Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

He Slept With A Married Woman And Lost His Job The Next Day - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Slept With A Married Woman And Lost His Job The Next Day (8458 Views)

Girlfriend Cut Boyfriend Hair While He Slept Because Another Woman Complimented / Man Narrates How He Slept With Married women Even The Pregnant Ones (Video) / Man She Met And Made Love With On Same Day Left Her To Get Married The Next Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Slept With A Married Woman And Lost His Job The Next Day by Nobody: 9:15am On Nov 28, 2019
aishauju:
Try to sleep with someone's wife, then watch and see. My own future wife is faithful.

you are naive.

guys will sleep with your future wife and you wouldnt even know about it.

2 Likes

Re: He Slept With A Married Woman And Lost His Job The Next Day by sweetonugbu: 9:17am On Nov 28, 2019
Life is too short to monitor another person's life, so if cheating is what makes her happy she should go ahead but not with me, I don't cheat and i don't condone cheating. But I won't kill or inflict bodily harm over it.
Re: He Slept With A Married Woman And Lost His Job The Next Day by Nobody: 9:17am On Nov 28, 2019
lilwetdick:

you are naive.

My future wife is too faithful. She is not a penis slave.
Re: He Slept With A Married Woman And Lost His Job The Next Day by sweetonugbu: 9:18am On Nov 28, 2019
lilwetdick:

you are naive.

don't mind him.

1 Like

Re: He Slept With A Married Woman And Lost His Job The Next Day by Dreal1247: 9:18am On Nov 28, 2019
lilwetdick:
pls stop writing rubbish..this is nonsense...go and tell that to men that took other people's wives and married them

bosses, clergy, politicians, rich men and people of authority sleep with people's wives everyday and nothing happened, they still go higher and get lot of deals when a poor man sleep with another man's wife you guys will be writing fables about karma

this life does not work on morality but on competition, everyday people are waiting to get what is yours, it is up for you to protect what you have from outsiders.

Moral uprightness is a necessity to a life that ends with peace. Those so called clergies or the politicians that sleep with people's wives don't just do it. Their occultic covenants need that abomination to be maintained. Any clergy that does that is not God's clergy. The Bible says that by their fruits, you shall know them.

1 Like

Re: He Slept With A Married Woman And Lost His Job The Next Day by Nobody: 9:19am On Nov 28, 2019
sweetonugbu:
Life is too short to monitor another person's life, so if cheating is what makes her happy she should go ahead but not with me, I don't cheat and i don't condone cheating. But I won't kill or inflict bodily harm over it.
Guy, go get decent wife!!

1 Like

Re: He Slept With A Married Woman And Lost His Job The Next Day by Nobody: 9:19am On Nov 28, 2019
Dreal1247:

Moral uprightness is a necessity to a life that ends with peace. Those so called clergies or the politicians that sleep with people's wives don't just do it. Their occultic covenants need that abomination to be maintained. Any clergy that does that is not God's clergy. The Bible says that by their fruits, you shall know them.
Tell them some things
Re: He Slept With A Married Woman And Lost His Job The Next Day by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 28, 2019
Dreal1247:

pls stop writing superstition and religion down..this life is more than that

moral uprightness is good for society but that is not how society works, there are men out there who just want to Bleep you up, they get joy from sleeping with people's wives and it is nothing.

and the way you write make it seems like the men just want to Bleep the married women, both of them consented to Bleep each other.

3 Likes

Re: He Slept With A Married Woman And Lost His Job The Next Day by sweetonugbu: 9:28am On Nov 28, 2019
aishauju:
Guy, go get decent wife!!
ok sir, your future wife will never be as decent as my wife.
Re: He Slept With A Married Woman And Lost His Job The Next Day by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 28, 2019
sweetonugbu:
ok sir, your future wife will never be as decent as my wife.
Mine is the most decent woman on earth, and she does not have any business with your wife, nor is she competing with your wife....
Re: He Slept With A Married Woman And Lost His Job The Next Day by Nobody: 9:32am On Nov 28, 2019
lilwetdick:

pls stop writing superstition and religion down..this life is more than that

moral uprightness is good for society but that is not how society works, there are men out there who just want to Bleep you up, they get joy from sleeping with people's wives and it is nothing.

and the way you write make it seems like the men just want to Bleep the married women, both of them consented to Bleep each other.
Sleeping with married women can damage a person. Bitter truth is bitter.

1 Like

Re: He Slept With A Married Woman And Lost His Job The Next Day by sweetonugbu: 9:37am On Nov 28, 2019
aishauju:
Mine is the most decent woman on earth, and she does not have any business with your wife, nor is she competing with your wife....
you asked me to get a decent wife first, now you're becoming defensive?.
Re: He Slept With A Married Woman And Lost His Job The Next Day by Nobody: 9:39am On Nov 28, 2019
aishauju:
Sleeping with married women can damage a person. Bitter truth is bitter.

indeed.
Re: He Slept With A Married Woman And Lost His Job The Next Day by Nobody: 9:42am On Nov 28, 2019
sweetonugbu:
you asked me to get a decent wife first, now you're becoming defensive?.
Re: He Slept With A Married Woman And Lost His Job The Next Day by sweetonugbu: 9:42am On Nov 28, 2019
Dreal1247:

there's nothing like occultism, why does this occultic power affects only black people, it mental slavery, when we wean ourselves from all this religious superstition we will escape from third world country to second.

1 Like

Re: He Slept With A Married Woman And Lost His Job The Next Day by Nobody: 10:21am On Nov 28, 2019
Don't use clergy as a consolation.... Sleeping with women-married is bad.
Re: He Slept With A Married Woman And Lost His Job The Next Day by Barzinime(m): 10:55am On Nov 28, 2019
What of girls that sleep with married men, what will they loose?

2 Likes

Re: He Slept With A Married Woman And Lost His Job The Next Day by Nobody: 1:39pm On Nov 28, 2019
God will judge if they don't repent
Re: He Slept With A Married Woman And Lost His Job The Next Day by atimadesign(m): 2:10pm On Nov 28, 2019
The devil has no free gift.

1 Like

Re: He Slept With A Married Woman And Lost His Job The Next Day by respect80(m): 2:13pm On Nov 28, 2019
Op, if only life had been following the exact pattern you described, the world would have been a better place to live in.

It may not be morally upright to sleep with another man's wife but that does not mean that people are not doing it.
Don't also forget that some men and women are directors, managers, CEO, vice chancellor, LGA chairman simply because they slept with a married man or woman.

In as much as I may agree that karma doesn't sleep, I would as well tell you that a man's failure or misfortune can't be attributed to a particular sin cos others have committed worse and gone free while some have met them self on the sword edge of jungle justice for lesser crimes.

In summary, your narrative is simply ingenuous because life does not follow that pattern in most cases.

Or should we conclude that the woman's husband must have slept with another man's wife in the past hence the reason why karma has decided to clampdown on him?
Re: He Slept With A Married Woman And Lost His Job The Next Day by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 28, 2019
respect80:
Op, if only life had been following the exact pattern you described, the world would have been a better place to live in.

It may not be morally upright to sleep with another man's wife but that does not mean that people are not doing it.
Don't also forget that some men and women are directors, managers, CEO, vice chancellor, LGA chairman simply because they slept with a married man or woman.

In as much as I may agree that karma doesn't sleep, I would as well tell you that a man's failure or misfortune can't be attributed to a particular sin cos others have committed worse and gone free while some have met them self on the sword edge of jungle justice for lesser crimes.

In summary, your narrative is simply ingenuous because life does not follow that pattern in most cases.

Or should we conclude that the woman's husband must have slept with another man's wife in the past hence the reason why karma has decided to clampdown on him?
Karma is Zig-Zag sometimes.
Re: He Slept With A Married Woman And Lost His Job The Next Day by respect80(m): 2:30pm On Nov 28, 2019
aishauju:
Karma is Zig-Zag sometimes.

It's more like you or the clergy man who narrated the story is trying to directly attribute the man's sack or misfortune to the fact that he slept with a married woman.

Since karma is Zig-Zag like you said and I believe, wouldn't it be more appropriate not to judge?
Also, have you ever felt that those who believe in the law of karma shouldn't find any need to sympathize with someone whom evil has befallen cos if life (good and bad) is entirely centered on the law of karma, then every man and woman deserved whatever misfortune that befall them and as such shouldn't be sympathized with.

1 Like

Re: He Slept With A Married Woman And Lost His Job The Next Day by NwaAmichi: 2:33pm On Nov 28, 2019
lilwetdick:

this life does not work on morality but on competition, everyday people are waiting to get what is yours, it is up for you to protect what you have from outsiders.

fact.

1 Like

Re: He Slept With A Married Woman And Lost His Job The Next Day by Edyice: 2:35pm On Nov 28, 2019
aishauju:
This is a true life story I heard from a popular clergy about someone. He said the guy slept with someone's wife and lost his job the next day. He resumed office and was sacked.

[/b]You that is sleeping with married women and enjoying it, go ahead if you wish; but know this that your punishment may come in another form. It may not be that your own wife will cheat on you, it may not be that you will loose your job, it may come in a strange way that you may not even suspect that the root cause was because you slept with a married woman[b].

Uncle so you don't that married women is the sweetest ..

When you lost your job
Go for another knacks , another opportunity will come grin
Re: He Slept With A Married Woman And Lost His Job The Next Day by Edyice: 2:36pm On Nov 28, 2019
sweetonugbu:
He should go back and sleep with the woman and get back his job, after all job is job.

Correct dude cool
Re: He Slept With A Married Woman And Lost His Job The Next Day by Auxigen(m): 2:36pm On Nov 28, 2019
aishauju:
This is a true life story I heard from a popular clergy about someone. He said the guy slept with someone's wife and lost his job the next day. He resumed office and was sacked.

You that is sleeping with married women and enjoying it, go ahead if you wish; but know this that your punishment may come in another form. It may not be that your own wife will cheat on you, it may not be that you will loose your job, it may come in a strange way that you may not even suspect that the root cause was because you slept with a married woman.
Me ehnnn once I see ring on even your engagement finger...if you like fine pass mammy water..I no dey near you..let alone you con dey married.
It beats my imagination how guys confidently insert their Instruments into another man's... Ayayayayayai!! No conscience?.
And the married women that cheat too...to me they're worse than Putas!
Re: He Slept With A Married Woman And Lost His Job The Next Day by Duru009(m): 3:29pm On Nov 28, 2019
lilwetdick:
pls stop writing rubbish..this is nonsense...go and tell that to men that took other people's wives and married them

bosses, clergy, politicians, rich men and people of authority sleep with people's wives everyday and nothing happened, they still go higher and get lot of deals when a poor man sleep with another man's wife you guys will be writing fables about karma

See wisdom from above !
Re: He Slept With A Married Woman And Lost His Job The Next Day by Originalsly: 3:43pm On Nov 28, 2019
aishauju:

This is a true life story I heard from a popular clergy about someone.

Bro...before you posted... couldn't you find out which one is the truth? How can you say it is a true story ...... but you heard it from a politician popular clergy? Both can't be true.
Re: He Slept With A Married Woman And Lost His Job The Next Day by Jumbobet(m): 4:14pm On Nov 28, 2019
Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group for sure games for maximum profit...free odds will be posted soon. You are welcome: https:///GBJ7yuTnYO7FU66UaZwF3W
Re: He Slept With A Married Woman And Lost His Job The Next Day by donwhit(m): 4:36pm On Nov 28, 2019
There is law of karma for every thought, feeling, word and deed. The issue is we humans do not know how God and nature direct karma whether (Good or Bad karma).

The truth is that someone who sleeps with another man or woman apart from his or her spouse, will probably open himself or herself to negative energies in the form of STIs and even misfortunes in financial status.

If u sleep with some people they can take your glory and blessings from your personal auric field especially those that have sex mainly for diabolical purposes.

But if it is some one that is just comsumed with
Lust for sexual enjoyment, his recklessness will lead to diseases and infections.

But the way karma is administered no human being knows. PEACE
Re: He Slept With A Married Woman And Lost His Job The Next Day by respect80(m): 4:46pm On Nov 28, 2019
donwhit:
There is law of karma for every thought, feeling, word and deed. The issue is we humans do not know how God and nature direct karma whether (Good or Bad karma).

The truth is that someone who sleeps with another man or woman apart from his or her spouse, will probably open himself or herself to negative energies in the form of STIs and even misfortunes in financial status.

If u sleep with some people they can take your glory and blessings from your personal auric field especially those that have sex mainly for diabolical purposes.

But if it is some one that is just comsumed with
Lust for sexual enjoyment, his recklessness will lead to diseases and infections.

But the way karma is administered no human being knows . PEACE

I agree with your views especially the last sentence in bold.

Meanwhile, do you think it's possible for a person to die before he/she is greeted with the karma of a particular good/bad he or she did in the past or everyone must duly receive the karmic effect of their deeds before death comes?

Also, is it possible for someone not to receive the karmic effect of some of their deeds?

I'm just being curious... No offense pls.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Men Who Died For Love..... / This Picture Should Serve As A Warning To Everyone On Earth / What My Eyes Saw This Evening. FEAR WOMEN!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.