Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,347 members, 7,860,894 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:15 PM

She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her (53618 Views)

My Sister Married An Efulefu. What Should She Do? / Thoughts On Thread: She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her / My Sister Wants Court Marriage, Her Husband Doesn't. Advise Her Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her by Emmaculate77(m): 9:25am On Nov 26, 2019
It is not true that for a man not to have sex for a period of 1 year is a proof that he has a problem.
The same men who got married were once bachelors and some of them abstained from sex due to their belief and moral standards; and this requires a high self discipline. For your husband to be too concerned about his health, hence, refusing to use AC takes discipline and care, and this can be supported by the way he cares for your family; And most likely, he does not seek for sexual pleasure outside. Sex is good in marriage and it helps to bond the relationship, but people have their different ways of expressing love. But if you care much about your sexual satisfaction, I will suggest you guys meet a marriage counselor with a medical experience for for a little education. But on the whole, your husband is just fine.
Re: She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her by Nobody: 9:37am On Nov 26, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

No, seriously. Didn’t u see that story that came out in 2014, way b4 any of this:
He connived with Jonathan’s SA named Kuku to steal billions meant for settling Niger Delta militant issue. Look for it - It was on front page recently.

Sometimes u have to use ur head pls.

So wen someone accuses u of stealing money in 2014, u automatically become a criminal.
Re: She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her by daviesmania(m): 10:07am On Nov 26, 2019
so disturbing that all women wants is to get fucckked by a man... damn!!!!
Re: She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her by midnighter(f): 10:12am On Nov 26, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

I’m talking of mainly entrepreneurs. I’m around a lot of them and the most successful are usually the most highly sexed

There is also the fact that woman flock towards powerful figures.

It's a two-way thing

When a sport team comes into town women will literally go and camp outside the hotel, waiting to snag one of the players.

Those men have more access to free and interesting sexual encounters than the average Joe
Re: She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her by midnighter(f): 10:17am On Nov 26, 2019
wirinet:

No scientific evidence that sex before a sporting events affects performance, except of course it was done exhaustively too close to the sporting event.
If a light jogging and exercise does not negatively affect performance before a sporting event, why will sex a night before affect performance.

It probably has an effect on them psychologically. Sport has a psychological element

they are trying to maintain focus on the upcoming event and sex can be distracting.
Re: She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her by midnighter(f): 10:18am On Nov 26, 2019
bonnyhope:
This man belong to a society that forbids him from having sex during a certain period

Hahahaha
Re: She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her by EasternPrince: 10:19am On Nov 26, 2019
midnighter:

It probably has an effect on them psychologically. Sport has a psychological element

they are trying to maintain focus on the upcoming event and sex can be distracting.

Probably? You know not shit!
Re: She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her by EasternPrince: 10:19am On Nov 26, 2019
midnighter:

Hahahaha

Re: She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her by MicroBox: 10:34am On Nov 26, 2019
mysticwarrior:
oga no be everybody be like you, just say you don't feel sexually arouse when you see your wife unclad, and its very obvious you no longer fancy your wife's body,

So your wife has to mixed vegetables which contains aphrodisiac for you to eat to be able to get you aroused? chai i pity for the poor woman.
Thanks for the name " aphrodisiac "
Re: She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 26, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

U misspelt it - it is crackHAUS. No wonder he picked such moniker - crack and trolling tend to go together like Jacob Zuma’s index fingers

Haaaa! cheesy

He has corrected me before o

Let me infuse that in my subconscious.
crackHAUS, crackHAUS.
Naaaa, this one is hard.
Thanks kiss
Re: She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 26, 2019
midnighter:

Lol lefu man, they are not trying anything. Why do you go for a woman you don't like Are you not punishing yourself?

Hope you're not trying to tell me your future plan is to be a man with many side-chicks? cheesy
side chicks na stress abeg grin.na full time job for men wey dey do am.u can ask them cheesy
Re: She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her by Nobody: 11:55am On Nov 26, 2019
Emmaculate77:
It is not true that for a man not to have sex for a period of 1 year is a proof that he has a problem.
The same men who got married were once bachelors and some of them abstained from sex due to their belief and moral standards; and this requires a high self discipline. For your husband to be too concerned about his health, hence, refusing to use AC takes discipline and care, and this can be supported by the way he cares for your family; And most likely, he does not seek for sexual pleasure outside. Sex is good in marriage and it helps to bond the relationship, but people have their different ways of expressing love. But if you care much about your sexual satisfaction, I will suggest you guys meet a marriage counselor with a medical experience for for a little education. But on the whole, your husband is just fine.
how do u know he does not seek for pleasure outside his marriage..u dey dere?.a wife whose husband runs from her when it comes to sex is justified to be worried.
Re: She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her by MrFly(m): 12:33pm On Nov 26, 2019
are u married? U de take panadol 4 anoda woman headache
Re: She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 26, 2019
yeyeosoronga:
Sex is actually classed as a physiological need, as with food , water, health, sleep, shelter, clothing.
These are even classed before safety needs.
Madam has been deprived of sex for almost a year or more since she found out she was pregnant, till the baby will stop breastfeeding. That will be close to a total of 2 years at the very least, of not meeting her sexual needs. That's definitely more than being icky about sex on the husband's part.
While a vibrator or d.ildo can do a pretty good job too, I doubt if a young girl in marriage will want to see that as her lifetime sentence
I wonder how the man has been meeting his own sexual needs thoughx...
I would have liketo write my own story abt my sex life, but not now. NL never ceased to amaze me always.
Re: She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her by djon78(m): 1:53pm On Nov 26, 2019
Emmaculate77 post=84374102[b:
]It is not true that for a man not to have sex for a period of 1 year is a proof that he has a problem.
The same men who got married were once bachelors and some of them abstained from sex due to their belief and moral standards; and this requires a high self discipline. [/b]For your husband to be too concerned about his health, hence, refusing to use AC takes discipline and care, and this can be supported by the way he cares for your family; And most likely, he does not seek for sexual pleasure outside. Sex is good in marriage and it helps to bond the relationship, but people have their different ways of expressing love. But if you care much about your sexual satisfaction, I will suggest you guys meet a marriage counselor with a medical experience for for a little education. But on the whole, your husband is just fine.
Re: She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her by Nobody: 1:54pm On Nov 26, 2019
crackhaus:

Anyone who is avoiding sex or not having sex at all, is asexual with a very low libido.

This is what you plan to teach your teenage or unmarried children? cheesy
That's not true. One can avoid sex because of unemployment (Money), and this covers every other matters, like not ready to have a family you can't care for. So such individuals will do it best to control itself. Remember, not all are patroniser of Prostitute (Olosho).
Re: She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her by djon78(m): 1:56pm On Nov 26, 2019
Emmaculate77:
The same men who got married were once bachelors and some of them abstained from sex due to their belief and moral standards; and this requires a high self discipline.
For your husband to be too concerned about his health, hence, refusing to use AC takes discipline and care, and this can be supported by the way he cares for your family; And most likely, he does not seek for sexual pleasure outside. Sex is good in marriage and it helps to bond the relationship, but people have their different ways of expressing love. But if you care much about your sexual satisfaction, I will suggest you guys meet a marriage counselor with a medical experience for for a little education. But on the whole, your husband is just fine.

At the bolded is a true fact.
That a man abstains from sex for long doesn't mean he has any problem. It has more to do with learning over time to discipline the body.

And true there are a lot of men out there like that. Most times people try to console there uncontrollable sexlife, passions and desires which is common now, that after all everybody do it.
But it will shock some to know that many people out there have full control, disciplining and mastery of there body.

1 Like

Re: She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her by nams77: 2:17pm On Nov 26, 2019
This is the most ludicrous thing i have read this year.......sperm mixng with breast milk?

Hmmmm. This calls for research o. Research topic loading
Re: She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her by bolu96(m): 2:31pm On Nov 26, 2019
wirinet:

That's what most people don't understand, a man with very high sex energy is also an indication of high success drive and energy.

Most highly successful men are rarely satisfied sexually by a single woman, unless the wife herself is a war horse. I had a friend (who is a very successful architect) come to my office complaining that he doesn't get enough sex from his wife. I asked how often he had sex. He told me that he wants sex at least every other day, but if just after one round with his wife, she will complain of tiredness and body pain for the next one week. At the end of the day, he ended up getting another younger wife. Luckily, he is Muslim, so his religion allowed it.

Even from the bible, most successful and influential men had multiple wives and some even multiple concubines.

You are very correct. In the book " think and grow rich" written by Napolen Hill, there is actually a chapter devoted to sex. He tried to explain that trying to curb sexual urge is like trying to contain a river, you can do it for a while, but if not allowed to flow it natural cause will find it way out and may cause damage( flood).
So also is sex, you can contain it for a while but if not released, it will find it way out forcefully(this explain the case of rape sometimes) especially for those with high libido.
Re: She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her by UjuJoan2: 2:42pm On Nov 26, 2019
crackhaus:

Darn, he should reserve his fetish for his pregnant wife/girlfriends.

Having an attraction to a heavily pregnant woman who is carrying the baby of another man is not just disgusting, it is a fvcking large neon sign of psychosis. Damn it!

I've had men 'proposition' me in my extremely pregnant state. Quite disgusting I tell you . . . angry angry angry

Men are just so foolish and annoying. tongue tongue

I wonder what happened to the s3x dolls you guys were all raving about undecided undecided I honestly thought it would help relieve women of having to endure disgusting sexual propositions from men.

1 Like

Re: She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her by wirinet(m): 2:44pm On Nov 26, 2019
djon78:

At the bolded is a true fact.
[That a man abstains from sex for long doesn't mean he has any problem. It has more to do with learning over time to discipline the body.

And true there are a lot of men out there like that. Most times people try to console there uncontrollable sexlife, passions and desires which is common now, that after all everybody do it.
But it will shock some to know that many people out there have full control, disciplining and mastery of there body.
False premise.
A fully fit young man that abstains from sex for up to one year has a problem. Forget control, sex is hardwired into our DNA (and the DNA of all animals). It is not controlled by the head, but by hormones. A man with low testosterone levels or pheromones would obviously have low sex drive, but one with high testosterone levels and high pheromones will not only have high sex drive but also attract women from miles around.

Certain foods and stress also affect sex drive. Excessive sugar and starch intake can have adverse effect on sex drive. Excessive stress can actually kill sex drive. That's why guys with highly stressful jobs can hardly satisfy their women. Their women either rely on intimacy toys or cheat with any available person (ie, gardeners, drivers, plumbers or cable men.

Many men have cum and gone at the same time, taking excessive drugs to up their game in the other room. The drugs put too much stress on the heart by forcing it to pump excess blood to the action area, leading to raptured arteries and blood vessels and eventually leading to stroke.
Re: She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her by crackhaus: 3:08pm On Nov 26, 2019
sassysure:

Haaaa! cheesy

He has corrected me before o

Let me infuse that in my subconscious.
crackHAUS, crackHAUS.
Naaaa, this one is hard.
Thanks kiss
You are very lucky you're taken, wetin I for do you ehn... lipsrsealed
Re: She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her by crackhaus: 3:11pm On Nov 26, 2019
UjuJoan2:

I've had men 'proposition' me in my extremely pregnant state. Quite disgusting I tell you . . . angry angry angry

I wonder what happened to the s3x dolls you guys were all raving about undecided undecided I honestly thought it would help relieve women of having to endure disgusting sexual propositions from men.

Send me a picture of you in your very pregnant state, let me see what they were seeing sef

Stvpid men grin
Re: She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 26, 2019
crackhaus:

You are very lucky you're taken, wetin I for do you ehn... lipsrsealed

tongue tongue
I'm always lucky grin kiss
Re: She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her by CanadaOrBust: 3:20pm On Nov 26, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Sometimes u have to use ur head pls.

So wen someone accuses u of stealing money in 2014, u automatically become a criminal.

Well, if u later come up with money no one knows how u earned, then US accuses u of trying to launder money through their banks, when u combine all these...
Look, we’ll never be 100% certain of anything - that’s the nature of our universe, but at a point u need to stop splitting hairs and use your nature-given common sense to deduce what is likely true
Re: She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her by UjuJoan2: 3:20pm On Nov 26, 2019
crackhaus:

Send me a picture of you in your very pregnant state, let me see what they were seeing sef

Stvpid men grin

Oh I tend to 'glow' when pregnant, trust me wink But still . . . Why would a man even think that way about another man's wife, who is pregnant

Anyway, I gave up trying to understand men a long time ago; also trying to give up on judging them. . . . I know sometimes we can be 'victims' of our desires.

Strange world we live in.
Re: She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 26, 2019
UjuJoan2:

It's true o, the thing just died a natural death cheesy
No more sex dolls.
I said we should give them 1 yr and revisit the sex doll issue again, e no even reach one yr cheesy
Our men are problems even to themselves
Re: She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her by UjuJoan2: 3:22pm On Nov 26, 2019
sassysure:

It's true o, the thing just died a natural death cheesy
No more sex dolls.
I said we should give them 1 yr and revisit the sex doll issue again, e no even reach one yr cheesy
Our men are problems even to themselves

cheesy cheesy cheesy

True words @ bolded.
Re: She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her by crackhaus: 4:10pm On Nov 26, 2019
UjuJoan2:

Oh I tend to 'glow' when pregnant, trust me wink But still . . . Why would a man even think that way about another man's wife, who is pregnant

Anyway, I gave up trying to understand men a long time ago; also trying to give up on judging them. . . . I know sometimes we can be 'victims' of our desires.

Strange world we live in.
Yes I know about the glow some pregnant women have...but still undecided

I hate sharing this story:
I had a heavily pregnant neighbour when I was in uni who I regularly checked up on since she stayed alone (husband worked out of town). It was clear that evening during one of those regular visits that she was in a very hórny state - the nightie she put on was completely transparent and she was wearing nothing underneath, NOTHING!
As a guy man, immediately she opened the door I could sense her intentions - dat kain thing no dey miss me. I just played along and started the usual chit-chat, then she brought fruits as usual...everything still cool. The next thing that happened in like a split second was her lips locking mine.
I admit that for maybe 5secs I was carried away, perhaps it was the taste of the pineapple and bananas on our lips that made it sweet - but when I regained composure, I just backed up, looked at her and simply asked her if she wanted to have sex. The speed with which she answered yes sef was too funny. cheesy

I told her she should excuse me as I needed to get condoms from my flat next door - the mistake she made that day was letting me walk out of there. grin By the time I reached my crib and found my stash, the holy spirit had ministered to me oo - fear no let me return there dat evening, all I could think of was the protruding stomach and baby inside it.

4 Likes

Re: She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her by crackhaus: 4:15pm On Nov 26, 2019
sassysure:

tongue tongue
I'm always lucky grin kiss

It's good cheesy
Re: She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her by UjuJoan2: 4:30pm On Nov 26, 2019
crackhaus:

Yes I know about the glow some pregnant women have...but still undecided

I hate sharing this story:
I had a heavily pregnant neighbour when I was in uni who I regularly checked up on since she stayed alone (husband worked out of town). It was clear that evening during one of those regular visits that she was in a very hórny state - the nightie she put on was completely transparent and she was wearing nothing underneath, NOTHING!
As a guy man, immediately she opened the door I could sense her intentions - dat kain thing no dey miss me. I just played along and started the usual chit-chat, then she brought fruits as usual...everything still cool. The next thing that happened in like a split second was her lips locking mine.
I admit that for maybe 5secs I was carried away, perhaps it was the taste of the pineapple and bananas on our lips that made it sweet - but when I regained composure, I just backed up, looked at her and simply asked her if she wanted to have sex. The speed with which she answered yes sef was too funny. cheesy

I told her she should excuse me as I needed to get condoms from my flat next door - the mistake she made that day was letting me walk out of there. grin By the time I reached my crib and found my stash, the holy spirit had ministered to me oo - fear no let me return there dat evening, all I could think of was the protruding stomach and baby inside it.

cheesy grin cheesy angry angry

Jeeeeez, this is so funny.

Truth is that hormones make pregnant women Hot at odd times. They have the strangest craving and longings. But it's just the whole chemical reactions going on in their system.

You are a good man for not going through with it. Most men are not that strong.

Truth is if you had done it you would have been taking advantage of her. And when she puts to bed and regains her sense, she'll resent you for it...

It's like sleeping with a drunk or stoned girl. . . .

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Mum Forcefully Brushing Her Son's Teeth ( Hilarious Photo ) / Why A Cheating Wife Is Dangerous / I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.