Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,217 members, 7,842,574 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Not All Women Want Your Money… - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Not All Women Want Your Money… (28975 Views)

Opinion: If You Really Want Your Ex To Know You've Moved On, Stop Doing This! / When A Girl Says "I Don't Want Your Girlfriend To Come And Beat Me" / Any Man Who Thinks All Women Want From Men Is Money, Has Low Self Esteem. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Not All Women Want Your Money… by maximusprime2000: 5:18pm On Nov 26, 2019
lexy2014:

Its very possible and it happens regularly. If it hasn't happened to u, doesnt mean it doesn't happen

My Gf did not come from a rich background.and She doesn't border me for money. Until i discovered she is a slay qween thru a friend on social media. I started thinking of dumping her to save my soul.she must impress her self-esteem lol. If u cant figure out Ao shes spending more thank what shes earning. U r on your own. People like lieing to themselves shall.
Re: Not All Women Want Your Money… by Adesuwag(m): 5:20pm On Nov 26, 2019
Mo ya look away undecided
Re: Not All Women Want Your Money… by Nobody: 5:22pm On Nov 26, 2019
binarymachine:
The love for the good and expensive life has driven most ladies into wanting everything luxury. They want to live in beautiful mansions in posh areas, they want to ride in nice cars, eat good food, use expensive gadgets, buy expensive dresses and wear expensive make ups and hairs etc. This pushes them to move towards persons who they feel can provide all these and sometimes hurting the ones who can’t. Hence the notion that ladies love money.

However there are ladies out there who do not really care about the financial security a man has to offer. This set of ladies are not limited only to the rich ones but even the broke ones. There are broke expossed girls who are not moved by life and all of its luxuries and flaunting it just to get them to notice you is a deal breaker for them. Yes! they exist. There are ladies who are looking for simplicity, honesty and love. All they want is someone who will show them love and care, shower them with attention and affection and stick with them no matter their flaws.

Everyone loves money and everybody needs money, however, not all ladies you come across are so impressed by cash and luxury. Even if they may desire it, not every lady makes it a deal breaker. Women also need love and affection, attention and quality time. Sometimes a simple compliment or gesture is all that is needed to kick things off. That lady you see around looking all sexy and serious, just say hi and let her know she looks beautiful, tell her the shoes are pretty, offer to get her a pack of pop corn and you might just be surprised how things will roll.

Purge that mentality of “all women love money” and all they want and care for is cash. You will be spending a lot of money on women and attracting the wrong ones. All men love money too, everybody does. We all want the good life and financial security, stop picking on the ladies.

Source: https://flipmemes.com/2019/10/16/not-all-women-want-money/

More power to your elbow.
Re: Not All Women Want Your Money… by KevMitnick: 5:25pm On Nov 26, 2019
GraGra247:
If she don't want your money she's getting enough from another man elsewhere. It's the same thing.
Yes.. From her father grin
Re: Not All Women Want Your Money… by Legendguru: 5:30pm On Nov 26, 2019
ohh
Re: Not All Women Want Your Money… by Kingsteve(m): 5:36pm On Nov 26, 2019
zakir007:
Is her name zul
Nahhh...
Re: Not All Women Want Your Money… by Dicksonnet: 5:37pm On Nov 26, 2019
If you know any adult woman who cares only for LOVE AND ATTENTION, just get across to me

She must not be below 35years
Must also be decent and fashionable

Contact 07053433462 only call or text

Decent and serious minded fellow only
Re: Not All Women Want Your Money… by GraGra247(m): 5:53pm On Nov 26, 2019
KevMitnick:

Yes.. From her father grin

You're simply trying to sound smart but you ended up proving my point. Is her dad not a man??

Whether dad or brother or boyfriend, sugar daddy or husband, the point is that men fully sustain the female population but they hate to acknowledge this because of feminism.
Re: Not All Women Want Your Money… by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 26, 2019
True talk Op, especially Nairaland women lipsrsealed
Re: Not All Women Want Your Money… by NoraPibowei(f): 6:00pm On Nov 26, 2019
Story for the gods,I want a man that has money,am not saying my man should be very rich but he must have money,every woman wants a man that has money.

1 Like

Re: Not All Women Want Your Money… by TGON(m): 6:20pm On Nov 26, 2019
vanida6:
I love this thread cheesy
you luv d thread d same way u luv money right? (winks)

1 Like

Re: Not All Women Want Your Money… by Saintmary(f): 6:31pm On Nov 26, 2019
Just as males in Nigeria are socially conditioned to feel entitled to females' body, time and everything else they can get from them, females are also socially conditioned to expect financial perks from males. Likewise, just as some males gradually wean themselves from this social conditioning, some females also wean themselves gradually. To be honest, we were born into a grossly flawed society and its our individual responsibility to make as much change as possible for posterity's sake.

2 Likes

Re: Not All Women Want Your Money… by Hisduchess(f): 6:41pm On Nov 26, 2019
MrCork:

..ok.. U haven't met HISDUCHESS yet....a.k.a chop ya moiney(true story) undecided

You no even get shishi to chop sef(true storyyy)
Re: Not All Women Want Your Money… by Kingrefreshed: 6:42pm On Nov 26, 2019
binarymachine:
The love for the good and expensive life has driven most ladies into wanting everything luxury. They want to live in beautiful mansions in posh areas, they want to ride in nice cars, eat good food, use expensive gadgets, buy expensive dresses and wear expensive make ups and hairs etc. This pushes them to move towards persons who they feel can provide all these and sometimes hurting the ones who can’t. Hence the notion that ladies love money.

However there are ladies out there who do not really care about the financial security a man has to offer. This set of ladies are not limited only to the rich ones but even the broke ones. There are broke expossed girls who are not moved by life and all of its luxuries and flaunting it just to get them to notice you is a deal breaker for them. Yes! they exist. There are ladies who are looking for simplicity, honesty and love. All they want is someone who will show them love and care, shower them with attention and affection and stick with them no matter their flaws.

Everyone loves money and everybody needs money, however, not all ladies you come across are so impressed by cash and luxury. Even if they may desire it, not every lady makes it a deal breaker. Women also need love and affection, attention and quality time. Sometimes a simple compliment or gesture is all that is needed to kick things off. That lady you see around looking all sexy and serious, just say hi and let her know she looks beautiful, tell her the shoes are pretty, offer to get her a pack of pop corn and you might just be surprised how things will roll.

Purge that mentality of “all women love money” and all they want and care for is cash. You will be spending a lot of money on women and attracting the wrong ones. All men love money too, everybody does. We all want the good life and financial security, stop picking on the ladies.

Yes it's true! Some want your life grin
Re: Not All Women Want Your Money… by MrCork: 6:53pm On Nov 26, 2019
Hisduchess:

You no even get shishi to chop sef(true storyyy)

S
...all i ask from u is ordinary punnnnnnny...but instead..all u gimmmme is stresss(shake my London head) undecided

1 Like

Re: Not All Women Want Your Money… by Yewandequeen(f): 6:56pm On Nov 26, 2019
Kushgang:

If that is the kinda of person you're maybe I will try and met you then lol
no thank you. I am taken tongue

1 Like

Re: Not All Women Want Your Money… by Dicksonnet: 7:15pm On Nov 26, 2019
Hello, if there is any woman adult whose concern is only LOVE, AFFECTION, ATTENTION AND TRUTH I make bold to say SHE will get all those in abundance from me.

Note: she must not be bellow 35 years
She must be independent
Sociable
Ready to flow along and not float
Contact 07053433462, call or text only!!!
Pls only a ready and serious minded fellow should contact
Thanks
Re: Not All Women Want Your Money… by MartinsD12(m): 7:18pm On Nov 26, 2019
binarymachine:

Trash and big lie
Re: Not All Women Want Your Money… by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 26, 2019
i dont have time to read it all but the title 'not all women want your money' is not for me cuz all women i hv met want my money believe me they r morethan 100
Re: Not All Women Want Your Money… by nkemjacob2(m): 8:05pm On Nov 26, 2019
To cut the story short, if u see any girl DAT is not after my money pls send me a message I'm ready to love o
Re: Not All Women Want Your Money… by Pearl543(f): 8:24pm On Nov 26, 2019
Kushgang:

Mindset or not mindset all I know is all girls are fond of moneyi shikena

Alright then. Your opinion
Re: Not All Women Want Your Money… by MedicH: 8:44pm On Nov 26, 2019
lyndaway:
Not all women are after a man's cash even though it is important some women can stay with a guy for years and won't ask him for money and she will be fine

Read this trash again and use it to judge the level of ur thinking.
Re: Not All Women Want Your Money… by rafindo(m): 9:03pm On Nov 26, 2019
lexy2014:

They do exist. U just haven't met any

Till then.
They are extinct
Re: Not All Women Want Your Money… by Asad6ixty9: 11:23pm On Nov 26, 2019
Kingsteve:

Lol
Guys una funny oo.
Do you honestly think I would give out her number to a total stranger on NL? grin

E no dey work that way na bros!
Haba! grin
Kingsteve:

Lol
Guys una funny oo.
Do you honestly think I would give out her number to a total stranger on NL? grin

Haba! grin
Kingsteve:

Lol
Guys una funny oo.

Haba! grin
OG, I DONT NEED HER NO. ALL I NEED YOU TO DO IS TONGUE THE WORDS IN HER EAR. BESIDES BEST FRIENDS WERE ONCE STRANGERS.
Re: Not All Women Want Your Money… by Asad6ixty9: 11:29pm On Nov 26, 2019
Yewandequeen:
no thank you. I am taken tongue
the last time i checked, only dead people were taken.
Re: Not All Women Want Your Money… by obailala(m): 12:54am On Nov 27, 2019
I guess people attract their likes. I've met and dated women who never asked for a dime from me; Yes Nigerian women. I always had to be the one to even force favours on them. I must confess though, I've also met some hungry Nigerian girls who wouldn't be able to respect themselves even if their lives depend on it.

1 Like

Re: Not All Women Want Your Money… by Monday9900: 6:47am On Nov 27, 2019
see below
Re: Not All Women Want Your Money… by chibuike65: 7:38am On Nov 27, 2019
This is hate speech
Re: Not All Women Want Your Money… by Nanatrendy(f): 7:47am On Nov 27, 2019
Money is not everything, money cannot replace attention. Money does not equate love, especially for men who have got plenty of money giving you money means nothing. If you are only interested in a man because of money and gifts then there is no difference between you and a prostitute.
Re: Not All Women Want Your Money… by lyndaway(f): 11:51am On Nov 27, 2019
rafindo:

Because they don't exist.
they do exist
Re: Not All Women Want Your Money… by AfroKnight: 12:07pm On Nov 27, 2019
Suspect33:
give me her number, i promise you i will understand her

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Not All Women Want Your Money… by AfroKnight: 12:10pm On Nov 27, 2019
Nanatrendy:
Money is not everything, money cannot replace attention. Money does not equate love, especially for men who have got plenty of money giving you money means nothing. If you are only interested in a man because of money and gifts then there is no difference between you and a prostitute.

Quick question. Are you Nigerian?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Prostitutes Hold Top Politician Hostage And Beat Him In Asaba / Download Mp3 Messages By Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo On Love, Dating, Marriage, Sex / How Do You Define An Independent Woman?.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.