Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,518 members, 7,823,226 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

+18 (MEN ONLY) I Feel Cheated [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / +18 (MEN ONLY) I Feel Cheated [Picture] (1737 Views)

Is It Up To Half Bag Of Rice? I Feel Cheated And She Still Asking Me For Money. / This Thing Is Bigger Than My Dick And She Cheated [Picture] / +18: MEN ONLY: This Is How to Be Fun When Chatting With a Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

+18 (MEN ONLY) I Feel Cheated [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:09pm On Nov 27, 2019
No, I'm not referring to relationship cheating, but business. We're doing a 50% Black Friday discount of all our available books.

People have been buying, but after making payment, I end up feeling cheated. Anyway, it's their/your luck.

The promo ends on the 29th of November and that's when I'll stop feeling cheated because the prices will go back to normal. Right now, you can own any book at 50% off.

Lasticle that is costs 10k will be gotten for just 5k. ChatDîcted that costs 7k, you'll get it for 3.5k

Re: +18 (MEN ONLY) I Feel Cheated [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:11pm On Nov 27, 2019

Re: +18 (MEN ONLY) I Feel Cheated [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:23pm On Nov 27, 2019

Re: +18 (MEN ONLY) I Feel Cheated [Picture] by MrCork: 12:07pm On Nov 30, 2019
iLegendd:
No, I'm not referring to relationship cheating, but business. We're doing a 50% Black Friday discount of all our available books.

People have been buying, but after making payment, I end up feeling cheated. Anyway, it's their/your luck.

The promo ends on the 29th of November and that's when I'll stop feeling cheated because the prices will go back to normal. Right now, you can own any book at 50% off.

Lasticle that is costs 10k will be gotten for just 5k. ChatDîcted that costs 7k, you'll get it for 3.5k

^^^CRY BABY...U AGAIN...DONT U HAVE SCHOOOOOOOL HOMEWOKE OR SOMTIN??....dyaaaaam!!!(we tire of u mennn)..REAL TALK!! angry
Re: +18 (MEN ONLY) I Feel Cheated [Picture] by MrCork: 12:09pm On Nov 30, 2019
iLegendd:

...if u a weak man..then find Gym or watch more blue film...gademmmit! angry

(1) (Reply)

50 Questions To Ask Your Partner, From The Dirty To The Flirty / The ‘wolf- Girl, World’s Most Hairy Woman Finally Shave After Meeting Boyfriend / Guy Catches Girlfriend In Bed With Man She Claim To Be Her Cousin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.