Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,058 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Babcock Sex Tap... Official Letter From The School... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Babcock Sex Tap... Official Letter From The School... (2376 Views)

Man Who Leaked Babcock Sex Tape Drops Apology Note / Imagine Unilag Vs Babcock Sex Competition – Which University Do U Think Will Win / BABCOCK SEX VIDEO: Monogamy Was Created To Oppress Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Babcock Sex Tap... Official Letter From The School... by nrexzy: 6:22pm On Nov 20, 2019
The real story behind the scene of the Babcock sex tape...

Re: Babcock Sex Tap... Official Letter From The School... by Aminobrown(m): 6:47pm On Nov 20, 2019
The university has no right to expel her since d incident didn't take place in d skul, and beside she is not a minor. If dey want to expel her den dey shud refund all she has spent in d skul from day 1, and also pay her for all d years wasted

2 Likes

Re: Babcock Sex Tap... Official Letter From The School... by Nickisindigo(m): 7:10pm On Nov 20, 2019
lol
Re: Babcock Sex Tap... Official Letter From The School... by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 20, 2019
They should sue the school, the incident didn't happen in their domain and they lack jurisdiction to determine what adult do in far away location

And for the guy and girl you people are just mumu what's the essence of the recording

1 Like

Re: Babcock Sex Tap... Official Letter From The School... by zed7: 7:29pm On Nov 20, 2019
Who dem catch be thief. A lot have done worse but they were stupid enough to video themselves.
It's a pity the stigma will forever live with them just because of a few minutes of 'pleasure ' and indiscretions.
Re: Babcock Sex Tap... Official Letter From The School... by sexycat: 7:31pm On Nov 20, 2019
This cannot be a violation of the Babcock University Rules, Guidelines and Regulation having consideration to the following;

First, the locus in quo was never the school premises but a rehabilitation centre in Abeokuta.

Secondly , the parties in question especially the lad was on academic vacation (sometime in April)as at the time this act was carried out.

Third point to be consider here is that the parties in question are above 18yrs old and are adults who can take an informed decision without any interference.

Fourth point here is that the parties consented to this sexual intercourse mutually. (Boyfriend & girlfriend)

Having a cursory look at the above listed points , Babcock university lacks the right , capacity or authority confine in it by the school regulation to expel the lad from the school even though she is a student of the institution.

The said act was never in the school premises, i wish i am there to take up this case Pro-bono because it is a win win battle up to supreme court without any sentiment or bias from the judges with swindling cost and damages against Babcock University for expelling a matured lady having a consented affairs with a boy friend.

What i don't understand is ,does an institution rules and regulation having effect on student over an offence or act committed outside the school premises.

Okay let us try to bring Davido and Chioma into this scenario,Without any sentiment or bias from my end please just an example. They were both student of this Babcock University school and they were having an affairs and even having sex while they were both student before Davido graduated and thereafter Chioma abandoned her study for Davido,

Can we now say that Chioma and Davido are not guilty of the offence that the said school is nailing and expelling this lad for?

Nigerians should try and reason above their shoulder with respect to this case because this is a leaked tape by a fellow lady who for no reason publicly decided to disgrace the lad.

Nigerian private institutions needs to amend their university governing rules and regulation to the extent that it does not interfere with the constitutional right of a student and to say the fact, this students are above 18years and they have the right even within and outside school to take an informed decision.

The decision of Babcock University to expel this ladY from the school is blatant disregard to her constitutional rights as provided under the 1999 constitution as amended and no rules or regulation of any organization can stand in the way of the Constitution and to this effect, any rules or guidelines or even enacted Laws that will come in the way of the 1999 Constitution as amended is null, void and totally unacceptable.

this same video going round the world right now might even be a blessing in disguise for the lady in question because this act cannot cause an expulsion of a student from school in the western world , or is she not paying her school fees.

what the f**k , pardon my language readers.
Re: Babcock Sex Tap... Official Letter From The School... by jeff1607(m): 7:35pm On Nov 20, 2019
hmmmm
Re: Babcock Sex Tap... Official Letter From The School... by zed7: 7:35pm On Nov 20, 2019
Those saying the university don't have a right to expel her are naive and don't understand how coperate structure works.
You are bound by the laws of the organisation as long as you are a member of that organisation, whether within or outside the premises. That's why politicians in civilised societies resign when their sex tapes are leaked even though they are adults, they have embarrassed their party and constituency.
Resign from the organisation and you are no longer bound by their laws, that's why Babcock cannot do anything to me if I have a sex tape.
Re: Babcock Sex Tap... Official Letter From The School... by lahizak: 7:40pm On Nov 20, 2019
zed7:
Those saying the university don't have a right to expel her are naive and don't understand how coperate structure works.
You are bound by the laws of the organisation as long as you are a member of that organisation, whether within or outside the premises. That's why politicians in civilised societies resign when their sex tapes are leaked even though they are adults, they have embarrassed their party and constituency.
Waow. U re so daft. Comparing a politician holding a public office, a person voted for to a student of an institution. Bro, u rly need to wise up. The school actually have no right to expel her unless the school prevent there students from having sex completely even when not in school. On this case, its up to the hospital to punish her or not. And believe it or not in as much as d girl is stupid for doing sextape, she is actually a victim.

2 Likes

Re: Babcock Sex Tap... Official Letter From The School... by zed7: 7:41pm On Nov 20, 2019
lahizak:

Waow. U re so daft.
At least I'm smarter than your dad.

1 Like

Re: Babcock Sex Tap... Official Letter From The School... by zed7: 8:07pm On Nov 20, 2019
lahizak:

Waow. U re so daft. Comparing a politician holding a public office, a person voted for to a student of an institution. Bro, u rly need to wise up. The school actually have no right to expel her unless the school prevent there students from having sex completely even when not in school. On this case, its up to the hospital to punish her or not. And believe it or not in as much as d girl is stupid for doing sextape, she is actually a victim.
You are even more unintelligent than I thought. The voters don't have a say in a politicians private life, it's the party that has a right to determine if he has gone against party laws and ethics.
Every member of an organisation is bound by the laws of such organisations. Go and ask adults to enlighten you.

1 Like

Re: Babcock Sex Tap... Official Letter From The School... by sexycat: 8:10pm On Nov 20, 2019
zed7:

YOU can't be smatter than his dad you dumb ass, how can you be comparing US Politicians who sought for votes from constituencies with a student who has a constitutional right over and above an organisation's working rules and guidelines.
Re: Babcock Sex Tap... Official Letter From The School... by sexycat: 8:12pm On Nov 20, 2019
zed7:

Mind you , i live here and these politicians resigned voluntarily without any coercion or whatsover having failed those who elected them into office.
Re: Babcock Sex Tap... Official Letter From The School... by FatherBona: 8:41pm On Nov 20, 2019
Madonna university would have done worse
Expel the girl, recall the boy back to school, then expel him again, expel their family, even expel their unborn generation too grin grin

Like someone mentioned above, the girl is the victim here and should not be made to suffer for her moment of carelessness and naivety. Its just a sex tape that found its way into the hands of hypocritical animals named Nigerians.
Someone please reach out to her and tell her all will be well in the end.
Re: Babcock Sex Tap... Official Letter From The School... by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:24pm On Nov 20, 2019
Were they really supposed to expel them for such reason, their personal life, I don't think it's right
Re: Babcock Sex Tap... Official Letter From The School... by Okoroawusa: 10:45pm On Nov 20, 2019
Where is the sex tape?
Re: Babcock Sex Tap... Official Letter From The School... by zed7: 12:06am On Nov 21, 2019
sexycat:

Mind you , i live here and these politicians resigned voluntarily without any coercion or whatsover having failed those who elected them into office.
It's not just a question of failing the electorate, it is a party issue. Yoh are naive not to know you can resign for ethical reasons like immoral sexual acts even though it's done by two consenting adults. Parties have ethics and guidelines. Why should the electorate care about your acts if you are providing services which you were voted for? It's a party issue. Please stick to topics best suited for you.
Re: Babcock Sex Tap... Official Letter From The School... by Nobody: 12:24am On Nov 21, 2019
Aminobrown:
The university has no right to expel her since d incident didn't take place in d skul, and beside she is not a minor. If dey want to expel her den dey shud refund all she has spent in d skul from day 1, and also pay her for all d years wasted
In the US if u work in a corporate organisation and u irresponsibly release a sex tape u will get relieved of your post.why dem foolishly record the act on tape and release on the net is what baffles me.what were they expecting? a pat on the back? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Babcock Sex Tap... Official Letter From The School... by Nobody: 12:25am On Nov 21, 2019
Okoroawusa:
Where is the sex tape?
check any adult site u go see am grin
Re: Babcock Sex Tap... Official Letter From The School... by Aminobrown(m): 7:49am On Nov 21, 2019
lefulefu:
In the US if u work in a corporate organisation and u irresponsibly release a sex tape u will get relieved of your post.why dem foolishly record the act on tape and release on the net is what baffles me.what were they expecting? a pat on the back? cheesy

If we have a working judiciary system, dis a case d skul is going to loose, because d act was carried out on holidays by two adults, dey didn't do it in d skul premises, dey were not d one who released d video. If for instance both of dem happens to av gone for d big broda show while on holiday, and dey had sex on life camera, wud dey av bin expelled? Am not saying recording d sex was ryt, but u shud also understand dat dey had no intention of releasing it to d world, it was meant to b dier li2 secret. The person who released d video is supposed to b dealt wit n made to pay for invading into pipo's privacy wit d aim of tarnishing dier image.
Re: Babcock Sex Tap... Official Letter From The School... by Okoroawusa: 8:54am On Nov 21, 2019
lefulefu:
check any adult site u go see am grin
I have seen it... That girl is bad
Re: Babcock Sex Tap... Official Letter From The School... by Okoroawusa: 8:55am On Nov 21, 2019
Aminobrown:

If we have a working judiciary system, dis a case d skul is going to loose, because d act was carried out on holidays by two adults, dey didn't do it in d skul premises, dey were not d one who released d video. If for instance both of dem happens to av gone for d big broda show while on holiday, and dey had sex on life camera, wud dey av bin expelled? Am not saying recording d sex was ryt, but u shud also understand dat dey had no intention of releasing it to d world, it was meant to b dier li2 secret. The person who released d video is supposed to b dealt wit n made to pay for invading into pipo's privacy wit d aim of tarnishing dier image.
You make sense

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can A Woman With PHD Get Married To A Man With No DEGREE ? / Is It True That The Person Who Loves The Most In A Relationship Feels Hurt / What's Up With The Quotes In Every Thread?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.