Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,234 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her (53469 Views)

My Sister Married An Efulefu. What Should She Do? / Thoughts On Thread: She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her / My Sister Wants Court Marriage, Her Husband Doesn't. Advise Her Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 26, 2019
crackhaus:

You will still believe what you want to believe sha, let's not drag it.
I know what I'm telling you - not all guys dey mumu for pucci. grin
And one of such guys is you.
I agree o kiss kiss kiss
Are u happy now grin
Re: She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her by djon78(m): 10:18pm On Nov 26, 2019
wirinet:

I knew that at the ends, that's the goal of all arguments and conclusion of the no sex before marriage debate. It all boils down to religious sentiments and doctrines, and the will to push down these doctrines through the throats of others who don't subscribe to it.

I love the fact that it's a free world. People are free to choose however the want to live their lives, as long as they don't infringe on the Rights of others. I was opportuned to grow in a Nigeria, where people did not attempt push their religious doctrine on others.
I went to a Catholic school that had many muslims and they did not feel discriminated or scorned at. That cannot happen today, as the new firebrand Christianity sees everybody else as lost and a duty to get them found.

I went for higher school in sokoto, and muslims and Christians lived in harmony. No Muslim trying to push sharia down the throats of infidel Christians.

That's the joy of living - living the way you want (within legal limits). All living things will die, for its materials to be recycled to create and sustain other life. That's the cycle of the universe. Every thing will die. What happens to others after death is non of your business. Face your own life and death.

Not at all, the Bible admonishes us to continue to warn mortal man who is nothing but breadth. There is life after all these here.
You go to college/uni, after studies you are examined, if you pass, you graduate.
So is this life we are living, examination day is coming at the end.

In life the government maintains law and order, if you falter in some areas, you go to jail, simple
Such is after life here on earth.
There are consequences for everything.
So we will keep on warning and telling the children of men. So no keeping quiet.
Re: She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her by wirinet(m): 10:29pm On Nov 26, 2019
djon78:

Not at all, the Bible admonishes us to continue to warn mortal man who is nothing but breadth. There is life after all these here.
You go to college/uni, after studies you are examined, if you pass, you graduate.
So is this life we are living, examination day is coming at the end.

In life the government maintains law and order, if you falter in some areas, you go to jail, simple
Such is after life here on earth.
There are consequences for everything.
So we will keep on warning and telling the children of men. So no keeping quiet.

The Koran also admonishes believers to kill all infidels, does that mean muslims should start shooting all Christians?

Not everybody subscribes to the bible, so it does not make sense using the bible to admonish such person.

Every citizen gives allegiance to the constitution, whether Christian, Muslim, pagan or atheist. You answer to the law. If you run foul of the law, police will arrest and prosecute you, and a judge will jail you - whether you believe it or not.

It's a free world, live your life you deem it fit and leave others to live their lives the way they deem it fit.
Re: She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her by djon78(m): 10:43pm On Nov 26, 2019
wirinet:

The Koran also admonishes believers to kill all infidels, does that mean muslims should start shooting all Christians?

Not everybody subscribes to the bible, so it does not make sense using the bible to admonish such person.

Every citizen gives allegiance to the constitution, whether Christian, Muslim, pagan or atheist. You answer to the law. If you run foul of the law, police will arrest and prosecute you, and a judge will jail you - whether you believe it or not.

It's a free world, live your life you deem it fit and leave others to live their lives the way they deem it fit.

But I will never ever, never ever never keep shut wherever I see advice telling people to live anyhow they want. I must speak out. I will always state what I believe on such post, so that as many as read and heed, it will be OK for them.
many people peruse this medium.
So I have been able to pass my message across to those that have accepted it.
Do have a good night
Re: She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 27, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
To f^ck you dey hungry me

Corrected.
Re: She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her by kennybabs1980: 7:09pm On Nov 27, 2019
Weathered:
your relationship with this married woman is unhealthy and devilish.

You're not a family member so why is she telling you the frequency and situation of her husband's sex life with her and you're a male.

I find your relationship with her more needing of attention than her husband "old fashioned" ways
Did you read the story at all? Did you read how the OP and his family have come a long way with Bose? Go and sit down joor.

1 Like

Re: She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her by Weathered: 7:48pm On Nov 27, 2019
kennybabs1980:
Did you read the story at all? Did you read how the OP and his family have come a long way with Bose? Go and sit down joor.
you're an idiot.

So a man asking a married woman about her sex life or a woman complaining about her sex life to a man is normal.

Wayward goat.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them / My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money / I Need Help.... Marriage Counselor In The House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.