Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,209 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

He Is Still Talking To Other Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Is Still Talking To Other Ladies (391 Views)

Lady Addresses Other Ladies Who Get Angry Over Their Friends Dating Their Ex / Lady 'Tackles' Other Ladies That Say They Cant Date Broke Men (Video) / When you want a man other ladies desire. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

He Is Still Talking To Other Ladies by Beke2020: 2:55pm On Nov 26, 2019
Good morning ma.

Please I need your advise.

He said he wants us to be in a serious relationship and he has been pestering me on it for two years now, I kept rejecting him because I don’t like him coupled with eavesdropping that he is a womanizer…..

I just want to know if it’s okay for a guy to ask a number of ladies out at the same place just because he is not in a relationship yet? I just feel he should know what he wants rather than hearing that he also did ask other ladies out as well.

One may tend to say at least he is not in a relationship yet, I haven’t said yes to him and heard about all this, he wouldn’t be in a relationship with me and ....

https://livelystones.com.ng/he-is-still-talking-to-other-ladies-please-advise-me/

Re: He Is Still Talking To Other Ladies by Patented: 2:59pm On Nov 26, 2019
Why does it matter? you dont like him.
Re: He Is Still Talking To Other Ladies by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:07pm On Nov 26, 2019
Patented:
Why does it matter? you dont like him.

exactly!!!!! why care since she doesnt like him?! it makes no damn sense what she asked.

i guess this babe is contemplating giving this man a chance (out of desperation).

(1) (Reply)

Seven Ways To Make Your Spouse Happy / When A Girl Mentions Money In A Guy's Presence, Does It Mean She Wants His Cash? / Can This Relationship Work Out(ex Of A Friend)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.