Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,809 members, 7,813,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

She Shot Her Shot (and He Said Yes!) Pictures included - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Shot Her Shot (and He Said Yes!) Pictures included (79709 Views)

Lady Marries Lawyer Of Her Boyfriend Who Shot Her Sugar Daddy Dead / She Shot Her Shot And It Ended In Marriage (photos) / She Shot Her Shot But I Don't Feel The Same (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Shot Her Shot (and He Said Yes!) Pictures included by EmmaNuella77(f): 5:49am On Nov 05, 2020
So, I came across this and decided to share it here.

Ladies, do you have the balls to dare to do this? grin grin

;

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She Shot Her Shot (and He Said Yes!) Pictures included by EmmaNuella77(f): 5:52am On Nov 05, 2020

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: She Shot Her Shot (and He Said Yes!) Pictures included by EmmaNuella77(f): 5:53am On Nov 05, 2020

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She Shot Her Shot (and He Said Yes!) Pictures included by EmmaNuella77(f): 5:53am On Nov 05, 2020

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Shot Her Shot (and He Said Yes!) Pictures included by majamajic(m): 5:57am On Nov 05, 2020
The final result was inconclusive !

At least bed pics or dinner picture for follow up later

345 Likes 15 Shares

Re: She Shot Her Shot (and He Said Yes!) Pictures included by amiibaby(f): 6:02am On Nov 05, 2020
Fake... don’t believe everything u see on Twitter/Instagram

219 Likes 12 Shares

Re: She Shot Her Shot (and He Said Yes!) Pictures included by Oluromantic: 6:02am On Nov 05, 2020
Where else would it lead you than sex for some time followed by break up. Nothing new

508 Likes 18 Shares

Re: She Shot Her Shot (and He Said Yes!) Pictures included by EmmaNuella77(f): 6:04am On Nov 05, 2020
amiibaby:
Fake

I don't think it is..

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Shot Her Shot (and He Said Yes!) Pictures included by EmmaNuella77(f): 6:05am On Nov 05, 2020
Oluromantic:
Where else would it lead you than sex for some time followed by break up. Nothing special

You can't tell tho..
People meet their soul mates on SM nowadays..

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Shot Her Shot (and He Said Yes!) Pictures included by duduade: 6:05am On Nov 05, 2020
All these girls with edit in pictures..

When you see them live like this you will puke

185 Likes 5 Shares

Re: She Shot Her Shot (and He Said Yes!) Pictures included by Oluromantic: 6:08am On Nov 05, 2020
EmmaNuella77:

You can't tell tho..
I know. I met mine too on SM. Soulmate requires much more than young guys and girls know. Many met and splitted

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Shot Her Shot (and He Said Yes!) Pictures included by AlhajiNatty(m): 6:13am On Nov 05, 2020
Let their hormones decide for them.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Shot Her Shot (and He Said Yes!) Pictures included by majamajic(m): 6:15am On Nov 05, 2020
EmmaNuella77:

You can't tell tho..

Have u finished the story ? Are u done?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Shot Her Shot (and He Said Yes!) Pictures included by Sundrus: 6:19am On Nov 05, 2020
Some posts sef. No be all relationship dey lead to marriage na. E better make some relationship end prematurely than make e enter marriage zone. Look before u leap.

8 Likes

Re: She Shot Her Shot (and He Said Yes!) Pictures included by Calazoto: 6:20am On Nov 05, 2020
Catfish grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Shot Her Shot (and He Said Yes!) Pictures included by EmmaNuella77(f): 6:32am On Nov 05, 2020
Oluromantic:

I know. I met mine too on SM. Soulmate requires much more than young guys and girls know. Many met and splitted

Oh yea.
Its true tho
Re: She Shot Her Shot (and He Said Yes!) Pictures included by NoshakingGod(f): 6:32am On Nov 05, 2020
Oluromantic:
Where else would it lead you than sex for some time followed by break up. Nothing new

Lol

Dear Nairalanders, I sincerely need your help please. I'm presently traumatized and depressed. Have been searching for job even before and after my NYSC to no avail. This is not what I expected having suffered so much to see myself through school with little help from mum (presently dead and corpse is still in the mortuary). I had believed life will be better after school but today, no job, no money to start up a business and absolutely nothing bringing the picture that life has no meaning.

Please I sincerely need your help either for employment or financial assistance to start up a business. Worst thing is coming from a family where no one to run to for help. That is where I am now. I need your help please

Contact, call/whatsapp: 080-6841-5938

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Shot Her Shot (and He Said Yes!) Pictures included by EmmaNuella77(f): 6:33am On Nov 05, 2020
Sundrus:
Some posts sef. No be all relationship dey lead to marriage na. E better make some relationship end prematurely than make e enter marriage zone. Look before u leap.

Ah jeez? Who said it will lead or it led to marriage.

He just said yes to her invite
Re: She Shot Her Shot (and He Said Yes!) Pictures included by EmmaNuella77(f): 6:34am On Nov 05, 2020
majamajic:

Have u finished the story ? Are u done?

Oh yes I am
Re: She Shot Her Shot (and He Said Yes!) Pictures included by EmmaNuella77(f): 6:35am On Nov 05, 2020
Calazoto:
Catfish grin

cheesy
Re: She Shot Her Shot (and He Said Yes!) Pictures included by majamajic(m): 6:40am On Nov 05, 2020
EmmaNuella77:

Oh yes I am

Was thinking that the thing lead to a bigger event

1 Like

Re: She Shot Her Shot (and He Said Yes!) Pictures included by EmmaNuella77(f): 6:43am On Nov 05, 2020
majamajic:

grin cheesy
Re: She Shot Her Shot (and He Said Yes!) Pictures included by EmmaNuella77(f): 6:44am On Nov 05, 2020
majamajic:

Iono grin
Re: She Shot Her Shot (and He Said Yes!) Pictures included by Davash222(m): 6:44am On Nov 05, 2020
majamajic:

Bigger event like smashing or
Re: She Shot Her Shot (and He Said Yes!) Pictures included by majamajic(m): 6:46am On Nov 05, 2020
Davash222:

At least
Re: She Shot Her Shot (and He Said Yes!) Pictures included by Sundrus: 6:47am On Nov 05, 2020
EmmaNuella77:

Ah jeez? Who said it will lead or it led to marriage.

He just said yes to her invite
when una busy dey talk of soulmate. undecided
Re: She Shot Her Shot (and He Said Yes!) Pictures included by Silentgroper(m): 6:58am On Nov 05, 2020
Oluromantic:

P.s ... The abov is what i will do, it doesnt applies to everman out there.
Re: She Shot Her Shot (and He Said Yes!) Pictures included by BlueAir: 7:00am On Nov 05, 2020
undecided u mean this hook up of "pretty boy"? By a slaymama?
EmmaNuella77:

You can't tell tho..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Shot Her Shot (and He Said Yes!) Pictures included by Silentgroper(m): 7:02am On Nov 05, 2020
Davash222:

Smashing was going tn happen either ways..

1 Like

Re: She Shot Her Shot (and He Said Yes!) Pictures included by Freestainworld(m): 7:13am On Nov 05, 2020
grin I even fine pass that boy, but nairaland babes too stingy, they won't shoot their shot now and take me out, I want to lick ice cream.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Shot Her Shot (and He Said Yes!) Pictures included by EmmaNuella77(f): 7:17am On Nov 05, 2020
BlueAir:
undecided u mean this hook up of "pretty boy"? By a slaymama?

"Pretty boys" and "slay mamas" can't end up together?
They can now?

After all they are in the "business" together
So they'll know how to run thingz

cheesy

5 Likes

Re: She Shot Her Shot (and He Said Yes!) Pictures included by EmmaNuella77(f): 7:17am On Nov 05, 2020
Freestainworld:
grin I even fine pass that boy, but nairaland babes too stingy, they won't shoot their shot now and take me out, I want to lick ice cream.

cheesygrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Husband Holding On To His Wife's Big Backside (Photo) / Nigerians Blast Young Lady Over Cucumber (photos) / Your Duty As Someone's Boyfriend Or Girlfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.