Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,235 members, 7,836,131 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Charles Oko Enya: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Charles Oko Enya: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term (54181 Views)

Kanu, Igboho: We Won’t Allow Buhari’s Govt Take Us Back To 1984 – Falana / Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term - Oko Enya Tells NASS, Attorney-General / Lawal Yahaya-Gumau: We Will Amend Constitution To Allow Buhari Be Life President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charles Oko Enya: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term by LabDNA: 9:17pm On Nov 24, 2019
That man should make sure, he files that matter before a pro-buhari judge, possibly from Katsina. So that the judgement can be favourable.

Since uwa wan run mad, make all of us kukuma run mad together for this country.
Re: Charles Oko Enya: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term by skyhighweb(m): 9:18pm On Nov 24, 2019
all i need is juju that actually works against bullet n swords n all form of attack

and body amour to cover up head to toe just for d dress up

lots of gun lots of guns n i will solve ur pussies problem.
Re: Charles Oko Enya: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term by Mozegee: 9:18pm On Nov 24, 2019
Posterity will judge and urfamily.Voting buhari was the greatest mistake
Re: Charles Oko Enya: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term by opribo(m): 9:19pm On Nov 24, 2019
He will go for third term in your house. What a shame to a nation you foist a sick dying man on a nation. A man with dementia and you say third term when we are not even sure he will complete this one.
Re: Charles Oko Enya: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term by madridsta007(m): 9:19pm On Nov 24, 2019
Emedu:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/allow-buhari-governors-for-third-term-apc-member-tells-nass-attorney-general.html

E don start.

When you see the little bird nza dancing in the middle of the road, the drummers are somewhere in the bush.

2 Likes

Re: Charles Oko Enya: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term by gulfer: 9:21pm On Nov 24, 2019
Dingbats who made similar calls for perpetuation in the past also came from his region, what is it with Igbos
Re: Charles Oko Enya: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term by sterlingD(m): 9:22pm On Nov 24, 2019
Ah!Them don start ooooooooo
Re: Charles Oko Enya: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term by oneTIMEman(m): 9:22pm On Nov 24, 2019
itsme01:
cool

such nonsense must be sponsored by an ibo man

thunder
Re: Charles Oko Enya: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term by madridsta007(m): 9:22pm On Nov 24, 2019
Mozegee:
Posterity will judge and urfamily.Voting buhari was the greatest mistake

It wasn’t a “mistake”.

A mistake is something you do unknowingly.
This was knowing— full senses on, eyes open. History is replete with his actions as a dictator. We all knew it. But the tribalists and bitter ethnic-religious persons in Nigerian went full-throttle to vote in a dictator in 2015.

It wasn’t a mistake. Let’s stop pretending that it was one.

4 Likes

Re: Charles Oko Enya: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term by Bruzlinxy(m): 9:23pm On Nov 24, 2019
As a doctor, I will leave my work and fight this course till the end, they are crazy to say third term....
Re: Charles Oko Enya: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term by Didi2d(m): 9:25pm On Nov 24, 2019
Third what!!!

Like play like play third term wan show face.
Buhari I have supported you all the while but please don't try this
Re: Charles Oko Enya: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term by Evans2019: 9:26pm On Nov 24, 2019
God and Ogun go punish your mouth Charles oko Enya
Re: Charles Oko Enya: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term by donprinyo(m): 9:27pm On Nov 24, 2019
Trap is set
Re: Charles Oko Enya: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term by greatermeme: 9:27pm On Nov 24, 2019
Hizzy:
And this shiiit is coming drom my State
Enya go soon blind
We've known Ebonyi to be Hausas! You guys don't think like the real Igbos!
Re: Charles Oko Enya: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term by Vikynas: 9:28pm On Nov 24, 2019
Hate speech this APC member(Charles Oko Enya) should be killed
Re: Charles Oko Enya: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 24, 2019
I know there's a third term agenda in the offing.

Frankly, I don't care.

They will use their own hands to strangle to death the goose that's laying the golden egg.

The sooner the better.
Re: Charles Oko Enya: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term by lagdmark(m): 9:29pm On Nov 24, 2019
Barondenigeria:
cheesy cheesy
Sai baba!! Carry go! We dey your back! I will personally mobilize my household, my father and his 5 wives and all his children to vote Buhari in 2023! We must to have sense by force grin
Imagine this type of family, no wonder you people enjoy poverty.
Re: Charles Oko Enya: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term by Ttipsy(f): 9:30pm On Nov 24, 2019
APC has come again ooo
Re: Charles Oko Enya: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term by AuwalYusuf812(m): 9:31pm On Nov 24, 2019
Allah the kind thunder way go punish this man dey do press-Up for Heaven..... God punish you idiot.
Re: Charles Oko Enya: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term by homirefacuny(m): 9:31pm On Nov 24, 2019
Kittex7:
Ori man yiii buru

grin I laughed like a fool grin

1 Like

Re: Charles Oko Enya: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term by Ewedegubbler: 9:31pm On Nov 24, 2019
Buhari can go for 20 terms for all I care.. I dont give a shiiiiiit about the hell hole called naijeria..

Proudly south African citizen who already burnt his cursed Nigerian passport

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charles Oko Enya: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term by AuwalYusuf812(m): 9:32pm On Nov 24, 2019
Ifesinachi22:
Today I met my former neighbour who left Abuja unannounced and disappeared.
I asked him where he is now.
Guess his answer?

Cameroon!

He said he needed to live a normal life so he just had to leave Nigeria and go

ANYWHERE.
DAT is the best thing to do
Re: Charles Oko Enya: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term by GMbuharii: 9:33pm On Nov 24, 2019
Grupo:

Are the Anglophone and Francophone parts of Cameroon not currently fighting a war? Maybe you should watch more news and less of African magic.

Baba they ain't fighting no bloody war. The anglophone part are like Biafra agitators in naija. They are equally going thru what the biafrans are going thru in naija....
So,maybe you should read more updated digital news and less of SW Alaroye transistor grin
Re: Charles Oko Enya: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 24, 2019
GMbuharii:

Receive sense..he's only a frontman

History always repeats itself doesn't it?

Guess who was the front man for the one million man march for Abacha to transform from a military head of state and become a democratically elected life president... Lol
Re: Charles Oko Enya: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term by bizzibodi(m): 9:34pm On Nov 24, 2019
PMB dnt needa 3rd term he shld handover to Col.Amid Alli(rtd)
Re: Charles Oko Enya: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term by GMbuharii: 9:34pm On Nov 24, 2019
FrLukas:

Because you guys are useful ediots ba?
Like your generation
Re: Charles Oko Enya: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term by GMbuharii: 9:36pm On Nov 24, 2019
FrLukas:

History always repeats itself doesn't it?

Guess who was the front man for the one million man march for Abacha to transform from a military head of state and become a democratically elected life president... Lol

Abeg, someone, air freshener please

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Charles Oko Enya: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 24, 2019
greatermeme:
We've known Ebonyi to be Hausas! You guys don't think like the real Igbos!
Ewu mpam why quoatiny me
Onuofia

1 Like

Re: Charles Oko Enya: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term by Lusile(m): 9:37pm On Nov 24, 2019
3rd term ko, 7th term ni, stupid idiots.
Re: Charles Oko Enya: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term by AuwalYusuf812(m): 9:37pm On Nov 24, 2019
Ewedegubbler:
Buhari can go for 20 terms for all I care.. I dont give a shiiiiiit about the hell hole called naijeria..

Proudly south African citizen who already burnt his cursed Nigerian passport
see your life.
Re: Charles Oko Enya: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 24, 2019
YoungAncient1:
The promotion of the third term agenda has started from the East..

Just imagine it was a Yoruba man that pulled this stunt...

You can see how quiet the thread is now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Obi-dients Couple: Newly Wedded Couple Joins March For Peter Obi In Abuja / Uche Secondus & Pdp Nwc Meet Over Fayose's Attack.see What They Said(photos) / The National Assembly Complex: A Closer Look (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.