Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Man Caught With His Neighbour's Wife In Delta Hotel Disgraced, Stripped (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Caught With His Neighbour's Wife In Delta Hotel Disgraced, Stripped (Photos) (60392 Views)

Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For / My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing / Family Man Dies In Delta Hotel After Taking Sex Drug With Manhood still Erect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Caught With His Neighbour's Wife In Delta Hotel Disgraced, Stripped (Photos) by ChangeIsCostant: 9:50am On Jun 20, 2017
A video footage which has gone viral online shows how a married man was stripped unclad and totally disgraced after he was caught in a hotel with his neighbour's wife in Delta state. The husband of the woman in question and his 'goons' stormed the hotel room to catch the man 'in the act'. They resorted to humiliating the man as they forced him to remove his clothes and pose for the camera.

The married man revealed that it was the woman (his neigbour's wife) who invited him to the hotel as he begged for mercy. The pleas fell on deaf ears - with his 'captors' beating him and also forcing him to call his sister to tell her what happened.

Some online users have been left enraged by this as the woman who was nabbed with the married man was nowhere to be found in the video. Only the man was disgraced despite two people being involved in the act...

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/man-disgraced-caught-neigbours-wife-hotel-delta-photos.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Caught With His Neighbour's Wife In Delta Hotel Disgraced, Stripped (Photos) by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 20, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
A video footage which has gone viral online shows how a married man was stripped unclad and totally disgraced after he was caught in a hotel with his neighbour's wife in Delta state. The husband of the woman in question and his 'goons' stormed the hotel room to catch the man 'in the act'. They resorted to humiliating the man as they forced him to remove his clothes and pose for the camera.

The married man revealed that it was the woman who invited him to the hotel as he begged for mercy. The pleas fell on deaf ears - with his 'captors' beating him and also forcing him to call his sister to tell her what happened.

Some online users have been left enraged by this as the woman who was nabbed with the married man was nowhere to be found. Only the man was disgrace despite two people being involved in the act...

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/man-disgraced-caught-neigbours-wife-hotel-delta-photos.html
God will continue fishing them out one by one...this is good news.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Caught With His Neighbour's Wife In Delta Hotel Disgraced, Stripped (Photos) by smartty68(m): 9:51am On Jun 20, 2017
Bunch of olodos

6 Likes

Re: Man Caught With His Neighbour's Wife In Delta Hotel Disgraced, Stripped (Photos) by ChangeIsCostant: 9:53am On Jun 20, 2017

1 Like

Re: Man Caught With His Neighbour's Wife In Delta Hotel Disgraced, Stripped (Photos) by kinibigdeal(m): 9:53am On Jun 20, 2017
Probably is a setup

37 Likes

Re: Man Caught With His Neighbour's Wife In Delta Hotel Disgraced, Stripped (Photos) by ChangeIsCostant: 9:53am On Jun 20, 2017
very unfortunate

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught With His Neighbour's Wife In Delta Hotel Disgraced, Stripped (Photos) by iamDaisy(f): 9:55am On Jun 20, 2017
No respect for marriage anymore cry i blame the woman.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Caught With His Neighbour's Wife In Delta Hotel Disgraced, Stripped (Photos) by Kondomatic(m): 9:59am On Jun 20, 2017
Where's the woman?

3 Likes

Re: Man Caught With His Neighbour's Wife In Delta Hotel Disgraced, Stripped (Photos) by Michellla(f): 10:02am On Jun 20, 2017
So the woman disappeared?
The story is shady

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Caught With His Neighbour's Wife In Delta Hotel Disgraced, Stripped (Photos) by ShawttySoFyne(f): 10:09am On Jun 20, 2017
i sense a setup

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Caught With His Neighbour's Wife In Delta Hotel Disgraced, Stripped (Photos) by Nobody: 10:18am On Jun 20, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
angry
Daaang!

OP why u doodle the main part ? undecided In any court that will the EXHIBIT A angry
Its very important to show such evidence tongue grin Abeegi, undo it..

the one with glasses kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

I want to her cry see how she arranged her jaw to receive it , that is talent kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Man Caught With His Neighbour's Wife In Delta Hotel Disgraced, Stripped (Photos) by StrawberryGloss(f): 10:26am On Jun 20, 2017
These kind of things makes one think twice about marriage

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Caught With His Neighbour's Wife In Delta Hotel Disgraced, Stripped (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 10:27am On Jun 20, 2017
I know this can't happen to me.. We know how we do it cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Caught With His Neighbour's Wife In Delta Hotel Disgraced, Stripped (Photos) by yeanka007: 10:33am On Jun 20, 2017
Chai, him neigbour wife, there is God o oo (in Mama peace voice),

Ff na me be the neigbour, na 2 option I go the man (cheater)
1. Make I slice him pennis with hot knife
2. Make I shot him baba ibeji (scrotum)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Caught With His Neighbour's Wife In Delta Hotel Disgraced, Stripped (Photos) by AHCB: 10:46am On Jun 20, 2017
Hmmm. I'm forced to ask how the married man gained access to their room and catch them in the act. Or, don't hotels protect the privacy/identity of their customers.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Caught With His Neighbour's Wife In Delta Hotel Disgraced, Stripped (Photos) by Integrityfarms(m): 11:06am On Jun 20, 2017
... The power of Konji.....
Re: Man Caught With His Neighbour's Wife In Delta Hotel Disgraced, Stripped (Photos) by salesforce: 11:06am On Jun 20, 2017
Ah
Re: Man Caught With His Neighbour's Wife In Delta Hotel Disgraced, Stripped (Photos) by whitering: 11:07am On Jun 20, 2017
Where is the woman let's shame her too?

The guy will ever live to regret his actions

Most married women this days are LovePeddler terrorizing young boy.

The fact remains that, is very difficult for a young man to ask a married woman out for a date. For a guy to make such advances, the woman must have showed those evil signs towards the guy.

16 Likes

Re: Man Caught With His Neighbour's Wife In Delta Hotel Disgraced, Stripped (Photos) by Nobody: 11:07am On Jun 20, 2017
The man was setup.

Ladies sha shocked

1 Like

Re: Man Caught With His Neighbour's Wife In Delta Hotel Disgraced, Stripped (Photos) by Franchise21(m): 11:07am On Jun 20, 2017
I think this is a setup, planned by husband and wyf

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Caught With His Neighbour's Wife In Delta Hotel Disgraced, Stripped (Photos) by Olukologia(m): 11:07am On Jun 20, 2017
Kenya spirit don't enter Nigerians. Oga

1 Like

Re: Man Caught With His Neighbour's Wife In Delta Hotel Disgraced, Stripped (Photos) by Nobody: 11:07am On Jun 20, 2017
kinibigdeal:
Probably is a setup

No...the man entered trap that he saw with both his eyes...yet he still step inside.

Fly wey no leave dead body....na im dem go take bury am with body together

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Caught With His Neighbour's Wife In Delta Hotel Disgraced, Stripped (Photos) by BoosBae(f): 11:07am On Jun 20, 2017
Sebastine1994:
KK Nairaland has lost its bearing. Only useless post make front page. Useless memes. Poor quality contribution. Its is not about the quantity of comments. I stand for quality. For every one sensible post on Nairaland there are 60 useless post. If it bleeds it leads. Ban the use of memes. Poor comments should be down voted
Why don't you give good quality contribution? The people bringing news for you to read are nairalanders like you. So therefore, this your comment is a poor comment and should be voted down. smiley

7 Likes

Re: Man Caught With His Neighbour's Wife In Delta Hotel Disgraced, Stripped (Photos) by ugochukwufrenzy: 11:07am On Jun 20, 2017
smartty68:
Bunch of olodos
keep qwayet jare
Re: Man Caught With His Neighbour's Wife In Delta Hotel Disgraced, Stripped (Photos) by jacob839(m): 11:08am On Jun 20, 2017
Ftp tins
Re: Man Caught With His Neighbour's Wife In Delta Hotel Disgraced, Stripped (Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 11:08am On Jun 20, 2017
shocked

This is so wrong... Why did they humiliate him like this.
He was simply obeying the Biblical principle of

Be your neighbor's keeper

He was only helping his neighbor keep her body and soul together...is that a crime?

4 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) / Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies / Victor Ibeh: "My Son Had His 1st Kiss, Friends Told Him To Sleep With A Virgin"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.