacted thru it. Moreover the person may use a different sims card to call.
The original papers were with the uber driver right inside his car
Re: Taxify Driver Killed And His Car Stolen In Lagos (graphic Photo) by J2381: 11:32pm On Nov 24, 2019
BadBradley:

Pity your plight...you need a the help you an get.
dude you've expended too much time on that nonentity. He's vorpal. A celebrated and renown loser who testified to having an erection just by looking at a girl's picture here.

He was shamed and embarrassed beyond recognition he didn't even know he's being shamed and embarrassed. He was just too stupid to even know.

Lusting after females monikers and shamelessly wanking_ to their pictures is his forte. He was seriously disgraced in the ashawo thread thus he deactivated that moniker and came with this useless one.

See how he joyfully admitted to sniffing the pad of that two timing no gooder. So ask yourself, which man with self respect will even such say things?

You know what the say, "you can change the moniker but you can't change the loser".

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Looting At Akobo COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse, Oyo (Video) / SARS Killed Julia Imaga & Boyfriend, Oh Dollar, Thinking He's Yahoo Boy - Lady / Zimbabwean Man Catches Daughter Having Sex With Neighbour In His House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.