Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,432 members, 7,823,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Four Popular Nairanlanders That Deactivated Their Account This Month - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Four Popular Nairanlanders That Deactivated Their Account This Month (2222 Views)

Help Me!!! Scam On My Account This Morning / Nigerian Couple Set To Wed This Month Share Their Photo From 2006 / A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Four Popular Nairanlanders That Deactivated Their Account This Month by Nobody: 9:54am On Nov 29, 2019
Chenzen,dimples305,pettyprincess and redcreme who you go miss? As for me i no fit miss any one of them,one of the moniker make dem ban me for 1 month,i still dey chop am sef angry
If you still get you fit add more.
Re: Four Popular Nairanlanders That Deactivated Their Account This Month by sweetonugbu: 9:57am On Nov 29, 2019
Afonja4life:
Chenzen,dimples305,pettyprincess and redcreme who you go miss? As for me i no fit miss any one of them,one of the moniker make dem ban me for 1 month,i still dey chop am sef angry
monitoring spirit.

2 Likes

Re: Four Popular Nairanlanders That Deactivated Their Account This Month by Nobody: 9:58am On Nov 29, 2019
sweetonugbu:
monitoring spirit.
I know say na redcreme you go miss lipsrsealed
Re: Four Popular Nairanlanders That Deactivated Their Account This Month by sweetonugbu: 10:00am On Nov 29, 2019
Afonja4life:

I know say na redcreme you go miss lipsrsealed
how you take know?.
Re: Four Popular Nairanlanders That Deactivated Their Account This Month by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 29, 2019
sweetonugbu:
how you take know?.
No worry embarassed
Re: Four Popular Nairanlanders That Deactivated Their Account This Month by meobizy(f): 8:23pm On Nov 29, 2019
All of them are OP’s alternates.

Oh, Ishilove, why did she deactivate finally? I thought she’ll live her life here. I was going through one of her write-ups one day and *poof*, her moniker got replaced with nobody. Who do me this kind thing? I’m still here mourning Onila aka Ilamina. The good old days of Nairaland are long gone. Poor Tpia, I knew she’ll leave this platform in due time. I didn’t know it will happen so soon.
Re: Four Popular Nairanlanders That Deactivated Their Account This Month by Ishilove: 8:23pm On Nov 29, 2019
meobizy:

Oh, Ishilove, why did she deactivate finally? I thought she’ll live her life here. I was going through one of her write-ups one day and *poof*, her moniker got replaced with nobody. Who do me this kind thing? I’m still here mourning Onila aka Ilamina. The good old days of Nairaland are long gone. Poor Tpia, I knew she’ll leave this platform in due time. I didn’t know it will happen so soon.
Re: Four Popular Nairanlanders That Deactivated Their Account This Month by meobizy(f): 8:24pm On Nov 29, 2019
Ishilove:

Yes.
Re: Four Popular Nairanlanders That Deactivated Their Account This Month by Okoroawusa: 8:33pm On Nov 29, 2019
meobizy:

You well?

Which Ishilove?
Re: Four Popular Nairanlanders That Deactivated Their Account This Month by meobizy(f): 8:38pm On Nov 29, 2019
Okoroawusa:

You well?

Which Ishilove?
Again.
Re: Four Popular Nairanlanders That Deactivated Their Account This Month by trilobite: 5:49am On Nov 30, 2019
meobizy:

Again.

grin grin no mind am!! See as I fear!!
Re: Four Popular Nairanlanders That Deactivated Their Account This Month by Lonelypacifist6: 1:26pm On Nov 30, 2019
meobizy:

That one with a million and one monikers You think she can leave Nl? she lives and breathes Nl.
Re: Four Popular Nairanlanders That Deactivated Their Account This Month by Nobody: 2:11pm On Nov 30, 2019
Pettyprincess don go too
Re: Four Popular Nairanlanders That Deactivated Their Account This Month by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 30, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
That one with a million and one monikers You think she can leave Nl? she lives and breathes Nl.
cheesy
Re: Four Popular Nairanlanders That Deactivated Their Account This Month by Nobody: 2:52pm On Nov 30, 2019
MrMike96:
Pettyprincess don go too
U no know? The girl too get mouth
Na every moniker she don insult grin
Re: Four Popular Nairanlanders That Deactivated Their Account This Month by meobizy(f): 6:45pm On Dec 01, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
I will add another name: Kanwulia.
Re: Four Popular Nairanlanders That Deactivated Their Account This Month by Amatarasha(f): 6:55pm On Dec 01, 2019
U didn't mention Marialavina
Re: Four Popular Nairanlanders That Deactivated Their Account This Month by nlPoster: 9:16pm On Dec 01, 2019
meobizy:

Poor meobizy, I knew s/he’ll leave this platform in due time. I didn’t know it will happen so soon.

I thought I told you to buzz off?
Re: Four Popular Nairanlanders That Deactivated Their Account This Month by nlPoster: 9:17pm On Dec 01, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
Me with a million and one monikers You think I can leave Nl? I live and breathe Nl.

Stay off my mentions, thanks.
Re: Four Popular Nairanlanders That Deactivated Their Account This Month by Newguyhere: 9:18pm On Dec 01, 2019
Pettyprincess deactivated because of me grin grin. I later got to find out that polish guy broke up with with her cheesy grin
The girl is depressed grin
Everything I said came to pass grin

Re: Four Popular Nairanlanders That Deactivated Their Account This Month by Lonelypacifist6: 9:20pm On Dec 01, 2019
nlPoster:

Stay off my mentions, thanks.
Don't start this night, I'm not interested. did I even mention you in the first place?
Re: Four Popular Nairanlanders That Deactivated Their Account This Month by Lonelypacifist6: 9:24pm On Dec 01, 2019

U no know? The girl too get mouth
Na every moniker she don insult grin
I read somewhere where she said she wanted to commit suicide because of constant bashing from guys, apparently she can't take what she dishes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Four Popular Nairanlanders That Deactivated Their Account This Month by Lonelypacifist6: 9:26pm On Dec 01, 2019
Amatarasha:
U didn't mention Marialavina
Sorry who is she?
Re: Four Popular Nairanlanders That Deactivated Their Account This Month by nlPoster: 9:41pm On Dec 01, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
I read somewhere where she said she wanted to commit suicide because of constant bashing from guys, apparently she can't take what she dishes.

Who are you referring to and quoting?
Re: Four Popular Nairanlanders That Deactivated Their Account This Month by Lonelypacifist6: 9:42pm On Dec 01, 2019
nlPoster:

Who are you referring to and quoting?
I was talking about pettyprincess, you probably don't know her.
Re: Four Popular Nairanlanders That Deactivated Their Account This Month by Amatarasha(f): 10:08pm On Dec 01, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
Sorry who is she?
Nobody actually smiley
Re: Four Popular Nairanlanders That Deactivated Their Account This Month by meobizy(f): 12:07am On Dec 02, 2019
nlPoster:

Do I know you?
Re: Four Popular Nairanlanders That Deactivated Their Account This Month by nlPoster: 1:37am On Dec 02, 2019
nlPoster:

meobizy:

Do I know you?

On a different thread. You were also maligning me there.
Re: Four Popular Nairanlanders That Deactivated Their Account This Month by meobizy(f): 1:40am On Dec 02, 2019
nlPoster:

On a different thread. You were also maligning me there.
Who the f-uck are you?
Re: Four Popular Nairanlanders That Deactivated Their Account This Month by almarthins(m): 3:57am On Dec 02, 2019
Newguyhere:
Pettyprincess deactivated because of me grin grin. I later got to find out that polish guy broke up with with her cheesy grin

grin grin
Na true say she don go?
Re: Four Popular Nairanlanders That Deactivated Their Account This Month by Gofwane(m): 4:46am On Dec 02, 2019
Newguyhere:
So she deactivated after boasting that she is ready for anyone that thinks they can intimidate her. The petty hoe never knew nairaland is now a hood for chaps with thick skin.
Re: Four Popular Nairanlanders That Deactivated Their Account This Month by DenreleDave(m): 5:19am On Dec 02, 2019

So Alhaja dimple finally left nairaland and ran to mecca

RedCreme21, the reformed Blackivy29 too don japa

On top all, pettyprincess wey dey always abuse broke guys don go broke for nairaland.

Wait, I tot pettyprincess claimed she has a dual citizenship

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys, You Have Been Lied To. Women Care ALOT About Looks. / My Girlfriend Insult Me Always Please What Should I Do / What Exactly Do Nigerian Men Bring To The Table Apart From Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.