Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,895 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

My Mum, Neighbours And Classmates Shamed Me For Being Busty - Busty Lady Laments - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Mum, Neighbours And Classmates Shamed Me For Being Busty - Busty Lady Laments (1596 Views)

Men Are No Longer Persuasive - Lady Laments / Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) / Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Mum, Neighbours And Classmates Shamed Me For Being Busty - Busty Lady Laments by janefblog: 10:42am On Nov 27, 2019
Busty lady took to Instagram to narrate how much she hates being busty. She went on to disclose how her mum, neighbours and school mates body shamed her for growing breasts early.

She recalled how men were already trying to take advantage of her from the age of 9, by buying her things, just because she began growing breasts earlier than her peers.

She claimed that when her mother noticed her breasts for the first time, she created a scene, saying that her daughter has “spoil” and she called neighbours to come and see for themselves.

She added that classmates also bullied and shamed her for her big breasts.

Read her post below:

Growing up I hated my big boobs
It’s was not this funny o. Growing up I hate my boobs, I used to cry every night, lord why me? Why do I have boobs at the tender age of 9 wen my mate were all flat chested? Why ? Why? Now everyone thinks I have “spoil”. I recall meeting my best friend begging her to tie wrapper very tight on my chest so they can go back…true story. The reason I hate my boobs was my mother, surprised? Don’t be, I’ll ......................https://janefblog.com/10594-2my-mum-neighbours-and-classmates-shamed-me-for-being-busty-lady-laments/

Re: My Mum, Neighbours And Classmates Shamed Me For Being Busty - Busty Lady Laments by LegendaryLover(m): 11:05am On Nov 27, 2019
risky, risky ooo
ur body risky

1 Like

Re: My Mum, Neighbours And Classmates Shamed Me For Being Busty - Busty Lady Laments by LegendaryLover(m): 11:10am On Nov 27, 2019
undecided if you had small breast now, na same you go complain
Re: My Mum, Neighbours And Classmates Shamed Me For Being Busty - Busty Lady Laments by Dreiwizzy: 11:23am On Nov 27, 2019
To be honest with you guys, someone somewhere is tired of this kinda body; myself for an example: While growing up I loved and cherished boobs and ass, but right now I'm gonna settle down with a lekpa girl

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why When A Guy Is Fine And Fresh People Look At Him Like A Gay / Why Are Gays Super Friendly? / Come To My House, I Won't Touch You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.