Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,413 members, 7,812,222 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:17 AM

Is It Up To Half Bag Of Rice? I Feel Cheated And She Still Asking Me For Money. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Up To Half Bag Of Rice? I Feel Cheated And She Still Asking Me For Money. (5953 Views)

The 'Girlfriend Question' My Cousin's Wife Keeps Asking Me / My Girlfriend Cheated And She Told Me, How Do I React? / My Bestie Is Now Asking Me Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Up To Half Bag Of Rice? I Feel Cheated And She Still Asking Me For Money. by Goodvibes8(m): 4:27pm On Dec 22, 2022
Although, I already sent my father 50k for Christmas, so he called me on Monday complaining how bad village rice is, that the rice is always filled with stones. I told him not to worry that I will send him good rice.

So I contacted my girlfriend who's an expert in buying things in the market and we also live in the same city. She said I should go for long rice, that long rice is the best and it cost 46k a bag. I also needed Groundnut oil at home (10 litres) so I asked her how much and she said 12k. I sent my girlfriend 60k for the stuffs. She went to the market and bought it stuffs.

Out of good will I told her to take half bag of rice and oil to her parent, that I will be sending the other half to my father. She was really happy & grateful.

But I was so disappointed when I went to pick up the rice & oil. I may not know long or short rice but when I see half bag of rice, I would know. The rice wasn't up to half bag and the oil isn't up to 5 litres. I felt cheated and angry but I just lock up.

My girlfriend & l are spending the Christmas & new year together, she's coming over to my house on Saturday. So she called me this evening that she's going to the saloon tomorrow to make her hair that she need 15k.

I'm so pissed off. Is this greed or what? You cheated me and still asking me money for hair.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Is It Up To Half Bag Of Rice? I Feel Cheated And She Still Asking Me For Money. by preciousele(f): 4:30pm On Dec 22, 2022
grin

10 Likes

Re: Is It Up To Half Bag Of Rice? I Feel Cheated And She Still Asking Me For Money. by Jennyclay(f): 4:31pm On Dec 22, 2022
Learn to show love to your partner this festive season without frowning your face. She's not a total stranger for crying out loud undecided, she's your girlfriend. If you have the 15k for her hair, biko help her.
These measurements are not complete but then you should've draw her attention to it, I'm sure she would have geniune reasons.

Well, I must commend you for your good deeds.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Up To Half Bag Of Rice? I Feel Cheated And She Still Asking Me For Money. by tydi(m): 4:33pm On Dec 22, 2022
Op I no read the story but with those ladies laughing at you at their comments up there I know say you don mumu fall mugu again

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Up To Half Bag Of Rice? I Feel Cheated And She Still Asking Me For Money. by brain54(m): 4:33pm On Dec 22, 2022
Your babe just Dey look you like maga o!

Take heart bro.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Up To Half Bag Of Rice? I Feel Cheated And She Still Asking Me For Money. by 2special(m): 4:33pm On Dec 22, 2022
Use derica tin to measure the quantity remaining nah

2 Likes

Re: Is It Up To Half Bag Of Rice? I Feel Cheated And She Still Asking Me For Money. by Zee0007: 4:36pm On Dec 22, 2022
One of the daughters of Jezebel has shown you a tip of her madness.

You better don't take it likely. Confront her and straighten things with her.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Up To Half Bag Of Rice? I Feel Cheated And She Still Asking Me For Money. by Pells1: 4:37pm On Dec 22, 2022
It's either your gf Is sweetplum, Virginprincess , Jennyclay or Shalommy undecided undecided
These girls are broke embarassed embarassed
Magnoliaa will never do this to me that's why I am still with her kiss kiss

22 Likes

Re: Is It Up To Half Bag Of Rice? I Feel Cheated And She Still Asking Me For Money. by Nicepoker(m): 4:39pm On Dec 22, 2022
How can you trust a creature that had a one on one conversation with the devil. grin

21 Likes

Re: Is It Up To Half Bag Of Rice? I Feel Cheated And She Still Asking Me For Money. by Nicepoker(m): 4:41pm On Dec 22, 2022
Jennyclay:
Learn to show love to your partner this festive season without frowning your face. She's not a total stranger for crying out loud undecided, she's your girlfriend. If you have the money, biko help her.
Those measurements aren't complete but then you should've draw her attention to it, I'm sure she would have geniune reasons.

A hoe/thief advice.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Up To Half Bag Of Rice? I Feel Cheated And She Still Asking Me For Money. by Nobody: 4:42pm On Dec 22, 2022
Pells1:
It's either your gf Is sweetplum, Virginprincess , Jennyclay or Shalommy undecided undecided
These girls are broke embarassed embarassed
Magnoliaa will never do this to me that's why I am still with her kiss kiss
Is that you with a head like that of amala

4 Likes

Re: Is It Up To Half Bag Of Rice? I Feel Cheated And She Still Asking Me For Money. by Edipet(m): 4:43pm On Dec 22, 2022
Goodvibes8:
Although, I already sent my father 50k for Christmas, so he called me on Monday complaining how bad village rice is, that the rice is always filled with stones. I told him not to worry that I will send him good rice.

So I contacted my girlfriend who's an expert in buying things in the market and we also live in the same city. She said I should go for long rice, that long rice is the best and it cost 46k a bag. I also needed Groundnut oil at home (10 litres) so I asked her how much and she said 12k. I sent my girlfriend 60k for the stuffs. She went to the market and bought it stuffs.

Out of good will I told her to take half bag of rice and oil to her parent, that I will be sending the other half to my father. She was really happy & grateful.

But I was so disappointed when I went to pick up the rice & oil. I may not know long or short rice but when I see half bag of rice, I would know. The rice wasn't up to half bag and the oil isn't up to 5 litres. I felt cheated and angry but I just lock up.

My girlfriend & l are spending the Christmas & new year together, she's coming over to my house on Saturday. So she called me this evening that she's going to the saloon tomorrow to make her hair that she need 15k.

I'm so pissed off. Is this greed or what? You cheated me and still asking me money for hair.
that is half bag , if you are still doubting, Take it to where they sale rice or cooking gas to measure it to see if it's up to 25kg....for the oil, maybe she mistakenly told you 12k for 10lit, ..it should be more than 12k, the oil too if half of 10lit. But did you make a nigerian girl equal your dad, you supposed to call your dad chief. Now you don share everything equal with your girlfriend

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Up To Half Bag Of Rice? I Feel Cheated And She Still Asking Me For Money. by TMTR: 4:48pm On Dec 22, 2022
Goodvibes8:

Avoid broke hungry girls like a plague, una no go hear, now see the results, enjoy!!! cheesy

15 Likes

Re: Is It Up To Half Bag Of Rice? I Feel Cheated And She Still Asking Me For Money. by Truvelisback(m): 4:51pm On Dec 22, 2022
The Long rice ironically mean Short rice. grin

5 Likes

Re: Is It Up To Half Bag Of Rice? I Feel Cheated And She Still Asking Me For Money. by Elitefosa: 4:51pm On Dec 22, 2022
It's not up to half bag, but the deed has already been done! I really don't see the need to bring it up here... But since you've done that...

Don't ignore the little details you see...

11 Likes

Re: Is It Up To Half Bag Of Rice? I Feel Cheated And She Still Asking Me For Money. by spencekat(m): 4:52pm On Dec 22, 2022
TMTR:

Avoid broke hungry girls like a plague, una no go hear, now see the results, enjoy!!! cheesy
One minute silence for our beloved bro.
Re: Is It Up To Half Bag Of Rice? I Feel Cheated And She Still Asking Me For Money. by Ehinjuola: 4:56pm On Dec 22, 2022
Seeing the so called half of rice, gat me so crack Me so hard..
cheesycheesycheesy

6 Likes

Re: Is It Up To Half Bag Of Rice? I Feel Cheated And She Still Asking Me For Money. by Enny2013(f): 4:59pm On Dec 22, 2022
I really commend ur gestures. U remembered her parents but,she remembered cheating u.
U must confront her,bro.

24 Likes

Re: Is It Up To Half Bag Of Rice? I Feel Cheated And She Still Asking Me For Money. by Edipet(m): 5:03pm On Dec 22, 2022
Ehinjuola:
Seeing the so called half of rice, gat me so crack Me so hard..
cheesycheesycheesy
that is half bag, take it to balance to measure it, you will see 1 ± 25kg. But why not give your dad full bag of rice. Op don make woman equal to dad
Re: Is It Up To Half Bag Of Rice? I Feel Cheated And She Still Asking Me For Money. by Viridis(m): 5:04pm On Dec 22, 2022
Guy you are very very mad idiot fool why did you cut your father's rice in to two to give to a girl. WTF imagine how your father will feel if he read this story.

You deserve what you got simp, you will still send 15k

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Up To Half Bag Of Rice? I Feel Cheated And She Still Asking Me For Money. by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 22, 2022
Jennyclay:
Learn to show love to your partner this festive season without frowning your face. She's not a total stranger for crying out loud undecided, she's your girlfriend. If you have the money, biko help her.
Those measurements aren't complete but then you should've draw her attention to it, I'm sure she would have geniune reasons.

Zzor really did a great job on you, it’s obvious she be your mentor. When you are tired you’ll leave like she did

12 Likes

Re: Is It Up To Half Bag Of Rice? I Feel Cheated And She Still Asking Me For Money. by mytime24(f): 5:17pm On Dec 22, 2022
#op sorry ooo

Maybe na snake swallow d remaining rice cheesy grin

She learn am frm naija polithiefcians

4 Likes

Re: Is It Up To Half Bag Of Rice? I Feel Cheated And She Still Asking Me For Money. by Vinnie2000(m): 5:19pm On Dec 22, 2022
Lolss,
OP, ur Girlfriend don DAGBO you.. cheesy

If you are Dating a Nigerian Girl, You need to be Wiser dan Solomon!

8 Likes

Re: Is It Up To Half Bag Of Rice? I Feel Cheated And She Still Asking Me For Money. by goziem1982(m): 5:28pm On Dec 22, 2022
The problem some people have in relationship is trying to lock-up always, don't keep quite find out if it is up to half if not ask questions so that she wouldn't repeat it next time.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Up To Half Bag Of Rice? I Feel Cheated And She Still Asking Me For Money. by blacksam01: 5:28pm On Dec 22, 2022
this same thing happened to me with one of my female friends..not gf..sh cheated me..mine a very long nd full head of plantain i bought for 4k. told ger to go to kitchen nd take some. babe took alomost all. leaving just 7 peice nd all unripe nd the shortest ones.. wasnt around wen sh left. still gave her 10k ooo...since den, sh no dey near my kitchen again

.ost ladies are hungry people

15 Likes

Re: Is It Up To Half Bag Of Rice? I Feel Cheated And She Still Asking Me For Money. by Maxwell775: 5:35pm On Dec 22, 2022
peepydelano:
Zzor really did a great job on you, it’s obvious she be your mentor. When you are tired you’ll leave like she did
I bet with my GF left bress that Jennyclay na Zzor. E no get how she wan take camouflage her moniker, we go still know say na she.
From Zzor to Iyaebe to Jennyclay to Rozross.

MEANWHILE, May God continue to bless Mosdii, Zonefree, Kollins11, slawormir, ubanja, Thegidredpiller.

I don wise for women matter through the help of these men dem.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Up To Half Bag Of Rice? I Feel Cheated And She Still Asking Me For Money. by sagebot(f): 5:45pm On Dec 22, 2022
This your girlfriend is super greedy... Like extremely greedy... Better open your mouth and talk to her o else she continues this wicked and develish act and take you for a fool.... How are you still calm... Nawa o...Tufia sad sad

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Up To Half Bag Of Rice? I Feel Cheated And She Still Asking Me For Money. by Mercury12(m): 5:52pm On Dec 22, 2022
Don't marry this one.

1 Like

Re: Is It Up To Half Bag Of Rice? I Feel Cheated And She Still Asking Me For Money. by Zico777(m): 5:55pm On Dec 22, 2022
Jennyclay:

What point are u trying to make here exactly?
Does that rice in that sack look like a 25kg rice!? U people keep putting sentiments to issues.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Up To Half Bag Of Rice? I Feel Cheated And She Still Asking Me For Money. by charlesdinho7(m): 5:56pm On Dec 22, 2022
this is not even closed to half bag... maybe 5 TO 7 congos

2 Likes

Re: Is It Up To Half Bag Of Rice? I Feel Cheated And She Still Asking Me For Money. by HydraFeeds(m): 5:58pm On Dec 22, 2022
Rice don go down sef ,people don Dey buy am 32 34k

2 Likes

Re: Is It Up To Half Bag Of Rice? I Feel Cheated And She Still Asking Me For Money. by Divay22(f): 6:09pm On Dec 22, 2022
Even if the sack is big, that rice is most likely quarter..

Confront her if you know you won't be able to hold it in...
A little honesty is all you ask

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Jude Efcc / Man Gave His Gf 4 Months 35k To Prepare A Meal, She Sent This To Him / Pls As A Wife Or Girl Friend How Do You Handle A Sex Addicted Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.