Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Woman Swears Never To Visit A Guy Again After Seeing This (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Swears Never To Visit A Guy Again After Seeing This (photos) (6603 Views)

Groom Kissing His 2 Brides: My First Time Seeing This type Of Romance / Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? / Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Woman Swears Never To Visit A Guy Again After Seeing This (photos) by titiloyeblog: 6:20pm On Nov 28, 2019
Woman swears never to visit a guy again after she went to his house and saw it in a terrible state (photos)

A woman was shocked at the state of a man's house when she visited that she swore never to visit him again.

@madisonjanayy took to Twitter to share photos of the man's house. It looked really dirty with animal droppings and coloured liquid all over the floor.

She captioned the photo:

I'm never coming to this nigga house again I swear.
https://mobile.twitter.com/madisonjanayy/status/1199885991441567744

source: https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/11/woman-swears-never-to-visit-guy-again.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Swears Never To Visit A Guy Again After Seeing This (photos) by Mutemenot(m): 6:21pm On Nov 28, 2019
I suspect that barbeque guy

14 Likes

Re: Woman Swears Never To Visit A Guy Again After Seeing This (photos) by Lawalemi(m): 6:24pm On Nov 28, 2019
Yhe young man doesn't deserve a decent female as visitor
Re: Woman Swears Never To Visit A Guy Again After Seeing This (photos) by Betakeshi: 6:26pm On Nov 28, 2019
shocked
Re: Woman Swears Never To Visit A Guy Again After Seeing This (photos) by GraGra247(m): 6:28pm On Nov 28, 2019
Abeg forget. A lot of women are far worse. It has nothing to do specifically with guys. Its individual based.

6 Likes

Re: Woman Swears Never To Visit A Guy Again After Seeing This (photos) by WonderManly(m): 6:32pm On Nov 28, 2019
titiloyeblog:
Woman swears never to visit a guy again after she went to his house and saw it in a terrible state (photos)

A woman was shocked at the state of a man's house when she visited that she swore never to visit him again.

@madisonjanayy took to Twitter to share photos of the man's house. It looked really dirty with animal droppings and coloured liquid all over the floor.

She captioned the photo: "I'm never coming to this nigga house again I swear."

source: https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/11/woman-swears-never-to-visit-guy-again.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

2 Likes

Re: Woman Swears Never To Visit A Guy Again After Seeing This (photos) by MedicH: 6:33pm On Nov 28, 2019
Unbelievable
Re: Woman Swears Never To Visit A Guy Again After Seeing This (photos) by vastolord4(m): 6:35pm On Nov 28, 2019
What kind of dirty person is that? This person would have a smelling personality mhen...

2 Likes

Re: Woman Swears Never To Visit A Guy Again After Seeing This (photos) by praz001(m): 6:41pm On Nov 28, 2019
ntoooor!

This is what happen when you are well dressed outside but a pig inside....
some ladies ain't left out too......

" Runn for my life"...

2 Likes

Re: Woman Swears Never To Visit A Guy Again After Seeing This (photos) by praz001(m): 6:41pm On Nov 28, 2019
But this cant be n.a... .

[quote author=GraGra247 post=84450924]Abeg forget. A lot of women are far worse. It has nothing to do specifically with guys. Its individual based. [/quote

that guy need to be flogged....
Re: Woman Swears Never To Visit A Guy Again After Seeing This (photos) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Nov 28, 2019
Mehn, this is bad.
Yes, there may be what I will describe as incoherence in the condition of clothes in my bedroom grin but my kitchen, living room and others are always in good condition.

Dude is a pig and has no mekwatalism.

9 Likes

Re: Woman Swears Never To Visit A Guy Again After Seeing This (photos) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 28, 2019
Please dont.

A pig is even better than him
Re: Woman Swears Never To Visit A Guy Again After Seeing This (photos) by BeStroNG(m): 7:03pm On Nov 28, 2019
He is a very dirty person.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Swears Never To Visit A Guy Again After Seeing This (photos) by LilMissFavvy(f): 7:11pm On Nov 28, 2019
He expects her to put her hands into germ infested environment and wash shit. A kind of dirt she probably has never touched before, he wants her to touch it to prove wife material, he definitely is mad. Whats difficult in paying for a cheap cleaning service? Even if cleaning is done once in two weeks.
Re: Woman Swears Never To Visit A Guy Again After Seeing This (photos) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Nov 28, 2019
He even has a Dog.

I hate animals inside my living space.

Stay outside please..

1 Like

Re: Woman Swears Never To Visit A Guy Again After Seeing This (photos) by prizlezzlalasky(f): 7:43pm On Nov 28, 2019
Na this type go still come online dey bash ladies.
SHM.
Re: Woman Swears Never To Visit A Guy Again After Seeing This (photos) by tooth4tooth: 8:16pm On Nov 28, 2019
Chineke!!! shocked

A guy invited you to his house ,you end up visiting a dog.

Re: Woman Swears Never To Visit A Guy Again After Seeing This (photos) by flokii: 8:26pm On Nov 28, 2019
It's most likely a test to see how she'll handle the situation and she failed.

Later they'll start running around social media like Tonto claiming the guy dumped them and all.

This doesn't mean any guy should be this dirty tho.
Re: Woman Swears Never To Visit A Guy Again After Seeing This (photos) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 28, 2019
looks like those abandoned haunted houses u see in those horror movies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Swears Never To Visit A Guy Again After Seeing This (photos) by Kingpinukecy(m): 8:48pm On Nov 28, 2019
B4 who call her make she go there!!!! Mtcheeeew
Re: Woman Swears Never To Visit A Guy Again After Seeing This (photos) by Biglittlelois(f): 8:48pm On Nov 28, 2019
GraGra247:
Abeg forget. A lot of women are far worse. It has nothing to do specifically with guys. Its individual based.

Why are you trying really hard to be defensive? Who said it is a general something

2 Likes

Re: Woman Swears Never To Visit A Guy Again After Seeing This (photos) by pocohantas(f): 8:53pm On Nov 28, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Why are you trying really hard to be defensive? Who said it is a general something

So defensive he couldn't even read.

She said "I'm never coming to this nigga house again I swear."

Gragra no even allow am read. I had to go read the post a second time, looking for the generalision. Tufia!
Re: Woman Swears Never To Visit A Guy Again After Seeing This (photos) by Biglittlelois(f): 8:56pm On Nov 28, 2019
flokii:
It's most likely a test to see how she'll handle the situation and she failed.

Later they'll start running around social media like Tonto claiming the guy dumped them and all.

This doesn't mean any guy should be this dirty tho.

You have a serious problem, I'm pretty sure you are as disgusting and dirty as the guy if your brain couldn't think of another way to test a woman than this, you just had to look for a way to blame women for being a dirty dingbat, check your life dude.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Swears Never To Visit A Guy Again After Seeing This (photos) by nlPoster: 8:58pm On Nov 28, 2019
Re: Woman Swears Never To Visit A Guy Again After Seeing This (photos) by Biglittlelois(f): 9:00pm On Nov 28, 2019
pocohantas:

So defensive he couldn't even read.

She said "I'm never coming to this nigga house again I swear."

Gragra no even allow am read. I had to go read the post a second time, looking for the generalision. Tufia!

I tire o, see the way he had to drag in women as if the dirty smello is justified and its a gender competition, hian!

2 Likes

Re: Woman Swears Never To Visit A Guy Again After Seeing This (photos) by paix(m): 9:01pm On Nov 28, 2019
Lawalemi:
Yhe young man doesn't deserve a decent female as visitor
How do you know the girl in question is decent?
Re: Woman Swears Never To Visit A Guy Again After Seeing This (photos) by Biglittlelois(f): 9:02pm On Nov 28, 2019
paix:
How do you know the girl in question is decent?

How do you know she isn't decent?

2 Likes

Re: Woman Swears Never To Visit A Guy Again After Seeing This (photos) by nlPoster: 9:10pm On Nov 28, 2019
When cleaning or decluttering a space, I usually have a mental picture of how it would look when clean. That serves as motivation at some point.

(1) (2)

" All I Want Today Is A Dick In Between My Perky Boobs" Slay Queen Says. (video / LADIES: Should I Do This On Val Day? [Picture] / 26 Year Old Danish Reporter Has Sex During Live Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.