Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,694 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

My New Boyfriend Uses Gold Circle Condom, I Want A Break Up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My New Boyfriend Uses Gold Circle Condom, I Want A Break Up (15621 Views)

Lady Introduces Her New Boyfriend To Her Husband & Boyfriend (pics/video) / I Refused To Accept A Breakup Untill She Started Flaunting Her New Boyfriend / My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My New Boyfriend Uses Gold Circle Condom, I Want A Break Up by TeeFeh(f): 1:30pm On Nov 26, 2019
Okay so I just started dating this guy a few months ago but we haven’t met since we started dating, so I went to his place for sleepover last weekend and I saw a GOLD CIRCLE condom in his room.

I was surprised because I have not seen a Gold Circle condom in years, and I think its a cheap one. Why not Durex, Kiss, Flex or other new age brand. Gold Circle is cheap and I had to go out to buy a Durex if we wanted to have sex. In his defence, he uses Gold Circle and its more affordable for him.

I am thinking of breaking up with him because I cannot deal with someone that thinks its okay to use GOLD CIRCLE condom. Am I overreacting??

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My New Boyfriend Uses Gold Circle Condom, I Want A Break Up by Kelvin30286063(m): 1:35pm On Nov 26, 2019
TeeFeh:
Okay so I just started dating this guy a few months ago but we haven’t met since we started dating, so I went to his place for sleepover last weekend and I saw a GOLD CIRCLE condom in his room.

I was surprised because I have not seen a Gold Circle condom in years, and I think its a cheap one. Why not Durex, Kiss, Flex or other new age brand. Gold Circle is cheap and I had to go out to buy a Durex if we wanted to have sex. In his defence, he uses Gold Circle and its more affordable for him.

I am thinking of breaking up with him because I cannot deal with someone that thinks its okay to use GOLD CIRCLE condom. Am I overreacting??
You're extremely stupid. I'd advice you to take down this post before people that will bash you come online.

102 Likes 12 Shares

Re: My New Boyfriend Uses Gold Circle Condom, I Want A Break Up by TeeFeh(f): 1:36pm On Nov 26, 2019
Kelvin30286063:

You're extremely stupid. I'd advice you to take down this post before people that will bash you come online.
do you use gold circle? Why do you sound pained? I asked a simple question, whats the cause for an insult?

You must be a crackhead

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My New Boyfriend Uses Gold Circle Condom, I Want A Break Up by Kelvin30286063(m): 1:41pm On Nov 26, 2019
TeeFeh:
do you use gold circle? Why do you sound pained? I asked a simple question, whats the cause for an insult?

You must be a crackhead
Maybe I'm a crackhead I don't know but I'm sure you're one very unserious person to want to break up with a guy cuz he had gold circle at home. For you to know the names of all the condoms in the market shows your level of sexual exposure.
You're probably a prostitute too.
To answer your question. I don't use condoms cuz married men don't need it but for a girl to date a guy for some months and ask if she can break up with him cuz he uses a type of condom is the height of stupidity I've seen all my life.

227 Likes 13 Shares

Re: My New Boyfriend Uses Gold Circle Condom, I Want A Break Up by bogdaddy(m): 1:45pm On Nov 26, 2019
You mentioned four different types of condom, your pussy mileage is longer than Lagos- Ibadan express road o! Biko park well
TeeFeh:

96 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My New Boyfriend Uses Gold Circle Condom, I Want A Break Up by amiibaby(f): 1:46pm On Nov 26, 2019
Lol this is so stupiiiiiiiid... op I guess u are high on them weed even to mention different names of condoms shows how wayward u are ... spits on ur rotten totooo

40 Likes

Re: My New Boyfriend Uses Gold Circle Condom, I Want A Break Up by TeeFeh(f): 1:47pm On Nov 26, 2019
Kelvin30286063:

Maybe I'm a crackhead I don't know but I'm sure you're one very unserious person to want to break up with a guy cuz he had gold circle at home. For you to know the names of all the condoms in the market shows your level of exposure when it comes to sex.
You're probably a prostitute too.
To answer your question. I don't use condoms cuz married men don't need it but for a girl to date a girl for some months and ask if she can break up with him cuz he uses a type of condom is the height of stupidity I've seen all my life.
Okay bro
Re: My New Boyfriend Uses Gold Circle Condom, I Want A Break Up by NUJABEZ: 1:47pm On Nov 26, 2019
Cold circle is a terrible product, but it gets the job done.

Don't break up with him, just let him know that he just has to change to something else because gold circle numbs your vagina.

3 Likes

Re: My New Boyfriend Uses Gold Circle Condom, I Want A Break Up by TeeFeh(f): 1:48pm On Nov 26, 2019
bogdaddy:
You mentioned four different types of condom, your pussy mileage is longer than Lagos- Ibadan express road o! Biko park well
tf is pussy milleage? Are you usually daft or its only for today? Say na pussy milleage, please get your brain checked because you sound dull and clueless about reality

2 Likes

Re: My New Boyfriend Uses Gold Circle Condom, I Want A Break Up by TeeFeh(f): 1:49pm On Nov 26, 2019
amiibaby:
Lol this is so stupiiiiiiiid... op I guess u are high on them weed
Actually this is for real, I just have a feeling that he is a cheap guy and in the long run he mightn’t have anything to offer.... he needs to fix up

1 Like

Re: My New Boyfriend Uses Gold Circle Condom, I Want A Break Up by Prazo1: 1:49pm On Nov 26, 2019
if he was good in bed u won't care which condom brand he use.....lol
Re: My New Boyfriend Uses Gold Circle Condom, I Want A Break Up by TeeFeh(f): 1:50pm On Nov 26, 2019
NUJABEZ:
Cold circle is a Terri le product, but it gets the job done.

Don't break up with him, just let him know that he just has to change to soemthkng else because gold circle numbs your vagina.
Now this is the best reply I have had so far, not some cocksuckers calling me stupid for being real.

I asked for an advice not to be judged. Thank you so much for this insight, bless you.

12 Likes

Re: My New Boyfriend Uses Gold Circle Condom, I Want A Break Up by TeeFeh(f): 1:50pm On Nov 26, 2019
Prazo1:
if he was good in bed u won't care which condom brand he use.....lol
LOL he is actually good in bed, but thats not what I will eat when he asks me to marry him someday

2 Likes

Re: My New Boyfriend Uses Gold Circle Condom, I Want A Break Up by edward1106(m): 1:51pm On Nov 26, 2019
TeeFeh:

You must be a crackhead

I know how painful it is when you're insulted upon. But please, read again yourself what you posted and think if it is worth being responsibly replied to. Haba!

8 Likes

Re: My New Boyfriend Uses Gold Circle Condom, I Want A Break Up by TeeFeh(f): 1:56pm On Nov 26, 2019
edward1106:

I know how painful it is when you're insulted upon. But please, read again yourself what you posted and think if it is worth being responsibly replied to. Haba!

If you lots maintain this energy to speak against bad governance, Naija will be better than Dubai.

Even if its a stupid question, who said I didn’t know that before posting? Lewl, shocked

5 Likes

Re: My New Boyfriend Uses Gold Circle Condom, I Want A Break Up by bogdaddy(m): 2:11pm On Nov 26, 2019
Stfu bitch, after having numerous sugar daddies and being hungry and stark broke why won’t you decide on what condoms to be used on you. Mumu I pity boys wey Dey even drill your rotten pussy maybe Na gold circle cause your smelling pussy so you’re trying to avoid such occurrence hmmmmmm who knows
TeeFeh:
tf is pussy milleage? Are you usually daft or its only for today? Say na pussy milleage, please get your brain checked because you sound dull and clueless about reality

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My New Boyfriend Uses Gold Circle Condom, I Want A Break Up by Azmanaty: 2:19pm On Nov 26, 2019
Otepu kiss

Very senseless and stale writeup undecided

3 Likes

Re: My New Boyfriend Uses Gold Circle Condom, I Want A Break Up by emmydiamon(m): 2:22pm On Nov 26, 2019
TeeFeh:
LOL he is actually good in bed, but thats not what I will eat when he asks me to marry him someday
Look at who is even thinking of marriage, you wa no get manner? How sure the guy go even Marry you? You wa know all the name of condoms? By the way which condom de first use fu*ck you? Am Sorry i dont mean insult, just trying to put you together.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My New Boyfriend Uses Gold Circle Condom, I Want A Break Up by edward1106(m): 2:25pm On Nov 26, 2019
TeeFeh:

If you lots maintain this energy to speak against bad governance, Naija will be better than Dubai.

Even if its a stupid question, who said I didn’t know that before posting? Lewl, shocked

My dear, Naija don't need speaking against. What she needs is a revolution. Speaking hasn't really yielded anything. E.g is sowore's continued detention in spite of international and national cries, and court orders.

What we need from you is a healthy post so as to consider you something you're not.

1 Like

Re: My New Boyfriend Uses Gold Circle Condom, I Want A Break Up by LearnITsmash(m): 2:28pm On Nov 26, 2019
You are the dumbest op I have seen on nairaland ever since I joined this forum, and that is not an insult that is just the fact of your useless life undecided

9 Likes

Re: My New Boyfriend Uses Gold Circle Condom, I Want A Break Up by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 26, 2019
Wetin pesin no go read o. So the issue is not that he's not using protection, you are just angry about the brand of raincoat. grin cheesy Wonders shall never end.

6 Likes

Re: My New Boyfriend Uses Gold Circle Condom, I Want A Break Up by judgementyard(m): 2:40pm On Nov 26, 2019
Some ladies need to grow up undecided

2 Likes

Re: My New Boyfriend Uses Gold Circle Condom, I Want A Break Up by drezzyx(m): 2:44pm On Nov 26, 2019
I have this urge to call you names but I won't..
But breaking up with your bf because of Gold circle condom sound......... complete it yourself

1 Like

Re: My New Boyfriend Uses Gold Circle Condom, I Want A Break Up by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 26, 2019
Well if he says he can't afford it,which is flimsy you go buy it for him,it is your red sea receiving the rod anyway, but not a good enough reas on to break up,just engage him in a simple conversation. ..communication is key in your relationship.

2 Likes

Re: My New Boyfriend Uses Gold Circle Condom, I Want A Break Up by Anacondaprick: 3:09pm On Nov 26, 2019
TeeFeh:

Babe. Me I don't use all those condoms you mentioned up there
Na expensive ones I dey use like rough rider and Trojan. That Durex sef dey break well well but long as the guy nor dey put too much pressure when him dey Bleep you ,then you are good to go
Re: My New Boyfriend Uses Gold Circle Condom, I Want A Break Up by Edyice: 3:17pm On Nov 26, 2019
TeeFeh

come to me I have kiss and Durex cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My New Boyfriend Uses Gold Circle Condom, I Want A Break Up by Kingsteve(m): 3:18pm On Nov 26, 2019
I don't get it!
So because your bf uses Goldcircle condom, that's why you wanna break up with him?

Well...
I wouldn't blame those calling you stupid!

2 Likes

Re: My New Boyfriend Uses Gold Circle Condom, I Want A Break Up by Liposure: 3:31pm On Nov 26, 2019
Try and convince him.
Re: My New Boyfriend Uses Gold Circle Condom, I Want A Break Up by respect80(m): 3:51pm On Nov 26, 2019
bogdaddy:

She could mention 4 types of condom brands, but ask her to mention 4 out of 6 geopolitical zones and watch her fail like Amaechi in Rivers election.

27 Likes

Re: My New Boyfriend Uses Gold Circle Condom, I Want A Break Up by Augustap(f): 3:54pm On Nov 26, 2019
Attention seeker grin grin

4 Likes

Re: My New Boyfriend Uses Gold Circle Condom, I Want A Break Up by Idrisenagi: 3:56pm On Nov 26, 2019
People are busy praying day and night against furnication and adultery and dix is the post u can come up with, just know that hell is real and turn to your lord in repentance.
Re: My New Boyfriend Uses Gold Circle Condom, I Want A Break Up by drlance(m): 4:00pm On Nov 26, 2019
TeeFeh:

Get her point guys
She thinks because he uses cheap condoms he is probably a (PP) Public Penis and awon STD Flag bearer
She is used to being fvcked with 5k Durex Strawberry flavoured shisha condoms and if someone doesn't use it then he is probably having lots of sex

Not knowing that the young man may just be broke and managing his life in this Buhari period sad sad

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'doggy Style Without The Sound Of Ta! Ta! Taa! Is A Scam':nigerian Lady Says(pix / Can U Sleep Comfortably In D Same Room Where Ur Frnd Is Making Luv With His Gf? / 4 Signs To Know A Woman Who Is Bleaching Her Skin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.