Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,841 members, 7,813,827 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:19 PM

Man She Met And Made Love With On Same Day Left Her To Get Married The Next Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man She Met And Made Love With On Same Day Left Her To Get Married The Next Day (59259 Views)

A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) / Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram / Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man She Met And Made Love With On Same Day Left Her To Get Married The Next Day by MissionaryArchi(m): 8:07am On Jan 03, 2022
Lady laments after man she met and made love with on same day left to get married next day
A young lady identified with the Twitter handle @Nonhly4 has narrated how she remains heartbroken after a man whom she met on the 26th of December left her on a hotel bed to get married the following day.

Narrating her sad experience to her followers, the young lady disclosed that she was already in love with the young man who had promised to love her forever.

On Twitter, she wrote, “He invited me on the 26th after Christmas booked a room for me, we made love and he told me he loves me and wants to be with me forever.

“On the 27 he disappeared the whole day reason why is that he was getting married, he came back to the hotel and told me to get dressed and go to a party together. I just saw the wedding pictures today, I don’t know what to say or do, I’m just shuttered, I feel like in 2022 I just need to focus on me graduating I can’t breathe, I’m done.”

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man She Met And Made Love With On Same Day Left Her To Get Married The Next Day by Fidecoo(m): 8:11am On Jan 03, 2022
MissionaryArchi:
Lady laments after man she met and made love with on same day left to get married next day
A young lady identified with the Twitter handle @Nonhly4 has narrated how she remains heartbroken after a man whom she met on the 26th of December left her on a hotel bed to get married the following day.

Narrating her sad experience to her followers, the young lady disclosed that she was already in love with the young man who had promised to love her forever.

On Twitter, she wrote, “He invited me on the 26th after Christmas booked a room for me, we made love and he told me he loves me and wants to be with me forever.

“On the 27 he disappeared the whole day reason why is that he was getting married, he came back to the hotel and told me to get dressed and go to a party together. I just saw the wedding pictures today, I don’t know what to say or do, I’m just shuttered, I feel like in 2022 I just need to focus on me graduating I can’t breathe, I’m done.”

Lol!!.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man She Met And Made Love With On Same Day Left Her To Get Married The Next Day by Fidecoo(m): 8:17am On Jan 03, 2022
Lol!!.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man She Met And Made Love With On Same Day Left Her To Get Married The Next Day by HornyTave: 8:19am On Jan 03, 2022
All these cooked up stories is becoming stale.

393 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Man She Met And Made Love With On Same Day Left Her To Get Married The Next Day by Mood11: 8:19am On Jan 03, 2022
Konji doesn't remember details. Maybe he forgot he was getting married the next day tongue

154 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man She Met And Made Love With On Same Day Left Her To Get Married The Next Day by insidelife22(m): 8:21am On Jan 03, 2022
You are a call girl.

Who wan marry runs girl ni?

355 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Man She Met And Made Love With On Same Day Left Her To Get Married The Next Day by slawormiir: 8:22am On Jan 03, 2022
Damnnn niggarrrr
All these gender with stories

Always coming up with stories to make the world believe niggarrrrs are bad

You will be shocked to hear the true story that both this girl and the niggarrrr agreed to spend only the night together after agreeing to some specific amount

255 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Man She Met And Made Love With On Same Day Left Her To Get Married The Next Day by Kilotat: 8:22am On Jan 03, 2022
See the way you finish 2021, you can do better as you start a New year! Check My Up to date Signature for high-tech tutorials Joor

3 Likes

Re: Man She Met And Made Love With On Same Day Left Her To Get Married The Next Day by ruggedboy01: 8:23am On Jan 03, 2022
what was she expecting, abi she no get a guy before she met that guy, woman with their crappy nature, very pathetic creatures, so the man shouldn't get married because they sexed which I am so sure she got paid afterwards

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man She Met And Made Love With On Same Day Left Her To Get Married The Next Day by jaeyking(m): 8:35am On Jan 03, 2022
Who wan marry runz girl

Who wan marry girl he meet that day and she gladly open legs undecided undecided

111 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man She Met And Made Love With On Same Day Left Her To Get Married The Next Day by illicit(m): 8:40am On Jan 03, 2022
Guy man didn't want to pay for ur services

So he used love story tongue

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man She Met And Made Love With On Same Day Left Her To Get Married The Next Day by Nobody: 8:41am On Jan 03, 2022
So you never even graduate sef.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man She Met And Made Love With On Same Day Left Her To Get Married The Next Day by SenecaTheYonger: 8:49am On Jan 03, 2022
The ejaculating gender strikes again

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man She Met And Made Love With On Same Day Left Her To Get Married The Next Day by elipheleh(m): 8:50am On Jan 03, 2022
Hello. Were you guys dating ? NO
There was no relationship and he paid for your services na. Still lodged you in a hotel.

Girls keep proving their disgusting entitlement mentality every day. At times I wish to say girls are normal human beings, but I can't do that seeing they always selfish mugus.

How can you expect a fine young man who paid for your services in hotel to think of you beyond just a lay?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man She Met And Made Love With On Same Day Left Her To Get Married The Next Day by 2ndchildhood(m): 8:52am On Jan 03, 2022
You never see anything. tongue

1 Like

Re: Man She Met And Made Love With On Same Day Left Her To Get Married The Next Day by firstbornson(m): 8:52am On Jan 03, 2022
Lmao
Re: Man She Met And Made Love With On Same Day Left Her To Get Married The Next Day by lkillbrokehoes: 9:02am On Jan 03, 2022
Kriss216 what do you have to say on this? grin

1 Like

Re: Man She Met And Made Love With On Same Day Left Her To Get Married The Next Day by proxitaly: 9:22am On Jan 03, 2022
1. He left you to go get married the next day?, Like he didn't need to run around for any arrangements for his wedding? My brother married last year and I still remember the stress. In fact, weeks to the wedding we were running around and never had time for any other thing
2. After the wedding he now left his newly wedded bride to come back to take you to a party?
Haba! Hanty Lai Mohammed, take am easy naw. Even if it is court marriage there'll be issued that needs be de-escalated. Payments made, settlements to different people who provided different services during the marriage ceremony etc but he left it all including his bride to come back to you? Then you're more important than the bride naw
3. MODs will know that this hogwash is a Twitter lie but still push it to the front page

94 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man She Met And Made Love With On Same Day Left Her To Get Married The Next Day by Innobee99(m): 9:34am On Jan 03, 2022
He called u from Hook up site, he paid u and u both enjoyed urselves. Why the emotional blackmail

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man She Met And Made Love With On Same Day Left Her To Get Married The Next Day by Kriss216: 12:33pm On Jan 03, 2022
lkillbrokehoes:
Kriss216 what do you have to say on this? grin

I go with this;

Mood11:
Konji doesn't remember details. Maybe he forgot he was getting married the next day tongue

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man She Met And Made Love With On Same Day Left Her To Get Married The Next Day by Sonnobax15(m): 12:51pm On Jan 03, 2022
grin
Mennnnnnnn,the soup that she got served was really very hot cheesy.

E fit surprise you say she get serious suitors wey dey give her line,but she still chose to hook another woman's husband down cheesy

MORAL OF THE WHOLE STORY::::. "No matter how hard you may try to steal your fellow woman's man with your mumu pot of beans wey don wide finish,one day one day he eyes go clear,and he go surely dump you like a bag of shiit lipsrsealed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man She Met And Made Love With On Same Day Left Her To Get Married The Next Day by NoahHadNoArk: 1:43pm On Jan 03, 2022
She's not Nigerian........... Pls disregard this story.

No Naija girl can say this grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man She Met And Made Love With On Same Day Left Her To Get Married The Next Day by Kennyfancy(m): 1:51pm On Jan 03, 2022
Cook up stories, just to make headlines

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man She Met And Made Love With On Same Day Left Her To Get Married The Next Day by Judolisco(m): 1:52pm On Jan 03, 2022
Shit happens... Next
Re: Man She Met And Made Love With On Same Day Left Her To Get Married The Next Day by DropsMic(m): 1:52pm On Jan 03, 2022
Fish Brain grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man She Met And Made Love With On Same Day Left Her To Get Married The Next Day by Mko123(m): 1:53pm On Jan 03, 2022
Ok
Re: Man She Met And Made Love With On Same Day Left Her To Get Married The Next Day by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jan 03, 2022
She was just a signpost.
Some Ladies love such position!
Re: Man She Met And Made Love With On Same Day Left Her To Get Married The Next Day by shadrach77: 1:53pm On Jan 03, 2022
I don't see what her problem is. He lied to you but then that's the risk that goes with dating. Sometimes you fall for the right person, sometimes it doesn't work.

And for those who will come out to say "oh! She is a slut for sleeping with him on the first date" well, waiting for months before going to bed doesn't mean you are decent neither does it mean you'll end up marrying. Just follow your instinct.

If it's meant to be it will happen and if it wasn't meant to be it won't be down to what you did or what you didn't do

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man She Met And Made Love With On Same Day Left Her To Get Married The Next Day by EXLOVER(m): 1:53pm On Jan 03, 2022
20 years ago girls were ashamed of saying they had sex with a man, they make it secret something.

But this generation are even proud of saying it even on social media, Nigérians are evolving in the wrong way

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man She Met And Made Love With On Same Day Left Her To Get Married The Next Day by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jan 03, 2022
I no fit ever believe Twitter stories, clout chasers

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man She Met And Made Love With On Same Day Left Her To Get Married The Next Day by iamoyindamola(m): 1:54pm On Jan 03, 2022
Chicken brain
Why agree on the first date

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? / Married Lady Reacts After Man Called Her On Facebook And Flashed His Joystick. / Canadian Parents Storm Son's Wedding To Nigerian Girl In Yoruba Attires (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.