Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,213 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Man Who Leaked Babcock Sex Tape Drops Apology Note - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Who Leaked Babcock Sex Tape Drops Apology Note (1114 Views)

Imagine Unilag Vs Babcock Sex Competition – Which University Do U Think Will Win / BABCOCK SEX VIDEO: Monogamy Was Created To Oppress Women / Babcock Sex Tap... Official Letter From The School... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Who Leaked Babcock Sex Tape Drops Apology Note by GOZIEM2463: 10:36am On Nov 25, 2019
Man identified as Olaoluwa with an Instagram handle, ‘Laolao’, who was responsible for posting the viral video of the Babcock sex tape, has dropped a profound apology note, saying he was stupid for releasing the sex tape .

According that him, he reposted the video out of excitement and stupidity and didn’t think of the damage it will cause.
“I have made a mistake and I acknowledge it, every time I remember what I did, I become gutted, angry and disappointed…” he wrote
See full post below.

https://legitnewsblog..com/2019/11/i-am-disappointed-in-my-self-man-who.html?m=1

Re: Man Who Leaked Babcock Sex Tape Drops Apology Note by chinchonglee(m): 11:17am On Nov 25, 2019
D deed has already bin done...

At dis point ur apology is useless

1 Like

Re: Man Who Leaked Babcock Sex Tape Drops Apology Note by Trimque2k1(m): 12:01pm On Nov 25, 2019
GOZIEM2463:
Man identified as Olaoluwa with an Instagram handle, ‘Laolao’, who was responsible for posting the viral video of the Babcock sex tape, has dropped a profound apology note, saying he was stupid for releasing the sex tape .

According that him, he reposted the video out of excitement and stupidity and didn’t think of the damage it will cause.
“I have made a mistake and I acknowledge it, every time I remember what I did, I become gutted, angry and disappointed…” he wrote
See full post below.

https://legitnewsblog..com/2019/11/i-am-disappointed-in-my-self-man-who.html?m=1
Just kill ursef,den I will believe u really sorry...
Re: Man Who Leaked Babcock Sex Tape Drops Apology Note by DennisEche(m): 12:02pm On Nov 25, 2019
USELESS AFONJA GOAT
Re: Man Who Leaked Babcock Sex Tape Drops Apology Note by EbukaHades10(m): 9:29pm On Nov 25, 2019
Were you on drugs when u posted it?

Re: Man Who Leaked Babcock Sex Tape Drops Apology Note by romunu(m): 9:39pm On Nov 25, 2019
many are mad,few are roaming...sorry kee you.

(1) (Reply)

Video: The Moment Palm Oil And Bread Was Shared For School Pupils Somewhere In / Stop Touching Us': Women Protest Against Harassment At Nigeria's Street Markets / Kylie Jenner Puts Her Curves On Display In Tiny Black Bikini As She Vacations In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.