Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,027 members, 7,821,564 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Tonto Dikeh Drags Stella Dimoko-Korkus Husband Into Their Fight - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Drags Stella Dimoko-Korkus Husband Into Their Fight (49500 Views)

Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online / Michael Okon Impregnated Married Woman & Got A Daughter - Stella Dimoko Korkus / Funke Akindele Loses Her Twins Pregnancy - Stella Dimoko Korkus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Drags Stella Dimoko-Korkus Husband Into Their Fight by imolile: 8:13am On Nov 26, 2019
So Tonto did not deny "Gbenshing" Toyin Lawani's Husband? Some revelation are actually true but unfortunate

This fight will be bloody. secrets will be running wild on the internet soon, People will be sending hidden affairs to both parties.
See the number of Amebos rushing this news instead of Fixing Nigeria and demanding for Sowore's Release

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Drags Stella Dimoko-Korkus Husband Into Their Fight by RiyadhGoddess(f): 8:14am On Nov 26, 2019
Just 2 days ago, I had a dream about this Tonto Dikeh and I am really surprised to see her trending.
Tonto I put it to you that you were never born again but rather hid under the name of Christ to deceive your gullible followers for resons best known to you.
Repent and amend your ways now that you can before it's too late.
You don't have to go about paying hungry bloggers to pull people down.
Repent Tonto C. Dikeh!

Your relationship and prayer life is not enough to take you to prosperity. There is a supernatural enablement that puts you in an advantage above your colleagues.
#Prayer Lord, fill me with the spirit of creativity and innovation in the name of Jesus. 
Good Morning FAM. Do have a great day today.

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Drags Stella Dimoko-Korkus Husband Into Their Fight by Angelfrost(m): 8:17am On Nov 26, 2019
Bossontop:
undecided
Women fight dey always sweet to watch......

[img]https://media1./images/d8305dde14424a25518e862786161125/tenor.gif?itemid=5457118[/img]

You mean the physical one where there is always a high chance for free "striptease".... Cos this one they are doing is just attention seeking. undecided

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Drags Stella Dimoko-Korkus Husband Into Their Fight by seangy4konji: 8:17am On Nov 26, 2019
Tonto will live long oo..they say when you knack two brother or two sisters. You will live long...

I only wonder If it was orgy.

Omo. Toto don see something ooo

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Drags Stella Dimoko-Korkus Husband Into Their Fight by seangy4konji: 8:18am On Nov 26, 2019
imolile:
So Tonto did not deny "Gbenshing" Toyin Lawani's Husband? Some revelation are actually true but unfortunate
am telling you..

She cannot deny any of the guys she is being
accused of knacking. Oh boy,toyin lawani husband,. Pastor,wizkid,iK and kalu brothers and many more.

6 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Drags Stella Dimoko-Korkus Husband Into Their Fight by 24kmagic: 8:20am On Nov 26, 2019
I talk am
Re: Tonto Dikeh Drags Stella Dimoko-Korkus Husband Into Their Fight by kenodrill: 8:20am On Nov 26, 2019
Stella na only you get all those NOSE??
Re: Tonto Dikeh Drags Stella Dimoko-Korkus Husband Into Their Fight by realestniggah: 8:21am On Nov 26, 2019
"Confused Margot"

Bobrisky

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Drags Stella Dimoko-Korkus Husband Into Their Fight by Jaynom(m): 8:23am On Nov 26, 2019
OKorowanta:
Dis Stella fit be olosho sef!
Na mostly runs girls dey hook all dis white men.
Maheeda for the Port Harcourt lifestyle cramp her own one time.
there's nothing wrong marrying someone you love regardless of their color. Stella makes decent cash from her blog

9 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Drags Stella Dimoko-Korkus Husband Into Their Fight by AngelicBeing: 8:24am On Nov 26, 2019
Re: Tonto Dikeh Drags Stella Dimoko-Korkus Husband Into Their Fight by Godsonkemz(m): 8:25am On Nov 26, 2019
These two grown bitches should just settle their differences and stop buzzing the internet with childish talks.

The confused maggot should be that disgusting Bobrisky.

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Drags Stella Dimoko-Korkus Husband Into Their Fight by gassbee: 8:26am On Nov 26, 2019
Wao dis babe body count go dey unbelievable

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Drags Stella Dimoko-Korkus Husband Into Their Fight by Victorex001(m): 8:26am On Nov 26, 2019
futurewise11:

I know stella wells for Germany.

She currently lives in Northrine westphalia (NRW).

she's not what she's portraying to Nigerians but her time never reach..

What’s she portraying to Nigerians? Lol
She’s just a blogger, the Lady even hardly post pictures of herself or doings so what are you talking about?

21 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Drags Stella Dimoko-Korkus Husband Into Their Fight by NigeriaBam: 8:27am On Nov 26, 2019
Celebrities with fight are like 5 & 6
Re: Tonto Dikeh Drags Stella Dimoko-Korkus Husband Into Their Fight by Nobody: 8:30am On Nov 26, 2019
futurewise11:

I know stella wells for Germany.

She currently lives in Northrine westphalia (NRW).

she's not what she's portraying to Nigerians but her time never reach..

NRW is too wide...that could be Cologne Bonn or any other town or hamlet in the zone

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Drags Stella Dimoko-Korkus Husband Into Their Fight by nauto: 8:30am On Nov 26, 2019
I see
Re: Tonto Dikeh Drags Stella Dimoko-Korkus Husband Into Their Fight by Nobody: 8:30am On Nov 26, 2019
We are going to find out just how many peoples husband's and bfs toto decay has fked.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Drags Stella Dimoko-Korkus Husband Into Their Fight by ussv: 8:31am On Nov 26, 2019
The two of them no well.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Drags Stella Dimoko-Korkus Husband Into Their Fight by Goalnaldo(m): 8:32am On Nov 26, 2019
This Tonto Dike is very loud and opinionated. I once sat next to her in an airplane. We had a nice chat. We talked about fatoyinbo and busola, the portharcourt serial killer and bbnaija. I remember I asked her why her news always make front page in nairaland. She said that Seun will soon become her in-law that he has a crush on her younger sister.

In a world where lies are cooked, I'm learning to be an awesome cook.

20 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Drags Stella Dimoko-Korkus Husband Into Their Fight by NaijaDonCast(m): 8:33am On Nov 26, 2019
nollywood actors and olosho work are like 5 and 6
Re: Tonto Dikeh Drags Stella Dimoko-Korkus Husband Into Their Fight by hisexcellency34: 8:34am On Nov 26, 2019
If truly this is Mr Korkus, then ogogoro has messed him up big time
Re: Tonto Dikeh Drags Stella Dimoko-Korkus Husband Into Their Fight by obayendo1010(m): 8:36am On Nov 26, 2019
guess blimping is part of the game her own tonto is counting because she is doing her profiles friends husband just like linda and so on even ladies too there blimp anybody they want and how there want it, just like my landlady is blimping my guy me he nor concern me provided nor be my house una do am......stella pls bring another point is it only blimping you can talk about? if yes pls make it intersting we need to know the politicians she blimp as well....

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Drags Stella Dimoko-Korkus Husband Into Their Fight by sylve11: 8:36am On Nov 26, 2019
them can fight faint there. e nor concern me. undecided cool

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Drags Stella Dimoko-Korkus Husband Into Their Fight by AlphaStyles(m): 8:43am On Nov 26, 2019
Tonto Dikeh the self acclaimed repented Christian grin

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Drags Stella Dimoko-Korkus Husband Into Their Fight by Toscarel: 8:46am On Nov 26, 2019
Stella fc sgill leading tontodecay and Bob utd by a large margin

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Drags Stella Dimoko-Korkus Husband Into Their Fight by adesegun121(m): 8:50am On Nov 26, 2019
Ok
Re: Tonto Dikeh Drags Stella Dimoko-Korkus Husband Into Their Fight by greggng: 8:52am On Nov 26, 2019
Tonto is very correct on this one. Mere looking at the man face you will know that ogogoro don finish him life

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Drags Stella Dimoko-Korkus Husband Into Their Fight by meobizy(f): 8:52am On Nov 26, 2019
Tonto strikes me as the type who’ll bark like a dog and tear your skin off if your sexual performance is amazing. She’s crazy like that.

Why is everyone using her to drag Bobrisky? Who did the guy offend? Tonto is the main perpetrator, why don’t opponents focus on her alone? I won’t lie, I’m enjoying this mud fight. It will continue for a while. I now choose to no longer celebrate Nigerian women with Caucasian husbands since it seems they pick bottom of the barrel men.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Drags Stella Dimoko-Korkus Husband Into Their Fight by SoNature(m): 8:54am On Nov 26, 2019
franchasng:
Tonto Dikeh is an ugly mgbeke who used runs girl money she collected from different men to enhance her stockfish looking body to attract richer men to continue footing her bills while she confuses her confused female fans into believing that she is a 'King' for using runs girl money to be feeding one small boy when millions of uneducated, hardworking women scattered all over Nigeria are working hard under rain and sun, trading and feeding their whole family and even paying school fees of their children in higher institutions and are not making noise about it.

The only thing Tonto Dikeh is good at is telling lies, gossiping, test-driving different dicks of successful men and boys, collecting freebies to sustain her fake life.

Whoever takes Tonto Dikeh serious needs his or her brain examined urgently angry

Like seriously, are you a guy or a lady?

It's pretty difficult believing that you are the latter.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chiwetalu Agu Wears Dreadlocks (Photos) / What Acting Wicked Characters Did To My Life — Chiwetalu Agu / Kcee Welcomes Newborn Baby, King Kwemtochukwu Okonkwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.