Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

The Moment You Ask A Man For Money You Are Cheap. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Moment You Ask A Man For Money You Are Cheap. (22649 Views)

Share The Moment You Realised You Had A Fake Friend Or Frenemy / Men Are Cheap / What’s The Most Memorable Moment You Shared With A Stranger? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Moment You Ask A Man For Money You Are Cheap. by mekaboy(m): 11:42am On Apr 24, 2021
A guy meets a girl, they get her talking. He takes her out once or twice and the next thing she has a problem and asks him to help her with 30k to 200k.

Most guys out of shame will squeeze out the money out of their scarce resorces and give, hoping she will someday agree to have sex with them or date them.

While the guys that understand that money is a a medium of exchange for goods and service, immediately demand sex in return. They tell the girl to meet them in a hotel or home.

Then the girls will always use this line to blackmail the lily livered guys. " What do you take me for?" ," because of common 30k?" ," You can't give me 30k but you want to date me?" you think i am cheap?".

Yes dear, you are cheap. If it was that common you would have it. The guy goes out to exchange a product or service for that money. Why would you want to get it for free?

Most of these girls travel to other towns and sleep with strangers for money in the name of hookup for less.

Now a guy will toast them pay more for what they charge less in transaction.

The girl that would sleep with a guy for 20-40k a night, will now ask a guy for 40k favour. The guys gives, hoping for the same sex.

Tomorrow she asks for 25k, he pays. Next time she asks for 30k and he pays. Finally they have sex and thats it.

See how much he has spent when he would have asked for it in return from the first day she asked .

Now dating is different. When you are dating, you can give any amount to your partner as long as she is understanding.

But these girls that claim they want to know if you can take care of them by asking you for money, are runs girls. Don't be shy to ask for sex as soon as they ask for money.

Its better the friendship ends early enough and you save your money than to start paying. Because once you have paid the initial 30k, you will be hopeful, you will pay another 50k. And now you have invested 80k and you can't just walk away. You will still pay 100k.

So as soon as they start asking for that money, dont be shy to ask for something in return. Money is legal tender, used in exchange of goods and services. The only thing you owe a girl you are toasting is to take her out on a date. Buy her food and drinks.

215 Likes 14 Shares

Re: The Moment You Ask A Man For Money You Are Cheap. by BeautyO(f): 11:44am On Apr 24, 2021
The moment you ask a woman for sex you're a rapist

57 Likes 13 Shares

Re: The Moment You Ask A Man For Money You Are Cheap. by Xenry: 11:45am On Apr 24, 2021
Ignore that female commenter above. sad
Imagine giving a girl money for sex that she will even enjoy more than you, it sucks, but guys keep doing it and I'm not cool with it. sad

279 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Moment You Ask A Man For Money You Are Cheap. by falcon01: 11:46am On Apr 24, 2021
I disagree

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Moment You Ask A Man For Money You Are Cheap. by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 24, 2021
Xenry:
Ignore the commenter above. sad
Which commenter?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment You Ask A Man For Money You Are Cheap. by Coldshisha: 11:53am On Apr 24, 2021
BeautyO:

Didn't your Dad ask your mum for sex before you were giving birth to...

Common!!! let's watch what we say Rape is a weighty allegation

175 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Moment You Ask A Man For Money You Are Cheap. by Coldshisha: 11:54am On Apr 24, 2021
One thing I get annoyed at mostly is people constantly begging for money weither a guy or a girl, if you make demands frequently, the third time I cut you off

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Moment You Ask A Man For Money You Are Cheap. by BeautyO(f): 11:55am On Apr 24, 2021
Coldshisha:

Didn't your Dad ask your mum for sex before you were giving birth to...
Common!!! let's watch what we say Rape is a weighty allegation

Didn't your mom ask your dad for money before agreeing to marry him..

22 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Moment You Ask A Man For Money You Are Cheap. by Coldshisha: 11:59am On Apr 24, 2021
BeautyO:

Didn't your mom ask your dad for money before agreeing to marry him..

My Mum is a career woman, just like my Dad, my dad barely seniors my mum with 2 step grade levels , they are both happily retired and still in love

Both Mum and Dad have houses, cars , businesses seperately and contribute equally and fairly as a couple to the family

So No my Mum didn't ask for my Dad's money to marry him as she has a Federal Job of her own

209 Likes 13 Shares

Re: The Moment You Ask A Man For Money You Are Cheap. by BeautyO(f): 12:01pm On Apr 24, 2021
Coldshisha:

My Mum is a career woman, just like my Dad, my dad barely seniors my mum with 2 step grade levels , they are both happily retired and still in love

Both Mum and Dad have houses, cars , businesses seperately and contribute equally and fairly as a couple to the family

So No my Mum didn't ask for my Dad's money to marry him as she has a Federal Job of her own

yen yen yen blah blah bleh.... Let your mom be president your dad will still at one point or the other spend on her .. Will he sit you down and tell you ??... b

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Moment You Ask A Man For Money You Are Cheap. by Coldshisha: 12:04pm On Apr 24, 2021
BeautyO:

yen yen yen blah blah bleh.... Let your mom be president your dad will still at one point or the other spend on her .. Will he sit you down and tell you ??... b

Change your mindset... Get busy get a career be like Okonjo iweala... Stop waiting for men's money .... A man has same 24 hours like you, hustle and don't be a leech

228 Likes 10 Shares

Re: The Moment You Ask A Man For Money You Are Cheap. by lilvicky68(m): 12:05pm On Apr 24, 2021
Xenry:
Ignore the female commenter above. sad
There's no comment above yours...

30 Likes

Re: The Moment You Ask A Man For Money You Are Cheap. by mekaboy(m): 12:07pm On Apr 24, 2021
Don't be intimidated by their expensive phone or hair. She will tell you do you know how much my phone is or my hair. Just because of 30k i should come and sleep with you.

Its 30k contributions from different men that they use to buy it.

Sometimes they are lucky to sleep with rich sugar daddy's that can dash them 100k or 200k. But they dont come around often.

Stand your ground. She will either block you, or stop responding to your chats as fast as she use to, or she knows that you know what she knows and comply.

Dont try to buy her attention by giving her the money. You will keep paying.

108 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Moment You Ask A Man For Money You Are Cheap. by mekaboy(m): 12:10pm On Apr 24, 2021
If you like her and she has a nice character. You notice somethings around her you could help her change, then do it. But the moment she starts to ask for money, just demand whatever you want immediately.

If it is not too early to ask you for money, it should not be too early to ask for sex.

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Moment You Ask A Man For Money You Are Cheap. by mekaboy(m): 12:16pm On Apr 24, 2021
And most times when you start paying, you think you are in love. When you look back at how much you have spent on the girl, you cant let you. You keep paying and being hopeful.

All this would have ended if you asked for sex immediately she asked for money.

The one that likes you wont block you or stop reading your messages because u did not give her money.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Moment You Ask A Man For Money You Are Cheap. by Xenry: 12:23pm On Apr 24, 2021
lilvicky68:

What to you mean, check it well. It's the one taking about rapists.

1 Like

Re: The Moment You Ask A Man For Money You Are Cheap. by Lilpen3758: 12:30pm On Apr 24, 2021
lilvicky68:
There is
Re: The Moment You Ask A Man For Money You Are Cheap. by Lilpen3758: 12:35pm On Apr 24, 2021
Me i will even Bleep u first before u even ask me for money......taah!! i get time for vagina people

27 Likes

Re: The Moment You Ask A Man For Money You Are Cheap. by TripleDdotcom: 12:38pm On Apr 24, 2021
BeautyO:

I'm sorry to say but your submission is as wack as fvck

Asking people for sex is in fact the direct opposite of what rape stands for. Rape is sexing someone by force. Their consent isn't required. But you having to ask first and waiting till she gives consent is the opposite of rape.

next time, don't allow your sentiments cloud your judgement my dear. Always use your sense to approach everything no matter how you feel like about that thing.

By the way, please check my signature and patronize us for your data. Na beg I dey beg. Thanks.

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Moment You Ask A Man For Money You Are Cheap. by Nobody: 12:43pm On Apr 24, 2021
Women who ask men for money are stupid

They should also go and hustle for the money to know that it is not easy to make money.

They will only use the money to buy make-up, bleaching cream and other useless stuffs.

If the guy ask for sex, she'll saw the guy is a rapist.

Why asking a man for money if you're not ready to give him what he wants?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment You Ask A Man For Money You Are Cheap. by lillyontop(m): 12:46pm On Apr 24, 2021
BeautyO:
The moment you ask a guy for cash you are a cheap hoe, prostitute, olosho and ashewo

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Moment You Ask A Man For Money You Are Cheap. by lilvicky68(m): 1:43pm On Apr 24, 2021
Xenry:
What to you mean, check it well. It's the one taking about rapists.
As I ignore am..I no see am..

9 Likes

Re: The Moment You Ask A Man For Money You Are Cheap. by Nobody: 2:02pm On Apr 24, 2021
lilvicky68:
As I ignore am..I no see am..
mad oh. #dontLeaveMe cheesy
me self ignore am

5 Likes

Re: The Moment You Ask A Man For Money You Are Cheap. by lilvicky68(m): 2:04pm On Apr 24, 2021
SmellySperm:

mad oh. #dontLeaveMe cheesy

me self ignore am
Lol..

2 Likes

Re: The Moment You Ask A Man For Money You Are Cheap. by Kiddogarcia(m): 2:11pm On Apr 24, 2021
When you are done transacting, remember I'm your best plug for everything sexual enhancement

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment You Ask A Man For Money You Are Cheap. by lilvicky68(m): 2:15pm On Apr 24, 2021
Lilpen3758:
There is
There's is not
Re: The Moment You Ask A Man For Money You Are Cheap. by Lilpen3758: 2:26pm On Apr 24, 2021
lilvicky68:
There's is not
I no even know say na my gee i quote what's up man
Re: The Moment You Ask A Man For Money You Are Cheap. by lilvicky68(m): 2:35pm On Apr 24, 2021
Lilpen3758:
I no even know say na my gee i quote what's up man
I dey oh..hope everything soft
Re: The Moment You Ask A Man For Money You Are Cheap. by Lilpen3758: 2:38pm On Apr 24, 2021
lilvicky68:
I dey oh..hope everything soft
Remain small but i believe wane
Re: The Moment You Ask A Man For Money You Are Cheap. by Fvckyouall: 2:43pm On Apr 24, 2021
BeautyO:

WTF. not rapist cheap. or you ladies would be armed robbers in this case

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tips On How To Survive "All My Friends Are Getting Married" / Are You Better Off Single? No Stress. / Have You Ever Lost A Good Partner Because Of Pride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.