Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,405 members, 7,812,198 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:56 AM

OAU First Class Graduate Twins Engages Another Set Of Twin Ladies. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / OAU First Class Graduate Twins Engages Another Set Of Twin Ladies. (2830 Views)

He Must Be 1st Class Graduate - Nigerian Lady Lists Qualities Husband Must Have / Photos Of Twin Sisters Who Got Married On The Same Day To Their Sweethearts / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Twin Sisters Getting Married Same Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OAU First Class Graduate Twins Engages Another Set Of Twin Ladies. by Ogbomoso17(m): 8:21pm On Nov 25, 2019
The Inspiring Story of the Handsome Twin Guys that engaged Beautiful Twin Ladies for Marriage
A set of beautiful twin ladies introduced a set of handsome twin guys on September 21, 2019, and are already planning their very unique wedding program for January, 2020.

Pictures from the Introduction Party which many people thought to be the Wedding Photographs were all over the place, which left many people wondering and inquisitive with several questions for the unique Twins, if they ever get to meet with them someday.

Meet the Guys - Ayansola Tayelolu Joshua and Ayansola Kehinde Caleb hails from Osun State, Nigeria. The cool guys both graduated from Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife in 2014 as the only two(2) First Class Graduates in the Faculty of Education. They both won the highly prestigious Commonwealth Scholarship in 2016 for their Masters Degree Program in the United Kingdom (UK).

Tayelolu Joshua completed his MSc in Psychology of Sports (BPS Accredited) at University of Stirling, Scotland in 2017 in a grandstyle, while Kehinde Caleb finished his MSc in Public Health at Bournemouth University, England in the same year in yet an outstanding succession.

While friends and relatives expected them to climb as soon as possible to the pinnacle of Academic Degrees by continuing immediately with their PhD program in the UK, considering their exemplary academic feats, to the amazement of all, they answered to their Music calling having written several inspirational songs. Since the completion of their Masters Degree in 2017, they have returned to Nigeria and have been ministering in songs at several churches, crusades, singing at wedding receptions, birthday, funeral and end of the year parties, anniversary, house warming and exhibition events, till date.

Meet the Ladies
Elejofi Taye Eunice and Elejofi Kehinde Bernice are from Ekiti State, but brought up in Lagos State, Nigeria. The elegant twin ladies who have always been very close from birth have always shared similar passions in terms of likes and dislikes. This is clearly evident in the fact that they have attended the same Nursery, Primary, and Secondary Schools, and have always been at the same pace in the endeavours of life till date. The twin sisters are currently studying at University of Lagos (UNILAG), and both have a calling, passion, and talent for singing.

The Guys claimed that they have always wanted to get married to a set of twins ladies since childhood and that they have been on the lookout for a long time before they finally met the right ladies.

However, the ladies said they were not expecting it such once in a bluemoon relationship, but just felt at peace and were strongly convinced that they are on the right path entering into the relationship.

"To some people it looks awkward, but to many more, it is an exceptional and interesting idea", they said.

2 Likes

Re: OAU First Class Graduate Twins Engages Another Set Of Twin Ladies. by Olalan(m): 8:25pm On Nov 25, 2019
Wishing them marital bliss
BTW just hoping their obsession to get married to a twin wouldnt make them overlook any redflag

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: OAU First Class Graduate Twins Engages Another Set Of Twin Ladies. by RHAPSODYIDRIS(m): 8:41pm On Nov 25, 2019
Beautiful.
Re: OAU First Class Graduate Twins Engages Another Set Of Twin Ladies. by jantofubu(m): 8:46pm On Nov 25, 2019
Third to comment
Re: OAU First Class Graduate Twins Engages Another Set Of Twin Ladies. by TheGiftedOne(m): 8:55pm On Nov 25, 2019
Obsession or real love? One of these pairs must have genuinely fallen in love with each other. Whether the same could be said for the second pair, I can't be very certain.

2 Likes

Re: OAU First Class Graduate Twins Engages Another Set Of Twin Ladies. by beresponsible(m): 8:59pm On Nov 25, 2019
That Taiwo one no sure again see her look.
Anyone thought of the babies?

1 Like

Re: OAU First Class Graduate Twins Engages Another Set Of Twin Ladies. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:00pm On Nov 25, 2019
shocked shocked shocked
This is wonderful happy married life.

But wait oo
Na Taiwo and Taiwo, kehinde and kehinde dey marry if so na double coincidence be that coolor is it the other way around Taiwo and kehinde and Taiwo and kehinde.

This is coincidentally complicated sad sad

Is it all yoruba twins that are called Taiwo and kehinde self? sad

1 Like

Re: OAU First Class Graduate Twins Engages Another Set Of Twin Ladies. by StarUp: 9:04pm On Nov 25, 2019
Better follow your mind o....don't go and say "I do" based on the common ground of being twins.

1 Like

Re: OAU First Class Graduate Twins Engages Another Set Of Twin Ladies. by odutolasodiq(m): 9:11pm On Nov 25, 2019
Those guys are a very unique set of twins, focused, hardworking and committed. The bond between them is so strong that you hardly see one of them without the other. Congratulations guys!

1 Like

Re: OAU First Class Graduate Twins Engages Another Set Of Twin Ladies. by Cuccitini(m): 9:19pm On Nov 25, 2019
Amazing me in amazement
Re: OAU First Class Graduate Twins Engages Another Set Of Twin Ladies. by Diegostan(m): 9:54pm On Nov 25, 2019
Which Kain eyebrows be this one
Re: OAU First Class Graduate Twins Engages Another Set Of Twin Ladies. by Splashdiddy(m): 10:14pm On Nov 25, 2019
Wetyn concern me
Re: OAU First Class Graduate Twins Engages Another Set Of Twin Ladies. by Nobody: 12:45am On Nov 26, 2019
odutolasodiq:
Those guys are a very unique set of twins, focused, hardworking and committed. The bond between them is so strong that you hardly see one of them without the other. Congratulations guys!
I'm a twin, and I get weirded out when I see how weird some twins are ...
I n' my twin won't do gulder ultimate search for girlfriends just because we want to get married to twins too.
In short, we will NOT get married on the same day.
We have different destinies abeg.

2 Likes

Re: OAU First Class Graduate Twins Engages Another Set Of Twin Ladies. by wilcox(m): 12:47am On Nov 26, 2019
Could this be a coincidence or an arrangement? If it’s a coincidence then the love will surely stand but if otherwise I fear it will not be rosy at end.
Re: OAU First Class Graduate Twins Engages Another Set Of Twin Ladies. by blesskewe(f): 8:12am On Nov 26, 2019
At the end if the day I hope they are really happy not cuz am a twin I should and must get married to a twin

1 Like

Re: OAU First Class Graduate Twins Engages Another Set Of Twin Ladies. by 9jaBloke: 11:28am On Nov 26, 2019
Kennys

(1) (Reply)

How To Know If A Nigerian Lady Is Crushing On You / Happy Birthday To Me (photos) / Nude Or Anal, whats ur pick?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.