Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,166 members, 7,860,178 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:25 AM

If You Leave Nigeria Today, What Will You Miss? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Leave Nigeria Today, What Will You Miss? (3082 Views)

If You Have 15 Million Today What Will You Buy First? / Can You Leave Your Phone Unlocked With Your Partner? / What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Leave Nigeria Today, What Will You Miss? by NiklauseFred(m): 3:14pm On Dec 07, 2019
I will miss my flight back home cool cool
Re: If You Leave Nigeria Today, What Will You Miss? by luvyaself95(m): 3:35pm On Dec 07, 2019
I will miss my family especially my mother and my brother.
Re: If You Leave Nigeria Today, What Will You Miss? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 07, 2019
I will miss my family and the crazy jokes Nigerians make out of their problems. grin grin
Re: If You Leave Nigeria Today, What Will You Miss? by doctore212(m): 3:52pm On Dec 07, 2019
I will miss alot
1. Lola my favourite Olosho , the babe can knack for Africa.

2.Emeka wey dey supply me original Sk.

Apart from these 2 , all others na vanity cool
Re: If You Leave Nigeria Today, What Will You Miss? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 07, 2019
Suya, the warm weather, the fact that neighbors are really neighbors,agbalumo,bitterleaf soup, groundnut soup, owo, palmwine, and stress, smalls and ewedu, abacha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Leave Nigeria Today, What Will You Miss? by onwuakpachris(m): 4:45pm On Dec 07, 2019
freedom 2 buy tramadol...abroad..u can't buy t.m without doctor's prescription.. what's life without t.m abeg?
Re: If You Leave Nigeria Today, What Will You Miss? by MedicH: 5:03pm On Dec 07, 2019
Untimely death.
Re: If You Leave Nigeria Today, What Will You Miss? by chigoizie7(m): 6:07pm On Dec 07, 2019
My parents and siblings
Re: If You Leave Nigeria Today, What Will You Miss? by mafiano1986: 4:43pm On Dec 08, 2019
onwuakpachris:
freedom 2 buy tramadol...abroad..u can't buy t.m without doctor's prescription.. what's life without t.m abeg?
But buhari has fukked that up for us, the son of a bitch has been clamping down so much on it now the price has conpletely skyrocketed.

1 Like

Re: If You Leave Nigeria Today, What Will You Miss? by Hamachi(f): 11:06am On Dec 09, 2019
wink
chigoizie7:
My parents and siblings
Re: If You Leave Nigeria Today, What Will You Miss? by onwuakpachris(m): 5:00pm On Dec 09, 2019
mafiano1986:

But buhari has fukked that up for us, the son of a bitch has been clamping down so much on it now the price has conpletely skyrocketed.
my man I js tire o....but I still dey afford am o...na only t.m dey give me joy 4 ds life I swear...I don use cus of t.m break up wit so many girls o...t.m dey sweet me pass girl o...t.m na my life in short
Re: If You Leave Nigeria Today, What Will You Miss? by Hamachi(f): 8:21am On Dec 10, 2019
onwuakpachris:
my man I js tire o....but I still dey afford am o...na only t.m dey give me joy 4 ds life I swear...I don use cus of t.m break up wit so many girls o...t.m dey sweet me pass girl o...t.m na my life in short
what's that
Re: If You Leave Nigeria Today, What Will You Miss? by Nobody: 8:29am On Dec 10, 2019
I will miss LAI MOHAMMED Then the cowardice and hypo-crazy of Nigerians as regards ethnic bigotry.
Re: If You Leave Nigeria Today, What Will You Miss? by Skmoda360(m): 8:41am On Dec 10, 2019
Just my immediate family......
Re: If You Leave Nigeria Today, What Will You Miss? by onwuakpachris(m): 1:29pm On Dec 10, 2019
Hamachi:
what's that
Tramadol hydrochloride... a narcotic painkiller that gives u an 'high' similar to heroine wen taken in high doses...r u okay now girl?
Re: If You Leave Nigeria Today, What Will You Miss? by Jokerman(m): 2:52pm On Dec 10, 2019
Buharia
Re: If You Leave Nigeria Today, What Will You Miss? by Hamachi(f): 10:37am On Dec 11, 2019
shocked shocked
onwuakpachris:
Tramadol hydrochloride... a narcotic painkiller that gives u an 'high' similar to heroine wen taken in high doses...r u okay now girl?
Re: If You Leave Nigeria Today, What Will You Miss? by onwuakpachris(m): 12:26pm On Dec 11, 2019
Hamachi:
shocked shocked
can I just rest now?
Re: If You Leave Nigeria Today, What Will You Miss? by MrCork: 12:27pm On Dec 11, 2019
Hamachi:
If you leave Nigeria today, what will you miss?

...aint missing $hit...am from rich area of London call Pekam!!(No oofeense) angry

1 Like

Re: If You Leave Nigeria Today, What Will You Miss? by mujiboy(m): 3:07pm On Dec 11, 2019
onwuakpachris:
Be careful with the intake so you won’t have seizure bruh!
Re: If You Leave Nigeria Today, What Will You Miss? by onwuakpachris(m): 11:57am On Dec 12, 2019
mujiboy:

Be careful with the intake so you won’t have seizure bruh!
lol my man..don't bother abt dat one...I don pass seizure level 4 drugs...if drugs na uni..I 4 don gradj wit 1st class since...if u see me sef..nothing abt me go tell u say ds guy na junkie...I now manage all d side effects..nd only enjoy its pleasures ...mastery comes wit time in everything u do..
Re: If You Leave Nigeria Today, What Will You Miss? by donMIG(m): 3:17pm On Dec 12, 2019
That little thing called NOTHING!
Re: If You Leave Nigeria Today, What Will You Miss? by Hamachi(f): 10:03am On Dec 13, 2019
cool
onwuakpachris:
can I rest now?
Re: If You Leave Nigeria Today, What Will You Miss? by Hamachi(f): 9:06am On Mar 27, 2022
grin
NiklauseFred:
I will miss my flight back home cool cool
Re: If You Leave Nigeria Today, What Will You Miss? by Patrioticbreed9(m): 12:13pm On Mar 27, 2022
ExpressBooking:
There is nothing worth missing IMHO

I don't want all those hypocrite and ironically patriotic Nigerians to quote me.

Love ur country for once!

1 Like

Re: If You Leave Nigeria Today, What Will You Miss? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Mar 27, 2022
I’ll miss how my mom always get worried and concerned over my provocative dress sense kikikikikiki,I like how she’ll tell me to go change into something more decent and boom I’ll come back with another bomb she’ll lmao
Re: If You Leave Nigeria Today, What Will You Miss? by shantti(m): 12:20pm On Mar 27, 2022
Okpa Enugu and chilled fanta

1 Like

Re: If You Leave Nigeria Today, What Will You Miss? by Hamachi(f): 12:55pm On Mar 27, 2022
grin
Patrioticbreed9:

Love ur country for once!
Re: If You Leave Nigeria Today, What Will You Miss? by Tomkeen(m): 12:57pm On Mar 27, 2022
Hamachi:
If you leave Nigeria today, what will you miss?

the ability to pee at the roadside

1 Like

Re: If You Leave Nigeria Today, What Will You Miss? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Mar 27, 2022
Roasted plantain and fried fish along Abacha and smoked fish. cheesy

1 Like

Re: If You Leave Nigeria Today, What Will You Miss? by dbestuncle: 7:54am On Mar 28, 2022
Jisting with neighbors and visitations
2. African food
3. African Authority on wife and children
4. Plenty church programmes

1 Like

Re: If You Leave Nigeria Today, What Will You Miss? by ghettochild(m): 3:35pm On Mar 28, 2022
I miss dodo, tapioca and those egun people coconut sweet n adoyo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Real Story Behind The Viral Video Of Teenage Girl Beaten In Makurdi / Fitness Gains Of Covid19 Lockdown(pics) / Woman Beats Up Man Mercilessly For Not Paying For Fvck [watch Video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.