Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) (99133 Views)

I Want People To Get Used To Seeing Boobs - Nigerian Actress Bares Her Boobs / I Want People To Get Used To Seeing Boobs - Nigerian Actress Bare Boob Live / Chidera Eggerue 'The Slumflower' On Saggy Boobs: "When Man Asks You Why Your.." (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by Made4naijalove: 8:02pm On Dec 16, 2020
A 19-year-old Nigerian lady has cried out after being body-shamed repeatedly for having saggy boobs.

The distraught lady who stressed that she was born that way, stated that it is disheartening that she is dragged in spite of doing nothing.

@divine_richard_ disclosed that she has been dispressed with comments she gets about her boobs, and will change her body if she had an option. She added that she is scared of getting into relationships because she doesn't know to present her body.

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yScvSZbRhT8

11 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by Made4naijalove: 8:02pm On Dec 16, 2020
Cover it up and nobody will know..buy good crochet, push-up bra and package am well

665 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by Sundrus: 8:09pm On Dec 16, 2020
cheesy yeye set of things. Must u expose ur cleavage

314 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by VictoryAssured: 8:14pm On Dec 16, 2020
lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by dollytino4real(f): 8:16pm On Dec 16, 2020
use anything pack dem some abeg!!

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by EzzyCarter: 8:27pm On Dec 16, 2020
Hmnnn... Law of gravity at work? cheesy

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by longetivity(m): 8:28pm On Dec 16, 2020
I love saggy boobs

70 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by Shortyy(f): 8:30pm On Dec 16, 2020
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by virginprincess(f): 9:03pm On Dec 16, 2020
Such a fool, you know your bust isn't attractive yet you exposed it, i dislike girls like this.

316 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by Petyprincess(f): 9:03pm On Dec 16, 2020
Aww,which i could hug her right now! It's not your fault dear,it's just sad hw ignorant and bitter some people are!!

The more we ladies stop seeking online validation the better for us! Trolls are ready to make you feel worthless even if you have all features they will still look for a non existence thing to troll you with!!

105 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by Buzx: 9:19pm On Dec 16, 2020
My eyes o. Op, you for put graphic picture na. angry

80 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:22pm On Dec 16, 2020
You see these people body shaming other people, they are insecure, the only way they experience pleasure is through saying bad things about others

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:26pm On Dec 16, 2020
Petyprincess:
Aww,which i could hug her right now! It's not your fault dear,it's just sad hw ignorant and bitter some people are!!

The more we ladies stop seeking online validation the better for us! Trolls are ready to make you feel worthless even if you have all features they will still look for a non existence thing to troll you with!!

I'm telling you, even the very beautiful ones are bad-mouthed, it's online, anyone does anything online

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by SlurUsername1: 9:27pm On Dec 16, 2020
Awon broke shamers can't even take half of what they dish out

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by Made4naijalove: 9:28pm On Dec 16, 2020
Lalasticlala
Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by adadike(f): 9:34pm On Dec 16, 2020
My sister, it's well. Just face those boobs to yorubaland, I trust them. They can never body shame or disrespect you. Na dis type Dem dey like

82 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 16, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Its' unfair that anyone will shame a 19 year-old just because her breasts have fallen like the walls of Jericho.
We should be wowed that they reach her tummy meaning she can even make her nippIe touch her navel.

She should just ignore the vitriol from trolling body-shamers and keep faith because one man's meat is another man's suya.
It is not her fault that they look irredeemably vandalized.

I'm sure the good Lord will send a mumu her way who will not care if she has to tie her breasts across her neck when taking her bath so they don't dangle but not for NwaAmaikpe and kin.

Why should anyone have to remember how the World Trade twin-towers fell just from looking at your boobs?
boss u wicked grin grin grin

130 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by Snaagg(m): 9:54pm On Dec 16, 2020
This is repulsive!

how would we know your boobs are sagging if youre not displaying it for the world to see?.. desperate girls always seeking attention online.

Cover up those sling shots! Despicable thing! angry

150 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by Snaagg(m): 9:56pm On Dec 16, 2020
Petyprincess:

so why is she displaying her disgusting cleavage for the world to see?

53 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by ifytrik(m): 10:47pm On Dec 16, 2020
Snaagg:

so why is she displaying her disgusting cleavage for the world to see?
you sure say na boobs be this? This ones long like snake o

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by iamyemiakins(m): 11:04pm On Dec 16, 2020
A lot of people have problems they cover with clothes, she should get good bras to support her boobs jare

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by iamyemiakins(m): 11:09pm On Dec 16, 2020
adadike:
My sister, it's well. [s]Just face those boobs to yorubaland, I trust them. They can never body shame or disrespect you. Na dis type Dem dey like[/s]

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by Edeyoung: 12:48am On Dec 17, 2020
I like her boobs dislike pecky boobs with passion

Dont worry lady men like us loves your boobs, standing boobs is not for me

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by ibkonekt(m): 1:24am On Dec 17, 2020
Until your bobby touch your belle....kiss daniels

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by Telsidelake: 1:24am On Dec 17, 2020
How did people know you have saggy breasts if not that you haven't been wearing bra. Madam, shift one side.

41 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides / Emeka Okorocha, Nigerian Doctor In UK Ladies Are Crushing On (Photos) / Kitchen Stool Sex Position Challenge Trends In Ghana After Principal Student Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.