Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,674 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:40 AM

Fitness Gains Of Covid19 Lockdown(pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fitness Gains Of Covid19 Lockdown(pics) (3077 Views)

How To Get Help During Covid19 Lockdown (females) / Answer To Thread : Why Breed Bastards? The Gains Of Baby Mama In Nigeria / "I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fitness Gains Of Covid19 Lockdown(pics) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jun 03, 2020
Stay indoors. Yes I did. But no idle moment online and off line...now look at me cry undecided I guess I look ok.
Equipment used: single 12kg Dumbbell/punching bag.
Height:6"2

View signature too, thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Fitness Gains Of Covid19 Lockdown(pics) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jun 03, 2020
8 weeks, in just a few months you can get to this if you put your mind to it.

2 Likes

Re: Fitness Gains Of Covid19 Lockdown(pics) by ChizzyBuna(m): 7:52pm On Jun 03, 2020
U look unhealthy bro, go shave your chest and look like a professional body builder

1 Like

Re: Fitness Gains Of Covid19 Lockdown(pics) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jun 03, 2020
ChizzyBuna:
U look unhealthy bro, go shave your chest and look like a professional body builder

Gosh!
Jealousy is ugly, your post is one evidence of this.
Dear poster, your body is banging cheesy
Keep it up!

9 Likes

Re: Fitness Gains Of Covid19 Lockdown(pics) by Nobody: 12:19am On Jun 04, 2020
ChizzyBuna:
hahahaha! I'm not a professional body builder na...just showing off what I feel looks good for others to know it's possible without going to the gym.

4 Likes

Re: Fitness Gains Of Covid19 Lockdown(pics) by Goalnaldo(m): 12:26am On Jun 04, 2020
Op you look okay don't let any jealous person tell you Nada

5 Likes

Re: Fitness Gains Of Covid19 Lockdown(pics) by Nobody: 12:36am On Jun 04, 2020
Moralgladiator:
Stay indoors. Yes I did. But no idle moment online and off line...now look at me cry undecided I guess I look ok.
Equipment used: single 12kg Dumbbell/punching bag.

View signature too, thank you.
bro pls help me with 2k for foodstuffs

1 Like

Re: Fitness Gains Of Covid19 Lockdown(pics) by Nobody: 12:57am On Jun 04, 2020
Goalnaldo:
Op you look okay don't let any jealous person tell you Nada
Thanks brother.
Re: Fitness Gains Of Covid19 Lockdown(pics) by StubbornGENIUS: 1:01am On Jun 04, 2020
Your stature is okay.nice abs though

2 Likes

Re: Fitness Gains Of Covid19 Lockdown(pics) by Nobody: 1:59am On Jun 04, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Your stature is okay.nice abs though
Thanks brother man.
Re: Fitness Gains Of Covid19 Lockdown(pics) by Callertunez: 7:21am On Jun 04, 2020
nice abs brother... what's the price range of the dumbbell and the punching bag? how did you use the dumbbell for the abs? which kind exercise dem you do? cheesy trying to get my sh!t

2 Likes

Re: Fitness Gains Of Covid19 Lockdown(pics) by Nobody: 8:22am On Jun 04, 2020
Callertunez:
nice abs brother... what's the price range of the dumbbell and the punching bag? how did you use the dumbbell for the abs? which kind exercise dem you do? cheesy trying to get my sh!t

Abs- common mat

Dumbbell- arms,shoulders,triceps,biceps.
Punching bag- Endurance
All locally made equipment.
Determination is d key.

1 Like

Re: Fitness Gains Of Covid19 Lockdown(pics) by Callertunez: 8:34am On Jun 04, 2020
Moralgladiator:

Abs- common mat

Dumbbell- arms,shoulders,triceps,biceps.
Punching bag- Endurance
All locally made equipment.
Determination is d key.
wow... that's some bad ass punching bag... thanks for the tip... would try the punching bag first

1 Like

Re: Fitness Gains Of Covid19 Lockdown(pics) by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 04, 2020
Callertunez:
wow... that's some bad ass punching bag... thanks for the tip... would try the punching bag first
welcome onboard!! Fitness sure feels good.

1 Like

Re: Fitness Gains Of Covid19 Lockdown(pics) by KenBen217: 10:09am On Jun 04, 2020
my problem with height measurement is that a lot of guys don't know their accurate heights measurement,that's how one guy i know we're almost the same height wrote on his Facebook bio....he's 6"8'...shoo...bros I'm 6"0' me and u same height oo...
PS : I'm not saying it's the same case here
Re: Fitness Gains Of Covid19 Lockdown(pics) by SEEDORF441(m): 10:36am On Jun 04, 2020
Progress is progress no matter how small
Kudos to you friend

2 Likes

Re: Fitness Gains Of Covid19 Lockdown(pics) by zexy2030(m): 10:51am On Jun 04, 2020
no too fvck o, otherwise will start loosing mass and gaining fats.
Re: Fitness Gains Of Covid19 Lockdown(pics) by asahnwaKC: 10:54am On Jun 04, 2020
Wow...hot kiss

2 Likes

Re: Fitness Gains Of Covid19 Lockdown(pics) by Fidelismaria: 11:00am On Jun 04, 2020

how many hours do you workout per day?

Re: Fitness Gains Of Covid19 Lockdown(pics) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jun 04, 2020
KenBen217:
my problem with height measurement is that a lot of guys don't know their accurate heights measurement,that's how one guy i know we're almost the same height wrote on his Facebook bio....he's 6"8'...shoo...bros I'm 6"0' me and u same height oo...
PS : I'm not saying it's the same case here
I understand you perfectly well. I am aware of how the measurement is done. The fraction on top is even more than 2",I just discarded that.
Re: Fitness Gains Of Covid19 Lockdown(pics) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jun 04, 2020
Fidelismaria:

how many hours do you workout per day?

I work out twice daily.5am-7am 6pm-8pm
Re: Fitness Gains Of Covid19 Lockdown(pics) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jun 04, 2020
SEEDORF441:
Progress is progress no matter how small
Kudos to you friend
Thanks friend,I appreciate your stopping by.

1 Like

Re: Fitness Gains Of Covid19 Lockdown(pics) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 04, 2020
zexy2030:
no too fvck o, otherwise will start loosing mass and gaining fats.
Dokita I don hear. grin
Re: Fitness Gains Of Covid19 Lockdown(pics) by Callertunez: 3:47pm On Jun 04, 2020
Moralgladiator:
welcome onboard!! Fitness sure feels good.
yeah man... it's sand in that bag right?
Re: Fitness Gains Of Covid19 Lockdown(pics) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jun 04, 2020
Callertunez:
yeah man... it's sand in that bag right?
of course it is sand.
Re: Fitness Gains Of Covid19 Lockdown(pics) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 04, 2020
one b☠️d thing about body building is that you can't take 9 bottles of Small stout or swallow 10 kg plate of eba grin
Re: Fitness Gains Of Covid19 Lockdown(pics) by Callertunez: 5:20pm On Jun 04, 2020
Moralgladiator:
of course it is sand.
ok
Re: Fitness Gains Of Covid19 Lockdown(pics) by Nobody: 4:24am On Jun 05, 2020
BadRadio:
one b☠️d thing about body building is that you can't take 9 bottles of Small stout or swallow 10 kg plate of eba grin
Says who? So long as you do your daily workout,then no wahala.

1 Like

Re: Fitness Gains Of Covid19 Lockdown(pics) by Nobody: 4:25am On Jun 05, 2020
Callertunez:
ok
just make sure to tie the bag on something real firm cos it hangs and works better above the head.
Re: Fitness Gains Of Covid19 Lockdown(pics) by Callertunez: 6:25am On Jun 05, 2020
Moralgladiator:
just make sure to tie the bag on something real firm cos it hangs and works better above the head.
copy that

1 Like

Re: Fitness Gains Of Covid19 Lockdown(pics) by HotPoundedYam(m): 6:45am On Jun 05, 2020
I look at my self in the mirror, place my hand on my tummy and rub it slowly saying "poundedyam, this your belle nawa oo" then I smile a little bit... Then I laugh some more

1 Like

Re: Fitness Gains Of Covid19 Lockdown(pics) by Nobody: 10:01am On Jun 05, 2020
Callertunez:
copy that
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men Are Polygamous In Nature, fight it, but you can't win. / What Will Be Your Reaction? / Virgin At 20 Year Is It A Shame Or Something To Be Proud Of As A Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.