Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,152 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Lady Marries Lawyer Of Her Boyfriend Who Shot Her Sugar Daddy Dead - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Marries Lawyer Of Her Boyfriend Who Shot Her Sugar Daddy Dead (62344 Views)

She Shot Her Shot (and He Said Yes!) Pictures included / Jojo, Saudi Lady Marries American Christian, Sparks Outrage / Nigerian Lady Marries 7 Husbands At Same Time (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Marries Lawyer Of Her Boyfriend Who Shot Her Sugar Daddy Dead by mercyefe200(f): 1:23pm On Nov 27, 2019
A lady got got the internet buzzing as she got married to the lawyer of her boyfriend who shot her sugar daddy.
It is reported that this lady was having an affair outside her relationship with a sugar daddy (dead) .

The dead sugar daddy once saw her with her boyfriend and confronted her which eventually led to an altercation which ended in him losing his life

The whole twist comes when the lawyer who was hired to defend this lady’s boyfriend who shot her sugar daddy dead fell in love with the lady. Now the lady is married to the lawyer and his guilty boyfriend is still in prison serving years.

Source: https://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/11/lady-marries-lawyer-of-her-boyfriend.html

2 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Marries Lawyer Of Her Boyfriend Who Shot Her Sugar Daddy Dead by Nobody: 1:24pm On Nov 27, 2019
Please follow people with very sharp eyes ooh, whether guys or girls, because if things change for the worse, you may get dumped, forgotten or abandoned like someone that died years back.

"Love with your eyes open like haloogeen bulb plugged inside a transformer"

Don't fight or beg to keep someone's love. If the love wants to stay, it should fill it's application form for residence. But you can love with sharp eyes.

238 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Lady Marries Lawyer Of Her Boyfriend Who Shot Her Sugar Daddy Dead by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 27, 2019
In order to get the bf released? Abi na wetin

Well, some ladies can marry anything sha

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Marries Lawyer Of Her Boyfriend Who Shot Her Sugar Daddy Dead by sweetonugbu: 1:27pm On Nov 27, 2019
Ghana and east Africa= same weird news

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Marries Lawyer Of Her Boyfriend Who Shot Her Sugar Daddy Dead by fergie1989(f): 1:34pm On Nov 27, 2019
mercyefe200:
A lady got got the internet buzzing as she got married to the lawyer of her boyfriend who shot her sugar daddy.
It is reported that this lady was having an affair outside her relationship with a sugar daddy (dead) .

The dead sugar daddy once saw her with her boyfriend and confronted her which eventually led to an altercation which ended in him losing his life

The whole twist comes when the lawyer who was hired to defend this lady’s boyfriend who shot her sugar daddy dead fell in love with the lady. Now the lady is married to the lawyer and his guilty boyfriend is still in prison serving years.

Source: https://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/11/lady-marries-lawyer-of-her-boyfriend.html

Hmm this is strange

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Marries Lawyer Of Her Boyfriend Who Shot Her Sugar Daddy Dead by mezarddinny: 1:37pm On Nov 27, 2019
So a man will shoot the sugar daddy of his girlfriend and risk his freedom or even his life sef. He doesn't deserve pity in this situation

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Marries Lawyer Of Her Boyfriend Who Shot Her Sugar Daddy Dead by angelEmade: 1:48pm On Nov 27, 2019
uhmmm moral... don't die for a lady

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Marries Lawyer Of Her Boyfriend Who Shot Her Sugar Daddy Dead by Nobody: 1:51pm On Nov 27, 2019
3 men and 1 woman but they'll say the 1 woman is the problem. Smh undecided

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Marries Lawyer Of Her Boyfriend Who Shot Her Sugar Daddy Dead by emmydiamon(m): 2:01pm On Nov 27, 2019
I think this should sound as a lesson to all dem boys out there, no girl is worth dying or fighting for. Now see wetin happen, one person dead, the other in prison.

117 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Marries Lawyer Of Her Boyfriend Who Shot Her Sugar Daddy Dead by Monaco2(m): 2:05pm On Nov 27, 2019
This life sha
Re: Lady Marries Lawyer Of Her Boyfriend Who Shot Her Sugar Daddy Dead by Cuccitini(m): 2:25pm On Nov 27, 2019
Some are soulmate some are angel some are bestpart some are other half some are devil. some are paradise some are hell. Some are worst than devil We jst pray for the Lord's favour nd mercy when dating dem

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Marries Lawyer Of Her Boyfriend Who Shot Her Sugar Daddy Dead by Monaco2(m): 4:29pm On Nov 27, 2019
cheesy
Re: Lady Marries Lawyer Of Her Boyfriend Who Shot Her Sugar Daddy Dead by Nobody: 4:29pm On Nov 27, 2019
shocked

It's obvious the Lawyer is a cuckold or a pssy nigga, like one of those who use their mustaches to clean their whoring wives' pssies after being served by other men.

I hope the lady's spell would be mild on his dumb skull.
She married the lawyer of her boyfriend who killed her sugar daddy. I just earnestly hope Mr Lawyer doesn't end up as Sugar daddy, so that she wouldn't marry next, one of the Undertakers who would carry the casket of his numb skull when her evil spell finally catches up with him after which she also marries another guy when that one is gone too. It may go on and on like that.

It's a trend of evil spell following her, that is why it's necessary to be careful around some ladies because they glue the mind like magnet; when you start showing unnecessary emotions, you're already caught in the spider web, and on the route to be the next victim.

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Marries Lawyer Of Her Boyfriend Who Shot Her Sugar Daddy Dead by OgbanjeProphet: 4:29pm On Nov 27, 2019
Congrats to her. Its her life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Marries Lawyer Of Her Boyfriend Who Shot Her Sugar Daddy Dead by Monaco2(m): 4:29pm On Nov 27, 2019
cheesy they found love in a hopeless place grin

14 Likes

Re: Lady Marries Lawyer Of Her Boyfriend Who Shot Her Sugar Daddy Dead by chloride6: 4:29pm On Nov 27, 2019
grin grin
Re: Lady Marries Lawyer Of Her Boyfriend Who Shot Her Sugar Daddy Dead by Kendumazy(m): 4:30pm On Nov 27, 2019
Inside life! Las Las, the lawyer will ensure the boyfriend never come out of the prison. Really feel for the boyfriend. That's why I made up my mind several years ago that the last thing for me to do is to fight for a lady, girlfriend, even my wife. I might not fight for her. Let her fight her fight or she should just let it go. This is a lesson for all guys! Know your limit!!

It's the shirt seller again! New stock available! Check my signature below for more details.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Marries Lawyer Of Her Boyfriend Who Shot Her Sugar Daddy Dead by naijadrivablog: 4:30pm On Nov 27, 2019
See why men shouldn't be stupid with women.

An unloyal lady has to be dropped like hot water. For Pete's sake, there are many ladies out there, and some will be unmarried las las.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Marries Lawyer Of Her Boyfriend Who Shot Her Sugar Daddy Dead by invigilator(m): 4:30pm On Nov 27, 2019
Inside life, I wouldn't be surprised if she divorces the lawyer to marry his bank manager.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Marries Lawyer Of Her Boyfriend Who Shot Her Sugar Daddy Dead by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 27, 2019
Please someone should help me with 1k. I’m a student and I haven’t eaten anything since yesterday afternoon
Re: Lady Marries Lawyer Of Her Boyfriend Who Shot Her Sugar Daddy Dead by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 27, 2019
This one na WOMAN personified.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Marries Lawyer Of Her Boyfriend Who Shot Her Sugar Daddy Dead by Laniyilana(m): 4:31pm On Nov 27, 2019
grin
Re: Lady Marries Lawyer Of Her Boyfriend Who Shot Her Sugar Daddy Dead by LordKO(m): 4:32pm On Nov 27, 2019
An unscrupulous/opportunistic woman - a perfect personification of egoism. Expediency and an unscrupulous woman (or man) are inseparable.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Marries Lawyer Of Her Boyfriend Who Shot Her Sugar Daddy Dead by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 27, 2019
grin see o

1 Like

Re: Lady Marries Lawyer Of Her Boyfriend Who Shot Her Sugar Daddy Dead by elotajohn1(m): 4:32pm On Nov 27, 2019
Fear Women!!!

Repeat after me

Fear Women!!!

Again

Fear Women!!!

She was having an affair with older man
The young boyfriend killed the older man
Now the young man serving life imprisonment
The said Lady has married Old Lawyer Darlington

Inside life

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Marries Lawyer Of Her Boyfriend Who Shot Her Sugar Daddy Dead by 1kbusiness: 4:32pm On Nov 27, 2019
LOL.

this family tree is long oh.

Anyways, Give your audience an interesting looking post that will leave em at awe.

Send us a message today.
Very cheap something.
Re: Lady Marries Lawyer Of Her Boyfriend Who Shot Her Sugar Daddy Dead by Madibah(m): 4:32pm On Nov 27, 2019
Casablanca di ka ma to fia grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See What She Gave Me As My Xmas Hamper. / Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket / This Is What Happens When Your Wife Is Your Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.