Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Tonto Dikeh Drags Stella Dimoko-Korkus Husband Into Their Fight - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Drags Stella Dimoko-Korkus Husband Into Their Fight (49501 Views)

Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online / Michael Okon Impregnated Married Woman & Got A Daughter - Stella Dimoko Korkus / Funke Akindele Loses Her Twins Pregnancy - Stella Dimoko Korkus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Drags Stella Dimoko-Korkus Husband Into Their Fight by Toscarel: 8:55am On Nov 26, 2019
[s]
Goalnaldo:
This Tonto Dike is very loud and opinionated. I once sat next to her in an airplane. We had a nice chat. We talked about fatoyinbo and busola, the portharcourt serial killer and bbnaija. I remember I asked her why her news always make front page in nairaland. She said that Seun will soon become her in-law that he has a crush on her younger sister.

In a world where lies are cooked, I'm learning to be an awesome cook.
[/s]

I strike out the lies
Re: Tonto Dikeh Drags Stella Dimoko-Korkus Husband Into Their Fight by meobizy(f): 8:57am On Nov 26, 2019
imolile:
So Tonto did not deny "Gbenshing" Toyin Lawani's Husband? Some revelation are actually true but unfortunate

This fight will be bloody. secrets will be running wild on the internet soon, People will be sending hidden affairs to both parties.
See the number of Amebos rushing this news instead of Fixing Nigeria and demanding for Sowore's Release
What is a Sumure?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Drags Stella Dimoko-Korkus Husband Into Their Fight by mystical109(m): 9:00am On Nov 26, 2019
franchasng:
Tonto Dikeh is an ugly mgbeke who used runs girl money she collected from different men to enhance her stockfish looking body to attract richer men to continue footing her bills while she confuses her confused female fans into believing that she is a 'King' for using runs girl money to be feeding one small boy when millions of uneducated, hardworking women scattered all over Nigeria are working hard under rain and sun, trading and feeding their whole family and even paying school fees of their children in higher institutions and are not making noise about it.

The only thing Tonto Dikeh is good at is telling lies, gossiping, test-driving different dicks of successful men and boys, collecting freebies to sustain her fake life.

Whoever takes Tonto Dikeh serious needs his or her brain examined urgently angry
I'm not in support of any of them but don't you ever say Tonto Dike was ugly. The girl has been beautiful from birth

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Drags Stella Dimoko-Korkus Husband Into Their Fight by somalianprince: 9:00am On Nov 26, 2019
Tonto- 2

Stella- 0

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Drags Stella Dimoko-Korkus Husband Into Their Fight by somalianprince: 9:01am On Nov 26, 2019
But this stella is such an ugly bitch. Which kind man married that kind of woman

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Drags Stella Dimoko-Korkus Husband Into Their Fight by Mrshape: 9:01am On Nov 26, 2019
chukwugoziegi:
grin
Churchill was right after all. Keyamo go dey somewhere now dey shake him head say which kain werey client be this Tonto Dikeh?

Bia, is Bobrisky the confused maggot?
Not bobrisky there is another new guy,
Re: Tonto Dikeh Drags Stella Dimoko-Korkus Husband Into Their Fight by TheMostComplex1: 9:07am On Nov 26, 2019
They two of them shouldn't stop cos I'm entertained.

The must continue.

Stelladimokokorkus vs Jim Iyke and Wizkid vs Lindaikeji this two bloggers finally succumbed when the met this people. You can Google it and they can never write negative things about Jim and wizkid.

I need more drama

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Drags Stella Dimoko-Korkus Husband Into Their Fight by TheMostComplex1: 9:07am On Nov 26, 2019
mystical109:
I'm not in support of any of them but don't you ever say Tonto Dike was ugly. The girl has been beautiful from birth

Yes Tonto is a very beautiful woman
Re: Tonto Dikeh Drags Stella Dimoko-Korkus Husband Into Their Fight by Awoo88: 9:07am On Nov 26, 2019
Is that man in that pic stalla's husband?? The man bi like who ogogoro don spoil him life.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Drags Stella Dimoko-Korkus Husband Into Their Fight by Skepticus: 9:10am On Nov 26, 2019
mystical109:

What's beautiful about her?

Tell me.

To think you are a man, is more embarrassment sef.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Drags Stella Dimoko-Korkus Husband Into Their Fight by Beverlyjean(f): 9:11am On Nov 26, 2019
Tonto will bcom aunty kemi when she grows old
Re: Tonto Dikeh Drags Stella Dimoko-Korkus Husband Into Their Fight by coming2america: 9:25am On Nov 26, 2019
philip0906:
Toto Decay finally jam person wey don show am say, craze get grade.

There's literally no one Toto Decay hasn't had a spat with...No one. Her insanity is beyond redemption. In the coming months and a few years time, she will still have a spat with the senile she male she calls bestie where they will spill all sorts.

To all the men out there, once your partner covertly or openly follows and supports senile people like Toto Decay, you had better flee as there's a 99% chance you will be dealing with an insane woman.

I keep wondering..I have a Calabar girl i love so much, though it seems we have broken up..or she said she's no longer interested because i wouldnt indulge hr excesses. Some of her role models, i just wonder. She adores Tonto( even now as I write, her whatsap status is something Tonto Posted). She adors Ceecee, infact that seems like the person she adores most.She is a big fan of Tacha, in her eyes, Tacha ca do no wrong. She considers hersef sort of A marlian, Naira Marley is one of hr favourite artise- she always has a thing for people with deviant behaviour.

She has introduced me to her family and I was even supposed to come to introduction earlier in the year before things went bad between us. I am still trying to patch things up, but she is having none of it .

Why would you let celebrities or popular people with deviant behaviour be your idos?

6 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Drags Stella Dimoko-Korkus Husband Into Their Fight by Brightest04(m): 9:36am On Nov 26, 2019
End of the month entertainment from two expired oloshos

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Drags Stella Dimoko-Korkus Husband Into Their Fight by Ishilove: 9:37am On Nov 26, 2019
coming2america:

I keep wondering..I have a Calabar girl i love so much, though it seems we have broken up..or she said she's no longer interested because i wouldnt indulge hr excesses. Some of her role models, i just wonder. She adores Tonto( even now as I write, her whatsap status is something Tonto Posted). She adors Ceecee, infact that seems like the person she adores most.She is a big fan of Tacha, in her eyes, Tacha ca do no wrong. She considers hersef sort of A marlian, Naira Marley is one of hr favourite artise- she always has a thing for people with deviant behaviour.

She has introduced me to her family and I was even supposed to come to introduction earlier in the year before things went bad between us. I am still trying to patch things up, but she is having none of it .

Why would you let celebrities or popular people with deviant behaviour be your idos?
You dodged a bullet, bub.

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Drags Stella Dimoko-Korkus Husband Into Their Fight by TheMostComplex1: 9:42am On Nov 26, 2019
Are you for real?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Drags Stella Dimoko-Korkus Husband Into Their Fight by Gandollaar(f): 9:43am On Nov 26, 2019
chukwuibuipob:
undecided angry
Bia! If ur sis/family member marry a white.Automatically dem be olosho undecided abi? I can confam,dat's not stella Hubby
Show us proof or STFU!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Drags Stella Dimoko-Korkus Husband Into Their Fight by TheMostComplex1: 9:46am On Nov 26, 2019
Brightest04:
End of the month entertainment from two expired oloshos

Make up story. Abegi stop the lies cos it doesn't suit you.
All the names you mentioned here may be better than you , your family members yet you don't notice it.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Drags Stella Dimoko-Korkus Husband Into Their Fight by Gandollaar(f): 9:48am On Nov 26, 2019
seangy4konji:
am telling you..

She cannot deny any of the guys she is being
accused of knacking. Oh boy,toyin lawani husband,. Pastor,wizkid,iK and kalu brothers and many more.
So is it your fvck? How many girls have you slept it? Just 4?

I know you are part of those against Sharia courts in the SW, but it must come to help in checking your excesses.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Drags Stella Dimoko-Korkus Husband Into Their Fight by seangy4konji: 9:50am On Nov 26, 2019
Gandollaar:

I know you are part of those against Sharia courts in the SW, but it must come to help in checking your excesses.
why it deh pepper ucalibreno kill urself oooo..hoegang

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Drags Stella Dimoko-Korkus Husband Into Their Fight by Gandollaar(f): 9:51am On Nov 26, 2019
coming2america:

Oga what are you talking about? But you both found a common ground to the point of visiting her family. Do you have a deviant behavior?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Drags Stella Dimoko-Korkus Husband Into Their Fight by seangy4konji: 9:52am On Nov 26, 2019
Gandollaar:

why it deh pepper ucalibreno kill urself oooo..hoegang..I can see u r just as confused with your gender like her bestie Bob..no more response till you know your gender.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Drags Stella Dimoko-Korkus Husband Into Their Fight by Mavor: 9:53am On Nov 26, 2019
OKorowanta:
Dis Stella fit be olosho sef!
Na mostly runs girls dey hook all dis white men.
Maheeda for the Port Harcourt lifestyle cramp her own one time.
See your bush illiterate way of thinking. Go to school, your type no go gree. So an African woman married to a white man makes her a wh0re? Dumba$$ mu-mu. Read a fucking book and educate yourself.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Drags Stella Dimoko-Korkus Husband Into Their Fight by chukwuibuipob: 10:04am On Nov 26, 2019
grin cheesy wink smiley grin.
Gandollaar:
Show us proof or STFU!
undecidedProof kor,fufu ni.U expect me to upload her family pic here without her permission undecided? Go apply for Austria visa .U can enta GERMANY from there.Once u land,find a cardboard and write DUNDEE/CONFUSED boy from Nig dey look for STELLA DIMOKO KORKUS cool

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Drags Stella Dimoko-Korkus Husband Into Their Fight by Nobody: 10:08am On Nov 26, 2019
That’s not her husband I’ve known Stella since encomium days correct gist cafe her husband is on the bigger side she must be telling the truth for them to be trying to slam her with lies

Any man wey see wetin Churchill and him mama suffer park head for there God bless your generations you will need it

Emotionally restricted people say a lot in posts

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Drags Stella Dimoko-Korkus Husband Into Their Fight by skyfather09(m): 10:18am On Nov 26, 2019
we Africans no dey ever get better nose...

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Drags Stella Dimoko-Korkus Husband Into Their Fight by foreshore(m): 10:39am On Nov 26, 2019
obavalen:
As expected the social media fight between Tonto Dikeh and her former friend, Stella Dimoko has taken an ugly twist as Tonto Dikeh is now going after Stella Dimoko Korkus' alleged white husband whom Stella has done all in her best to keep out of public eye.

The confrontation stated when Tonto Dikeh posted this through a blogger:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5TQyQPoCrv/?hl=en

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5UGiCQIZph/

I can see the reason why all this Tonto - Toto, she is living to her name. Toto Dikeh!!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Drags Stella Dimoko-Korkus Husband Into Their Fight by yahoosurepass(m): 10:49am On Nov 26, 2019
someones role model..... shame on you two
Re: Tonto Dikeh Drags Stella Dimoko-Korkus Husband Into Their Fight by Tamzy: 11:02am On Nov 26, 2019
chukwugoziegi:
grin
Churchill was right after all. Keyamo go dey somewhere now dey shake him head say which kain werey client be this Tonto Dikeh?

Bia, is Bobrisky the confused maggot?

Hahaha hahaha, you're funny man! Anything can be confused around her.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Drags Stella Dimoko-Korkus Husband Into Their Fight by holluphemydavid(m): 11:04am On Nov 26, 2019
tohyorsih2:
I support Stella on this one. Tonto don jam person wey pass am
I tell u
Re: Tonto Dikeh Drags Stella Dimoko-Korkus Husband Into Their Fight by mamatwiny(f): 11:08am On Nov 26, 2019
Goalnaldo:
This Tonto Dike is very loud and opinionated. I once sat next to her in an airplane. We had a nice chat. We talked about fatoyinbo and busola, the portharcourt serial killer and bbnaija. I remember I asked her why her news always make front page in nairaland. She said that Seun will soon become her in-law that he has a crush on her younger sister.

In a world where lies are cooked, I'm learning to be an awesome cook.

An you are such an awesome cook . you got skills!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Drags Stella Dimoko-Korkus Husband Into Their Fight by OKorowanta: 11:14am On Nov 26, 2019
Jaynom:
there's nothing wrong marrying someone you love regardless of their color. Stella makes decent cash from her blog

Very constructive..
I take back my write up...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kcee Welcomes Newborn Baby, King Kwemtochukwu Okonkwo / Hushpuppi Shades Ice Prince & Phyno, Says They Wear Fake Designer Wristwat / Davido Sips Some Tea Before Leaving For His Endorsement Meetings (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.